Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video (45731 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by hotblood001(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2022
This is so painful

Hmm...

Live male turkeys for sale
Weighty, meaty, and healthy chunks for Xmas and New Year Celebrations

Also great for Xmas gifting to parents, inlaws, your boss, your pastor, loved ones etc

09168735267 (calls n Whatsapp)
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by awesomegene1: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
What a disrespectful uncultured woman. The husband should do the needful with her asap

You're not a normal person, I think your brain need rewiring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Blazebond(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2022
It seems scripted to me,not real.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Firstcitizen: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lol, what about the men who cheat on their partners? No karma for them? Ooh yeah I know their karma; another man sleeps with their own women and these women end up giving the husbands another man’s child right?
Lmao

It’s safe to say women who partake in paternity fraud are karmas to the husbands right? Wonderful

Those men sleeping with other people's wives or have done same in the past will meet their own or worse. Yes its Karma
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Villa12(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Back then the marriage system was organized so the conditions and terms not to look outside were met and agreeable. These days marriage is no longer organized....ur mum was a virgin or close to one wen she was married so we can rightfully call looking outside by a man cheating.

But today these are girls that hv already had numerous bfs and hv given away the goods for free and only decide to get married at the onset of their physical decline so looking outside today is a necessity and can't be rightfully called cheating. Say you marry a 30yo woman by 32 she can't even give you strong erections anymore will you not go for the young girl that gives you string erectiojs? So you see. It's nature not cheating!
You didn't marry her as virgin either and so you have no moral right to question her virginity. You also sleep around before marriage so you have no moral right to have such discussion with her

My mum wasn't married as virgin likewise my dad wasn't virgin. My sister marriage is 12 years and still bloosom. Her husband is a real man who doesn't look outside. My sister confirmed it and the man always condemn men who does that as foolish men

I'm sure you're a Yoruba man right? It runs in your tribes blood. Your men are useless sorry to say. They sleep around recklessly and even at times neglect their responsibility at home

Most of your men impregnated their wives. You guys hardly pay bride price and other marriage rite reason why you guys don't value and respect your union

Your women are so cheap that you can get them at the tips of your finger. I have them within my neighbourhood. Some of your men even impregnate women in their fathers house. Some are so poor that they hardly get 50k monthly as salary but have gone to impregnate a woman in their fathers house. Very primitive tribe

Tell me why would such men respect and value the marriage. It is not even marriage but baby nama. Most of you Yoruba guys don't marry in the right way. Na belle una dey give una women

So sad

I only pity those poor women that will continue to fall prey

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bintdawood(f): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2022
bekpo:

As in ba shiga ba?

"men are not allowed" is written on the door of most of salons here. Its a private thing you know, where you feel free, open your hair and stuff laidat cool
You get cheesy
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by ogwumgbe: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
What a disrespectful uncultured woman. The husband should do the needful with her asap

Stop supporting evil, the husband is an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigBashiru: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Jman06:
Nobody knocked her off and reduced anything. She agreed to get married to the man because the man has the "igu". She most likely also has children. She should focus on them and leave the man alone! We know she'll get rewarded by the children more than the man ever will despite all his sweat to train them.

cool Freedom to cheat is a man's only reward for all the efforts he's expected to make in his family, he shouldn't be denied that freedom. The only thing that can deny him that freedom is if his wife is footing equal bills in the home. In that case the man should be castrated if he as much as admires another lady outside. cool

I like ur second paragraph but stop calling it "cheating".... even if bills were equally split, the man is still free!!!

Don't forget the power dynamics at play here.... everyone both men and women make the most of what they hv..... now is the man's turn....the females had their turn and they used it quite well to their advantage....now that the man is good looking and the lady is fat, the man wants to use his power and all of una dey cry cheating.... no its not cheating its making the most of what a person has.

I know a woman who got married....after she got married guys were still chasing her and she has a boy friend outside of the marriage. Why? because she can. In a few years she'd be too old and her bf will dump her for a younger girl and she will hv no option but be loyal to her husband cos she gat no choice.....that's the power dynamics at play....everyone makes the most of their power....

