Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? (19986 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wealthinwealth1:
1. No, a born again can NEVER be under any curses because Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law...and Col2:14-15 says blotting out handwriting of ordinances which were against that are contrary to our life and destiny, He removed them from our way and nailed them to the cross. The goodnews there is whatever that was nailed on the cross is nailed there forever cos Jesus declared IT IS FINISHED. so brethren what u need more after being born again is LIGHT and the only way to get the light is in the WORD OF GOD. The moment you are enlightened and know your right, curses wont even near u.

2. God saith there shall be no enchantment against Jacob and there shall be no evil divination against Isreal. I am the Isreal of this generation so curses does not exist. Read more of the Word and you will see every of your right in God. SHALLOM
1. I am afraid this is a lie! undecided

Being in Christ isn't the same as being born-again. This since all those who gain access into the Kingdom of God through the Broad gate which leads to destruction at the end are also born-again- John 3 vs 1 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. . Yes, all those who will end up in Hell after Jesus Christ returns are all born-agains, too. undecided

2. You are not Jacob nor are you Israel. By the way, God Himself cursed Israel and scattered them all across the world. undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by MikeofAfrica: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nothing like complicated spiritual issues before Jesus'. Once you surrendered to him, he took over the steering.

He died for ALL CURSES: generational, ancestral, historical etc.

You don't need to break what is already BROKEN. CURSES doesn't reside in DNA or gene like cancer

After the resurrection of Jesus Christ and His ancension into Heaven, His disciples relaxed, thinking that the Devil is now under their feet. Hence they fail to activate the victory of Jesus.

The Devil took advantage of their ignorance hence James was killed. It was until Peter was arrested that the disciples began to fast and pray. Through fasting and praying, they activated the victory given to them by Jesus Christ, hence Jesus sent an Angel to deliver Peter.

Jesus broke all ancestral curses through his death and resurrection. However to enjoy these benefits, you have to activate it by breaking those Curses in the name of Jesus Christ . It when you begin to break those curses in the name of Jesus, that the victory of Jesus over curses will begin to manifest in your life.

You cannot enjoy any Spiritual benefit which you did not activate through fasting and prayer.

That is why Apostle Paul told us to put on the whole armor of God and wrestle the forces of darkness ( Ephesians 6:11 - 12). One of the ways of fighting the forces of darkness is breaking ancestral curses which these forces are implementing in our lives.

Stop listening to bread and butter preachings of our Pastors. Begin to take solid Spiritual foods that will make you a Champion in Christ.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by HoneySwag(f): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Xyzee:
Stop playing!
There is nothing like curses anywhere especially as a child of God. Once you give your life to Christ, you are a new creature and old things have passed away.

I have a parent who never was there in my growing up until I became successful, he has been cursing me since I became an adult (I no send him papa) and the more he curses, the more I become successful and when people go to tell him how I have been so successful, he claims me at that moment before them. After they leave, he sends more curses. Lol

So OP, nobody can curse you as long as you have God by your side.

It's easy to say and doubt things when you've not found yourself in situation that's more than what you can handle.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kingxchange44: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

And someone told you witchcraft was never a thing in Europe/America? You're one of those that have been brainwashed that all the occultic evils in the world are just limited to Africa and Asia, while the West is a cleansed, blessed region where only science holds sway, I suppose? You need to read more.

And if you reason well you will understand that I never said witchcraft never existed in europe, it's stupidity that is making you bring racism on my comment.

It's your type started Black live matters. Rest
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

After the resurrection of Jesus Christ and His ancension into Heaven, His disciples relaxed, thinking that the Devil is now under their feet. Hence they fail to activate the victory of Jesus.

The Devil took advantage of their ignorance hence James was killed. It was until Peter was arrested that the disciples began to fast and pray. Through fasting and praying, they activated the victory given to them by Jesus Christ, hence Jesus sent an Angel to deliver Peter.

