Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81823 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Unrated900(m): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
I think it's the way you relate with them....
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Familiarity brings bullshiit!
They are twins!
Exactly
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by doneback04: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?

You have started what u can not finish, any day you stop this your kindness to them they will see you as a wicked person.

Most of the land lord and land lady are lazy they don't work always seating at home to disturb their occupant, u better Wise up and try to avoid some unnecessary begging from them
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Versal: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Who else thought that they wanna have a treesome?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by egutexas(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I know say na the same whatsapp group ona dey

This bleeding gender.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Omoobong1(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2022
But I don't know why landlords and landladys always feel that their tenants are richer than they are.
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Awoh55: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Go to her apartment, go and borrow money from her she will stop
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Psoul(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Start from yourself.
You are either playing too much with the woman or her daughter or both of them.
They have become too comfortable with you.
This is very dangerous.
You will end up sleeping with any of them or even both.
Stop making them feel that you are wealthy.
If you think you are rich, start taking good care of your parents at home and siblings.
The road you are driving on now is very dangerous.
U need to be careful.
It's only you that can save yourself. Talk to urslf and make amends.
Have a great day.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by erico2k2(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I think if you are single and free begin nack the daughter, so it becomes family biz
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by millionboi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
see ur smelling kpekus.....get out
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by MNDY(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

You did not need to insult him as a Broke Man. You are not even very sure if he is Broke truly. Even the rich would not be comfortable with unreasonable requests. You ruined your suggestion with insult.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by davillian(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Bang them
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jacobkwiah(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who is Holy j. Rap also known as Jacob kwiah? he is a musician in liberia born on june 14, 2003
town of birth: korlay
recident: Tappita

parents
Father: Mr. Arthur D. Kwiah

Mother: Confort kwiah

contact number: +231886617512

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by webizone(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I just don't know what to answer you because you didn't put a picture on your dp. Maybe na how dem dey look u.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by veekid(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
happney65:
Fvck both mother and Daughter.they will let you rest.

Period!

Abi veekid wetin I talk no good?

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by kelspinall(m): 2:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Na you open door for such nonsense
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Maysdevices(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Kantebets:
olosho
olosho son

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Maysdevices(f): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Jennyclay i know you would always make zero sense when you talk,
i told you the fate of the lady who was raped to Death and dumped underbrige would befall u d day u jam my kin of guy
I would like to jam your kind of guy.

Can you give me your contact?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Kantebets(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Maysdevices:
olosho son
olsohos apologist
cheesy
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Godsownfc(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Run for your dear life

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.