Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama (5312 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

This is very true even at death religion and custom still exist let the airforce1 be fooling himself
This is the reason the whites keep tagging is as barbarians.
We're too drunk in superstition.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Conner44:
I know an uncle who had a woman live with him and bear him 4 kids out of wedlock. They lived as man and wife for more than 25years yet this uncle no gree carry wine go see her people just because she’s not from the same tribe as him.

Omo, the woman unfortunately had a bad illness that claimed her life. The man took her to his compound in the village to bury her. On that day the woman people came from her own state to cause katakata at the funeral and they finally were allowed to take the woman’s body back to her own place to be buried. We all thought that was the end of it.

Fast forward to 6 months later, the spirit of this woman wouldn’t allow the husband and his kids rest. She was always appearing to them crying and wailing that she isn’t where she’s supposed to be in the spirit world. She tormented them for many months before a traditionalist finally told the man that he has to formally marry the woman and then exhume her corpse to be re-buried in his own village as it was supposed to be.

This man spent X10 of the money he should have spent assuming he just did a simple traditional wedding as at the time she was alive. He had to even take various loans from his kinsmen to foot the bills.

Immediately he married her picture/corpse the tormented spirit of his wife stopped visiting them.

I don’t even wish the above scenario on my sworn enemies cry
Tales by moonlight. I can't believe your parents wasted money on your education.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
This is the reason the whites keep tagging is as barbarians.
We're too drunk in superstition.

Rather This is why African won't grow because of people like you who trys to act white and developed and call the old long traditions foolishness because he thinks he has an education

Let's embrace our identity thst is were we can get it right

Superstitious belief you call it... Haha

If you get mind follow me go swear with ogun

If you nor go die unnaturally

Stop acting like a Whiteman or acting like a developed mofo who thinks the rest of us are fools
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Who cares? Are you blind? Did you see me comment on this failure's marital status? Take your pitiful life off nairaland, Chuka, we don't need to know the next time your baby mama spruts another one of your offsprings.
Have you taken care or fed anyone before?
Eat 3 square meal first then you can be tagged worthy to comment on airforce1 marriage with 3 beautiful kids.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Rather This is why African won't grow because of people like you who trys to act white and developed and call the old long traditions foolishness because he thinks he has an education

Let's embrace our identity thst is were we can get it right

Superstitious belief you call it... Haha

If you get mind follow me go swear with ogun

If you nor go die unnaturally

Stop acting like a Whiteman or acting like a developed mofo who thinks the rest of us are fools
Your hope is the one that'll vote like Tinubu. You sound a lot like him.
The we're not in the 19th or 20th century... Wake up!
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
just shut up... He's better than your entire family

you wish you have a quarter of what I have. Baby fool,the very fact you can defend such nonsense shows how your life is.
Aren't one to talk about fortune, so enjoy dude... Just have it in mind that you can't reach my Echelon .
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Traditions exist in even developed countries

Tell that to Japan, Indian, China

These countries has embraced liberalism... If gay marriage can be legalized in in a conservative country like India then it's a bellwether that the world has changed a lot.
The problem with we Africans is hypocrisy. We pretend a lot. Married men and women keep cheating and fcking despite the institution of marriage. People are getting to see that marriage is a fraud, allow people to make their choice. Did they ask you for money?
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
4ward4:

you wish you have a quarter of what I have. Baby fool,the very fact you can defend such nonsense shows how your life is.
Aren't one to talk about fortune, so enjoy dude... Just have it in mind that you can't reach my Echelon .
Mumu... Your type will be in marriage and be fcking college teenage undergraduates. To black monkeys like you marriage is just for showoff and crafting a status for selfish and personal gains and interests.
The world is changing... Better blend in or remain in utter abyss.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Mumu... Your type will be in marriage and be fcking college teenage undergraduates. To black monkeys like you marriage is just for showoff and crafting a status for selfish and personal gains and interests.
The world is changing... Better blend in or remain in utter abyss.

when someone is outrightly stupid and generally exhibiting it...If your life is Cursed Because of your useless mentality, do not take the frustration on others.
Your foolish mentality will take you no where .

