Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (32824 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by alobright17(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
hammer567:

USELESS URCHIN!

WE DONT PLAY AROUND.

Coward he challenged you to show face not to be here making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tyinfinity: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
They need to sue peter obituary for being their financier
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Asstrax:
You're evil... They are paying Simon Ekpa to do the things he is doing, but you ask urself, what are gaining from this ?

Nnamdi Kanu will never support you killing your own people... Very stupid move, you're just wasting your own family and Simon Ekpa is getting paid for it. His time is coming.

Peter Obi will win. Go and do ur worst, d only Biafra u will get is 6ft below

The day of my death is already fated. Would you like to know the day of your death? Disobey our orders and stand on our way to freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Whoknowsme: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
hammer567:

HE WILL COM AND MEET US IN BIAFRA.

WE ARE WAIING FOR HIM.

KINDERGARTEN LAWYER!
We don't need or want Biafra. Enough of these killings you people are engaging in.
Biafra is a long lost quest.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by InvertedHammer: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:
UPDATE ON LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SIMON EKPA.

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1602697082606862355?t=ugE3lBcwDVaj-8nkP61lGA&s=19

/
It is about time.

2 years ago, he was an acolyte of Ike Ekweremadu. Now he is claiming to love Igbo more than Igbo people. He cannot be causing mayhem in Igboland hiding under Autopilot (or whatever he calls them).

/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by frankson1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
tuborme:

If you get mind show your face. It’s a challenge in Igbo land, if you know say you be Dike and you dey support Simon Ikpa..,, show your face in any social media account…. Do not cover your DP with any image… post your real pictures. Fools… the Igbos have risen up. We have stoop up against you guys. We shall hunt you guys down into any rat hole!

We warned you guys from the outset! Continue preaching hatred.

You're here talking tough. 5 days lock down that was called by Ekpa ended today. You weren't outside to hunt the killers and destroyers of properties.

Keep "hunting down" on nairaland undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Asstrax: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

The day of my death is already fated. Would you like to know the day of your death? Disobey our orders and stand on our way to freedom.

lol... Funny goat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by alobright17(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

I have never tricked anybody or told anyone to invest money on any platform. I have enough followers whom I introduced to blockchain and non of them have ever mentioned other wise. You spread false lies about me.

I am not like ur Labour Party candidate Peter Obi who used tax payers money to invest in his rug pull business that is worth next to nothing.

Biafra is the home of the rising sun. And not the home of marginalised people. Self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle of contemporary international law, by virtue of which all peoples have the right to decide independently of their own political, economic and social order.

There's nothing you can do about it because ur Nigeria is nearing its end.

We will achieve it by peace or by war.

You believe in Biafra yet you're killing fellow Biafran how does killing them makes you feel?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Benmob: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

TISSUE PAPER IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT THOSE DOCUMENTS.
unknown gun men pikin,I wish ur name they that list,soon u go fall victim with diz same UGM.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Captain92: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Right from the onset sit at home was a very nonsense idea.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Uniquegeeyy: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Family affairs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Benmob: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR DON JAM TIPPER WEY CARRY SAND.

HE THINKS WE ARE NNAMDI KANU.

WE ARE FAR WORST.

WE CAN SMELL BETRAYER FROM AFAR AND WE STRIKE WITH STEALTH.

EJIOFOR IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.
omo I pray u fall victim u fools,so u are happy wat is happening in southeast. Betrayer kill u there!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Unrated900(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol ipob terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by ORIAYO70(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:
UPDATE ON LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SIMON EKPA.

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1602697082606862355?t=ugE3lBcwDVaj-8nkP61lGA&s=19

CBB
CONFUSION BREAKBONE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
alobright17:

You believe in Biafra yet you're killing fellow Biafran how does killing them makes you feel?

Biafrans obeyed the sit at home order. The one Nigerians disobeyed and had themselves to blame.

Nigerian flags are not in the East. We are not Endsars Youths. What we are doing is not child's play.

So if people think what we are doing is a joke. Whenever there is an order, they are welcome to try us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Smartguyboy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.

They will rather seat and watch South East burn to the ground than do anything. I still can’t believe people this days are still listening to that man that why to go school good.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Savagery101: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
GO BACK TO SCHOOL BRO, ARREST A FREEDOM FIGHTER ON WHAT GROUND
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Savagery101: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
IF YOU ARE NOT OK FOR WHAT WE DO FOR FREEDOM GO BACK TO YOUR LAGOS OR BETTER STILL JOIN YOUR REFUGEES BRETHREN BENIN REPUBLIC
sms4sure:
This is awesome. I'm a Yoruba guy. I love my Igbo friends because I always travel there for business, This killing and lockdown is really affecting almost everything. And to some of you trying to support this killing and lockdown every Monday, pls rethink what you support. I'm typing this from Owerri, Orji, Okigwe road precisely now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Benmob: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Biafrans obeyed the sit at home order. The one Nigerians disobeyed and had themselves to blame.

