Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (32794 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

URCHINS WAILER!

CRY ME A RIVER.

I DEY MY LANE, ALL THE WAY TO BIAFRA.

Your Biafra is 6feet…. You are going there!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN SPOTED, YOU CRIMINALS DISGUISING WITH WHATEVER YOU WISH TO CALL IT WILL BE WIPE OUT OF IGBO LAND SOON, YOU JOBLESS ANIMIALS WANT TO MAKE IGBO LAND UNLIVABLE BECAUSE OF PUFF PUFF CHICK AND USELESS IDIOT CALL SIMON EKPA.

WIPE US OUT, NA FOR MOUTH?

WE ARE WIPING YOU OUT AND NOT TALKING.

WE MEAN BUSINESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
IGBO YOUTHS GO AND LOOK FOR WORK AND BETTER YOUR LIFE, WE IGBOS ARE KNOWN IN NIGERIA AS HARD-WORKING PEOPLE AND STOP THIS FOOLISH AGITATION OF BIAFRA NOSENSE

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

Your Biafra is 6feet…. You are going there!

AGAIN, ANOTHER RAVING MAD MUMU.

U DONT KNOW ME, I WILL BE AROUND JUS TO SEND YOU THERE FIRST.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

Election will hold and Peter Obi will win…. And you shall die for the bloods you have shed. The children of all those you have killed are crying to heaven!

Unknown gun man

Your elections will hold online and not on land. Let's see how you saboteurs will win. You will still come back and blame us for ur failures . Obidient fools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:
IGBO YOUTHS GO AND LOOK FOR WORK AND BETTER YOUR LIFE, WE IGBOS ARE KNOWN IN NIGERIA AS HARD-WORKING PEOPLE AND STOP THIS FOOLISH AGITATION OF BIAFRA NOSENSE

U ARE NOT IGBO.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by APCnaPDP: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gossipninja:

But he gives a hoot about the oil and natural gas there? Funny you

Yes that’s human nature but if you choose to destroy your region, you only have yourselves to blame not Buhari. What you guys are doing is like someone who cuts his artery because they want to spite their doctor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

WE MEAN BUSINESS.

WIPE WHO OUT? ANIMAL LOOK FOR WORK TO DO TO HELP YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY
AS FOR SIMON EKPA, HE WON'T GO SCOT FREE, GO AND WRITE TODAY'S DATE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by malel1: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

HE WILL COM AND MEET US IN BIAFRA.

WE ARE WAIING FOR HIM.

KINDERGARTEN LAWYER!

U are a fool

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Your elections will hold online and not on land. Let's see how you saboteurs will win. You will still come back and blame us for ur failures . Obidient fools.

You are here all over Nairaland trying to scam people with investment fraud…. You no get shame. Go and learn handwork. Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Yes that’s human nature but if you choose to destroy your region, you only have yourselves to blame not Buhari. What you guys are doing is like someone who cuts his artery because they want to spite their doctor.

And now that people are no longer afraid and speaking up, you still have a problem with that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

AGAIN, ANOTHER RAVING MAD MUMU.

U DONT KNOW ME, I WILL BE AROUND JUS TO SEND YOU THERE FIRST.

You were here last year ranting no election in Anambra…. Did elecyion not happen? This time around, your life will follow it directly or indirectly if you do not turn a new leaf. Keep hiding under moniker here and be ranting nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

You are here all over Nairaland trying to scam people with investment fraud…. You no get shame. Go and learn handwork. Fool

You should be ashamed of yourself. Using Defamatory word on me. Obidient fools are only good in defamation of character.

Anybody that knows SonofLothbrok will tell you I am a member of Biafran Righteous Army. I will stand on my feet and tell it to ur face that Obi will never win. You can mark my words.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

You were here last year ranting no election in Anambra…. Did elecyion not happen? This time around, your life will follow it directly or indirectly if you do not turn a new leaf. Keep hiding under moniker here and be ranting nonsense!

HOW WE KNOW A FOOL, IS ONE THAT THINKS HE IS GOD.

LET ME RAISE THE LEVELS, THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, I WILL POST ON NAIRALAND, U WONT.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
malel1:

U are a fool

U ARE A MONKEY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

WIPE WHO OUT? ANIMAL LOOK FOR WORK TO DO TO HELP YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY
AS FOR SIMON EKPA, HE WON'T GO SCOT FREE, GO AND WRITE TODAY'S DATE

MONKEY, I CAN SIT HERE ON NAIRALAND FROM YEAR TO YEAR, THAT SHOULD TELL U, I'M NOT A HUNGRY PERSON.

I CAN FEED U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM YEAR TO YEAR UNENDING.

WE ARE WELL PREPARED AND U WILL HEAR OUR NOISE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

OUR GUNS WILL NEVER FALL SILENT.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

MONKEY, I CAN SIT HERE ON NAIRALAND FROM YEAR TO YEAR, THAT SHOULD TELL U, I'M NOT A HUNGRY PERSON.

I CAN FEED U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM YEAR TO YEAR UNENDING.

WE ARE WELL PREPARED AND U WILL HEAR OUR NOISE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

GO AND FEED YOUR HUNGRY LAZY PARENTS WHO COULDN'T AFFORD GIVE YOU A BETTER LIFE WHICH MADE YOU TO TURN THE BLAME ON NIGERIA STATE, YOU WILL BE GUN DOWN AND I CAN ASSURE YOU WON'T BE POSTING HERE BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, CRIMINAL

WHY DERIVE JOY IN KILLING YOUR FELLOW IGBO MEN AND WOMEN IN THE NAME OF DEAD AND USELESS BIAFRA AGITATION?