Jesus broke all ancestral curses through his death and resurrection. However to enjoy these benefits, you have to activate it by breaking those Curses in the name of Jesus Christ . It when you begin to break those curses in the name of Jesus, that the victory of Jesus over curses will begin to manifest in your life.

You cannot enjoy any Spiritual benefit which you did not activate through fasting and prayer.

That is why Apostle Paul told us to put on the whole armor of God and wrestle the forces of darkness ( Ephesians 6:11 - 12). One of the ways of fighting the forces of darkness is breaking ancestral curses which these forces are implementing in our lives.

Stop listening to bread and butter preachings of our Pastors. Begin to take solid Spiritual foods that will make you a Champion in Christ.
That's persecution not CURSES. Seems you don't really know the meaning of CURSE

2 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by vicardino(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes oo. Sadly, generational curses don't recognise whether you're born again or not. The bible has said it all in Deut 5:9.

That's why people must pray always....without ceasing. However,if you're from a family of believers, those curses could have been broken along the line and you'd not be affected.

I had a colleague back in the days . He was older than me. I dey call am bros. He's from Isoko area of Delta. He told me one day in the office that, he's afraid right now. I asked bros what's it? He said nobody in their lineage lives beyond 40 years. God Almighty is my witness if I lie. I told him not to fret but put it into prayers and seek God's face for mercy. He celebrated his 40th birthday, nothing happened. He had celebrated 50th birthday already and still living. He prayed oo

Sadly, his younger sister died a few years back when she was approaching 40 years...it was just a few months to her 40th birthday. They took her body home. I now remembered what he once told me...I was shocked. Only God knows what happened generations back...and someome placed a curse on them which affected their generations. He's now a pastor sef. Definitely, the curse wouldn't have any power over his children cos it's been broken in his generation already.

Many weird things happen to many people in life and they'd think its ordinary...people always ought to be praying. Sadly, this generation is a wayward type. Many don't even believe God ever exists. I only shake my head for them.

One day, I visited my inlaw who told me her friend had a breast cancer. I asked for her name and I gave it to my pastor for prayers. My pastor said, she can't survive it because its gone too far on her before they could realise it. He said the cancer had affected 4th generation before hers. He said but if someone can pray for her...if she has a daughter who hasn't known any man, and can read a book of psalm which he gave me, on her, she'd make heaven. He said the psalm was about forgiveness of sin.

What nonsense is this? This whole write up must have come from a place of ignorance. Your Pastor needs to be talked to.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by vicardino(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

So according to you, Jesus broke all the curses but in order for a Christian to enjoy the benefits of what Jesus did, he/she has to break the curses again in the name of Jesus? How many times are curses broken? Cos if Jesus broke it according to you, what again do I need to break? Same curses that Jesus already broke? And please stop quoting scriptures out of context

2 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
vicardino:
So according to you, Jesus broke all the curses but in order for a Christian to enjoy the benefits of what Jesus did, he/she has to break the curses again in the name of Jesus? How many times are curses broken? Cos if Jesus broke it according to you, what again do I need to break? Same curses that Jesus already broke? And please stop quoting scriptures out of context
That is a hilarious digest there! grin

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Ayo081(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Lmao cheesy

Most of y'all think we're fowls.

Do you read your Bible at all? Because a non-christain won't even start like this.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yes...except the person go for thorough deliverance session with those real prophet of God..like prophet TB Joshua's church, apostle John chi(one of the disciple of TB Joshua), Wiseman Daniel..etc..not all these pastor's in charismatic and Pentecostal churches that will tell you ,you don't need deliverance..except you are delivered ..you are not free from the bondage of the curses....
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ogbeniayanfe:
Yes...except the person go for thorough deliverance session with those real prophet of God..like prophet TB Joshua's church, apostle John chi(one of the disciple of TB Joshua), Wiseman Daniel..etc..not all these pastor's in charismatic and Pentecostal churches that will tell you ,you don't need deliverance..except you are delivered ..you are not free from the bondage of the curses....
Where does this idea that your deliverance exercises can deliver anyone from any of God's curses? undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by E2000: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
ebubeson:
If someone gets born again, will the person still be affected by past ancestral Bondages or curses? Please contribute... in situations were you offended someone and the person cursed, you may have to go back to apologize or return what you stole..

