Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (943 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: by VeryWickedGoat: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
That means you will have like 10,000 women waiting in line to date you. Nothing excites a woman more than a man who will hurt and abuse her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: by Solofresh2: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
What is all this epistle for crying out loud grin
Well I know girls love bad boys
A girl would rather love her bad boy friend and call the righteous one her brother grin
Re: by detectivejones: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Its this same mistake most men make, they see a good girl who loves them the they are but will be claiming Rambo because of past experience and hurting her with their words and action until she finally leaves. Las las na karishika your type dey end up with
Re: by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Sweetvie: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmm
Interesting
If you listen to guys here on relationship matter ehn just forget it
Most of dem forming alpha male here are simp at home but come here to bluff rubbish for you.
To see someone that really love you for who you are is not easy... Trust me, you got to hold them tight. I've made this kind of mistake once but trust me, I won't try a second time lol

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Sweetvie: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Thanks jare. I regret big time.

And I will try my best to keep this one happy with me.
Good
I wish you all the best smiley

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
RenerdLiam:
So, about four days ago in a now deleted post, I had a communication with my girl, where I noted that she was taking my mentorship seriously. Excitedly, I shared it here, but with the way I portray her character, people said she didn’t love me. Their excuse being that a girl that love me will treat me with more attention like I portrayed her.

I try to convince these people that I understand what they meant, but I am not a guy any woman in her right sense will want to show off that they are in love with. - I’m extremely cold and uncaring.

But I know women that loves me, and they give me several hint. In fact, this particular girl has refuse to be with another man because of me.

I am so cold that she will even call me babe, and I will never answer in the same manner. I am always professional and edgy (thanks to some situation I had to overcome, otherwise I’m very kind and soft), but as times goes, I began to soften a bit for her. She notices that, and thinking to change me began to get distant from me, hoping that I will long for her. And because I really want to soften for her (I hurt her a lot by being cold, but she forgive me each time). I decided to play along.

It was this softened version of me that nairalanders saw in my other post and called me a simp. But I know when a girl truly loves me than when they just want me. Infact, women has always loved me and I avoided many of them because once I hurt them, they try to hurt me back.

I love this one because even though I’ve offended her severally, she never try to hurt me back. She is also very dependable as she sticks to her words. She isn’t stingy with money too, she can empty her account for me. And she appreciates the most little thing I did for her.

But foolish me, I decided to test her to prove that she still love me, because I have truly overlooked many things and given her an upper hand as of late. So, I told her that she should go. She had a guy she recently dated, which she broke up with because of me. (The breakup was shameful for the guy, and the guy didn’t even do anything wrong. She did it for me. Note that these are not sexual relationships as she is still a virgin.)

I told her to go back to the guy, that I don’t believe she loved me.

This girl was really affected that she was crying all day. Her best friend couldn’t even console her. She became happy again when I call her to settle everything. And now, she is extremely sick as a result of the experience.

My problem is that she is not the first girl to get hurt by me. I am just too cold and unresponsive. Infact, I wonder what they see in me to love me so much that I even began to get afraid at a certain time.

I really don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to go after women because I have always received attention, and I have never really cared.

This girl doesn’t deserve any hurt from me. And I hate it that I hurt her.

I don’t want to be like this any longer. How do I become more caring and romantic. (They say I’m not romantic).

In essence, I am very critical and if I accuse you, you will want to disappear on the spot. My tongue is very painful, and my coldness is extremely hard. I can be very insensitive too. I mean, very very insensitive and heartless.

But my look. I look so harmless and gentle.

And yet, I have a very gentle and kind part to me. Just that, I can switch whenever the situation permits me to. And women lack of discipline usually cause me to switch to my hard self (I am a disciplinarian).

But even at all these, they still love me.
The story' too much, abeg, do wetin dey your mind, beko
Re: by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: by Danisaint112(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
RenerdLiam

If all you said here about her is true then hold her tight. Like very tight.
If you leave this one because you want be form Alpha male (Redpiller) na you Sabi.

I will tell you a true life story but note the following;
Note: Good women are hard to come by, and the one that has her qualities (virgin, caring, loving, generous and unselfish, non-biller, tolerant) and maybe romantic too and a list of others I don't know is extremely hard to come by.

Omor she has it all. Her spec is rare. Dude if you keep listening to so called Redpillers here who are actually SIMPS in reality you will loose out big time and regret on the long run.

My uncle lost the love of his love because of lack of trust and false accusations by him (on his side) labeled on the innocent girl.

One year later he found out he made a terrible mistake and that his suspicions where totally wrong, but you know life na, once you fail to make good use of a good opportunity another wise man will and before you find another like that you will sweat for a very long time.

