Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81824 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Vinnie2000(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dis Urhobo OP, Stop all dis Shalaye.

Just admit dat to Fcvk one out of the 2 women (Or both) dey Hungry you... wink cool

BTW, See d way Jennyclay is collecting Wotowoto..
Wetin she do naw? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by BigRocky: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let us hear word, biko. Did your landlady and her daughter put a gun on your head, biko answer my question?

Is how low you can go for attention for me.

Like u would say nonsense just to have guys quote you left and right.lol

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by BigRocky: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
ChrisP92:
Calm down nau grin

Wetin funny here?clown

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by marlow1962(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin tell her make she put her hope on God, tell her make she pray make God bless u, cus if oluwa bless u na then u fit take bless dem. Except say u wn use out of love cun bless dem wit d little one wer u dy manage.

Lmao, Nigerian gals are funny.
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by SamOchuko: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.
Oneday, i gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k. i think she has taken my kindness for weakness. and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable, if it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream. please, Elders in the house, how can i cope with this burden.

Bro a polite NO, I DON’T HAVE can do, you don’t have to be rude or nasty about it, smile and tell them NO, being too nice is not too good at times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Ginaz(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Jennyclay i know you would always make zero sense when you talk,
i told you the fate of the lady who was raped to Death and dumped underbrige would befall u d day u jam my kin of guy

you're a wicked human being. devil!

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by DesChyko: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
The thing is, you have a lot to give out and God is using you to provide for them, so keep it up.

When more responsibilities come, trust me, you won't need a Nairaland thread for a brain reset

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jennyclay(f): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ginaz:

you're a wicked human being. devil!
Don't mind him, he will soon be arrested.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by thestreets(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.
Oneday, i gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k. i think she has taken my kindness for weakness. and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable, if it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream. please, Elders in the house, how can i cope with this burden.

baba me get one useless neighbour like that way nearly make me run mad. i change am for them asap. Thank god say everybody dey him own apartment still those idiots wan dey control me far. them even attack me emotionally which can ruin somebody for life. Imagine say I no strong and say God no dey my side na dying things for me ooo. Nigerians wicked walahi and we no dey like mind our business. Na to save up build even if na 3 bed room flat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Saintinoo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Oga talk true, you yansh the beb, her mother found out and they resorted to bill you. Better pack out from that house.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I go soon start to dey bring women come the house but i wan decorate the house first
If you know say you never ready to be a father don't impregnate any girl O.Any one wey tell you say condom dey cause rashes for their private part,tell her say you no do again, because once you decorate your house,na different girls go dey enter to come look for wetin no lost.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
He will learn when his mother ‘jams’ his kin guy grin grin grin

Jennyclay:
Don't mind him, he will soon be arrested.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
otipoju:
You too go early in the morning and ask them to borrow you money.

Nigerians have a terrible habit. Once you come to their aid once, dem go wan open office for your head with all sorts of unnecessary request. The day you don't have to give them, they brand you as an enemy.

I used to be agitated about but they will tell you them just dey rejoice for your head. Now I've learned to simply say NO and shut down their manipulation.

If you want to label me as a bad person because I did not give you money for your very important child's birthday party, then I block your number.

My female co tenant came to me and told me that I should donate #1500 in other to buy a present for our landlord who was going to wed his former babymama in 2 days time.I initially agreed.On the of the marriage she came to me and reminded me.I bluntly told her that I don't have the money.On the look on her face she was bitter.
No be say na she dey wed.I later found out that the present she wanted to give our landlord was the one she got in another wedding.She wan cashout from me.

12 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by otipoju(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
My female co tenant came to me and told me that I should donate #1500 in other to buy a present for our landlord who was going to wed his former babymama in 2 days time.I initially agreed.On the of the marriage she came to me and reminded me.I bluntly told her that I don't have the money.On the look on her face she was bitter.
No be say na she dey wed.I later found out that the present she wanted to buy for our landlord was the one she got in another wedding.She wan cashout from me.

LOL. A man must learn to say NO. If not people will surely take advantage of you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jef4u: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

If you can help them please don't hesitate no matter how little. It is better for people to beg you than you being the begger.

God will continue to bless your hustle

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jecinotech(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
boxer022:
You gave your land lady 10kg of rice as what? You showed them that you are well to do therefore leading to this present predicament. If you don't have simply tell them that you do not have but never promise them that you will give it to them when you have.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Godfulchy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
You're in soup bro

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by PrinceOfLagos: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Una dey start wetin you no fit finish

You don do "the boy is good" put yourself for trouble

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Fiscus105(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
U caused it, wen u parked newly and started romancing with landlady daughter, you didn't post it then o, wen they become leeches on u, u are now complaining.

7 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Abolodje: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
Even if you had brains it’s very glaring even to the sightless that you will lack the abilities to make use of it.

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by VIKTO83(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Create artificial scarcity and watch them call u names especially if they are Yoruba. Then from there u have achieved ur AIM which is keeping them at arms length.

Oberhiri141:

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?

7 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Burruchaga71(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Invite both of them in your bedroom when you're drunk ....and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
ATM machine grin

Don't be over righteous Mr.man

7 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Ezedon(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Laple0541(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
This guy na zombidient I swear.

70 years old man oooo

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by occfx: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?

What warranted you to dash rice and why did you give out your 10k even after giving out rice. May be you toast the girl directly or indirectly and they are blackmailing you emotionally.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by webizone(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
I think it's the way you relate with them....

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Doctortest: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
This one na Mumu man wey Dey shine teeth in public Dey frown for him mind

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jsucre(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
I think it's the way you relate with them....
1st impression last longer

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by mrgreen4real(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na you start am so finish wetin you start. I strongly believe you initially had plans to yansh the daughter hence you dashed them 10 kg of semo without asking you. nothing goes for nothing. just manage them so that you'll end in peace.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.