Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Am I Having Spiritual Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Having Spiritual Problem? (619 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by AdeeT: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hey guys, good evening, it's me again.

Sequel to my cheating episodes and the events that followed, she left me, she said she won't be able trust me again for life. Each day I tried to move on and forget about our memories, but it's so difficult. To make the matter worse, periodically, she do text me to ask about my work & family, particularly my mum & sis(they were close to an extent) but she would never have me back to her life.

The current issue I'm having right now is that I can't seems to love any girl, no matter how I tried or how good she was, this made a close friend of mine to insinuate that I'm having a spiritual problem. I've had a few relationships since we broke up 2019, and none of them lasted for 2 months. I always ends it up at the slightest opportunity.

Also I noticed this trend of older women around getting romantically attracted to me. Probably they've been noticing that I don't have a girl. I'm very tired & exhausted menn.

Does anyone think that probably I've been jinxed jazzed?
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by AdeeT: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Also how do I forget about someone totally? This wrong remembrance of her keeps hurting me.

I wish I can induce a selective amnesia.
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by PoliteActivist: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
You be ..
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by Nazgul: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
You don't have any spiritual problem, you just lack self control.

Learn to control your díck and things would get better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by Raymond0008(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
That’s not a spiritual problem bruh, you are just broke. Assumes you are loaded definitely the babe won’t leave you and for not seeing another girl immediately definitely you are not loaded. You just need time and focus on your hustle then love LATER after getting it right on how to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by AdeeT: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nazgul:

Did you read my post at all?
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by AdeeT: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Raymond0008:
That’s not a spiritual problem bruh, you are just broke. Assumes you are loaded definitely the babe won’t leave you and for not seeing another girl immediately definitely you are not loaded. You just need time and focus on your hustle then love LATER after getting it right on how to make money.

Not sure you read the whole thing. Being or wealthy isn't the point here.

I'm having girls, could change them weekly bases if I want, but I don't feel them, never met a one I TRULY love even it seemed so initially.

What I'm saying here is, I'm tired of changing girls, I've had quite a few since the last time I was in a very serious one, these days even older women are coming around but I'm not having that, that's what I'm saying.

Lastly I made this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5519396/cheated-deep-down-im-pains#83876714 2019, that's the genesis.
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nazgul:

Nicely put naz.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
AdeeT:

Not sure you read the whole thing. Being or wealthy isn't the point here.

I'm having girls, could change them weekly bases if I want, but I don't feel them, never met a one I TRULY love even it seemed so initially.

What I'm saying here is, I'm tired of changing girls, I've had quite a few since the last time I was in a very serious one, these days even older women are coming around but I'm not having that, that's what I'm saying.

Lastly I made this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5519396/cheated-deep-down-im-pains#83876714 2019, that's the genesis.

When you fall like this what you need is not a new relationship, rather to deal with infidelity and lacking wisdom to discern where to draw boundaries with the opposite sex.

I'm not perfect, but certain things I don't condone, well I don't know your Faith, but you have a weakness that if not dealt with, you will still repeat the same thing, it's just a matter of time.

Being sorry doesn't mean you will change, it shows conscience not sincerity.
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by yomi007k(m): 3:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Well, I actually agree that you have some level of spiritual problem as you are not in connection with a good spirit.

You have a cardinal sin called lust. Until you solve this, you wont have peace. You also need to leave women alone and find a way to connect to your God.

Peace be upon you.
Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by Nazgul: 5:17am On Dec 13, 2022
AdeeT:

Did you read my post at all?
Yup I read...and according to what you posted, you're in this mess because you cheated on your faithful girlfriend.

So if you had controlled your díck, you wouldn't have been in this mess.

Your other relationships didn't workout because you haven't gotten over the girl you lost, so you paid less attention to it and it ended up crashing.

The older women falling in love with you, is just your brain playing tricks with you. Older women attach themselves to guys all the time, it has nothing to do with love or if the guy is single or not. These women are approaching their unmarketable age, so they need a partner ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Having Spiritual Problem? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2022
But why did you cheat? Obviously your GF wasn’t enough that’s why you did it.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Nigerian Tiktok Girls / What's Your Unpopular Opinion? / Need A Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.