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
4ward4:

when someone is outrightly stupid and generally exhibiting it...If your life is Cursed Because of your useless mentality, do not take the frustration on others.
Your foolish mentality will take you no where .
Fck off and respect people's decision. Stop forming holier than thou. Hypocritical bunkum.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Jokerman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Seaforce0.

So you still dey lasgidi
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Fck off and respect people's decision. Stop forming holier than thou. Hypocritical bunkum.

When kids Speak, you will definitely know.
You are a Child and have no single idea of what you are supporting. Run along dude.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by ceeceeuwa: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Nigerian law and Supreme Court canceled all those rubbish village and tribal custom. Times are changing and the parent better equipped takes custody of the children.
Besides even if the lady takes the children, she'll still be receiving upkeep money from the father unless she's very rich or are family is.
If the lady in question is ok with the "baby mama" tag who am I to object. If she is okay,I doubt if her parents are! I can't tell adults how to live their lives. There are more pressing issues bedeviling our country.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
4ward4:

When kids Speak, you will definitely know.
You are a Child and have no single idea of what you are supporting. Run along dude.
Na your papa be child. Are you feeding me? Why should I give a Fck what you think or say?
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Have you taken care or fed anyone before?
Eat 3 square meal first then you can be tagged worthy to comment on airforce1 marriage with 3 beautiful kids.

Chuka, isn't that the beauty of it? You have no idea how I live. You don't know if I'm married, you don't know if I have a baby mama, you don't know if I have children, you don't know how many kids I have, you don't know if my wife uses Nivea body lotion, you don't know if I live in a 1 room and parlour condo, you don't know if I have a brother overseas who sends me money for upkeep, you don't know NOTHING about me. But tell me Chuka, how do I have all this information about you?? I would even know what your baby machine looks like if she passes me on the street but she doesn't know me!

Go and examine your life, Chuka. There's something fundamentally wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Chuka, isn't that the beauty of it? You have no idea how I live. You don't know if I'm married, you don't know if I have a baby mama, you don't know if I have children, you don't know how many kids I have, you don't know if my wife uses Nivea body lotion, you don't know if I live in a 1 room and parlour condo, you don't know if I have a brother overseas who sends me money for upkeep, you don't know NOTHING about me. But tell me Chuka, how do I have all this information about you?? I would even know what your baby machine looks like if she passes me on the street but she doesn't know me!

Go and examine your life, Chuka. There's something fundamentally wrong with you.

forget about him, he is a clown with a poor upbringing. Or maybe they gave him the best ,but he chooses to be wayward. Thinking everyone is as damaged as himself. Majority of people he is quoting aren't on Same Echelon like him.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
These countries has embraced liberalism... If gay marriage can be legalized in in a conservative country like India then it's a bellwether that the world has changed a lot.
The problem with we Africans is hypocrisy. We pretend a lot. Married men and women keep cheating and fcking despite the institution of marriage. People are getting to see that marriage is a fraud, allow people to make their choice Did they ask you for money?

Allow people to make their choices is that what the developed society teaches you liberalism to the foolishness

Now you see why I would take you lot serious you're far from your identity trying so much to be like the white and not yourself

This is where Africans get it wrong we are unique people with unique culture the western society came to destroy

The Benin kingdom florish in her glory untill guns brought it down, Egypt flourished likewise these places grew with a strong society without your western libralism or effort

Africans needs to find their own identity that's when we can get it right and people like you will be shamed for insulting our society and calling it names all because we lost ourselves at a point

Gaysim has always been an Indian culture such as racism the white abolished it during Colonialism their approval once again brought it back

So there is nothing so special in Gaysim in Indian
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
The problem with we Africans is hypocrisy. We pretend a lot. Married men and women keep cheating and fcking despite the institution of marriage. People are getting to see that marriage is a fraud, allow people to make their choice. Did they ask you for money?

