Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (32825 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Using Defamatory word on me. Obidient fools are only good in defamation of character.

Anybody that knows SonofLothbrok will tell you I am a member of Biafran Righteous Army. I will stand on my feet and tell it to ur face that Obi will never win. You can mark my words.

I went through your posts on Nairaland, you have no job … you are an investment fraud expert! Biafra is an idea that will never die… no matter how bad you morons try to paint it bad with your terrorist acts. All marginalized people across the length and breadth of this country represent Biafra. Let it sink into your head. Cannibal… we shall fish out all you one by one. You go about shedding blood here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

ONE THING I CAN ASSURE YOU IS THAT SIT AT HOME IS DONE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO AND KILL YOUR SELF TO END YOUR MISERABLE AND WRETCHED LIFE

Which sit at home? They failed this time… all markets in Igbo Land went alive… transporters. Everyone was on the road! The resilience of the Igbo people have been tested and they are standing to crush all ye enemies of the Igbo race both within and outside!

People were on live TV, radios, and social media channels calling for your head and that of Ikpa…

The challenged you to come out and stop them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

PLEASE, TRACK ME NOW.

OR CRY ME A RIVER. BITCH!

YOUR BOSS WITH PUFF PUFF CHICK IDIOT MUST BE KILL LIKE CHRISTMAS CHICKEN
IF THEY BORN AM WELL MAKE HIM TOUCH ALAIGBO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
Bola Tinubu in panic right now.
when you look at the Mirror what you see is Animal in human cloths .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

YOUR BOSS WITH PUFF PUFF CHICK IDIOT MUST BE KILL LIKE CHRISTMAS CHICKEN
IF THEY BORN AM WELL MAKE HIM TOUCH ALAIGBO

Which Alaigbo? Make him touch West Africa. Let him dare come to west Africa if he is Odogwu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gossipninja:
Those sponsoring the Finland Miscreant, your time is up!!

OyigboUpdate and his cohorts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

Which sit at home? You failed this time… all markets in Igbo Land went alive… transporters. Everyone was on the road! The resilience of the Igbo people have been tested and they are standing to crush all ye enemies of the Igbo race both within and outside!

I FAILED HOW? PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER
YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO KILL YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER IN NAME OF BIAFRA?
WHEN EVERYBODY IS GONE, YOU AND WHO WILL ENJOY THE BIAFRA STATE?

I'VE FRIENDS WHO RELOCATE TO NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR WIFE AND FAMILY AND I'VE ALSO VERIFIED THIS SIT AT HOME FROM MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS, IT'S A KNOWN SECRET

HOW CAN YOU DERIVE JOY IN KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, I AM TRYING HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE REASON BEHIND IT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

ONE THING I CAN ASSURE YOU IS THAT SIT AT HOME IS DONE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO AND KILL YOUR SELF TO END YOUR MISERABLE AND WRETCHED LIFE
MORE TALK, UGM WILL PUT A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD.

JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

I FAILED HOW? PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER
YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO KILL YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER IN NAME OF BIAFRA?
WHEN EVERYBODY IS GONE, YOU AND WHO WILL ENJOY THE BIAFRA STATE?

I'VE FRIENDS WHO RELOCATE TO NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR WIFE AND FAMILY AND I'VE ALSO VERIFIED THIS SIT AT HOME FROM MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS, IT'S A KNOWN SECRET

HOW CAN YOU DERIVE JOY IN KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, I AM TRYING HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE REASON BEHIND IT.

Bro, nobody obeyed the sit at home. People went for their businesses and damned the consequences!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
So what does lawyer want FG to do? The one that FG brought back you are defending and you want FG to go and bring back another one? Nnamdi Kanu had in the past thanked Simon Ekpa for the good works he was doing for Biafra. The videos are there in the public domain .
At the beginning when he started Ekpa was hailed as a worthy disciple of Nnamdi Kanu . So what changed and when?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

THAT'S WHY I TELL YOU STOP EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANT HERE, UGM OR WHATEVER YOU CALL WILL BE DEALT WITH INCLUDING YOU BEFORE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, YOU WILL SEIZE TO EXIST

LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL , KIDNAPPER AND ARM ROBBER IN THE NAME OF BAFRA AGITATION, YOU WILL SOON BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE BY BURNING YOU TO ASHES LIKE WE USED TO DO IN ABA, ABIA STATE.

