Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? (1310 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Jennyclay(f): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
You couldn't use your phone to initiate a transfer. Liar.
I don't reply people who don't have money. Pls run away from my mention.. Biko.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nicepoker(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't reply people who don't have money. Pls run away from my mention.. Biko.
look at this broke animal. grin
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Sweetvie: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Trained by a single mother. Shame on you.

Better find a good man now before you end up like your mother.
Single mother? undecided
Dude, I got a father
And my parents are happy together
So nxt time you wanna type without ur brain you'd direct it to me not my mom okay
I don't joke with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by CEwog91(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Apart from my family, I don't give raw cash to people but I can buy them food or provide them with means to earn a living. I have helped a childhood friend with a shuttle bus to earn a living. In my mind, it was for free but I didn't tell him that. I have him believe it was on hire purchase and make him pay returns into a bank account. What he doesn't know is that I don't touch that money and when his payment is full, I will give him all the money back and then tell him the bus was for free from beginning. I'm doing it this way because I don't want him to feel entitled and not work hard. With the money I've saved for him, he can buy a second bus and become an employer of labour.
it there means u worth millions for you to over look those savings without touching it.. so rare
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by Nonexisting1: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
CEwog91:
it there means u worth millions for you to over look those savings without touching it.. so rare
Far from it. It's actually hard for me not to touch the money, it takes a lot of discipline. Besides, my childhood nigga can't be loading buses at the motor park and I will be sleeping well in my house. The bus I got for him was Nigerian used so I got it cheaper than a direct Belgium bus.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by CEwog91(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Far from it. It's actually hard for me not to touch the money, it takes a lot of discipline. Besides, my childhood nigga can't be loading buses at the motor park and I will be sleeping well in my house. The bus I got for him was Nigerian used so I got it cheaper than a direct Belgium bus.
alright
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by pansophist(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2022
This was in 2013, I just landed Krakow airport, and was suffering from barotrauma which I caught mid-flight, I was in severe pains, and it was my first time experiencing it.

I boarded a train to another city and there was this middle age polish woman sitting in front of me. She noticed my discomfort, and was trying to communicate with me, but language barrier was an issue.

She took out her phone, called her daughter that spoke English, put it on loud speaker, so she could be an interpreter. After she figured out that I was suffering from barotrauma, she gave me water and some painkillers which she had in her purse.

She was supposed to drop a station after me, but she dropped at my station and followed me to a pharmacy, where she explained what was wrong. She supervised the whole process, paid for my medication, and made sure I was fine.

It was so heartwarming how this woman treated me like her son, despite the language difficulties. Her treatment made me felt far better that day. Not less than a month in the country I got my first racist experience, but my experience with that woman overshadowed it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by ePoster: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
pansophist:
This was in 2013, I just landed Krakow airport, and was suffering from barotrauma which I caught mid-flight, I was in severe pains, and it was my first time experiencing it.

I boarded a train to another city and there was this middle age polish woman sitting in front of me. She noticed my discomfort, and was trying to communicate with me, but language barrier was an issue.

She took out her phone, called her daughter that spoke English, put it on loud speaker, so she could be an interpreter. After she figured out that I was suffering from barotrauma, she gave me water and some painkillers which she had in her purse.

She was supposed to drop a station after me, but she dropped at my station and followed me to a pharmacy, where she explained what was wrong. She supervised the whole process, paid for my medication, and made sure I was fine.

It was so heartwarming how this woman treated me like her son, despite the language difficulties. Her treatment made me felt far better that day. Not less than a month in the country I got my first racist experience, but my experience with that woman overshadowed it.
This is nice.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing You've Seen Someone Do For Another? by headbasher96(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Th3 head of the post reads the kind3st thing u have seen someone do for another person everybody begin the praise themselve na wo lies say what u saw someone do that looks like a kind gesture nairaland lieing saints tueh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help / What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship / Why Do Men Rape (babies)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.