Marriage is not a fraud I blame the western society for messing up the beautiful African society of marriage

Now our ladies are giving so much liberty like you insist and now our marriage are no more strong like in the these days of our fathers

The liberty you seek for is now what the ladies have turned into hookup, fucking guys for money and all sort of mannerism all in the name of the liberty you preach
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Your hope is the one that'll vote like Tinubu. You sound a lot like him.
The we're not in the 19th or 20th century... Wake up!

Lol, are you better than those in the past abi were they less humans Than you're

Because we live in the present does not mean we are wiser than the men of olds
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=You sound a lot like him.
The we're not in the 19th or 20th century... Wake up! [/quote]

Lol, are you better than those in the past abi were they less humans Than you're

Because we live in the present does not mean we are wiser than the men of olds they were the ones who made the present technology we are modifying today
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Sweetvie: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Interesting smiley
Imagine you telling ur kids that their mommy is just a baby mama grin
Imagine ur daughters grown up to be someone's baby mama, ain't that interesting?

Trying to justify rubbish undecided
Yeah, your life cool

Funny enough, the baby mama will think of you as a husband... Not knowing she's just a baby mama to you.
Some lady dey try sha
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Marriage is not a fraud I blame the western society for messing up the beautiful African society of marriage
nothing about African society was that beautiful. The west brought you out of the cage and showed you the the way to see the light through their inventions. Without the west you'd have still been butt-naked hunting lizards barefooted.
You guys sold your kinsmen for packets of cigarettes, clothes, shoes and Armour.

Now our ladies are giving so much liberty like you insist and now our marriage are no more strong like in the these days of our fathers.

The liberty you seek for is now what the ladies have turned into hookup, fucking guys for money and all sort of mannerism all in the name of the liberty you preach. [/quote] You're mixing different things up. Girls in Nigeria do hookup mostly because of the economic hardship, same reason their male counterparts engage in internet fraud. Besides, hookup is a rebranded form of prostitution and it has been before the time of Jesus. So stop forming smart.

You guys want human beings subject to slavery of a culture especially women. People has the right to their decisions. Live and let's live.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

When traditions falls on you, you will know the importance of marriage

Change your mentality

A man shouldn't start having kids with a woman if he hasn't done the necessary

You look like someone that loves prick than anything else

A woman who they have paid her pride price has all the pride that comes along with the custom of a being a wife an unmarried lady is nothing but an harlot in the eyes of the custom

Well, I don't give a shit what anybody, not even society or custom, thinks about me or says about me behind my back, as long as my actions don't hurt anyone because I have every right to live my life my way, and my way only.
If people want to call me a harlot just because I choose to live my life in a way they do approve of then that's their problem, not mine. Other people's opinions of me don't concern me.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Allow people to make their choices is that what the developed society teaches you liberalism to the foolishness

Now you see why I would take you lot serious you're far from your identity trying so much to be like the white and not yourself

This is where Africans get it wrong we are unique people with unique culture the western society came to destroy

The Benin kingdom florish in her glory untill guns brought it down, Egypt flourished likewise these places grew with a strong society without your western libralism or effort

Africans needs to find their own identity that's when we can get it right and people like you will be shamed for insulting our society and calling it names all because we lost ourselves at a point

Gaysim has always been an Indian culture such as racism the white abolished it during Colonialism their approval once again brought it back

So there is nothing so special in Gaysim in Indian
Unique bawo... You use white inventions and still forming unique. Why did you acquire western education? Wear western clothing styles? Use their gadgets? How many did your tobacco-sniffing forefathers invent?
I'm not a fan of the West but the truth is that they opened our eyes to see the light.
You'd have been tapping palmwine and drinking it's ethanol as your job. So accept that negroes didn't do anything originally to better the world.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Interesting smiley
Imagine you telling ur kids that their mommy is just a baby mama grin
Imagine ur daughters grown up to be someone's baby mama, ain't that interesting?