I ALWAYS TRAVELED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TRAVEL, WE ARE THE REAL OWNER OF IGBO LAND

PROBALLY YOUR MOTHER WAS IMPREGNATED BY AFGHANISTAN MAN WITHOUT YOU KNOWING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU DERIVE JOY IN KILLING YOUR FELLOW BEING

YOUR END IS NEAR

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

Bro, nobody obeyed the sit at home. People went for their businesses and damned the consequences!

Ok, i hope so and thanks for your kind response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

THAT'S WHY I TELL YOU STOP EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANT HERE, UGM OR WHATEVER YOU CALL WILL BE DEALT WITH INCLUDING YOU BEFORE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, YOU WILL SEIZE TO EXIST

LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL , KIDNAPPER AND ARM ROBBER IN THE NAME OF BAFRA AGITATION, YOU WILL SOON BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE BY BURNING YOU TO ASHES LIKE WE USED TO DO IN ABA, ABIA STATE.

I ALWAYS TRAVELED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TRAVEL, WE ARE THE REAL OWNER OF IGBO LAND

PROBALLY YOUR MOTHER WAS IMPREGNATED BY AFGHANISTAN MAN WITHOUT YOU KNOWING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU DERIVE JOY IN KILLING YOUR FELLOW BEING

YOUR END IS NEAR

MORE STORIES

U GO SOON RUN MAD.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

ANIMAL I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
YOUR TYPE IS NOTHING TO ME, I RUN STREET BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, YOUR STUPID UGM CAN'T DO SHIT TO ME BUT KEEP IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF NEXT YEAR

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

ANIMAL I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
YOUR TYPE IS NOTHING TO ME, I RUN STREET BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, YOUR STUPID UGM CAN'T DO SHIT TO ME BUT KEEP IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF NEXT YEAR

JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

A NUMBER OF U ARE MARKED FOR DEATH ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

MORE STORIES

U GO SOON RUN MAD.

BELIEVE ME I KNEW YOU COME FROM A FAMILY WITH MADNESS RUNNING IN THEIR Gene
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

BELIEVE ME I KNEW YOU COME FROM A FAMILY WITH MADNESS RUNNING IN THEIR Gene

VERY BIG MADNESS.

NOT YOUR LEVEL OF IDIOCY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

I went through your posts on Nairaland, you have no job … you are an investment fraud expert! Biafra is an idea that will never die… no matter how bad you morons try to paint it bad with your terrorist acts. All marginalized people across the length and breadth of this country represent Biafra. Let it sink into your head. Cannibal… we shall fish out all you one by one. You go about shedding blood here and there.

I have never tricked anybody or told anyone to invest money on any platform. I have enough followers whom I introduced to blockchain and non of them have ever mentioned other wise. You spread false lies about me.

I am not like ur Labour Party candidate Peter Obi who used tax payers money to invest in his rug pull business that is worth next to nothing.

Biafra is the home of the rising sun. And not the home of marginalised people. Self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle of contemporary international law, by virtue of which all peoples have the right to decide independently of their own political, economic and social order.

There's nothing you can do about it because ur Nigeria is nearing its end.

We will achieve it by peace or by war.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

VERY BIG MADNESS.

NOT YOUR LEVEL OF IDIOCY.

NOW I UNDERSTAND, YOU HAVE A VERY BIG MENTAL PROBLEM IN YOUR FAMILY, I HOPE ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMEBER CAN HELP AND PICK YOU UP AND RETURN YOU TO HUMAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

YOU ARE ALMOST GONE, HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA STATE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING TO YOUR LIFE, IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE KID, STOP ALLOWING PEOPLE TO MANIPULATE YOU

I HAVE SEEN A LOT FROM MASSOB TO IPOB WHO WASTED THEIR FUTURE FOR THIS UNNECESSARRY AGITATION CALLED BIAFRA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=SonofLothbrok post=119136705]

I have never tricked anybody or told anyone to invest money on any platform. I have enough followers whom I introduced to blockchain and non of them have ever mentioned other wise. You spread false lies about me.

