Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama (5314 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Bambam321(m): 5:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Airforce1:
Ok so I created a thread to congratulate myself on the smooth delivery of my third child with my girl friend. Some sadists jumped on it and be preaching marriage while some were tryna be disrespectful on a thread that I didn't tag there father ..ok

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many of you are happy and ain't cheating on your husband or wives In your marriages?
Shut the crap up !!! you created a tread

Are you even happy in your marriages ?

My girl friend is enjoying what you holier than thou so called married men and women were lacking in your marriages .
shut the crap up!!!! you created a thread , revealing yourself , people aired their honest views , who are you to compare your unwanted situation with a situation you don't know ... .. imagine the guts

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2022
aisha1314:

Well I just feel marriage is rather outdated. I feel you don't have to be married to someone you love in order to be with them. People don't need a piece of paper (marriage certificate) to tell them that they're in love. And also the stress of marriage can be too much. I feel I'll be happier in a long term relationship with a partner than in a marriage with a husband.

When traditions falls on you, you will know the importance of marriage

Change your mentality

A man shouldn't start having kids with a woman if he hasn't done the necessary

You look like someone that loves prick than anything else

A woman who they have paid her pride price has all the pride that comes along with the custom of a being a wife an unmarried lady is nothing but an harlot in the eyes of the custom

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by SocialJustice: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Airforce1:
Ok so I created a thread to congratulate myself on the smooth delivery of my third child with my girl friend. Some sadists jumped on it and be preaching marriage while some were tryna be disrespectful on a thread that I didn't tag there father ..ok

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many of you are happy and ain't cheating on your husband or wives In your marriages?

My girl friend is enjoying what you holier than thou so called married men and women were lacking in your marriages .
Just shut up, you are very irresponsible. You will only make a bigger fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by BusinessPlan22: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
4ward4:

Shut up don't be a useless boy. I see you having All females, and I'm Sure you will be excited as a father when a man like you houses them and makes them a baby producing machine without giving you your dues..
I am certain you will walk head up at your old age when such befalls all your Girls.
You think adulthood is about producing babies without doing with is Right?

Nor loud am.
He don't understand yet, all his daughters will meet Airforce 2 , he can't reap where he didn't sow, he didn't pay for their mother, he can't reap that too

3 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by gulfer: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Wao, rabble rousing Airforce1 in the building. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Chris2863(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
This boy again smiley shocked! Allow us rest on this forum nah

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by kingthreat(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Airforce1:

Obviously you were never a product of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by DaInferno(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
You attach too much importance to yourself. Who cares? Na we go buy pampers for you? You can father 100 children with one woman or with 10, nobody gives a shit. So scurry off.
asin nobody grin

modify this your nobody with caps lock abeg. Make him d play

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by candygist: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
You attach too much importance to yourself. Who cares? Na we go buy pampers for you? You can father 100 children with one woman or with 10, nobody gives a shit. So scurry off.

Why ar you taking it personal my guy ?

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2022
This thread go hit FP the vowlens is getting hotter grin
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by fuckboys: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2022
aisha1314:

Well I just feel marriage is rather outdated. I feel you don't have to be married to someone you love in order to be with them. People don't need a piece of paper (marriage certificate) to tell them that they're in love. And also the stress of marriage can be too much. I feel I'll be happier in a long term relationship with a partner than in a marriage with a husband.
words on marble, this is just my mentality right here.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by fuckboys: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2022
aisha1314:

We'll for your information I'm much happier as an atheist than I was when I was still practicing religion. I regent absolutely nothing. Since I left everything about religion, I've never felt like god is punishing me or the urge to pray. I'm so happy I've seen the light and left that thing called religion. I have nothing to say to anyone who has a problem with that.
I still can't believe this is coming out of a female gender.
I just followed you.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Bostin(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2022
aisha1314:

and this gives them freedom to do whatever they desired , in one word ' Open Relationship' . This generation has lost it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Bostin(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2022
To Whom it may Concern --- Do you wish this also for your daughter ? Let it ring in your mind that's if you have true conscience.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Image123(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Airforce1:

What an irresponsible lout forming woke. Your evasion of responsibility and myopic mindset is why you are where you are and indicative of your future. Do you expect everyone to pet and blush over your irresponsibility in public?

3 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Conner44: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
I know an uncle who had a woman live with him and bear him 4 kids out of wedlock. They lived as man and wife for more than 25years yet this uncle no gree carry wine go see her people just because she’s not from the same tribe as him.

Omo, the woman unfortunately had a bad illness that claimed her life. The man took her to his compound in the village to bury her. On that day the woman people came from her own state to cause katakata at the funeral and they finally were allowed to take the woman’s body back to her own place to be buried. We all thought that was the end of it.

Fast forward to 6 months later, the spirit of this woman wouldn’t allow the husband and his kids rest. She was always appearing to them crying and wailing that she isn’t where she’s supposed to be in the spirit world. She tormented them for many months before a traditionalist finally told the man that he has to formally marry the woman and then exhume her corpse to be re-buried in his own village as it was supposed to be.

This man spent X10 of the money he should have spent assuming he just did a simple traditional wedding as at the time she was alive. He had to even take various loans from his kinsmen to foot the bills.

Immediately he married her picture/corpse the tormented spirit of his wife stopped visiting them.

