Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head (5825 Views)

Keke driver popping Glenfindich 21yrs old at a club / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's bcz I can't keep arguing over and over again with a kid
But wait, is it your gender? Why are you so pained?

U must be very stupid, u re calling ur papa kid, u kid goat, better get sense, or I slap ur fricking brain
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Pells: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah, estou bem. Como você está? Onde você esteve?
Lol... What are you typing?
eu estava ocupado, você sentiu minha falta? undecided undecided
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Tenrack: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is the essence of bringing the matter to nairaland just to spite her undecided. What kind of yeye boyfriend are you?
Even women beater, rapist and different kinds of orishirishi men will come here to start raining abuses on your girlfriend. Nawa o.
Why can't you take her to the clinic for proper treatment. Shame on you.
shut up please smiley
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Tenrack: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Poverty has really dealt with you no be small thing. Imagine how shallow and daft u are!
legendary daftness grin
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by obinna58(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Op look likes drama man, if she has poor hygiene why not help her out instead of trying to shame her. She only needs help.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by ifechukwu736: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yh finally u av accepted u re a transgender, olosho thingYh finally u av accepted u re a transgender, olosho thing...
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is the essence of bringing the matter to nairaland just to spite her undecided. What kind of yeye boyfriend are you?
Even women beater, rapist and different kinds of orishirishi men will come here to start raining abuses on your girlfriend. Nawa o.

So the girl no fit take herself to the clinic for treatment? Na the boyfriend go still pay for her personal hygiene.
Chain, e be like say dem take 'fine bara' swear for Nigerian girls.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by losky83: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/7475868/met-very-pretty-lady-very

I shared the post above last night and some people adviced me to check the lady's hygiene. So I went to her (my girlfriend) place today after work. I noticed that this girl is either always tieing a headtie or wearing a wevon in my presence.

So while we were kind of playing, I took her unawares and I removed her headtie quickly and... Jesus!!!, lo and behold, the girl I've been calling my 'latest girlfriend' has all sorts of round-abouts on her head.

She was both surprised and angry after I did that. She kept saying nonsense like, "why did remove my scarf like that?"... "meanwhile the dandruff on my head is an inherited family thing" bla bla bla...

I just sat down there as still as a stone, wondering how a grown up 21 years old pretty girl can be that dirty. But one thing is for sure, I am never going to penetrate this girl, no, not even with 50 condoms on. Wtf.
God abeg o, make 2023 no resemble this year for me when it comes to girlfriends matta o. I taya jare
dandruff and you take off, well it means that if u find out that the girl your dating is fighting cancer, you will just vanish into thin air.
As a Man you just need to help her tackle the matter and do not say she is dirty. You should have made her not to be ashamed by asking her about the treatment she is taking.
Always try to stand by people whether u are having SEX with them or not.

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nicepoker(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Retired evening newspaper wallowing in depression grin
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by FreeLine: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Warning! As above, so below. grin
On a serious note, that is, if this story were to be true, OP I would advice you show how well you truly care for her by helping get a treatment for the infection. It is really no big deal if you are mature enough to know what you want with her. Tread carefully.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Mrkindness: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/7475868/met-very-pretty-lady-very

I shared the post above last night and some people adviced me to check the lady's hygiene. So I went to her (my girlfriend) place today after work. I noticed that this girl is either always tieing a headtie or wearing a wevon in my presence.

So while we were kind of playing, I took her unawares and I removed her headtie quickly and... Jesus!!!, lo and behold, the girl I've been calling my 'latest girlfriend' has all sorts of round-abouts on her head.

She was both surprised and angry after I did that. She kept saying nonsense like, "why did remove my scarf like that?"... "meanwhile the dandruff on my head is an inherited family thing" bla bla bla...

I just sat down there as still as a stone, wondering how a grown up 21 years old pretty girl can be that dirty. But one thing is for sure, I am never going to penetrate this girl, no, not even with 50 condoms on. Wtf.
God abeg o, make 2023 no resemble this year for me when it comes to girlfriends matta o. I taya jare
help her get medication for it, even if you don't love her show her care and build her self esteem pls bro help the girl
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Lannister360: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
But when men don't have money, you girls abi na Bergers rain insult on them online, calling them broke.

As a woman, the only thing you have to exchange for all the data and free money your boyfriend gives you is your body, try to at least take care of it.
Even the sex sef na una still de enjoy am pass.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by ThatPetiteChic: 4:53am On Dec 13, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

I don't know your girlfriend but she's right. Some dandruff are inherited meaning it has no cure and I have it too, my mom had it. Since primary school till now, I have lost count on the number of treatment used on my hair. I have also done scalp testing. I wash my hair every 2 weeks so I don't make heavy and expensive hairstyles. You will always see me on simple weaving in my house or around the house and when going out, I simply use a wig or face cap.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

U must be very stupid, u re calling ur papa kid, u kid goat, better get sense, or I slap ur fricking brain
What's your problem dude?
I think you need a check up smiley
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2022
Buy her antibiotics and ointments that kill ringworms as gift
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Pells:

eu estava ocupado, você sentiu minha falta? undecided undecided
Lol... Idiota, que saudade do seu barulho. Eu pensei que você não tem trabalho? undecided
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by SenatePresdo(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
So he should now turn to medical philanthropist? Why can't a girl of 21 treat herself?