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Positiveme2020: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Ikennaford:
I keep saying this, real men don't cheat, but keep our options open, nothing deh pussy, is just not discipline, that's why women are emotionally stronger than men..
I'm just looking at the innocent kid, I almost shed tears

@bolded . You are correct my guy.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by bekpo(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Bintdawood:

"men are not allowed" is written on the door of most of salons here. Its a private thing you know, where you feel free, open your hair and stuff laidat cool
You get cheesy

But in ur own opinion, is it romantic for a man 2 accompany his babe 2 d hair dressing salon? Apart from d tradition

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Realhommie(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
The man na yeye and very irresponsible man. I no blame the wife for her actions one bit, na impulse and she be human, though i will never encourage such.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigBashiru: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
You didn't marry her as virgin either and so you have no moral right to question her virginity. You also sleep around before marriage so you have no moral right to have such discussion with her

My mum wasn't married as virgin likewise my dad wasn't virgin. My sister marriage is 12 years and still bloosom. Her husband is a real man who doesn't look outside. My sister confirmed it and the man always condemn men who does that as foolish men

I'm sure you're a Yoruba man right? It runs in your tribes blood. Your men are useless sorry to say. They sleep around recklessly and even at times neglect their responsibility at home

Most of your men impregnated their wives. You guys hardly pay bride price and other marriage rite reason why you guys don't value and respect your union

Your women are so cheap that you can get them at the tips of your finger. I have them within my neighbourhood. Some of your men even impregnate women in their fathers house. Some are so poor that they hardly get 50k monthly as salary but have gone to impregnate a woman in their fathers house. Very primitive tribe

Tell me why would such men respect and value the marriage. It is not even marriage but baby nama. Most of you Yoruba guys don't marry in the right way. Na belle una dey give una women

So sad

I only pity those poor women that will continue to fall prey

You sound like one of those stupid white knights who want to score cheap political points with the females. Haha has it come to this? It's a man that marries a woman not the other way round so I hv the right to question virginity, body count etc.

You think by typing these stupid write ups that you will impress a female on this forum to give you her number- haha it ain't happening....cos females aren't attracted to loser simp white knights....
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by GUNITGuy: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
So you expect her to clap for the bitch........ Selfishness wey dey dis generation because you're not the victim you think you will act better..... Don't worry your test and trial in this kind of matter would come then we will know how cultured you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Positiveme2020: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
harmony75:
I'm afraid for the safety of you and your baby leave them.. So sad what most men makes their wives go through I have experienced it he joined hands and they gave it to me wotowoto �� just keep yourself safe from the irresponsible man �

Eyah , sorry
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by ZooOga: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Looks like a skit to me. The customer didn't bother to take to her heels and get out of that shop pronto.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2022
!
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bintdawood(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2022
bekpo:

But in ur own opinion, is it romantic for a man 2 accompany his babe 2 d hair dressing salon? Apart from d tradition

"Tradition and religion aside"
I dont see anything wrong in accompanying your partner to do their things, but just know that you must abide by the rules of the place you went to, for peace to reign.
And mind you, i said partner it may be a man or a woman you know.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Villa12(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

You sound like one of those stupid white knights who want to score cheap political points with the females. Haha has it come to this? It's a man that marries a woman not the other way round so I hv the right to question virginity, body count etc.

You think by typing these stupid right ups that you will impress a female on this forum to give you her number- haha it ain't happening....cos females aren't attracted to loser sump white knights....
Why are your men useless and miserable? At least you just exhibited that on this public forum. Your men don't marry their women. They get them pregnant and she automatically becomes a wife. What a useless and primitive tribe. Come to my area i will show you more than 10 Yoruba guys living in their parents house or at most managed to rent a dirty single room and they have gone to impregnate women. These guys are poor men. They are still young but cannot control their dirty smelly dick. They earn around 30-50k maximum in one useless factory work that they can send them away at any time

Tell me how will such men value their union or wife?

Tell me how will such useless men respect those women and their union?

It is in your culture to treat women like trash and second fiddle. No wonder most of una women sleep around too

90% of you Yoruba men don't pay pride price and other marriage rite. Most of una na belle una dey give una women

Bunch of useless and primitive tribe

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by bekpo(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Bintdawood:

"Tradition and religion aside"
I dont see anything wrong in accompanying your partner to do their things, but just know that you must abide by the rules of the place you went to, for peace to reign.
And mind you, i said partner it may be a man or a woman you know.

Let's talk privately, hope u wouldn't mind?
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jman06(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

I like ur second paragraph but stop calling it "cheating".... even if bills were equally split, the man is still free!!!

Don't forget the power dynamics at play here.... everyone both men and women make the most of what they hv..... now is the man's turn....the females had their turn and they used it quite well to their advantage....now that the man is good looking and the lady is fat, the man wants to use his power and all of una dey cry cheating.... no its not cheating its making the most of what a person has.

I know a woman who got married....after she got married guys were still chasing her and she has a boy friend outside of the marriage. Why? because she can. In a few years she'd be too old and her bf will dump her for a younger girl and she will hv no option but be loyal to her husband cos she gat no choice.....that's the power dynamics at play....everyone makes the most of their power....
You're right bro. I can't imagine myself getting stuck with one fatty who's no longer attractive. I'll definitely get my fill of younger girls outside because from what I have seen in the hands of ladies today, no lady is worth sacrificing my desires for.