I don’t even wish the above scenario on my sworn enemies cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Bambam321(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
Just shut up, you are very irresponsible. You will only make a bigger fool of yourself.
No b lie
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Conner44:
I know an uncle who had a woman live with him and bear him 4 kids out of wedlock. They lived as man and wife for more than 25years yet this uncle no gree carry wine go see her people just because she’s not from the same tribe as him.

Omo, the woman unfortunately had a bad illness that claimed her life. The man took her to his compound in the village to bury her. On that day the woman people came from her own state to cause katakata at the funeral and they finally were allowed to take the woman’s body back to her own place to be buried. We all thought that was the end of it.

Fast forward to 6 months later, the spirit of this woman wouldn’t allow the husband and his kids rest. She was always appearing to them crying and wailing that she isn’t where she’s supposed to be in the spirit world. She tormented them for many months before a traditionalist finally told the man that he has to formally marry the woman and then exhume her corpse to be re-buried in his own village as it was supposed to be.

This man spent X10 of the money he should have spent assuming he just did a simple traditional wedding as at the time she was alive. He had to even take various loans from his kinsmen to foot the bills.

Immediately he married her picture/corpse the tormented spirit of his wife stopped visiting them.

This is very true even at death religion and custom still exist let the airforce1 be fooling himself

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Jozilinn: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Look u are just so rude, like seriously nobody here is a 4 year old and yes! nobody is perfect too...why the insults and all nonsense talks, it's your life live it the way that works for you okay... nobody here is footing your bills,or feeding you...yes we all know that, marriage this days is something that is very hard to comprehend but it's not everyone that has had it bad and ugly too... same way as the baby mamas and baby daddies, everyone has their shortcomings but guy see your kids now yh they are your joy and all that, but the major thing here isn't about you it's about your bae, acceptance is key in every relationship....

You love her,and you love her body too... great right but think about the stigma she's facing...look right now a lot of women would even think they are better than her cos they are married because no matter how you deny it there is a respect that comes with it.

And besides your kids don't need all these,I know you are a good dad and all...but talks will always come about this and think about her at least, even though she appears to be happy deep down she isn't...God forbid if something bad happens to you tomorrow, you don't know what she would be facing with those kids... even married women go through hell not to talk of someone who isn't recognized as a daughter in law. There are traditional rites done for kids born outside of marriages,so they can be recognized please do it even though you don't want to marry her, but for the sake of your children. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Even oyibo they happy when their bf they have kids for pop the question, marriage is beyond a physical thing marry her and give yourself honor
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
DaInferno:
asin nobody grin

modify this your nobody with caps lock abeg. Make him d play

Lol, Done bro

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
candygist:

Why ar you taking it personal my guy ?

I'm not.

Everything I know about this guy, I know against my wish. I've seen his baby mama, his daughter, his son, I know his baby mama had a miscarriage etc... Why would a grown ass man seek attention so bad??

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by NaBanga: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but give the girl some consideration. I am sure she prefers to be married as it gives her respect in front of other women and society.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Weirdcamila: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
I only pity the girl that carry’s the tag baby mama around.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by candygist: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

I'm not.

Everything I know about this guy, I know against my wish. I've seen his baby mama, his daughter, his son, I know his baby mama had a miscarriage etc... Why would a grown ass man seek attention so bad??

Maybe we should learn to ignore things we aint really interested in.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Mercury12(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nawa o
Why are nairalanders like this
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Mercury12(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Conner44:

Isn't this peculiar to Igbo culture? Heard some men are force to marry their dead partner copse.
Let flip the table now. What if it was the man that died and both partners aren't married. Will the wife be force to marry a corpse? Will the husband dead ghost disturb the family? undecided
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
4ward4:

Shut up don't be a useless boy. I see you having All females, and I'm Sure you will be excited as a father when a man like you houses them and makes them a baby producing machine without giving you your dues..
I am certain you will walk head up at your old age when such befalls all your Girls.
You think adulthood is about producing babies without doing what is Right?
what's right?
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
4ward4:

Advising a tout like you ,shouldn't be coming from a caliber of person like me . Because people like you will never in your entire life value and respect words of wisdom.
But mark it, they will screw youe daughters without paying you a single homage.
Useless boy...
just shut up... He's better than your entire family
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Congratulations on your new baby! While you give her all the love and care she needs,accord her family and your children the needed respect by paying her bride price. It get why! If you don't pay her bride price,you have striped her of the respect that will be accorded to her when she is among her age grades. You can't even buy that with money! They will talk down on her to her face no matter her affluent she is.
Nigerian law and Supreme Court canceled all those rubbish village and tribal custom. Times are changing and the parent better equipped takes custody of the children.
Besides even if the lady takes the children, she'll still be receiving upkeep money from the father unless she's very rich or are family is.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

When traditions falls on you, you will know the importance of marriage

Change your mentality

A man shouldn't start having kids with a woman if he hasn't done the necessary

You look like someone that loves prick than anything else

A woman who they have paid her pride price has all the pride that comes along with the custom of a being a wife an unmarried lady is nothing but an harlot in the eyes of the custom
Tradition is not recognized in any country's constitution especially in this near-22nd century.
Sit-up and embrace civilization.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Tradition is not recognized in any country's constitution especially in this near-22nd century.
Sit-up and embrace civilization.

Traditions exist in even developed countries

Tell that to Japan, Indian, China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. / How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.