Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (32820 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rikkely:

YOU ARE VERY SICK
Oh yes! I am, call a doctor! grin what exactly do you want? What is your bothering you? Tell me! Tell papa!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Austineva2: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
Someone that cannot get his client out of DSS cell is fighting Simon Ekpa.

So our suspicion is true. Ejiofor is working with the federal government in order for election to hold in the East. His plans will fail.
. Am telling you brother. He will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=gypsey post=119164790] grin grin grin grin Nairaland warrior!! Commando of Nairaland.. clap for yourself.

TERRORIST YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, YOU ARE TRULY A BRAVE MAN BY KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, READ YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN, EWU

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119164937][/quote] grin grin grin faceless forum tough guy! Gbrrrrrrr! I am so scared of you! Commando inchief of Nairaland

What exactly is bothering your tiny head? Tell me! Tell papa! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=gypsey post=119164823] Oh yes! I am call a doctor! grin

WE KNOW YOUR TYPE, BIG FOR NOTHING WITH LOW MENTALITY, I AM VERY SURE SIMON EKPA MUST HAVE PROMISE TO MAKE YOU GOVERNOR WHEN BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED, BIAFRA IS DEAD AND GONE, PUT IT IN THE BACK OF YOUR CHEST LOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=gypsey post=119165008] grin grin grin faceless forum tough guy! Gbrrrrrrr! I am so scared of you! Commando inchief of Nairaland

What exactly is bothering your tiny head? Tell me! Tell papa!

YOU WILL ONLY DIE LIKE A CHICKEN THERE'S NO HIDING PLACE FOR THE WICKED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Austineva2: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2022
hammer567:

URCHINS WAILER!

CRY ME A RIVER.

I DEY MY LANE, ALL THE WAY TO BIAFRA.
2023 is d year. Wotowoto is d code
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119165068][/quote] grin grin grin grin Really? Like a chicken? i like chickens Fried chickens mainly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Austineva2: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Your elections will hold online and not on land. Let's see how you saboteurs will win. You will still come back and blame us for ur failures . Obidient fools.
Bro, you must be part of what we are doing to liberate Biafra come 2023. Wotowoto promax is d code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119165046][/quote] Nairaland warrior grin grin tough guy from behind your cheap phone.. grin grin Commando 1 of faceless forum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119164743][/quote] grin grin You are waiting for the end of next year to kill him? grin grin You are not even sure you will make it to next week. Nairaland commando, faceless forum tough guy! Clap for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
Someone that cannot get his client out of DSS cell is fighting Simon Ekpa.

So our suspicion is true. Ejiofor is working with the federal government in order for election to hold in the East. His plans will fail.
Fighting Simon Ekpa for the same allegations his client has being accused of. grin talk about shooting himself on the leg. The same crime he is defending Mr Kanu on grin he is a confused man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=gypsey post=119165138] grin grin grin grin Really? Like a chicken? i like chickens Fried chickens mainly

TELL YOUR PUFF PUFF CHICK MASTER SIMON EKPA TO STEP FOOT IN NIGERIA
BIAFRA YOU WILL NOT SEE, CRY ME RIVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=gypsey post=119165250] Fighting Simon Ekpa for the same allegations his client has being accused of. grin talk about shooting himself on the leg. The same crime he is defending Mr Kanu on grin he is a confused man.

YOU MUST BE CRYING NOW YOUR BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO END
SEE HOW YOU KEEP RUNNING AROUND MAKING FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH FAKE LAUGH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by olamike02: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2022
That's your cup of tea. Iyen o kan aye.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by LegacyB: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
Bola Tinubu in panic right now.
This is very disturbing. To know a full grown human being reasons this way.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by 2016v2017: 2:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
Those sponsoring the Finland Miscreant, your time is up!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by 2016v2017: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2022
MandelaLives:
Ekpa, the akpa amụ. Very stupid, and wicked.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by 2016v2017: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
I only see sponsored enemies of Igbo nation pretending to be working for the people but are actually killing the already battered people with so called sit at home order. I don't think the welfare of the people is their priority, rather they are working for some faceless enemies of the people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by 2016v2017: 2:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again Fulani Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Fulani presidency as a terrorist group.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by 2016v2017: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2022
sms4sure:
This is awesome. I'm a Yoruba guy. I love my Igbo friends because I always travel there for business, This killing and lockdown is really affecting almost everything. And to some of you trying to support this killing and lockdown every Monday, pls rethink what you support. I'm typing this from Owerri, Orji, Okigwe road precisely now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Ddokie: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2022
hammer567:

USELESS URCHIN!

WE DONT PLAY AROUND.

Show your face idiot if e sure for you. Stop hiding behind an anonymous Monika.

Nnamdi Kanu showed up at some point.

If you get mind, show up. Come out boldly and fight the biafra battle.

Criminal like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Luckysbab: 3:38am On Dec 15, 2022
gypsey:
I mean, some guy who calls himself Simon Ekpa, who no one is sure even exist, tells them to commit crime or violence and they are doing what he says, I don't believe it. Why couldn't they just ignored him, i think there is more to it than just Simon Ekpa so called. Say for a minute it is the fault of his, and they managed to prosecute him (which i doubt is possible) then what? Would that end the violence? I doubt that too.

It could serve as a wake-up call, just maybe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by kolas88(m): 4:33am On Dec 15, 2022
We no go gree oooo, we no go gree oooo . Simon ekpa or waiting be him name must continue. I thought when that Terrorist called Simon started giving killing instructions, senseless people believe that , they are peppering FG and as at that time, they are 5 percent of country's population. Now that he has killed 2 percent of the 5, they want him to stop,. Continue jare mr Simon Ekpa . After all, you people are the most intelligent set of people in the whole world.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Grandemperor(m): 4:54am On Dec 15, 2022
What/Where will be the address for service?
IPOB by any other name is proscribed as a terrorist organization; thus, its plaint cannot be seized in the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by elampiro(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Tochj:
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.

If Buhari had moved against Ekpa, you people would have called him an enemy of Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Diligent1(f): 5:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
I only see sponsored enemies of Igbo nation pretending to be working for the people but are actually killing the already battered people with so called sit at home order. I don't think the welfare of the people is their priority, rather they are working for some faceless enemies of the people.
And your people are also hailing these Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Sheggy13(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2022
alizma:

Lol, tell me what Ekpa is doing differently from what his master was doing
Don't mind the jesters. Suddenly the Ekpa, a Kanu associate they were praising months ago calling Nigeria zoo is who they want to crucify now, just because of a phantom Peter Obi presidency. This has shown the Biaftan agitation has never been genuine. It was borne out of them not becoming President/close to power any longer through someone like Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by DAwest7: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Tochj:
yet bubu dey with Biden yesterday o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Emmyxclusive: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
Those sponsoring the Finland Miscreant, your time is up!!
I wonder why the federal government has never done anything about that. Something fishy is going on. Ordinary Ahmed of brekete family called the Finish embassy yesterday on live radio. The embassy has been petitioned and ordinary ahemd will lead a some of protestors to the embassy on Saturday. My question is why is the government reluctant to act?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Decent09(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Tochj:

Na them, Children of Hates

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) / Naira Set To Hit N500 At Parallel Market After CBN Devaluation / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.