OUR GUNS WILL NEVER FALL SILENT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119134381][/quote]

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE GATEMAN AND HOUSE BOY IN MY PARENTS HOUSE.

THEIR DRIVERS ARE SLIGHTLY MORE QUALIFIED, YOU CANNOT MAKE IT AS THEIR DRIVER.

SEE, YOU CANNOT EVEN QUOTE AND TYPE AGAIN.

EWU!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by DSC7: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

WE MEAN BUSINESS.

Mind what you post online make hand no touch you..

We are trying to restore peace in Igboland but you want the civil unrest to continue...

Omo you and simon ekpa will soon meet your Waterloo....

E go soon clear for your eyes....

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
DSC7:

Mind what you post online make hand no touch you..

We are trying to restore peace in Igboland but you want the civil unrest to continue...

Omo you and simon ekpa will soon meet your Waterloo....

E go soon clear for your eyes....

NA FOR MOUTH?

WATERLOO WATER LULU

ONUKWU!

BIAFRA WILL BE ACTUALISED, GO AND FACE YOUR USELESS TRIBES, SHAMELESS GOAT

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

NA FOR MOUTH?

WATERLOO WATER LULU

ONUKWU!

KID I'M SURE YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE INVISIBLE BECAUSE OF FACELESS FORUM, I KNOW YOUR TYPE, YOU COME FROM A VERY POOR AND HUNGRY FAMILY WITH LAZY PARENTS WHO COULD NOT PROVIDE FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE TRANSFFERRED THE ANGER TO NIGERIA STATE, YOUR DAYS IS NUMBERED WITH SIMON EKPA EWU

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by DSC7: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

NA FOR MOUTH?

WATERLOO WATER LULU

ONUKWU!

Nigeria's unity is nonnegotiable, it's just matter of time before you guys and simon ekpa will be fished out and given slow death...

Don't say you were not warned....

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
DSC7:

Nigeria's unity is nonnegotiable, it's just matter of time before you guys and simon ekpa will be fished out and given slow death...

Don't say you were not warned....

THAT IS Y THE EUROPEANS, CALLED YOU A MONKEY.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119134826][/quote]

AFTER DEALING WITH HIM.

SIMPLE QUOTE AND TYPE, E NO FIT. grin grin grin grin

GO AND DIE, NOBODY CARES!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by DSC7: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

THAT IS Y THE EUROPEANS, CALLED YOU A MONKEY.

Sha no worry hand go soon touch you...

Men wey dey run things no dey noise..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

NA FOR MOUTH?

WATERLOO WATER LULU

ONUKWU!

EWU NWANYI, I DON PASS LEVEL TO ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS RICH OR NOT, RICH PEOPLE DON'T TALK TOO MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE NO REASON TO DO IT, I'VE DELT WITH YOUR TYPE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY WILL ONLY BEG TO AND CRAW CALLING ME SIR AND BROTHER, SO I DON'T NEED TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT WHO'S RICH OR NOT, I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A KID WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY IS RICH, I DON'T BOOST WITH MY FAMILY WEALTH BUT ONLY WHAT I HAVE ARCHIEVED SO FAR IN NIGERIA AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA,

YOUR DEATH IS NEAR

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119135104][/quote]

HAHAHAHA!

U GIVE COMEDY!

WE ARE TOO MUCH FOR YOU.

THAT IS Y WE ARE FIGHTING NIGERIA STATE.

U ARE AN ANT TO US.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
DSC7:

Sha no worry hand go soon touch you...

Men wey dey run things no dey noise..

THAT HAND GO FIRST TOUCH U.

I'M UNTOUCHABLE.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

AFTER DEALING WITH HIM.

SIMPLE QUOTE AND TYPE, E NO FIT. grin grin grin grin

GO AND DIE, NOBODY CARES!

YOU THINK YOU CAN NOT BE TRACKED, CONTINUE LIKE I SAID, YOU WILL BE GONE BEFORE DECEMBER 2023, WASTED ANIMAL
I DELT WITH ONE OF YOUR TYPE WHO DON'T WANT MY MUM TO HAVE PEACE OF MIND 3 WEEKS AGO
DUDE KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF, ONLY FEW CALLS AND HE'S COLD AS ICEBLOCK AND I PROMISE TO TEACH HIM A VERY BIG LESSON WHEN I'M IN NIGERIA, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND NOBODY

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

YOU THINK YOU CAN NOT BE TRACKED, CONTINUE LIKE I SAID, YOU WILL BE GONE BEFORE DECEMBER 2023, WASTED ANIMAL
I DELT WITH ONE OF YOUR TYPE WHO DON'T MY MUM TO HAVE PEACE OF MIND 3 WEEKS AGO
DUDE KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF, ONLY FEW CALLS AND HE'S COLD AS ICEBLOCK AND I PROMISE TO TEACH A VERY LESSON WHEN I'M IN NIGERIA, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND NOBODY

PLEASE, TRACK ME NOW.

OR CRY ME A RIVER. BITCH!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

PLEASE, TRACK ME NOW.

OR CRY ME A RIVER. BITCH!

ONE THING I CAN ASSURE YOU IS THAT SIT AT HOME IS DONE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO AND KILL YOUR SELF TO END YOUR MISERABLE AND WRETCHED LIFE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / My Prepaid Meter Is Showing "Call" / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.