Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Behold! Do True Love Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold! Do True Love Exist? (1070 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Does Love Exist Over The Net? / Does True Love Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold! Do True Love Exist? by babalolas(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2007
I actually went out with a lady for 4 solid years without having sex with her,this is not because i can't perform it was due to the fact that if i have sex with her ,i will never be able to take her to the alter as i wish.This lady took the advantage of my being in love for granted,she actually went ahead to date someone else.Because of what she did to me, i have decided never to fall in love again and since that time i have vow to have as many girl friends as possible.presently i have about 6 of them.should i stop or continue, please i need your help.

"the day a man falls in love behold a big full is born"
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2007
and why would you be able to take her to the "altar"

The girl wanted it and you denied her. she got it else where. what exactly is the problem?
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by babalolas(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2007
i actually love her but the major problem is that i must not have sex with her before our wedding and she knew this fact
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
isnt 4 years a little too long to keep someone from not "going down the altar"
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2007
Grow up and stop acting like a child.

If you're in love with someone and that person needs something, then it's your duity to provide it to your her.
You couldn't make her feel like a woman that's why she left you.
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by Seun(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
You couldn't make her feel like a woman that's why she left you.
How is a woman supposed to feel?
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
She's supposed to feel like a woman. to experience the pleasure every woman experiences. That's what makes a woman proud of her man and also feel like a woman. Too bad he couldn't give it to her.
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by Ekwere(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
Look here young men,there is true love if u ask God to direct.I wonder weda we will obey d word God or humans.Any gal who does not worth u will sure leave u n 4 u to accumulate up to 6 gals,my frend u r tigting n donating ur soul.Rem sex is spiritual dan physical,so stop it nw n ask God 4 4giveness
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
lol wanted.

The problem isnt people denying sex, everyone has their reasons, so why not? It's the fact that some deny EVERYTHING. kisses o, mere touching o. Girl's gotta feel wanted. Wouldnt be surprised if he refrained from mere kissing with the excuse that 'it might go to something else"

Not like a statue you put to the side and expect to wait for you after 10 years while you completely ignore it.
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by walemania(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hey sorry Babalola its been a sad moment since the same hapened to me but iwill never have more than a g/f if i get another one, i didnt denine mine of sex she never wanted it and i never either anyway ilost mine too and i think was so stupid to be in love with here cos she treated me like a fool since then i have never develope any likeness in a laddy,
So i hope not to be in love anymore and whoever is in love should be carefull and dont let her know how much you love her,
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by babalolas(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2007
hi walemania
i have been taught a big lesson and i hope not to be in love anymore and whoever is in love should be very very carefull because women are unavoidable serpent. just don't let her know how much you love her
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by jkpretty(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2007
You have only 6 girlfriends, u don't like 400 tongue

Good idea though (sex free thing) but maybe u were not using it under d right condition. We don't even know anything thing about this girl, did she really buy your idea? what was her views/response?, if positive did she demand, or showed some negative signs later?, Did she change prior her dating someone else?. She might not even be in d new relationship for sex. May be its just u. tongue
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by walemania(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
jkpretty , You should know from the way this Guy is talking in here the laddy should be after his money, just give the bigbrother some advice so he can forget about love and take Care,
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
well i think u have to wait for the right one for every humen being God has prepare someone just like you who will love u just as you are
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by lovemajek(f): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2007
Yes, true love exist, you have to keep looking for your true love, when you found it, you will know it, and will never disappoint you.
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by babalolas(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
hi nairalanders,

pls i want you to get this right.dis lady actually bought the idea of no sex before wedding and also the parents are not unaware of dis fact.
Re: Behold! Do True Love Exist? by lovemajek(f): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2007
Sex is not love, having sex is part of loving someone.

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies: What Cologne(s) Do You Like On A Man / Can Ladies Be Have Mercy On? / Should I Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.