Please contribute!
If you are riotous the sins or curses of your fathers before you will not have a grip on you but anytime you commit a sin the sins and curses on your fathers before you are remembered and their effects will take hold of your life. If you continue in sin the grip of the sins and curses on your fathers before you get tighter on you at some point it becomes difficult to escape and it may even lead to death.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by tctrills: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

My brother, you are still a kid on Spiritual issues.

Do you think that the hurricanes that has been causing havoc in the United States and her neighbouring nations are ordinary. Do you know the Spiritual steps the United States has taken against the hurricane without getting much results?

Is it not the same Alantic Ocean that surrounds Africa that is located in the America. Why is the Ocean so calm in Africa but violent in North America.

Is that not a consequence of anceatral curse against the nations in North America? Note that the Pacific Ocean also surround America but has not cause any havoc because this curse was as a result of an abomination carried out in the Atlantic ocean.

You need to seek spiritual knowledge because the world is very deep.

If you want to have a discussion we would talk but if you are the type that come online to belittle those that disagree with you then have a nice day.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by tctrills: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
danowena:

i was discussing with a friend recently how many people don't know the difference between work and grace. The concept of grace is so simple that it confuses even the "very serious born-agains". They want to work and mix it with "a little grace" (in their mind) then call it Grace. Romans 11:6.
Grace means receiving an unearned gift. It is always given and never paid for. The idea that a person's work—such as keeping the law—could in some way contribute to receiving God's grace is a self-contradicting idea. If that were possible, grace would not be grace.
Many don't grasp that the blood of Jesus that makes you born-again is all encompassing at it breaks all chains of darkness whether curses (generational or self, repercussions for sins, etc). It cleanses completely and not partially. It is sad that some big time churches especially the deliverance ministries seems to preach that the blood of Jesus is not enough.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by yinkbell: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
tctrills:

Lol,
Once you guys get caught in your lies you begin to claim a fake spiritual superiority.
You claim I am spiritualy unintelligent yet you are the one who believes that the blood of Christ is not strong enough to wash away curses.
Funny.

I know the angle you are talking from sir.
If anyone is in Christ, all that belongs to Christ also belongs to him. Christ is our head and we are members of His BODY

His blood is potent to deal with all sins and curses but how does his blood cleanses us from all sins? It is through faith by prayers.

Let me give you an analogy here;
If a man fall sick (terminal illness) before he believes in Christ, after receiving Christ, he may still not be healed except First Peter 2: 24 is revealed to him, he can only appropriate this blessings through prayers. (James 5: 14-15).
Book of James chapter 5: 14-15 is talking about believer in Christ who fell sick; possibly, this may come as a result of sins or negligence to the law of health.

There are some things that rub on us before we are in Christ and also after we have received Christ. All these can be annulled through prayers and word of God.
When you are born again, it is your spirit man that is recreated, it doesn't affect your soul or your physical body.
That's why Bible says we must always renew our minds with the word of God.

A guy just sited an example of a man whose family members never reached the age of forty years. The moment the man gave his life to Christ, the curse does not break automatically, he did something about it. He held on to Galatians 3:13 and enforce his victory in Christ through prayers.

Everything Christ did for us are not authomatic, we are to enforce it through faith in prayers and word of God.

There are always objective truth and subjective truth to the finished work of Christ.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by tctrills: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
edoairways:

Ignorance is a disease . Satan dwell on your ignorance to deceive you
I knew you would finally go this way. Oga read your scripture. Stop being proud.