I am not like ur Labour Party candidate Peter Obi who used tax payers money to invest in his rug pull business that is worth next to nothing.

Biafra is the home of the raising sun. And not the home of marginalised people. Self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle of contemporary international law, by virtue of which all peoples have the right to decide independently of their own political, economic and social order.

There's nothing you can do about it because ur Nigeria is nearing its end.

We will achieve it by peace or by war.

ARE YOU WILLING WITH YOUR LEADER TO GO WITH THE 5 STATES?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

NOW I UNDERSTAND, YOU HAVE A VERY BIG MENTAL PROBLEM IN YOUR FAMILY, I HOPE ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMEBER CAN HELP AND PICK YOU UP AND RETURN YOU TO HUMAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

YOU ARE ALMOST GONE, HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA STATE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING TO YOUR LIFE, IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE KID, STOP ALLOWING PEOPLE TO MANIPULATE YOU

I HAVE SEEN A LOT FROM MASSOB TO IPOB WHO WASTED THEIR FUTURE FOR THIS UNNECESSARRY AGITATION CALLED BIAFRA.

IF U ARE NOT A USELESS PERSON, Y TYPE LONG EPISTOL TO A PERSON, WHO IS NOT READING YOUR NONSENSE?

U THINK, I HAVE YOUR TIME?

U ARE JUST A WASTE WAITIN TO BE TAKEN OUT.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by RenaissanceGuy: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.
Keep on clapping for UGM whilst also pushing blames on the govt and Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:
ARE YOU WILLING WITH YOUR LEADER TO GO WITH THE 5 STATES?

SonofLothbrok:
Let me make myself clear. We will achieve it by peace or by war. Our lands are non-negotiable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

IF U ARE NOT A USELESS PERSON, Y TYPE LONG EPISTOL TO A PERSON, WHO IS NOT READING YOUR NONSENSE?

HOW CAN YOU HAVE MY TIME WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=hammer567 post=119136873]

EVERY SINGLE PART OF YOUR FAMILY WILL BE WIPED OUT BEFORE THE END OF 2023
YOUR COUPOUND WILL BE EMPTY FOREVER

WE DON'T WANT USELESS FAMILY IN ALAIGBO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

HOW CAN YOU HAVE MY TIME WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED?

YET, U WANT MY TIME
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119137429][/quote]

MORE USELESS TALK.

ALL, I CARE ABOUT IS NIGERIA HAPPENS TO YOU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=hammer567 post=119136873]

KID START PREPARING FOR THE FUNERAL OF EVERY MEMEBER OF YOUR FAMILY
WHEN THE ARMY START DEALING WITH YOU IDIOTS, YOU WILL START CALLING INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES, CHEST BEATER WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE ARMY BARRACK BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY OF THEM IN THE EAST, I WISH THIS PLACE IS NOT A FACELESS FORUM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119137556][/quote]

MORE USELESS TALK.

BORING!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

MORE USELESS TALK.

ALL, I CARE ABOUT IS NIGERIA HAPPENS TO YOU.

YES MAY NIGERIA HAPPEN TO ME AND ESN AND UGM HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rikkely:

YES MAY NIGERIA HAPPEN TO ME AND ESN AND UGM HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION

FURTHER USELESS TALK.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

MORE USELESS TALK.

BORING!

WHY TAKING YOUR STUPID FURSTRATED LIFE ON YOUR FELLOW PEOPLE IGBOS OR ANY OTHER TRIBE? THIS PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH OR EVEN MORE THAN WHAT IS HAPPEING IN THE EAST, CRIMINAL WHY LOOKING FOR EXCUSE TO CARRY OUT YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES IN ALAIGBO IN THE NAME OF BIAFRA?

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IT TO YOUR GOVERNOR? WHAT CONCERN A YORUBE OR HAUSA PERSON WITH WHETEVER HAPPENED IN ALAIGBO

IF YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR MADNESS GO Bleep YOUR MOTHER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.