Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69660 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Drew13: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

This is what happens when you fail to do your due diligence or research a matter before jumping online to comment on every thread on nairaland that requires some level of knowledge -

I posted 2 videos earlier on a separate thread about this same topic and I guess you didn’t see it - let me post it again so that you can answer your own question about how your so called “Government policies” have changed racism in Argentina since that incident happened on 1994 - please watch and draw your conclusions- and lastly I am not angry at the racism in Argentina, no - that is their choice to make if they will remain evil and haters of black people - I only feel disgust that the people you strive so much to love and promote do not consider you good enough to be called a human being

please watch the videos below

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_If7-R_5pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSdXhAJFQY
the one's the Igbo, Yoruba and hausa are doing on nairaland ko? You're talking of another country been racist.

And here we are fighting ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Was Pendu's outing even successful?

Cant you see what his fans are trying to do?

They are gradually creating a narrative should incase Argentina/Messi wins, they can easily accuse FIFA of favoring Argentina.

Exactly bro. I hv seen their agenda buh it's dead on arrival. They wanna rubbish Messi's success. ND to tink I use to respect the op @ Racoon abi wetin b him moniker, not knowing his a bigot.

Their Pendu had the poorest tournament, even lewandoski from small Poland get 2goals.

A fraud that the coach benched cos his bn exposed as the fraud he is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
is that how much you guys desperately want him to win the WC?

Truth is, if Messi wins QATAR 2022, there will be no further debate on who the GOAT is even if Ronaldo wins 2026, 2030, 2034 & 2038.

Know this and find peace!!

World Cup is the pinnacle bro.

That's why Pele and Maradona are still top GOATs.

Isn't that why una want Pessi to win the world cup too grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by charcoy2k: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Doracity82:
Your dick is useless. Bet with something else
My golden dick is useless? Watch ur tongue o
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by JasonScoolari: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Some of the things that happen between those players on the pitch we will never know but it clearly cause bitter hatred that lingers long after the matches.

I remember the day Zidane of France regarded as the best player in the workd in day just walked to an argentine player and headbutt ed him to the ground for no clear reason.

Referee tore out his red card. It later came out that the argentine was raining insults at Zidane till he lost his temper.

Zidane retired ager that world Cup game.

From that match on I never blame star for misbehaving on pitch.
I always ask what happened first.
Your hatred for Argentina will lead you to extreme poverty.

How's Materrazzi an Argentine player?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Starzo: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

have you asked who is that Dutch player Messi called a Fool ?
So 'fool' is now a racist insult

Most Ronaldo fans are mentally deranged aswear

You all have a very sick obsession with the man and bitter agression towards anyone that 'dares' outdo/outshine him

This is no longer funny

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Exactly bro. I hv seen their agenda buh it's dead on arrival. They wanna rubbish Messi's success. ND to tink I use to respect the op @ Racoon abi wetin b him moniker, not knowing his a bigot.

Their Pendu had the poorest tournament, even lewandoski from small Poland get 2goals.

A fraud at 38 years?? What top players played till that age, except Pele?

However can a fraud win all these at 37 years?

What about the records below?

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

World Cup is the pinnacle bro.

That's why Pele and Maradona are still top GOATs.

Isn't that why una want Pessi to win the world cup too grin
With or without the World cup, Messi eclipse every being that has played football. Maradona would have been his perfect rival but his personal stats is far below that of Messi.

Pele like Ronaldo is using goals to claim the title but statistically Messi is ahead.

winning the QATAR 2022 will end the debate completely

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Starzo: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2022
lansile:
Me I'm more interested in WHY assigning Argentinian referee to officiate Purtugal match?
Football is bigger than Ronaldo and Messi

A stupid rivalry bw fans does not determine the choice of referee

And pls point out the 'terrible' decision the referee made during the Portugal match

Maybe your bitterness is because the referee didn't give the Portuguese non existent penalties when they were all diving all rolling around in the penalty box like prime madonas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Ronaldo dey bench against Morocco... I expected Ramos and Bruno to step up up bit.

The coach funked up for benching someone like Leao who could cause damage though...

Its OK... Pessi must never win the world cup... Croatia must save us grin

Buh Pendu was brought in yet didn't make up to 5 touches. kikikikikigringrin

If Argentina can get to the final, then nothing stopping them this time. I don't even see Croatia stopping them. World cup for Messi. gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

If Argentina can get to the final, then nothing stopping them this time. I don't even see Croatia stopping them. World cup for Messi. gringrin

Thank God for France o grin... Thank God
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

You expect 38 year old to do magic.

You and I know Santos bleeps up with these Portugal team.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
With or without the World cup, Messi eclipse every being that has played football. Messi would have been his perfect rival but his personal stats is far below that of Messi.

Pele like Ronaldo is using goals to claim the title but statistically Messi is ahead.

winning the QATAR 2022 will end the debate completely

Except for the world cup, Pele ND Maradona's stats nd resume can't b compared to that of Messi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Veezy4u(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2022
the referee lost control of the game, truth is players need to be sanctioned for their conduct sometimes. Players crowding refs put massive pressure on them. As much as I support Argentina and like Messi as a player, it is not his fault that the ref didn't give him a yellow for a blatant handball. Nobody is above the law.
Argentina won we move but there are more controversial on field issues to deal with. For a start, nobody died on that field for them to add TEN extra minutes. Yesterday saka was fouled incessantly, ref didn't blow Shi Shi even though I was behind France. Las las we love football, world cup sweet kiss
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

same thing they did after Argentina won COPA AMERICA.

