Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81792 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Dshocker(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?

You are the cause of your problem, stop complaining...

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by NobleSeed(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
He won used am secure ground Incase him no see money pay rent next year grin grin
ukaface:
Yanga Dey sleep, trouble go wake am

Stand your ground and say you don’t have na, Abi them put gun for your head?

But rice no Dey hungry you wey you give landlady?

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by DryMouth: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
I can perceive the smell of your rotten pussy from here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Kajaard: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

It's always the poverty stricken ladies that are always the loudest.

I can tell you are a leech and into runs as well. You opened a thread and said you were getting married in March only for you to open another thread to talk about how some men are sending you money and complained that they keep sending you less than 10k. I guess they think you are not worth more than 10k cheesy

You are cheap. Real women with class don't talk the way you do. Bloody leech.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mastermind1759(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dey minus am from ur next rent Na
As for d daughter give her wot she want ...Na anoda tin she dey find like dis

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by arsenal33: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Offer them something else. Something nice angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Leave the house now undecided undecided undecided

Or you too dey benefit in kind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Tinymayour: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Its about to get lit grin grin

Which of dem did you toast ? CU's your story remain few lines that you must have skipped when you narrated the story .. Ogini say something

Oberhiri141:

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by AwesomeGod10(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

You're finished bro.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

/

grin grin grin

It may pay off in future. She may give you her daughter in marriage later. grin

/

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mrkings84(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

That's not a big deal, buy a big exercise book, keep records of all you are spending on them, when it's your next rent repayment, bring the book, do plus and minus...... If na them go balance u, let them know, if na u go balance them too, good.

Once that's done, everyone will know their place.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by modsfucker: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Give the girl belle and settle the matter.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by realray(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
You don buy market

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
I can never live in the same apartment with my landlord or landlady

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by edunaragold(f): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

learn to deny your kids what you don't want them to have .

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Guy, you neva serious.

Shay you neva pay de rent ni?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Henrikjay: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bro you have to tell us the other side of the story that you omitted ..we know that there are some things you are not telling us .. .. This your kindness is either coming out from something or going into something ...

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by DOnlooker(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
OP tell us what you are collecting from both in return. Till then, your story never balance.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mukthar2000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
The eldee have spoking , I concur with ur opinion bro. grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
It’s like you’re that girl and ur mom is the landlady
Jennyclay:

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by cyndylove64(f): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
since you are rich,why not give him the money.. is not compulsory you drop your opinion on everything you read...learn to waka pass.

7 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mukthar2000(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

The elder have spoking , I concur with ur opinion bro.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Gobekli: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

How old is the daughter
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Tegabadguy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

grin grin grin grin grin pack out na
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Well well well

What do we have here

Chill jenny

E get where demands go reach e go be a disturbance...

Oo brought it upon himself and they've opened office on him, he needs to start drain the lines gradually and it starts by bringing a woman into the house as ur gf or wife.. if you stop it harshly, might bring enmity between you and the house owners and hope u get money to pack out??

Na woman go fit put a stop to it and once they start seeing you have a gf, they will start withdrawing and if they don't your gf go give them the women treatment (them sabi handle their gender)

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by oneMalik: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
10kg of rice is equivalent to 10k of naira if you know .

Meat-pie and hair cream is significant to a certain thing if you really understand .

So therefore, you're not in a wrong house

Oberhiri141:

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Are u their husband or father? or are u dating any of them?

Uve paid ur rent to them and yet they are disturbing u for taxes? Na u sabi o undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
This boy is back with his creative writing and Nairaland keeps encouraging him. If them no dey pay you for these write-ups, just know you’ve failed in life.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kajaard:

It's always the poverty stricken ladies that are always the loudest.

I can tell you are a leech and into runs as well. You opened a thread and said you were getting married in March only for you to open another thread to talk about how some men are sending you money and complained that they keep sending you less than 10k. I guess they think you are not worth more than 10k cheesy

You are cheap. Real women with class don't talk the way you do. Bloody leech.

See how you Massacre Jennyclay.. shocked

Sure She will Cry and even Deactivate when she reads dis comments.. cry

Make una still dey take am easy on our Nairaland Babes nah..

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Boss13: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

He will make an enemy out of them and finally quit notice

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Centcanada: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
You showed them you have little money knowing fully well this period is not easy for many people out there that was the reason why they saw you like ATM. Finally na you cause the see finish for your side.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by TENHEU22(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

you did not see less privilege in the street that you'll give them rice, ok ooh continue what you started otherwise be ready to be landlady's high ranking enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.