Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (32822 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by detectivejones: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Some biafla brainwashed attack dogs are still attacking lawyer ejiofor, who do una abeg?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by zelnababa(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2022
lolz, una never see any thing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by gbemishile: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Not my business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gentlesniper(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR DON JAM TIPPER WEY CARRY SAND.

HE THINKS WE ARE NNAMDI KANU.

WE ARE FAR WORST.

WE CAN SMELL BETRAYER FROM AFAR AND WE STRIKE WITH STEALTH.

EJIOFOR IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.

Too much noise making and online chest beating, we know your type.
So you think you are truly anonymous on nairaland, I pity you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by GeneralPula: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2022
hayoholla:
I honestly don't know why y'all are blaming the government. If I can read the mind of the government correctly, they are likely stepping back and watching you make fools of yourself especially your so called freedom fighters, since you want to govern yourself, they've probably left you all alone to yourselves and your so called freedom fighters. One wonder why there's little military presence in the east nowadays. I only pity the sensible ones amongst them. May the life of the innocent ones Rest in Peace tho.

Oh. So the army already evacuated troops from the East? Coz there was a thread on Nairaland where Igbos are complaining that military check point is much in south east and that the military should leave..

When Esn was created, you need to see what the Igbos are saying. They don’t want zoo army anymore. The esn should kill any zoo army in the East in which they did kill some..

You understand the matter well. Nigeria can’t afford loosing people’s husbands & brothers. FG did the right thing by letting enough army’s available in SE & FG also did the right thing by withdrawing them after series of killings & FG is also right to be watching them now..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Pyhonist: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Depsite the monthly levy they pay and hailing they give Boko Haram, Bandits in the North, is every Northerner in support of Boko Haram, Ansaru, ISWAP?

Same goes to the South West.

Are Yoruba's in support of OPC Terrorists, Agbero and Oduduwa Nation agitators?

When you know your life is in danger all you do is pretend.

Nobody supports any miscreant. You guys should stop being petty. Nobody go see gun, begin challenge the person wey hold am.

These people know the useless government cannot protect them so they pretend to be in support of their activities while looking up to God to provide a way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by amliftedhigher: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Your elections will hold online and not on land. Let's see how you saboteurs will win. You will still come back and blame us for ur failures . Obidient fools.
You are the only fool here. If you have brain you will not be talking rubbish. Your parents failed woefully in training you.
Simon Ekpa is a terrorist
Simon Ekpa is the reason Nnamdi Kanu is still in DSS cell
Simon Ekpa is killing and destroying the Igbos.
Simon Ekpa must be stopped at all cost dead or alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Ishilove: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2022
This Ifeanyi Ejiofor man is certainly one to look out for in the near future
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by quinox947: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
Those sponsoring the Finland Miscreant, your time is up!!
Do you know that the idi¤t is not even from Igbo land? Yet some gullible youths are dancing to his evil tunes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Perfectbeing(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
I only see sponsored enemies of Igbo nation pretending to be working for the people but are actually killing the already battered people with so called sit at home order. I don't think the welfare of the people is their priority, rather they are working for some faceless enemies of the people.
Go to twitter and see Igbos cheering Simon Ekpa. No other tribe supports Simon Ekpa except the Igbos.
So the Igbos are the enemies of Igbo National?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by WHITELIGHTER: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2022
UrPapa:
why is the government useless
I thought every igbo is in support of the sit at home
And everyone who goes out during d sit at home should be dealt with

You thought like someone without sense.

Who will support an unproductive venture?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by franchasng: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
Bola Tinubu in panic right now.
Bola Tinubu is Simon Ekpa's secret sponsor.

Sango and Amadioha will reward Tinubu and his kinds for all the evil they are causing in Igbo land in the name of politics.

Nature never sleeps
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by franchasng: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2022
UrPapa:
why is the government useless
I thought every igbo is in support of the sit at home
And everyone who goes out during d sit at home should be dealt with
Igbos are not fools, we know when to fight and when to retreat.

You tools of the devil being used by desperate politicians to cause mayhem in Igbo land will get your due rewards here on earth

The sit at home was initially welcomed as a way of showing Nigeria's Federal Government our anger for unlawful rendition of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and when that method got exhausted, we canceled it, IPOB leadership also canceled it but the evil desperate politicians in APC saw it as an effective tool to use to destabilize Southeast and demarket the whole Igbo politicians contexting the 2023 Presidential election in order to give APC easy win.

We aren't fools. Igbos are builders, developers like you call us not destroyers and lazy accommodators.

They hired Asari Dokubo to get them mercenaries they are using to destroy and kill people in Southeast while they tag it IPOB and ESN.

Nature will reward you all in full, wait and see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tollyboy5(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.
Yeye dey smell,

I love the way buhari turned blind eyes to Simon ekpa.
When people were warning you guys, you were shouting "unity beggars" when ipob were shot you were shouting dss.

In the days when there were conflict bt Hausa and Yoruba OPC went bloody and taught the Hausa/fulani a bitter lesson.
When Niger deltans were agrieved the militant stood for them.

But when ESN start killing you guys after your support for them, you blame fedral government. You guys from the east are so ignorant.

Long live Simon Ekpa! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by ogwumgbe: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2022
tuborme:

If you get mind show your face. It’s a challenge in Igbo land, if you know say you be Dike and you dey support Simon Ikpa..,, show your face in any social media account…. Do not cover your DP with any image… post your real pictures. Fools… the Igbos have risen up. We have stoop up against you guys. We shall hunt you guys down into any rat hole!

