Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81827 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Dumte(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tell that ekuke u need nakin, she go stop tasking u. Period!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jazzmanpaul: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
3 Years Facebook account available for sale.

DM 09074378382
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by naijknight: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
All I can says is to LOL[color=#006600][/color] grin
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by otipoju(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
africandollar:

My niggarh! Otipoju! I no dey dull that format wella! Take care of you first before you dey take care of some other people wey no send you before the money show and who would also definitely not send you if the money happen to waka.

True talk. I've just been extremely lucky.when they left ne for dead, doors of elevation opened up to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by TheKingsmann(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kajaard:

It's always the poverty stricken ladies that are always the loudest.

I can tell you are a leech and into runs as well. You opened a thread and said you were getting married in March only for you to open another thread to talk about how some men are sending you money and complained that they keep sending you less than 10k. I guess they think you are not worth more than 10k cheesy

You are cheap. Real women with class don't talk the way you do. Bloody leech.
You should know by now that jennyclays foolishness is next to none, and lastly she's very fake, as in fake.
Fake and classless bitch.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by stormborn28(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let us hear word, biko. Did your landlady and her daughter put a gun on your head, biko answer my question?

OP dey fvck the landlady daughter
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Exceed15: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Let me share a secret with you that will make go far 2023.

- DON'T BE TOO NICE!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by lesson44: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
I guess you are having something something with one of them or both.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by worldclass68(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

Oya....Mr father Christmas grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Teymanhenry(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Give dem beta distance. I faced same thing when I went to school in Makurdi. My Tiv neighbors did same thing until I learned how to say NO. You should do the same
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Luckysbab: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
BigRocky:

Wetin funny here?clown

It's disgusting, honestly.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mediclife1987(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Funny enough this seems like the only shit women understand sha.

At 35years of age, my elder sister still treats me like a kid, expecting me to be going to work from our late mom's home, despite the long distance, all because she wants to deep her hands in my money.

She believes there's absolutely nothing I'm using my money for, despite my elder to making more than me, and now even in the UK sef... nothing consign her.

As long as woman no dey my side, she go continue dey tax me till I die...

Women are just fucking irritating meen.

That guy na real Bleep up man if him no do 3some with them two sef, since Dem no wan geh shame.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by karmaolu1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
AS U START AM. NA U STIL KNOW AW 2 FINISH AM.
RICH KIND WOMAN grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by MYKELDAYO(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?
bro nothing sweet me pass giving to people when I have. U know even happy say people dey ask u for something and u are able to give dem
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Sammy101111(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na you they do familiarity
Just tell them No
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Penisman: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Try and impregnate both the landlady and her daughter.

This will keep them indoors because of the shame and stigma

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by GodisFirst: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
better leave that compound as soon as possible
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Jennyclay i know you would always make zero sense when you talk,
i told you the fate of the lady who was raped to Death and dumped underbrige would befall u d day u jam my kin of guy

This is very wrong, and could get you into serious trouble.
Take it down.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Paulianfa(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na u dey knack ur them?,
D daughter no reach to knack?
Na only u be tenant there?
If all these questions is clear, better adopt hid and seek method. Meaning, always step out as early as possible and return late at night or u lock urself inside if u no get anywhere to go to, or always get busy wen u dey house, or bring women to the house. They will stair clear from u or reduced their energy...
But if u plan to knack them, e don be for u cos na door blinds u go used pack ur belongings grin grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by divineapex: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
U're a jack ass. Whats the reward for all your efforts
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

Shut up and shame on you instead. You can call him broke even though he has provided some of what they have asked for but your empty skull that only knows how to support women can not see that these women are beggars who are the real broke ones as they cannot provide basic things for themselves. It is your kind that depends on men as if it is your right and when they don’t give you what your father cannot afford you label them broke. Shame on you.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Spandau: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

Yeah! The usual blackmail and manipulation. Once you complain as a man about how some idiotic, shameless females are trying to take advantage of your kindness and generosity, you automatically get "broke" as a label. Witches everywhere!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by chiedozie198100: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2022
As her to let u stay rent-free
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by latiephwald(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2022
angry grin grin
Oberhiri141:

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Haba, what is this? I don't think you're considerate in understanding this guy's dilemma, when people are sincere on being taking advantage of and they can't speak up, they seek counsel.

Your response reeks of hate, are sure nairaland kids who bash women indiscriminately is not influencing you negatively? You're beginning to sound like you hate men and don't give a fvck!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by greatfucker: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Jennifer or wat ever is that yr stupid name u will never make it in this life anything u lay yr hand we never prosper,u will never reap the fruit of ur labour

see yr sons will never find love they will always fall in the hand of a gold digger that will ruin there life it shall not be well with yr sons and any male habitat in yr generation
yr sons shall struggle before they will be able to eat a loave of bread

ewu
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Pearlwhite: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2022
OP knows the answer/solution to his problem still cum here d ask mumu question
I no won insult OP undecided.. Make I just dey look am
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by tk4radi: 3:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

The nonsense you once allowed will never stop on its own.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:20am On Dec 13, 2022
There is no big deal in stopping this bullshit. It's either you're straffing them or have that intention and unfortunately it hasn't worked as planned. You now see stopping it as a wasted effort. Bros it is never too late to quit since you're no longer comfortable with all of it.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Poleski: 5:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Oberhiri141:

You're very weak if you can't say "no" to their demands.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by damondbabe: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Guy lash two of them na,make sure you bang them very well. Abi you they fear to make the move. After bangin them, bring your gal friend to your house steady and see them scare away

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.