Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? (1311 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Whether it's your friend or partner, sibling or parent, or random stranger... What's the kindest thing you've seen someone do for another person or yourself?

Let's use this thread to appreciate good, selfless people.

Thanks!

I'll post some wholesome pictures, but I also want Nigerian stories. smiley

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Boogyman557: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool I want to appreciate God for providing food for me in his own way..

Back in 2009..

I buy WEED of 700h naira, NaSo I carry the WEED enter inside forest so dat only me go SMOKE am, I no want my niggaz to disturb me..

As I enter forest, I begin de SMOKE the WEED, I don SMOKE like 5 raps of WEED..

Everywhere come dark for my eyes, hungry come de fire me like PESIN wey dem flog 2by4..

Chai, I look everywhere, nobody to call and no food to EAT..

NaSo I begin chop GRASS, I chop GRASS sotey my belle full..

I thank God for that day because NaSo some people de use run mad..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
I love this picture!

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by feranmi143: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yo fish, typing
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by VeryWickedGoat: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tola gave me a Mouth Gig while I was on sick bed. Tola you will live long and bear many world leaders. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
This 6 YearOld Boy Protected His Little Sister From Dog Attack. He Stated, "If Anyone Has To Die, It's Me. I'm The Big Brother"

He's my hero too! kiss

9 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Tola gave me a Mouth Gig while I was on sick bed. Tola you will live long and bear many world leaders. Amen.
Your parents keeping you was the kindest thing, appreciate that. Okay? It was a hard, regrettable decision but love overcame. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I want to appreciate God for providing food for me in his own way..

Back in 2009..

I buy WEED of 700h naira, NaSo I carry the WEED enter inside forest so dat only me go SMOKE am, I no want my niggaz to disturb me..

As I enter forest, I begin de SMOKE the WEED, I don SMOKE like 5 raps of WEED..

Everywhere come dark for my eyes, hungry come de fire me like PESIN wey dem flog 2by4..

Chai, I look everywhere, nobody to call and no food to EAT..

NaSo I begin chop GRASS, I chop GRASS sotey my belle full..

I thank God for that day because NaSo some people de use run mad..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
undecided
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, my first car when i was 19, grin they know sme got smt that day
Feranmi, read my post again, slowly. Then re-read it so you understand. Okay?

Then edit yours.

This isn't a thread for you to brag. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
More!

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
This made me cry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Only white people are wholesome? Nigerians don't help eachother? You haven't met one who inspired you? Filled you with joy? Restored your hope in humanity?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
I'll post a lot of men being kind! The rare good ones deserve to be appreciated!

Kind professor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
He's a keeper! Would a Nigerian man...?

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Eyesstone(f): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
undecided
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
After A Woman Was Taken To The Hospital With Hypoglycemia, Two Policemen Stayed To Prepare Dinner For The Five Kids Who Were Still In The House And Did The Dishes

Nigerian policemen, would you?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nonexisting1: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Apart from my family, I don't give raw cash to people but I can buy them food or provide them with means to earn a living. I have helped a childhood friend with a shuttle bus to earn a living. In my mind, it was for free but I didn't tell him that. I have him believe it was on hire purchase and make him pay returns into a bank account. What he doesn't know is that I don't touch that money and when his payment is full, I will give him all the money back and then tell him the bus was for free from beginning. I'm doing it this way because I don't want him to feel entitled and not work hard. With the money I've saved for him, he can buy a second bus and become an employer of labour.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Amazing step dad!

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Apart from my family, I don't give raw cash to people but I can buy them food or provide them with means to earn a living. I have helped a childhood friend with a shuttle bus to earn a living. In my mind, it was for free but I didn't tell him that. I have him believe it was on hire purchase and make him pay returns into a bank account. What he doesn't know is that I don't touch that money and when his payment is full, I will give him all the money back and then tell him the bus was for free from beginning. I'm doing it this way because I don't want him to feel entitled and not work hard. With the money I've saved for him, he can buy a second bus and become an employer of labour.
Thank you! embarassed

I love stories such as this! We can only pray he's touched and blessed others too.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Today I Found Out That The Overnight Security Guard At My Work Knits Boots And Mittens For Premature Babies At The Edinburgh Royal Infirmary
Today I Found Out That The Overnight Security Guard At My Work Knits Boots And Mittens For Premature Babies At The Edinburgh Royal Infirmary

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Jennyclay(f): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
I went to a restaurant close to my house to eat after a rough and long day at work. Totally forgot my purse at home so I left my phone as collateral and went to my house to pick up my purse.

Came back and some guy had already paid for me (#2,700). A total stranger I haven't seen with my eyes. I asked the food vendor and the woman said the guy over heard when I was going home to pick my purse and he paid before I came back.
I didn't even see the guy to say thank you or refund him back his money. That's really a kind gesture.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Sweetvie: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Firstly, I wanna say God for his protection, love and care.
Then, my mom for giving birth to me
That woman i can't trade her for anything... She is my backbone anytime anyday.
My brothers lol those guys are God gifts
Like I don't even know the word to use for them Coz without God and them I'm nothing
Like nothing smiley
So if i am gonna say shout-out to anyone it gonna be them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wow, inspiring stories
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Streetmovement(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Saved my nigga from catching a very serious STD, turns out the girl he was tryna Bleep the living daylight out of had already transmitted it to another of ma nigga which I confirmed myself earlier before this my other nigga engaged, I told him abort mission, nigga was almost on his knees thanking Mua and shouting hallelujah.