We warned you guys from the outset! Continue preaching hatred.

Thanks brother, that Ekpa idiot coward that brainwash people and incite them to their death should be repatriated, arrested and made to suffer for his crimes, he's simply a criminal; the only freedom fighter agitating from far, idiot coward, scammer and con man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by ZombieSlayer1: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2022
hammer567:

U ARE NOT IGBO.

Alaye no dey chant careless, you no Igbo pass others. THis nonsense sit-at-home is negatively affecting people's lives. How can you say 5 full days of sit-at-home is for the benefit of Igbos? You dey mad? A lot of people survive on day-pay and you want them to starve for 5 days? is something wrong with you? Time don dey reach wey all of una wey dey do this nonsense go dey collect. Even that useless Ekpa guy, it's Igbos in finland who will eventually take him out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by ZombieSlayer1: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Using Defamatory word on me. Obidient fools are only good in defamation of character.

Anybody that knows SonofLothbrok will tell you I am a member of Biafran Righteous Army. I will stand on my feet and tell it to ur face that Obi will never win. You can mark my words.
We already know you're not Igbo, you're an urchin paid by the opposition to wreck Obi's chances in the east, but u and your kind go collect wotowoto
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by mauchiz: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

TISSUE PAPER IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT THOSE DOCUMENTS.

@Seun, please trace this guy,he knows who unknown gunmen are.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by chukzyfcbb: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Gggggggggggggggggggggygvggggggggf
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119165348][/quote] grin grin grin cheesy nairaland warrior, I thought you call me a terrorists, now you think i have a business? And you talk about running around? I am laughing at your empty Nairaland cowardly threats. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Rikkely post=119165313][/quote] grin grin grin cheesy I thought you are going to kill Simon Ekpa and me at the end of next year .. grin grin grin grin cheesy you are waiting till the end of next year to kill us? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Buhari should tell our security agents to go and bundle him , like they lured Nnamdi kanu inside a cage like rat......and transported to Nigeria in a crate like Potatoes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Waterbear(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
sms4sure:
This is awesome. I'm a Yoruba guy. I love my Igbo friends because I always travel there for business, This killing and lockdown is really affecting almost everything. And to some of you trying to support this killing and lockdown every Monday, pls rethink what you support. I'm typing this from Owerri, Orji, Okigwe road precisely now.

God bless you my yoruba brother...
I'm from Anambra and I have some yoruba friends from lagos ...
I pray someday most people would learn to leave the hate and embrace peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Meley(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Afamed:
You do not need to go far

Obi is the chief patron of the terrorist international organisation ipob
Same way shettima is the grand Patton of boko haram
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Igbojew: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.
You just said it all .When we told those Igbo haters that Buhari and his APC government are behind the crisis going on in South East out of enviness to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they see as a trait to Nigeria existence but thank God that truth has finally come out...........I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Igbojew: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
When we told those Igbo haters that Buhari and his APC government are behind the crisis going on in South East out of enviness to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they see as a trait to Nigeria existence but thank God that truth has finally come out.Where are those Mazi Nnamdi Kanu haters that out of that they don't have fearless man in their region that J's a little bit like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that J's why they hate him with passion..........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Tochj(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yeye dey smell,

I love the way buhari turned blind eyes to Simon ekpa.
When people were warning you guys, you were shouting "unity beggars" when ipob were shot you were shouting dss.

In the days when there were conflict bt Hausa and Yoruba OPC went bloody and taught the Hausa/fulani a bitter lesson.
When Niger deltans were agrieved the militant stood for them.

But when ESN start killing you guys after your support for them, you blame fedral government. You guys from the east are so ignorant.

Long live Simon Ekpa! grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari presidency also turned blind eyes to all the insecurities in Nigeria
Not only Igbos
Ortom of Benue has cried for years
No way
Southern Kaduna is under Fulani attack
What did Buhari presidency do?
No Fulani criminality all-over the country has been addressed
No single Arrest
Let alone to prosecute.
And you think it's only SE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tollyboy5(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Tochj:
Buhari presidency also turned blind eyes to all the insecurities in Nigeria
Not only Igbos
Ortom of Benue has cried for years
No way
Southern Kaduna is under Fulani attack
What did Buhari presidency do?
No Fulani criminality all-over the country has been addressed
No single Arrest
Let alone to prosecute.
And you think it's only SE.
I thought the SE were smart and independent people who don't like buhari.
When Fulani came to southwest Sunday igboho stood and chased them.
After all the noise made by easterners now you're waiting for fedral government to rescue you lol.

Let the next government restructure this country let's see how federal government dependency region will cope.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Tochj(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

I thought the SE were smart and independent people who don't like buhari.
When Fulani came to southwest Sunday igboho stood and chased them.
After all the noise made by easterners now you're waiting for fedral government to rescue you lol.

Let the next government restructure this country let's see how federal government dependency region will cope.
The same Tinubu puppets in the West called Sunday igbogho names.
ESN is there also in the East to fight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tollyboy5(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tochj:

The same Tinubu puppets in the West called Sunday igbogho names.
ESN is there also in the East to fight.
Igboho didn't kill Yoruba people. That's where yorubas are different

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.