To cut the long story short, she was engaged when he came back to his senses another man used the heartbreak to propose love to her and before he (my uncle) could say Jack Robinson the man that knew her worth married her immediately.

This is exactly 9 years now (the incident happened in 2013) and my said uncle is nowhere to be found.

Yeah he died unmarried in 2019 because he couldn't find her replacement. If he had married her back then when he was making serious plans to atleast he would have had kids (an heir) before he died.

She is happily married now with not just a child but children (she was also a virgin).

OP I'm not in anyway saying you would end up like my uncle God forbid.
Neither am I saying you should drop your sense but my point is, you mind end up with the wrong partner or end up marrying late because you want to form a hard guy.

A word of advice:
Treat your woman well,
Learn how to be romantic,
learn how to compliment her at the right time,
Learn how to respect her and care for her,
also learn how to discredit other men and let her know how you are the right one for her (I just hope you are)
to avoid the thought of dating another ever crossing her mind.

But while doing this carry your sense along. Don't overdo things. Peace ❤️

Re: by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Danisaint112(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Thanks a lot. Well noted.

You are welcome.
Re: by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
RenerdLiam:

This one wey all of una no like to Dey read. I wonder what the future holds for this nation. Technically, you guys can sell yourselves without even knowing since you won’t read and understand the content of the agreement.

Change bro. Reading is good. It’s more beneficial to do so.
Point of corrections my dear, I read everything, but found it meaningless; going back and forth,,ok?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: by zed7: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rantings of a guy who knows nothing about life. When you grow up you'll be more concerned about more relevant things, not worrying about who loved or didn't love. Life is hard as it is, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: by jeromestarks: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
They don't love you as much as you think.

Your mother's prayer is working on you that's why those evil creatures are going.

When you will meet a good woman, a virgin woman, you will be completely harmless to her. Even your teeth will not be able to hurt her.

Know this and know peace.
Re: by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
RenerdLiam:
So, about four days ago in a now deleted post, I had a communication with my girl, where I noted that she was taking my mentorship seriously. Excitedly, I shared it here, but with the way I portray her character, people said she didn’t love me. Their excuse being that a girl that love me will treat me with more attention like I portrayed her.

I try to convince these people that I understand what they meant, but I am not a guy any woman in her right sense will want to show off that they are in love with. - I’m extremely cold and uncaring.

But I know women that loves me, and they give me several hint. In fact, this particular girl has refuse to be with another man because of me.

I am so cold that she will even call me babe, and I will never answer in the same manner. I am always professional and edgy (thanks to some situation I had to overcome, otherwise I’m very kind and soft), but as times goes, I began to soften a bit for her. She notices that, and thinking to change me began to get distant from me, hoping that I will long for her. And because I really want to soften for her (I hurt her a lot by being cold, but she forgive me each time). I decided to play along.

It was this softened version of me that nairalanders saw in my other post and called me a simp. But I know when a girl truly loves me than when they just want me. Infact, women has always loved me and I avoided many of them because once I hurt them, they try to hurt me back.

I love this one because even though I’ve offended her severally, she never try to hurt me back. She is also very dependable as she sticks to her words. She isn’t stingy with money too, she can empty her account for me. And she appreciates the most little thing I did for her.

But foolish me, I decided to test her to prove that she still love me, because I have truly overlooked many things and given her an upper hand as of late. So, I told her that she should go. She had a guy she recently dated, which she broke up with because of me. (The breakup was shameful for the guy, and the guy didn’t even do anything wrong. She did it for me. Note that these are not sexual relationships as she is still a virgin.)

I told her to go back to the guy, that I don’t believe she loved me.

This girl was really affected that she was crying all day. Her best friend couldn’t even console her. She became happy again when I call her to settle everything. And now, she is extremely sick as a result of the experience.

My problem is that she is not the first girl to get hurt by me. I am just too cold and unresponsive. Infact, I wonder what they see in me to love me so much that I even began to get afraid at a certain time.

I really don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to go after women because I have always received attention, and I have never really cared.

This girl doesn’t deserve any hurt from me. And I hate it that I hurt her.

I don’t want to be like this any longer. How do I become more caring and romantic. (They say I’m not romantic).

In essence, I am very critical and if I accuse you, you will want to disappear on the spot. My tongue is very painful, and my coldness is extremely hard. I can be very insensitive too. I mean, very very insensitive and heartless.

But my look. I look so harmless and gentle.

And yet, I have a very gentle and kind part to me. Just that, I can switch whenever the situation permits me to. And women lack of discipline usually cause me to switch to my hard self (I am a disciplinarian).

But even at all these, they still love me.
No worry. Who ll break your heart s coming. Cartoon boy!

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts In Nairaland That U Cant Help But Leave Them!!! / Charm A Woman / Woman: Punishing her husband for her Ex-boyfriend's crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.