Trying to justify rubbish undecided
Yeah, your life cool

Funny enough, the baby mama will think of you as a husband... Not knowing she's just a baby mama to you.
Some lady dey try sha
She's a baby mama end of story. Men are opening their eyes to see marriage is a fraud that only favours women.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Thebadpolitican post=119138853][/quote] The so-called law that if a man doesn't pay dowry he isn't the legitimate owner of a child isn't applicable in any country's law and constitution... Not even Nigeria. Biology thought us that, the X and Y or X and X chromosome would fuse to form a zygote which would now nature into a fetus. It means both genders contributed to the child. The court only recognizes paternity test and not some damn kangaroo tradition.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Sweetvie: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Goldmaxx:
She's a baby mama end of story. Men are opening their eyes to see marriage is a fraud that only favours women.
With all ur comments so far it seems you really don't believe in marriage undecided pourquoi?
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2022
aisha1314:

Well, I don't give a shit what anybody, not even society or custom, thinks about me or says about me behind my back, as long as my actions don't hurt anyone because I have every right to live my life my way, and my way only.
If people want to call me a harlot just because I choose to live my life in a way they do approve of then that's their problem, not mine. Other people's opinions of me don't concern me.

What ever that have messed with your mindset, can be healed . I know you mean every single world you said . Take a break, change your environment . Hopefully that will help, life is complicated and just like every other career , it comes with its rules of engagement
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Goldmaxx:
The so-called law that if a man doesn't pay dowry he isn't the legitimate owner of a child isn't applicable in any country's law and constitution... Not even Nigeria. Biology thought us that, the X and Y or X and X chromosome would fuse to form a zygote which would now nature into a fetus. It means both genders contributed to the child. The court only recognizes paternity test and not some damn kangaroo tradition.

You call our tradition and law kangaroo tradition I want to belive you're mentally slaved or I would assume you're a white man posing as a Nigerian on the forum

Why is there a customary court then

Who doesn't know the obvious biological validation?, because biology said so doesn't warrant the neglect on customs, since the custom was being followed are you now saying they weren't aware of the biological make of the child? mr smart man

Every humans have the biological instinct to kill and even commit rape yet customs (law) what your term law prevents that action by imposing pumsihment....

Learn to respect custom and stop being a self acclaimed Whiteman....

If the culture says that is, if he doesn't like it, he should have married from the culture he found suitable

People like and the o. P loves trouble even when non was giving
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by LikeAking: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
eventainment:
Truth is no one is holy... Question is do I fear God? Will I continue to live in sin and be proud of it. But if you don't believe in God at all then you are free to do what you like. Me too get my own numerous ways I de offend God daily. But I can't be proud of sinning

Getat!

No human being dey fear God.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Goldmaxx:
[s]Unique bawo... You use white inventions and still forming unique. Why did you acquire western education? Wear western clothing styles? Use their gadgets? How many did your tobacco-sniffing forefathers invent?
I'm not a fan of the West but the truth is that they opened our eyes to see the light.
You'd have been tapping palmwine and drinking it's ethanol as your job. So accept that negroes didn't do anything originally to better the world[/s].

See the way you put it like we don't wear our original clothing too

As a matter of fact we wear both

We can decide to wear our clothing, like the Arabs the foolish African leaders killed our textile industries and promoted the western industries by importing cheaper clothes from the west.....

We are what we are now because of what our leaders exposed us to, no one would like western clothing if not for poor leadership

And yes no country is an island we using phone or going to school doesn't mean anything

When the Benin made their artworks did they go to school to learn it, when the Egyptians made their pyramids did they go to school to learn it

So what's is your fuss on the education clothing and whatever you named down there like Africans won't exist without it

You tagging education a western thing sums it up that you need to read more education is a universal knowledge around the only thing western in education is the English language and not the knowledge

Inventions shouldn't be a yardstick to judge greatness or anything of such if we are not inventing today doesn't mean we won't invent tomorrow so hold your mouth...

We are were we are because of our leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.