Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! (81826 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Once they see him with another woman, they give him quit notice. grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Wordsofwisdom: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol, tell us the full story please grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by olab059(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It looks like one low budget ass you face me i slap you kind of apartment

Anyway dey bring woman dey come the house well well that's if you never dey bang the mama and pikin join....because i see no reason why you nor get mind to tell them say you nor get if nor be say you dey knack the pikin and probably the mama join

Just they bring woman come the house... once them dey see you with another woman steadily them go reduce thier demand

Bingo!
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Jackanda1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

No they did not, but at the same time tell them in your whatsapp group to reduce their begging begging habit as it is becoming overwhelming
You sound so weak. Would they kill you if you just say 'NO' to their demands?

The problem isn't them, it's you. You need to work on your self confidence.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by DJInfluence: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

Please, Elders in the house, how can I cope with this burden?
So landlady asked you once to lend her money not dash and you think she want to finish you? This you're talk funny me.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by anambraamaka: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
They didn’t force you though?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by biridon(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ask the daughter for sex.. if she no run.. just parknout out the house
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by PastorOku: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.

I'm sure people like you cannot spare 2k from hard work except money that comes from your legs.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by treatise: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Ever since i packed into my new house, my landlady and her daughter have been disturbing my life one way or the other.

One day, I gave my landlady 10kg of mama gold rice which was given to me at my place of work and then the following morning she called me and asked me to lend her 10k.

I think she has taken my kindness for weakness and as for her daughter, her own inordinate request for money is unbearable. If it's not meatpie today then it's recharge card or even hair cream.

You can stop it exactly same way you started it.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Financialman: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your landlady and her daughter didn't pull a gun on your head to lend her 10k or buy meatpie for her. If you don't have money to lend or buy meatpie politely tell them you're a broke man and they would understand.
Broke men with their numerous wahala Nawa o., you hurriedly open a thread because of 10k and #500 meatpie undecided. Shame on you.
See how shameless you are!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Let me start by asking you this, did you pay the rent in the house?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Halo22: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Of a truth, some people no get shame in this life. I find it hard to understand how someone will give u something today especially and u go back to beg the same person tomorrow. Most ladies are fond of this kind of rubbish. I have been victim of that severally, but let them near me again
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Johnnycife(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
The worst thing you can do to yourself as a man, is to tell this kind of problem you are facing to a woman, that would likely reciprocate if given the chance, but hiding under the shadow of false pretense. They would give you an advice that would kill you at the latter end. Warning, only relate to well meaning elders
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by fredagu: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
you are very rude men and women are not the same respect any man you see because men foot your bills doesn't mean that it is easy to make money.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Omniman(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dude, I see you are a nigga that can't say no.

just be taking account of every demands and when it's time to pay rent, subtract all the expenses and give them the balance.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Financialman: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=119100642]I wish your sisters exactly what you wish me.
Same fate will befall your sisters if they jam your kin of guy. In Jesus name.. Amen.

Evil, broke and rapist men everywhere, nonsense! [/quote
Mumu
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by merits(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Father Xmas weldone ooo.

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by ppogba: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Reminds me of an apartment I wanted to rent in Warri years back. The agent told me that though it's a good apartment,.the only problem is that people therein can borrow anything from you.
I just told agent, Oga, do not worry. I can cope very well. No be person wet hin face smile dem go approach?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by africandollar: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
otipoju:
You too go early in the morning and ask them to borrow you money.

Nigerians have a terrible habit. Once you come to their aid once, dem go wan open office for your head with all sorts of unnecessary request. The day you don't have to give them, they brand you as an evil person.

I used to be agitated about it but they will tell you them just dey rejoice for your head. Now I've learned to simply say NO and shut down their manipulation.

If you want to label me as a bad person because I did not give you money for your very very important child's birthday party,that is more important than my own bills, then I block your number.

My niggarh! Otipoju! I no dey dull that format wella! Take care of you first before you dey take care of some other people wey no send you before the money show and who would also definitely not send you if the money happen to waka.
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by victorikpe(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Qaz2: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
How
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by MrDoGood(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Have you been sleeping with the daughter?
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by malvisguy212: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
if you think 10k and 500h is to small . then it is more shameful for mother and daughter asking someone for 10k and 500h

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by godofuck231: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

just pull the daughter pant and see how your head go turn white House oval office ,
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by MrBONE2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
WonderManly:
Na you open door for Request. Through the act of our new Tenant is a good person. Continue with your kindness. One day, They will surely ask for your Dickson in one way or another. grin shocked grin shocked
grin

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by donhackaz: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

No be your fault , na so you and ur mama sef dey beg.

broke ass bitches
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by WonderManly(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Biggers82(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Impregnate two of them and ran and that's how to solve the problems
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Odebayo4010(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

I swear the matter tire me, she even tell me yesterday say dem dey look up to me for this christmas.

You're to be blame for it, you're the one that put yourself to that level,let me tell you something, when you give people attention then, you at loss

1 Like

Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Odebayo4010(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
ppogba:
Reminds me of an apartment I wanted to rent in Warri years back. The agent told me that though it's a good apartment,.the only problem is that people therein can borrow anything from you.
I just told agent, Oga, do not worry. I can cope very well. No be person wet hin face smile dem go approach?

Baba you're real Comrade,you no they Pity at all
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Odebayo4010(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
PastorOku:

I'm sure people like you cannot spare 2k from hard work except money that comes from your legs.

Wow you're bad Comrade,you don't even Pity the OP for once
Re: My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! by Okhuadams(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Give both of them plantain, but mind you when giving them the plantain make it work in ur favor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.