Even if the guy does all that for her, would it guarantee she won't cheat on him?

What would she ever offer in return, a smelly pussy joined together.

It's only a fool that dates A girl that can't take care of herself.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by SenatePresdo(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Dshocker:

Take her to the saloon and treat the hair, it can't cost more than 2k

So because of 2k, a matured girl of 21 years couldn't be able to treat herself? It shows she doesn't care about her neatness.

It's simply means she's not mentally ripe to be with a man, aside from dimwits like you.
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
What's your problem dude?
I think you need a check up smiley

yh after u, transgender thing
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

yh after u, transgender thing
So?
I don't think that got anything to do with you, right?
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
So?
I don't think that got anything to do with you, right?

i am happy u ve finally been exposed for who u really are, a man claiming to be a woman, who uses a female name Sweetvie as a moniker without d intentions of scamming people of their hard earned silvers
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

i am happy u ve finally been exposed for who u really are, a man claiming to be a woman, who uses a female name Sweetvie as a moniker [/b]without[b] d intentions of scamming people of their hard earned silvers
Lmao.... You're really a kid
Childish grin
My moniker is for me to decide undecided not ur damn business grin
My gender got absolutely nothing to do with you dude so why stressing yourself over stuff that's none of ur f**kin business?huh? Are you that jobless? I got pussy or dick that's for me to care about dude, ain't ur biz angry
Good that you put without
Coz I wonder how much you worth undecided I told you b4 i can buy you n ur 10 lifetimes without feeling a thing in my account smiley
So what are you telling me?
I really wanna know ur problem? Nigeria is not that hard for you to turn to this Av you been smoking weed? Before you quote me again try to use ur brain okay.
I wonder who you take after smiley
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao.... You're really a kid
Childish grin
My moniker is for me to decide undecided not ur damn business grin
My gender got absolutely nothing to do with you dude so why stressing yourself over stuff that's none of ur f**kin business?huh? Are you that jobless? I got pussy or dick that's for me to care about dude, ain't ur biz angry
Good that you put without
Coz I wonder how much you worth undecided I told you b4 i can buy you n ur 10 lifetimes without feeling a thing in my account smiley
So what are you telling me?
I really wanna know ur problem? Nigeria is not that hard for you to turn to this Av you been smoking weed? Before you quote me again try to use ur brain okay.
I wonder who you take after smiley

u must be really pained, cry on, I'm enjoying ur tears, see mouth u can buy my lifetime, someone leaving under Oshodi interchange can buy my life, u must be delusional, anyways I like how u ve made changes to ur.moniker firstly by removing the (f) from ur moniker and rightly declaring ur real gender to the public, i think my mission here is complete, we would continue to smoke ur types out so that d site will be free of scammwrs and transgenders
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Round about on her head grin grin grin grin. Op no go kill me
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

u must be really pained, cry on, I'm enjoying ur tears, see mouth u can buy my lifetime, someone leaving under Oshodi interchange can buy my life, u must be delusional, anyways I like how u ve made changes to ur.moniker firstly by removing the (f) from ur moniker and rightly declaring ur real gender to the public, i think my mission here is complete, we would continue to smoke ur types out so that d site will be free of scammwrs and transgenders
Lmao... You're really stupid coz I never for once indicate (f) or (m) on my moniker grin
Free of scammers n transgender? Lol
You gotta be kidding me grin what do you av that they want to scam from you grin grin
Unless they want to sell you and I bet you worth nothing.
Okay m done typing with you... You can assume whatever grin smiley
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... You're really stupid coz I never for once indicate (f) or (m) on my moniker grin
Free of scammers n transgender? Lol
You gotta be kidding me grin what do you av that they want to scam from you grin grin
Unless they want to sell you and I bet you worth nothing.
Okay m done typing with you... You can assume whatever grin smiley

will u keep quiet, olosho thing,
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Obitroy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

U see that thing I hate about some Nigeria ladies all there live a man must do everything for them a grown up lady of 21 can not take her slfe for treatment by the pharmacy the is now the boyfriend duty u should be the one to be ashame of saying that wowwww
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by NaBanga: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please don't be angry with her. The best thing she can do is have it shaved completely off, start an antifungal pill for ringworm and use a shampoo for ringworm. It will take about 2 weeks for her to see results. She should also go for additional test to make sure there is no problem with her immune system. Sometimes it's good to help people instead of turning on them. cry
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by CheapHomes1: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dshocker:

Take her to the saloon and treat the hair, it can't cost more than 2k

Is it in the saloon that they treat ringworm?
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by OrigeenalSeven: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Idiot boy You're here again grin grin
he is one of those psychiatric patients that escaped from yaba tech
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by OrigeenalSeven: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's bcz I can't keep arguing over and over again with a kid
But wait, is it your gender? Why are you so pained?

he wished he had a gal friend as pretty and beautiful as you but unfortunately he is not lucky enough hence his hatred for pretty ladies like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days / Why Flowers Dont Work In Nigerian Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.