Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? (56917 Views)

Are Spy Apps Or Phone Bugging Apps Real? / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Ancecoker(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2022
angry
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Guy, invite this babe and knack her then after you'll realise your next move. Try this and thank me later
Thebest12:
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me. But she keeps disturbing me. Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages.

Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her, if I do so am I not overreacting?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Johnchrix(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Visit the redpill thread as soon as possible u will have sense.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Raychee(f): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Don't complain if you can't block.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me. But she keeps disturbing me. Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages.

Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her, if I do so am I not overreacting?
Tell her say ! Wetin don pass don PASS ! GOD has already blessed you with your dream girl grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Viraltrends123: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2022
She said no because she thought you are in love smiley As per old Nollywood movies or secondary school love. The thing shocked her when you quit without trying wink

Concentrate on your life bra, women are everywhere, they are even more.

8 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2022
She just dey form, she wants you to keep pressuring her till she say yes

11 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by cyprex: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2022
First ask yourself "what do I want when I asked her out and what so I want now?". THE answer will

A sincere answer here will direct you subsequent actions
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Awoh55: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
checking whether you have a good destiny that the reason why is chatting you up

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by JoeNL22(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

How old are you?
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by victorikpe(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2022
BigYash:
You dey mind am..

He still wants that girl, don't mind him...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by mecuries(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2022
she wants to retain the friendship.....it's obvious. Because she is friendly with you is not a green light to enter a relationship....Nigerian men,can't you just be friends with a lady without wanting to go down her panties? That's your main motive in wanting a relationship

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by alizma: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

Invite her to visit you, the picture will become more clearer from there.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by DJInfluence: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

she is the best person to answer this question. Why not ask her and let her know you are no longer interested if that's how you truly feels.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Wilsonson27be: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Yttt

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Danny110(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

She get nyash
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Evilblakman2: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2022
blingxx:

She probably have a bf that she wants to cheat on grin Op stop talking to her about dating and ask her to come over na dick she want and nothing more
Only legends know [quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Isabi4lov: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Can't you guys be friends,must everything be sex to you people..
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Naijareporter1(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Governor Sanwo-Olu just pick up his PVC, Go get your PVC let's Vote wisely comes 2023

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCW4UVkWz4
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by 27Pushing30: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

Better focus on better thingsā€¦

SMH

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2022
akaleb2015:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this question is very deep oh maybe you misunderstood her may be her no was yes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this question is very deep oh maybe you misunderstood her may be her no was yes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my brother how old are you. Where is your mummy?

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2022
I dey experience same thing like this. I have a girl like that.

Although, she told me she is in a relationship but it is obvious she likes me but doesn't want to cheat on her guy.
Maybe she doesn't want to put all her egg in a basket and at the same time want to remain loyal and faithful to her bf.
The confusing thing is I have a soft spot for her and every pointer shows she is the kind of woman I need and she acknowledges that but her loyalty to her present relationship dey taya me.

I have other girls showing interest but because any relationship I'm going into now will likely be a serious one that may lead to marriage, I'm just buying time to see whatsup with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by sofeo(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Ok.
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by opius: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Una still dey ask girls to be your lover cheesy grin grin ? They are our lovers already nah... Na to just arrange how una go take gbenge unaself

9 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by tollyboy5(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Can't you be friends alone with sexual relationship?
What's your problem by being only friends without having sex?
I can't be just friend with a lady. If I ask you out , I already have intentions if you say yes.
I'm not asking you out for friendship but if I wanted friendship I'll say it from the first instance that we should be friends maybe we can later go beyond friendship.

I think the way guys make friends are different from girls. I can't call random person my friend the way ladies scream bestie upandawn.

People of values can become friends not with people of "send me card" , "sub for me "

15 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by cosmos1440: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

You are obviously new to the game.
You, you made her interested in you when you asked her to be your girlfriend, and like most (not all) girls, she said "no" the first time, expecting you to try again...
But unknown to you, your not approaching her the second time is what is making her want you more.

If truly you no longer want her, man up and tell her that you are no longer interested, then block her on all social-platforms.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by gimakon2(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Bocking her is very childish brother. You do not expect you tell her once and she has to approve just like that.
Sometimes too, lets put ourselves in these girls' shoes, some of them can be stupid, we know , at the same time, some still have good heart, i have so many girls who turned me down for relationships, we still talk. like everyday and every time.

secondly, some of these girls also wont like to come into a mans life, probably because you are not settled financially. What if she gets pregnant along the line? Can you be able to cope with her problems, her nagging and co? What if.... so many what ifs....

A lot goes thru thru their head brother, they are also humans like us. Even if some stupid, no generalise.
Have a peaceful day!

NB : People dat mention me for stupid quotes, silence is best answer. I wont respond to your stupidity on this issue. In case you call me a simp, na your papa you day talk to.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Nairaland with preek and toto matter again. Tufia!
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:

Take my advice.

As long as she's not demanding things from you, keep the girl as your friend. Don't block her if you like her. If you block her, it means you just wanted to sleep with her and leave.

You didn't tell us how long you have known each other for, but she probably needs time to build trust around you. Girls love being around guys they can trust. You need to build that trust.

Invite her to your house and don't ever try to sleep with her. Be nice to her. Do this for some months and ask her out again. She will definitely say YES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.