Gave my last money (home and abroad) to a guy who hasn't eaten all week, he was almost at the verge of giving up the ghost

And many more cool

4 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by feranmi143: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
ePoster:
Feranmi, read my post again, slowly. Then re-read it so you understand. Okay?

Then edit yours.

This isn't a thread for you to brag. undecided
Yo fish, loud at work, will keep up next, edit out
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by faceLAGOS: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
I remember when I worked at a travel agency in Allen. The agency shared the flat which is used as office, with an NGO or something.

They had this donation box for an orphanage at the lobby which I always drop the change I get from my transportation to work, every morning.

I did this continuously for more than a year I worked at the travel agency grin

I wonder what who ever open the box would think grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by illicit(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
At University, many people were nice to me
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by HappyDolphinRea: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Free bp check for all and these gesture connect me to former accountant general of Rivers state.
Free treament of asthma patient when the patient has no money for treatment.
Free treatment of sickle cell patient when he was broke.
tolling cars stuck in beach sand okun aja by oniru beach.
jump starting of cars with drained ba3
Helping someone put out car fire �
Helping aboki push truck that couldn't pass a gutter
Buying food for stranger many time
Paying transport fare for strangers
Allowing and hiding police officer in our compound during endsar protest.
Helping stranger to park car well or get out the car parked when trapped in the parking space.
At a wedding ceremony, the food server was only serving people they know or dress well. I decided to get food for 2 very old women who were not attended earlier by the food servers.
Give out my seat to old, pregnant,and nursing women at banks or public places.
Have given a pregnant women lift one hot afternoon and she refused to drop at her bus stop reason she liked the music I was playing in the car.
Always help kids cross road or gutter.
Traveling to back to Lagos and fellow traveler has no place to stay for a week.I provided my visitor room with keys to him for a week.I do not even know the person just my gut feeling says accommodate him and I did.
and many more I can't recall now
All I believe is it's good to be good

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
For me it has to be back in 2020 when the whole pandemic started.

I went to varsity to sort out some of the paperwork in order to prepare for my graduation and I remember this one afternoon I had a meeting with the vice Chancellor.. we couldn't finalize our discussion, so he told me to come back the following morning, as he had something urgent to attend to.

We woke up the following morning to receive news that the country was going on lockdown as cases of covid19 have been detected in the country. But I still managed to go to see the VC that same morning, we talked and finalized our discussion. He asked me where I was from, I told him, he again asked what time I'll be leaving, I told him around 2pm, he then asked what mode of transportation will I be using, I told him the taxis because the car that I usually use has gone for its usual yearly service and I couldn't wait for it to return.

He then told me that he'll send the University taxi to come fetch me from the hostel I was staying on campus and send me home, that if there's anyone I knew that was from the same area as I was, I should let them know ASAP so they could come along with me because a notice had come out stating that everyone must vacate the campus ASAP.

I was able to inform two people that I knew were around from the same area as I was even though at first I kinda thought he was joking, it was around 1 pm when his PA called me to confirm that a taxi will be send to fetch me at 2pm.

The taxi took us straight home and dropped each one of us in front of our family homes, I was still shocked and couldn't believe it.. Apparently the VC also gave money to those students whose homes were very far and didn't have money to go home because everything happened at a short notice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Met a poor woman selling toilet rolls and detergents few weeks back. I wanted to buy a small detergent and give her money to keep the change. But the woman insisted I must take tissue too to balance my change. I asked how may tissues, she said like 4. And all her goods no reach 7 items.
I just gave her the money & told her I ll come back for them. I moved fast as I can cos I wanted to give her money but she just wanted to sell.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nicepoker(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I went to a restaurant close to my house to eat after a rough and long day at work. Totally forgot my purse at home so I left my phone as collateral and went to my house to pick up my purse.

Came back and some guy had already paid for me (#2,700). A total stranger I haven't seen with my eyes. I asked the food vendor and the woman said the guy over heard when I was going home to pick my purse and he paid before I came back.
I didn't even see the guy to say thank you or refund him back his money. That's really a kind gesture.
You couldn't use your phone to initiate a transfer. Liar.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by jeromestarks: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Firstly, I wanna say God for his protection, love and care.
Then, my mom for giving birth to me
That woman i can't trade her for anything... She is my backbone anytime anyday.
My brothers lol those guys are God gifts
Like I don't even know the word to use for them Coz without God and them I'm nothing
Like nothing smiley
So if i am gonna say shout-out to anyone it gonna be them grin
Trained by a single mother. Shame on you.

Better find a good man now before you end up like your mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lori Harvey / Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni / Women Should Always Clarify When Saying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.