Nigerian flags are not in the East. We are not Endsars Youths. What we are doing is not child's play.

So if people think what we are doing is a joke. Whenever there is an order, they are welcome to try us.
who are u,so u are enjoying wat is happening in southeast,omo u are really d enemy of ur pple

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Benmob: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Savagery101:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL BRO, ARREST A FREEDOM FIGHTER ON WHAT GROUND
freedom fighting,kill is own pple,how is that freedom fighting,that is freedom of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Espelbengz(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Terror reigns when good men keep mum! You guys have a very tall mountain to climb!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Luckysbab:

It's pathetic, I tell you.
I mean, some guy who calls himself Simon Ekpa, who no one is sure even exist, tells them to commit crime or violence and they are doing what he says, I don't believe it. Why couldn't they just ignored him, i think there is more to it than just Simon Ekpa so called. Say for a minute it is the fault of his, and they managed to prosecute him (which i doubt is possible) then what? Would that end the violence? I doubt that too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Benmob:
freedom fighting,kill is own pple,how is that freedom fighting,that is freedom of foolishness.
Did you witness him kill anyone?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by biafranrealson: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
They should also include Finland govt via their consular general in Abuja too.
Simon Ekpa needs to be extradited and bring back here by all available means.
That guy cup is full.
Pretty sure that this APC govt is behind him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Alot of Nairaland tough guys on here grin grin social media warrior commandos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=gypsey post=119163253] I thought you threatned to kill him. Now you are begging him to stop the agitation. You also admitted on here that you have kiiled some of his kind who was troubling your mother grin grin so all that was just an empty threat? You coward.

TERRORIST JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF, BEGGING WHO ON FACELESS FORUM TO STOP WHAT? I GAVE HIM SIMPLE ADVICE AND IT'S UP TO HIM TO LISTEN OR REJECT IT AND CONTINUE TO KILL YOUR FELLOW IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR NO REASON, LIKE I TOLD HIM YESTERDAY IF HE REFUSE TO CHANGE, YOU WILL BOTH MEET THE SAME FAITH LIKE THOSE PEOPLE YOU HAVE KILLED FOR NO REASON BEFORE THE END OF NEXT YEAR, WRITE IT DOWN, AS FOR YOUR USELESS PUFF PUFF CHICK CALLED AS FOR SIMON EKPA, HE WON'T EVER STEP FOOT IN ALAIGBO EVER AGAIN, YOU ARE A COMMON CRIMINAL AND YOU SHALL BE KILL LIKE CHRISTMAS CHICKEN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by TristanX: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
sms4sure:
This is awesome. I'm a Yoruba guy. I love my Igbo friends because I always travel there for business, This killing and lockdown is really affecting almost everything. And to some of you trying to support this killing and lockdown every Monday, pls rethink what you support. I'm typing this from Owerri, Orji, Okigwe road precisely now.
What part of Orji are u?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
whitekad:
The Igbos doesn't know what they really want, they always supports criminality and destroyers. God will help Una.
Honestly, they don't know if they want Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Nigerian presidency or Simon Ekpa.. confused goons grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by alobright17(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

When ever there’s order from Someone who’s it not based in the same Biafra land ?

If you have enough sense you’ve at least have the guts to tell the commander to join you all in the East .

It is , shameful, and dangerous that who you’re carrying he’s deadly orders find home for you inside bush? Make you an enemy to those you’re agitating for ? Igbo are meant to reason and think deeply but here you people are behaving like some zombie naija army whom fela said they only listen to orders without thinking.

If you think you’re doing the right thing for igbos I bet you won’t be hiding inside bush or living life of fear .

It is only tyrants that forces people against their wish, imagine what you’ll say if a president say sit at home and anyone seen disobeying the order is killed you’ll be the first to condemn it yet you’re killing your own people with joy and happiness, which sane country kills there people just for disobeying?

So if your children , siblings or parents disobeys your order you will kill them ? whatever your answer to this question is will help you rethink .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119164743][/quote] grin grin grin grin Nairaland warrior!! Commando of Nairaland.. clap for yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
gypsey:
Honestly, they don't know if they want Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, Nigerian presidency or Simon Ekpa.. confused goons grin

YOU ARE VERY SICK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Austineva2: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

TISSUE PAPER IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT THOSE DOCUMENTS.
Am telling you brother. He has hands in what is happening to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.