When you are born again, you are washed by the blood of Christ. It washes away all your curses.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Testimony1988(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who gave that advise ---- your pastors or God? undecided
the Bible.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Testimony1988:
the Bible.
where is this advice written please? undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Akaimmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: Numbers 23
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Akaimmanuel:
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: Numbers 23
Are you Jacob or of Israel in this case? undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by tctrills: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
yinkbell:

I know the angle you are talking from sir.
If anyone is in Christ, all that belongs to Christ also belongs to him. Christ is our head and we are members of His BODY

His blood is potent to deal with all sins and curses but how does his blood cleanses us from all sins? It is through faith by prayers.

Let me give you an analogy here;
If a man fall sick (terminal illness) before he believes in Christ, after receiving Christ, he may still not be healed except First Peter 2: 24 is revealed to him, he can only appropriate this blessings through prayers. (James 5: 14-15).
Book of James chapter 5: 14-15 is talking about believer in Christ who fell sick; possibly, this may come as a result of sins or negligence to the law of health.

There are some things that rub on us before we are in Christ and also after we have received Christ. All these can be annulled through prayers and word of God.
When you are born again, it is your spirit man that is recreated, it doesn't affect your soul or your physical body.
That's why Bible says we must always renew our minds with the word of God.

A guy just sited an example of a man whose family members never reached the age of forty years. The moment the man gave his life to Christ, the curse does not break automatically, he did something about it. He held on to Galatians 3:13 and enforce his victory in Christ through prayers.

Everything Christ did for us are not authomatic, we are to enforce it through faith in prayers and word of God.

There are always objective truth and subjective truth to the finished work of Christ.
Your analogy does not work here and I will tell you why.
Sickness is not the same as having a spiritual curse. Drugs can fix a sickness if it is not a spiritual. But no spiritual curse can dwell in anyone that has the spirit of God.
And if the sickness is spiritual, as soon as you become born again, it is over.
Do you remember the man Jesus Christ heal simply by saying "your sins are forgiven"?
Once the Savoir forgives, all curses are done with.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Tinubumyman: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
ebubeson:
If someone gets born again, will the person still be affected by past ancestral Bondages or curses? Please contribute... in situations were you offended someone and the person cursed, you may have to go back to apologize or return what you stole..

Please contribute!
go to mfm or get olukoya messages...get holy Micheal perfume from spiritual stores, 12 midnight for three days....
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubumyman:
go to mfm or get olukoya messages...get holy Micheal perfume from spiritual stores, 12 midnight for three days....
no be juju recipe that one be? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Tinubumyman: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
no be juju recipe that one be? undecided
baba na be juju o....all powers belong to God o....even the 1 wey dey devil hand na God give am.... Na the usage make am juju.... ALL powers belong to God....,baba use O.T
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubumyman:
baba na be juju o....all powers belong to God o....even the 1 wey dey devil hand na God give am.... Na the usage make am juju.... ALL powers belong to God....,baba use O.T
So because all powers belong to God it then becomes acceptable to use even the power wey God give Satan to get what you want, this against what God Himself commanded? undecided

Did you miss the part of the teachings of Jesus Christ where Jesus Christ asked,"How can Satan cast out Satan?" - Mark 3:23–27; Matthew 12:25–29; Luke 11:17–22 undecided
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kay25(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
ebubeson:

Please contribute!
When you become born again you are redeemed by the blood of Jesus to be the son of God so you are free and at liberty from all oppression of the devil,curses cos Jesus had taken ur place however it is your spiritman that is redeemed you are still in the flesh and this world so he curses might be showing up cos we are yet conform fully to the nature of the spirit but when that happens you need a renewal of mind to to remind yourself that you are no longer cursed you are redeemed already by this you stay afloat the curses .you are an heavenly being not this earthly being that curses can work in their lives.if u just say you are born again and don't engage these curses you might be under them cos the devil still owns this earth till we are fully redeemed.
To the ones of u offending someone Bible says in proverb 26 vs 2 that a curse for no reason can't have effect so if u do evil which as a born again you get your paybacks that's why we are called to live a holy life
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Tinubumyman: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because all powers belong to God it then becomes acceptable to use even the power wey God give Satan to get what you want, this against what God Himself commanded? undecided

