Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video (45677 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Villa12(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
HRprof:

If this is a definition of real men then, there is no real men because all men cheat, men who love their wives make sure their wives never find out they cheat, the careless cheater are been caught like the men on video.
Men are wired that way and they move by sight.
Lol

Blanket statement

There are hundreds of the men who doesn't cheat

Speak for yourself
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bigleaf1006: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ballotelle:

What if she isn't fortunate to go away with it ? What if the side chick gat connections ? And if she gets away can she still have the Husband ? Can she get to marry another man easily ? And the period of trial in court what happens to her life after wards ? Would her job be waiting for her ? At the end u should know it's not worth it

How is all these you have just stated of any use to the dead lady?
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Ballotelle(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

How is all these you have just stated of any use to the dead lady?
But u don't think the dead lady would be better off her been alive but having to spend the rest of her life in jail ? What if she didn't not succed in killing her but was charged with attempted murder and sentences some years in prison only to come out to see the husband OFFICIALYarried to the side chick ?
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by ogorwyne(f): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
frugal:
Me and orgowyne someday grin
cheesy decided to check my following and saw this.

Spelt my nick wrongly though grin
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bigleaf1006: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ballotelle:

But u don't think the dead lady would be better off her been alive but having to spend the rest of her life in jail ? What if she didn't not succed in killing her but was charged with attempted murder and sentences some years in prison only to come out to see the husband OFFICIALYarried to the side chick ?

Have you ever been in a court room.....for that lady to be found guilty prosecution has to establish a good case and with as many witnesses as possible, only if you know how gruesome it is getting a conviction in court you won't even wish to have anything to do with the court room.

Cases require money to run, the prosecution even have to spend more to have an edge and the defendant will not mind spending all her life savings to save her head.

Even with all the money, the cumbersome nature of Nigeria's judicial system,they will be so frustrated that they end up committing everything to the hands of god......even nobody will be bold enough to come stand witness for an adulterer.....the worst she might get is manslaughter,that's even if prosecution doesn't tire out after a few years.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BRATISLAVA: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
What a foolish Nairaland man. This is what they preach. Poverty and foolishness.

If this wife poisons him to death in revenge, they will come out and call her a nag. He's even threatening to beat her. Very disorganized video. Hard to tell what one is even watching.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by faceland: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jman06:
Nobody knocked her off and reduced anything. She agreed to get married to the man because the man has the "igu". She most likely also has children. She should focus on them and leave the man alone! We know she'll get rewarded by the children more than the man ever will despite all his sweat to train them.

cool Freedom to cheat is a man's only reward for all the efforts he's expected to make in his family, he shouldn't be denied that freedom. The only thing that can deny him that freedom is if his wife is footing equal bills in the home. In that case the man should be castrated if he as much as admires another lady outside. cool

Disgracing his wife or child (even the black sheep) is disgracing himself.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by SeaTrade(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Crafteck1:

I died briefly in 2016,thought i was gone for a week but when my customers explained that my brother had been picking my calls for a month, na that time water commot for my eyes, when i was partially alive at ikeja general hospital, i started seeing things in another light, nothing is worth the headache....... You either stay or go, na hospital i dey wey dem give my loml belle, same girl wey no fit do without holding me morning till night, you need to realise if(when) you die, part of people wey come for condolence visit fit come back to console your spouse at night... NOTHING IS WORTH THE HEADACHE.
Somehow I'm beginning to key into this idea more and I'm honestly scared of the man I'm becoming.
Things that use to bother me no longer does especially who or what My girl is doing and she's beginning to notice.
I'm beginning to worry less a lot,even in other aspects of my life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Crafteck1: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
SeaTrade:
Somehow I'm beginning to key into this idea more and I'm honestly scared of the man I'm becoming.
Things that use to bother me no longer does especially who or what My girl is doing and she's beginning to notice.
I'm beginning to worry less a lot,even in other aspects of my life.

Life is too brittle my bro, lets stop taking it too hard, laslas, nothing matters
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by DAVE5(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2022
NoToPile:
Very hilarious video

Which one is the saloon woman's own sef shielding the girl.

The girl too had mind to still sit comfortably after the wife got there, she did not even attempt to japa. She get mind sha.
grin grin grin
Hubby too was saying I will beat you now oo, he was sitting with side chick to make hair wifey was saying 'he told me to cut my hair' she kuku remove wig. grin

Yeye husband.

The woman dey try protect her customer nah, oga wife no get money and nah person wey get money be master, sidechick go pay either from her pocket or oga cheater to pay, business profit is key
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by seunfape(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Staged drama
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Firstcitizen: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2022
IamMobisola:

Title of the post is: Woman walks in on Husband and Side Chick. And yet it’s only the side chick you decided to put karma for while leaving the cheating husband’s karma.
It’s obvious you lack understanding.
Mtchww

Did the Title say ' Man discovers his son is not his' your pain from karma has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by IamMobisola(f): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Did the Title say ' Man discovers his son is not his' your pain from karma has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Read what you just wrote again. It’s obvious you don’t understand anything.
Na me fuckup wey I dey reply you
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Firstcitizen: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
IamMobisola:

Read what you just wrote again. It’s obvious you don’t understand anything.
Na me fuckup wey I dey reply you

Next time make sure your reasoning faculty is in the least working order before quoting people. Karma is a bitch and your pain has been noted.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Ballotelle(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Have you ever been in a court room.....for that lady to be found guilty prosecution has to establish a good case and with as many witnesses as possible, only if you know how gruesome it is getting a conviction in court you won't even wish to have anything to do with the court room.

