Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video (45729 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Fearyourcreator: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
A mature and well cultured woman will walk way and sort it out with him whenever he returns home.
So if you catch your wife cheating naso you go do too

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Cubeman: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2022
While I agree that every man needs a side chick, it's not at the expense of your own wife.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nlanalyst: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2022
The most useless and shameless man I gave ever seen in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Crafteck1: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Ikennaford:
I keep saying this, real men don't cheat, but keep our options open, nothing deh pussy, is just not discipline, that's why women are emotionally stronger than men..
I'm just looking at the innocent kid, I almost shed tears

Nothing dey pussy na talk of person wey never see btter one, some dey wey once you touch am, you go start de delete numbers we fill your phone, itcant be explained, can only be experienced
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by fineboynl(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Very funny video
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2022
mecuries:
that man has zero iota of shame
When woman do you something SHAME go comot from your eyes. I pray you don't fall prey.
Most men whose hearts are hardened to women today were like you at the onset. They knelt at every junction professing useless love to these women and thereafter, Armageddon started.

So, after surviving the 1st hit, they became immune and resolute, waiting patiently for the next opportunity. Better Wake up
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Fearyourcreator: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Jman06:
Unless the wife contributes to the man's finances, she has no right whatsoever to question how the man spends his money!

Maybe the side chick is his source of happiness, sexually and otherwise, hence his decision to spend on her. The wife should deal with that and make do with whatever the man decides to give her.

But if the wife contributes equally to the family's finances, then the man is wrong and should be crucified
Make she no contribute financially sef ... Why not divorce instead of cheating... I hate cheating with everything... If you can't cope leave... Even as boyfriend girlfriend Sef ... I hate it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by MrCover: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Nothing Mr Cover, No Go See

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Crafteck1: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

Na you na

Na any sensibleman... When you understand the brevity of life, you learn that your happiness matters more than anything in the world.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nlanalyst: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
A mature and well cultured woman will walk way and sort it out with him whenever he returns home.
I swear to God, you are mad. And you are a shame to men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Pells: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Maryjane001 your lips looks lonely
Do you care for a kiss undecided undecided
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Khalsss: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
whilst that her drama there was uncalled for, me i for use bottle break that saloon woman head first for doing oversabi work.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Apili: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
The side chick self get mind she just sitdown like say she nor do anything
Well oga done give her assurance say na she go take over the position of first wife

2 Likes

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Creativity22: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Jman06:
Unless the wife contributes to the man's finances, she has no right whatsoever to question how the man spends his money!

Maybe the side chick is his source of happiness, sexually and otherwise, hence his decision to spend on her. The wife should deal with that and make do with whatever the man decides to give her.

But if the wife contributes equally to the family's finances, then the man is wrong and should be crucified
I do not know how they live at home or the type of personality the woman has, but would you have typed this, if the woman was caught spending on a random guy ? Would you have typed this, if she is your sister ?

If he is tired, he can officially divorce the woman and let her move on. We should never condone evil, when the opposite gender is at the receiving end of it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Crafteck1:

Na any sensibleman... When you understand the brevity of life, you learn that your happiness matters more than anything in the world.

Hahaha... Somehow true though.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Villa12(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2022
lansile:
Marry 2 0r 3 0r 4 but if you can't be just among them, marry 1. Islam a complete way of life. This problem is just beginning and will continue to expand as long as we chose human rule over Almighty Allah's. By nature man is not created to be satisfied by just single woman (she wan die?). God allows you to marry the second woman instead of these embarrassing idea of following some whores all about.
Lol

How many men can take care of one woman and her kids in Nigeria today?

Then we should assume islam encourages poverty, excess children, illiteracy, hunger, malnutrition, out of school children or drop out et al

Who told you one woman cannot satisfy a man?
Can a man satisfy one woman?

You think women are fully satisfied with one man?

You're twisting what your religion said up side down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Apili:
The side chick self get mind she just sitdown like say she nor do anything
Well oga done give her assurance say na she go take over the position of first wife
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Fearyourcreator: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2022
greenmonk:

What right do you have in an organisation if you are not a financial member?
Marriage turn organisation cus you wants to defend cheating .. Fear God na

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Villa12(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

What does this mean?? Since bible times, noble men hv always had concubines....I can't be restricted to just one woman and she can't pull the same stunt as she's too old to attract much attention.
you're saying Gliberdash. I pity the unfortunate woman that will mistakenly end up with you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by faceland: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2022
God forbid I would go to a women saloon for anybody.

How can he be comfortable inside a saloon? They gossiped his identity back to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Reckyd123(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Stupid and mentally deranged man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by harmonyglobal: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
My thing is, I like the way the hairdresser protected her customer. The issue is btw the husband and the wife

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Ibime(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
NoToPile:
Very hilarious video

Which one is the saloon woman's own sef shielding the girl.

She's a good business woman. Customer comes first.

The saloon lady hasn't been paid yet. She needs to secure the bag

4 Likes

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by faithfull18(f): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
God save us females from useless men like this, we also need peace of mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by erai30(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
"No be my fault na shayo, na all of us be ashawo... If I cheat on you am sorry and if you cheat on me no worry'. Rules of the game: don't get caught.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Crafteck1: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

Hahaha... Somehow true though.

I died briefly in 2016,thought i was gone for a week but when my customers explained that my brother had been picking my calls for a month, na that time water commot for my eyes, when i was partially alive at ikeja general hospital, i started seeing things in another light, nothing is worth the headache....... You either stay or go, na hospital i dey wey dem give my loml belle, same girl wey no fit do without holding me morning till night, you need to realise if(when) you die, part of people wey come for condolence visit fit come back to console your spouse at night... NOTHING IS WORTH THE HEADACHE.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by gulfer: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Anyone blaming the woman should go and watch "cheaters" on CBS reality, even oyinbo women sef dey para when cheated on cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Villa12(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Reckyd123:
Stupid and mentally deranged man
very useless man
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by faceland: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Too sad.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2022
AmGreat1234:
The savior of the side chick was the salon woman, if not ehn!!
U will be shocked to realize that the actual person that was saved is the married woman.
Who told you the sidechick is weaker?
Is it because she's still a sidechick or what?
What has that got to do with defending urself?
The sidechick may just be respecting his co-wife and such is temporary.

If both of them should be allowed to dig it out, the married woman may sustain a technical knockout

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by excell0001: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Chaii!!! Some married women going through a lot.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Creativity22: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
A mature and well cultured woman will walk away and sort it out with him whenever he returns home.
Did you type this on the thread, where a married man caught his wife with a pastor ? Is so easy to blame others

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.