Since its not possible to belittle or rubbish world cup, they intend to start accusing FIFA of corruption but their tears no go change anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Sleekcode I had to mention your sorry assss cos I haven't come across your rants and wailing yet. You must be one of the most miserable ppl on the planet right now. I don't understand how that feels cos I don't roll with chronic losers. I just want to add your misery, I hope the pain choke you, I don't have best regards for you, I just want to wish you more pain, and hopefully you go hang yourself afterwards

Oni Kure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Except for the world cup, Pele ND Maradona's stats nd resume can't b compared to that of Messi.

Yes.

However that world cup. Pele has 3. Maradona against all odds too.

It's very important
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
same thing they did after Argentina won COPA AMERICA.

Since its not possible to belittle or rubbish world cup, they intend to start accusing FIFA of corruption but their tears no go change anything.

Copa was true. How can they organise it almost every two years? grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol... so long Pessi don't win the world cup... we are OK grin
from Argentina no go qualify from group stage to Netherlands will knock them out...............now you don switch to Messi wont win it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Messi is gradually powering his team to another world cup final while your man just landed at Lisbon airport. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Copa was true. How can they organise it almost every two years? grin
go check history to see if this is the first time conmebol dey organize Copa America twice in 5years......Then again 2016 was just to celebrate a century and even if what you said is true, how come they didn't cheat Chile and other teams that stopped Argentina from winning all those years?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Mpcoll001: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2022
noble2faith:

For sale?
yes sir...

5k each..
Location is lagos
Delivery time is 48hrs
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

A fraud at 38 years?? What top players played till that age, except Pele?

However can a fraud win all these at 37 years?

What about the records below?

Ibrahimovic is 40yrs plus nd still banging goals. So Pendu gat no xcuse.

Abt ur record below, I say it's biased cos u chose only wat favours Pendu. Anybody can arrange that. So it's trash. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IfnobeGod20: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

have you asked who is that Dutch player Messi called a Fool ?
Don't you read news about the issue. My grouse with you is you calling the act of calling someone fool a racist attack. How would calling someone a fool be termed as racism? It doesn't add up at all. We need think before we use some words Inna public forum like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
from Argentina no go qualify from group stage to Netherlands will knock them out...............now you don switch to Messi wont win it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Messi is gradually powering his team to another world cup final while your man just landed at Lisbon airport. grin grin grin grin grin

leave Jokerman, him no dey tire.grin

Pendu was crying, wailing nd sucking like a spoilt brat whose mom refused him a candy. kikikikikigringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

Cry more my dear.. Messi had best friends in barca at some points.. Ronaldinho and neymar. Non of them is white. We no that pains can cause psychiatric problems. Eyah sorry but you are free to cry more...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by pquaver(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2022
broadman20:

Two matches to go and you have already started laughing

Hmmmmm!

This is not Nigerian league o!

This is world cup......Full of surprises.

It doesn't matter.. At the end of the day when all is said, done, dusted and calculated in world cup history. Messi will always stand head and shoulders above that Ewure from Portugal... Winning the world cup is just burying the ewure finally.. But at this junction.. The debate is ended and the real Goat has stood out and taken his place.. That is all that matters.. Ronaldo and his fans always chose the venue, messi always shows up to put an end to their foolishness..
Ronaldo said is was golden shoe Messi won more..
He's said is Ballon for Messi won
More the moved it to national team Messi won more and took his team to more finals and won individual accolades on top..
The moved it to World Cup..Messi decided to Bury them ones and for all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 007s(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Me I blame the referee for not actively controlling the play. He allowed Netherlands to get away with many infringements and was awarding cards to Argentina at the slightest tackle.
It was also baffled, how many stoppages happened within the 90 minutes that require him adding 10 minutes extra time. It was uncalled for. He killed the flow and wasn't into the game.

Bro na you be the first person to really talk wetin happen for the match. That Ref was clearly against Argentina, allowing lot of fouls against Argentina but quick to pick up fouls against Netherlands.
And for God's sake 10 minutes in that match was just too much, and the reason for this is because he believed Argentina players were acting unnecessarily, even when it was obvious they were fouled, reiterating the first point of him allowing a lot of fouls against Argentina

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

leave Jokerman, him no dey tire.grin

Pendu was crying, wailing nd sucking like a spoilt brat whose mom refused him a candy. kikikikikigringrin
If Netherlands had knocked Argentina out the previous night, he would not have cried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Thank God for France o grin... Thank God

France re not invisible nor invincible. They were very much exposed by the English team, if only they were sharp nd clinical they would hv dumped the French team. So my Broda France can b defeated by a clinical ND fast side.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Kingcalls: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

I luv this. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. See tears. With such tears I don't need to pump water to my tank again.gringrin
O
Ojeemah, Thierryjay. How re u guys na.

Ojeemah sorry I'm yet to call as promised. I will do that this evening by 8pm.

He who laughs last , laughs best... waiting to repost this on Tuesday and see how stupid u and ur fellow miscreants are
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BENEAMATA: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Meanwhile ,
After the Messi led Argentina's loss to saudi Arabia and portugal 's victory over ghana in first round of matches ,Ororo stans were already mocking the group stage exit of the true great , the primus inter pares , but fast forward to two weeks later , mister tap in with ego the volume of a busted tap has tapped out under Moroccan head lock and is having his flight ticket code tapped in at departure desk on his way home ! Messi , meanwhile , will see out the last week of the competition .C'est la vie .

Happy sunday everyone .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 007s(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

You support who ever you want to support for whatever reason you chose to support them.
However, White Civilization is more developed than ours (i.e, Non whites), and the bad thing here is that while the rest of the world (Arabs and Asians) are gradually closing the gap, Blacks are becoming more useless everyday.

In essence, i'm just saying White superiority is not stopping anytime soon, most especially against blacks

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.