Cases require money to run, the prosecution even have to spend more to have an edge and the defendant will not mind spending all her life savings to save her head.

Even with all the money, the cumbersome nature of Nigeria's judicial system,they will be so frustrated that they end up committing everything to the hands of god......even nobody will be bold enough to come stand witness for an adulterer.....the worst she might get is manslaughter,that's even if prosecution doesn't tire out after a few years.
In this situation would the evidence be far fetched... durin the trial in court would she be moving freely or attending to her normal business ? would her family support her (same family that can't establish her in her husband house ), maybe the side chick papa na politician with connection ... My pointt still remains e get as e go b way the lady go regret am.. she go wish she didn't come to the saloon in d first place
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bigleaf1006: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ballotelle:

In this situation would the evidence be far fetched... durin the trial in court would she be moving freely or attending to her normal business ? would her family support her (same family that can't establish her in her husband house ), maybe the side chick papa na politician with connection ... My pointt still remains e get as e go b way the lady go regret am.. she go wish she didn't come to the saloon in d first place

As long as she is alive,she can still aspire and become someone even greater than she ever was,probably become a motivational speaker or a prophet that even you would stream yo listen to and watch.......while going through her travails,she would finally resign to faith and still have life to hope for a second chance.....but the side chick is gone to be food for the maggots......gone forever, the end.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Ballotelle(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

As long as she is alive,she can still aspire and become someone even greater than she ever was,probably become a motivational speaker or a prophet that even you would stream yo listen to and watch.......while going through her travails,she would finally resign to faith and still have life to hope for a second chance.....but the side chick is gone to be food for the maggots......gone forever, the end.
And won't the motivational speaker also not become food to maggot someday ? U don't know that been dead is even better than been alive in regret ... Pray not to be in problem.. na that time u go know say u no get anyone ... And all said it means if na the side chick also kill the main wife on the disguise of self defence she can marry the man happily while the wife becomes food to the maggoot
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jman06(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Isabi4lov:
See the husband sef angry , na so one go dey disturb me , he go dey abuse him wife for my face ,say him wife no fine ,him wife na this na that ,I go just dey laugh inside , if him get money to waste ,make him waste am ..puna him no go see collect ..na all this poor men wey dey cheat , na their own dey give headache pass ,you no get money to cater for your wife and children,na side chick you go dey pursue , na mumu dem be..
If you know say you no go dey fvck the man, better no collect him money before them go hack you to death.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Isabi4lov: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2022
Jman06:
If you know say you no go dey fvck the man, better no collect him money before them go hack you to death.

A word is enough for the wise
undecided I send him papa message ,I go knack person wey I wan knack ,no be person go choose for me ...na my own I dey wey him carry him yeye leg come my side ..
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jman06(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Isabi4lov:
undecided I send him papa message ,I go knack person wey I wan knack ,no be person go choose for me ...na my own I dey wey him carry him yeye leg come my side ..
Make you ready to dance the macabre dance when em go set o. Some men sabi settle scores by themselves using pistle, matchete or even common 2 by 2

My hands no dey there o
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Isabi4lov: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Jman06:
Make you ready to dance the macabre dance when em go set o. Some men sabi settle scores by themselves using pistle, matchete or even common 2 by 2

My hands no dey there o
grin abeg I no fit laugh o ,dem no born him mumu well ,shey him no dey look face , I no tell am make him dey pour water inside basket cheesy , I understand wetin you dey talk wella , but this same man I tell am say I dey husband house him still insist say he wan spend money ... make him wife dey knack am house , I don tell am say make him leave but he no wan gree .
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jman06(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Isabi4lov:
grin abeg I no fit laugh o ,dem no born him mumu well ,shey him no dey look face , I no tell am make him dey pour water inside basket cheesy , I understand wetin you dey talk wella , but this same man I tell am say I dey husband house him still insist say he wan spend money ... make him wife dey knack am house , I don tell am say make him leave but he no wan gree .
Make you dey careful sha
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Isabi4lov: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Jman06:
Make you dey careful sha
Alright , thanks..

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by greenmonk: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Toba24:

You are a big fool
Like your father
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Toba24: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
greenmonk:

Like your father

You unborn kids are fools
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Twenty8: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Toba24:

You unborn kids are fools

This is why your husband left you. grin
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oldnairalanderb:

Not her fault though. She acted on impulse. You can't blame her. Blame the man who disrespected her in the first place.

But why embarass the side chick? She might not know that he is married.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by greenmonk: 4:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Creativity22:

Can that man back that baby and moving around in that manner ? Most of you are really sick
Disrespectful lout with uncouth characters

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.