Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? (56927 Views)

Are Spy Apps Or Phone Bugging Apps Real? / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Okpokpo09: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2022
No de bring nonsense matter for nairaland
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by jessylaurel(f): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me. But she keeps disturbing me. Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages.

Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her, if I do so am I not overreacting?

She's not your enemy for refusing your offer to date her that's why she's still chatting with you. Guess she's more mature than you.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Depressed101: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me. But she keeps disturbing me. Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages.

Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her, if I do so am I not overreacting?
bro all this people advising you to block her have never chatted a girl. Let her be there in your DM . Leave her and don’t end your friendship with her . She will be useful in the future , this advice doesn’t mean you should do anything she says and also it doesn’t mean you should reciprocate her constant chat up just don’t quarrel with her .

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by alingo2013(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2022
jessylaurel:

She's not your enemy for refusing your offer to date her that's why she's still chatting with you. Guess she's more mature than you.
He has made his intentions clear he wanted a date and not a friend it doesn't make him immature for refusing friendship, ( if you go to the market to buy meat and the seller only has fish, but you want meat it doesn't makes you a bad person for leaving and looking for another meat seller)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by xevove2061: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

Simp
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by almarthins(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

E no hard, ask her what she wants. Before, you plan your next move.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by alingo2013(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
immature baby
wen a girl says No, she wants u to put in more effort

she likes u, however if u have moved on, tell her so..stylisshly sneak it in..so she can leave u
However, am sure u will miss her pestering thats why u havent confronted d situation

Because she is what, to hell with her and her effort, did she put any effort towards him, if she like him let her put effort and talk to see how easy it is na

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Emeka71(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

He's a weakling. Weaklings hardly block kpekus. They always believe, one day the kpekus will be merciful and offer them the juice.
grinYou're right.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by servicepro82: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
The girl love you be Dat, she is just pretending

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by enonche85(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

Hmmmmm my body language should have told her that . I don't reply her texts anymore buh she keeps sending

why did you ask her out in the first place?.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by VIKTO83(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
In your right thinking self do u think a woman will say yes to u at first shot?
That she said no doesn't mean she said no. Women has a way to say things in opposite.
But u too should have devices a means to make her say yes through your persistence.
Do animal give in too quick. I'm sure that if she does u will think she's cheap. Remember she also has her ego to protect.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by obi58: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

Bros it's quite simple really. The girl likes you but either:

a. You approached her when she was involved with someone else in another relationship. OR
b. She was playing hard to get so she doesn't appear easy and now seeing that you are now losing faith she is now trying to give you signal that she is ready to agree to your proposal.

So the ball is in your court now whether to press on harder towards the goal or give up.

P.s. There is also the 3rd option that she may actually not be interested in you but is using your attention to keep her boyfriend jealous or perhaps she wants to see if you will be ready to go the extra mile to spend money on her to gain her attention.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by RZArecta(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

the girl likes you but unfortunately she runs on an outdated Windows 2000 software that expects guys to be persistent with their toasting. It's up to you to decide now if you're ready to walk down this road or not. Bear in mind that she could also be a witch who knows that you like her and wants to bill you shege as punishment for liking her especially as we're in Christmas season. If you decide to walk down that narrow road, it's better you do so as a friend (not good friend o) just a friend like any of your other guys. Never ask to be her boyfriend again but you can tell her to follow you to a joint for suya and coke. It's in your court now, you don't have to impress her with lavish stuff since you're just friends. She'll be the one to ask "what are we" within a month
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Davidbankoley02(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2022
It's simple, she want you as fwb... open your eyes

Thebest12:

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by ojex004: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2022
You are confused too. if not, you would boldly tell it to her to stop disturbing u or blocks are in all way she can get to u.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by alingo2013(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
immature baby

grin grin because of what, I remember when a girl did this to me, I left and went for her younger sister, it was fun watching them argue

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2022
That is emotional harassment. angry
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Airoflaw(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Some ladies just want to keep you as friend but not any relationship or marriage because they need someone to talk to when they are bored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Jorge91: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

She just want to Bleep u without having any relationship with u, Take her out 1st, next time invite her to ur house, hopefully am correct.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Iloko: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Christmas hang out!
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Starzo: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Can't you be friends alone with sexual relationship?
What's your problem by being only friends without having sex?
Can't you be cordial without begging for money?

What's your problem having relationships with only men that give you money?
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Mandem05: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
immature baby

she likes u, however if u have moved on, tell her so..stylisshly sneak it in..so she can leave u
However, am sure u will miss her pestering thats why u havent confronted d situation
Gbam!! She wants you to do 3 months toasting.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by DollarSigns(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

How did this get here
H embarassed embarassed
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by kelmicheal: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2022
She want take u as her 2nd hand buddy she has her 1st choice which she love most as soon as the guy break up with her automatically u are promoted to be her 1st.
This gurl is very smart she doesn't want hrt break.

No guy wants to be second choice so ignore her messages
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by BigYash: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2022
victorikpe:

He still wants that girl, don't mind him...
You might be right
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by womenareapezz: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2022
VIKTO83:
In your right thinking self do u think a woman will say yes to u at first shot?
That she said no doesn't mean she said no. Women has a way to say things in opposite.
But u too should have devices a means to make her say yes through your persistence.
Do animal give in too quick. I'm sure that if she does u will think she's cheap. Remember she also has her ego to protect.
stop dating blacks baboons undecided

Women have said yes to me when I ask out, while some will say just give me two days to think others, let's go on a date first then we get to know each others. undecided

Only gorillas in some certain parts of waste Africa will want to form hard to get piece of shiit undecided

Stop following animals you Simps won't hear
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Ten06(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Guy, try and overreact and block her, this is xmas period. No time for nonsense
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by fijihems: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Timoleon:
Why haven’t you blocked her on all platforms since you no longer want to talk with her? What’s the purpose of keeping the communication channels open and complaining of receiving messages?

Abi, no be juju be dat?
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by obowunmi(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

She’s an avoidant. People very attracted to those who REJECT them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.