Did you miss the part of the teachings of Jesus Christ where Jesus Christ asked,"How can Satan cast out Satan?" - Mark 3:23–27; Matthew 12:25–29; Luke 11:17–22 undecided
u still didn't get it ..... Satan does not have power...... All power belongs to God....I don't know how to explain this again...but I pray the holy Spirit bring u to that level
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Tinubumyman: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

u still didn't get it ..... Satan does not have power...... All power belongs to God....I don't know how to explain this again...but I pray the holy Spirit bring u to that level of spiritual understanding
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by God2man2again(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let's not generalize this thing, one may be affected, another may not be affected although they are both born again, the Bible says, comparing yourself to other, you are not wise.

If the foundation has been polluted by ancestral issues, there will be problem, if not, nothing will happen to the person.

Our destinies are never the same.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Hotice085: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes oo. Sadly, generational curses don't recognise whether you're born again or not. The bible has said it all in Deut 5:9.

That's why people must pray always....without ceasing. However,if you're from a family of believers, those curses could have been broken along the line and you'd not be affected.

I had a colleague back in the days . He was older than me. I dey call am bros. He's from Isoko area of Delta. He told me one day in the office that, he's afraid right now. I asked bros what's it? He said nobody in their lineage lives beyond 40 years. God Almighty is my witness if I lie. I told him not to fret but put it into prayers and seek God's face for mercy. He celebrated his 40th birthday, nothing happened. He had celebrated 50th birthday already and still living. He prayed oo

Sadly, his younger sister died a few years back when she was approaching 40 years...it was just a few months to her 40th birthday. They took her body home. I now remembered what he once told me...I was shocked. Only God knows what happened generations back...and someome placed a curse on them which affected their generations. He's now a pastor sef. Definitely, the curse wouldn't have any power over his children cos it's been broken in his generation already.

Many weird things happen to many people in life and they'd think its ordinary...people always ought to be praying. Sadly, this generation is a wayward type. Many don't even believe God ever exists. I only shake my head for them.

One day, I visited my inlaw who told me her friend had a breast cancer. I asked for her name and I gave it to my pastor for prayers. My pastor said, she can't survive it because its gone too far on her before they could realise it. He said the cancer had affected 4th generation before hers. He said but if someone can pray for her...if she has a daughter who hasn't known any man, and can read a book of psalm which he gave me, on her, she'd make heaven. He said the psalm was about forgiveness of sin.

Between Europeans Asians and Africans who generation curse suppose affect past?

Let me tell your backward mentality is what is affecting you and nothing like generation curses. All the wickedness that the Europeans committed on Africans, it never affected their children it is we the Africans that suffered in their hands that will still come and be suffering generation curses abi?

How many people the Germans killed, how many native Americans did the Europeans killed, how native Australians did the British killed?
Yet the descendants of killers are progressing more than the descendants of the victims?
The Jews that killed Christ and till this day still persecute christians are we better than them?
Generation curse will only affect backward and primitive thinking people, the sins and abominations committed by our ancestors is not up to 5% committed by others yet they are 100 times better than yet you and the OP are here talking like people living in the cave

Generation curse my ass
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by kwasoly(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where do you get this idea that the way to break from your past is through prayer? Where is scripture did Jesus Christ, the one who you Christias supposedly believe in state this to be the case? undecided

2. Where do you even get this idea that man has power to curse his fellowman? undecided

If you have a different opinion kindly state it here cos I don't understand what ur writing.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubumyman:
u still didn't get it ..... Satan does not have power...... All power belongs to God....I don't know how to explain this again...but I pray the holy Spirit bring u to that level of spiritual understanding
What? Yes, all power does indeed belong to God, and God has given the power to even Satan. Jesus Christ revealed this to His followers in Luke 10 vs 18 - 20 when He, Jesus Christ revealed that He had given to them more power than Satan had. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.