Ladies that would reject and broke shame you if you try to approach them while still struggling, why would I be faithful to them when I eventually have the upper hand I have been searching for a lady who can prove that she's worthy of such level of sacrifice, but thankfully, none has proven that.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigBashiru: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Why are your men useless and miserable? At least you just exhibited that on this public forum. Your men don't marry their women. They get them pregnant and she automatically becomes a wife. What a useless and primitive tribe. Come to my area i will show you more than 10 Yoruba guys living in their parents house or at most managed to rent a dirty single room and they have gone to impregnate women. These guys are poor men. They are still young but cannot control their dirty smelly dick. They earn around 30-50k maximum in one useless factory work that they can send them away at any time

Tell me how will such men value their union or wife?

Tell me how will such useless men respect those women and their union?

It is in your culture to treat women like trash and second fiddle. No wonder most of una women sleep around too

Bunch of useless and primitive tribe

If you check my write up on this thread you will see:

1. I never said a man should not care for the wife/abandon the wife.
2. I never said a man should use family funds to chase a woman.
3. I never said men should look outside in a reckless, undisciplined manner.

I just said a man cannot be told he is stuck with only his wife all his life and dare not go on a date with a girlfriend....that's all....

I never, said a man should sleep around.....
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Advision: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:

If this is your view of the situation, then I fear for the lady that makes the mistake of saying "Yes I do" to you. The man is a disgrace to his home, unfortunately for him its in public view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bigchristo: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A woman walked into her husband and his side chick at the salon where the man paid to make her hair and causes a scene.

Watch the disgraceful scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB974ZBdsGo
Stupid man, it’s never a good thing to treat your wife badly at home and be showing love to side chick, if you’re a man doing such things desist from it your wife will be there with you when every other girl run away, be wise

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bintdawood(f): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
bekpo:

Let's talk privately, hope u wouldn't mind?

Okk
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Lamasta(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
The man should have told the side chic to leave that salon immediately and sort out his difference with his wife amicably....

I don't support the man cheating on his wife no I won't support no matter the excuse cool
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Mrkumareze(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
The man sef na werey. Him fir just disappear for the scene leaving the two women to settle
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigBashiru: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lamasta:
The man should have told the side chic to leave that salon immediately and sort out his difference with his wife amicably....

I don't support the man cheating on his wife no I won't support nothing matter the excuse cool

Define cheating....there's nothing like cheating....it's a term inventedd by women to keep you in check and to keep power dynamics in their faavor
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Lamasta(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Define cheating....there's nothing like cheating....it's a term inventedd by women to keep you in check and to keep power dynamics in their faavor

Why is the man defending the side chick then She should have allowed the wife to confirm her suspicion na...
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by IamMobisola(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Those men sleeping with other people's wives or have done same in the past will meet their own or worse. Yes its Karma

You for include am to your previous post because you were biased on that one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigBashiru: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jman06:
You're right bro. I can't imagine myself getting stuck with one fatty who's no longer attractive. I'll definitely get my fill of younger girls outside because from what I have seen in the hands of ladies today, no lady is worth sacrificing my desires for.

Ladies that would reject and broke shame you if you try to approach them while still struggling, why would I be faithful to them when I eventually have the upper hand I have been searching for a lady who can prove that she's worthy of such level of sacrifice, but thankfully, none has proven that.

I know a man who married for seven years....in those seven years the man was playing one man one woman and "no cheating". One day the wife asked for a separation....now the guy is stranded. But if over those seven years he also kept side chicks he won't be As devastated, he will simply convert one of the girlfriends in his concubine into a wife.

NB: I'm not encouraging sleeping around. You can hv a girl friend you enjoy her compaany without sleeping wiv them
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jman06(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

I know a man who married for six years....in those six years the man was playing one man one woman. One day the wife asked for a separation....now the guy is stranded. But if over those six years he also kept side chicks he won't be As devastated, he will simply convert one of the girlfriends in his concubine into a wife.

NB: I'm not encouraging sleeping around. You can hv a girl friend you enjoy her compaany without sleeping wiv them
Abi o. I have equally discovered that many women won't take a man serious if he's faithful to them. They want that man that other women also wanna have. The drama gives them some kinda kinky pleasure.

I'll differ with you on the sleeping around part. If I can't be sleeping with a lady, then no need of having a love relationship with her. Her bedmatics would determine my level of commitment to the relationship. Me I personally love a girl who has a tight game on the bed and is not shy.
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigBashiru: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jman06:
Abi o. I have equally discovered that many women won't take a man serious if he's faithful to them. They want that man that other women also wanna have. The drama gives them some kinda kinky pleasure.

I'll differ with you on the sleeping around part. If I can't be sleeping with a lady, then no need of having a love relationship with her. Her bedmatics would determine my level of commitment to the relationship. Me I personally love a girl who has a tight game on the bed and is not shy.

sleeping around will contaminate you spiritually.....be warned....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.