Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (60360 Views)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Codes151:
God doesn't give bad animal horn.
If I were to be the governor, it will be shoot on sight.

"Aro confirm this one!!"

Illiterate.
Food you never see chop

The Animal actually said... Aro confirm this nigga.

The video will be trace... All of them will be rounded up and their interrogation posted on nairaland... Mark today
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Karnice600:

Never known Uniuyo to breed these lots to this degree. It's always been Uyo City Poly or Akwa Poly.
What's going wrong with AKS, security wise these days?

Pls that clash is mainly a street thing.. It has nothing to do with Uniuyo. Most of those guys no go school. Listen to their English...

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Otunbakayce: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
foolish Igbo man.
because you know how to speak Yoruba doesn't proof you're one.
go back to your UGM ravaged region
Ogun La pa Aba ati eye re!
Shopono LA San pa o!
Olota lu le Ado LA yii paa o!
oni Ku re!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.

Uyo eeh, I thought they don't use to kill oh.

Used to stay at Transformer Junction, never heard they killed anybody during their fracas.

Even though that transformer is hotbed for cultists, I think Ayes dominates that area.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by owunabastard: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
What I have observed about Uyo, is that every December of the year, you will hear unnecessary shedding of human blood. Is this a yearly sacrifice or what else?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father

Ogbeni shut da fvuk up.

I hate people that doesn't tell themselves the truth.
I served in Uyo, and what that nigger you quoted said is the sad truth about akwa ibom men.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Useless cult boys they’ll never know peace
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people
Very useless people. Their males amount to nothing reasonable in life.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Ckonnet: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
tiswell:
Uyo is not known for cultism

what went wrong so fast

Uyo nyin!

E go be joblessness
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
akwesenana:

Atleast in Benin and Warri, yahoo don take their time but this ones in Uyo are too dumb.
Very useless people.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
EmekaA125:

Very useless people. Their males amount to nothing reasonable in life.
their women is much better than them
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
chelsea1116:
Life wey dey sweet like this? And ppl stil dey do cult? Jesus Christ!!

Going to upgrade my "jew man" pendant into gold.

Hands in the air if you are a jew man and loving it.�

May God forgive them for they dont know any better.

Na jew sure pass oh.

E better to be bullied as a jew, than to be killed as a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Exmilitant:
When i say the blackman is backward, i know what i mean.
you went to a betshop, staked games on credit up to 5k. the booker demanded for collateral before you leave( your phone) instead of submitting or begging, you decided that calling your gang will be the right option.

the Norsemen should do the needful and call the boys to order ASAP!

Na so blacks still carry gang for head in America, black man eeh.

Imagine, you dey owe person, still get mind call your gang.
Na the person wey get shop be Vikings abi na the person wey play game?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
udemzyudex:

Oga rest with this black man talk,it is stale.

There are gang crimes in your glorified US you all always want to use a case study of a developed country.

There are mass shooting and all sort of crimes in the west too,so stop this black man talk because you're a black man and I'm a black man but we don't do any of this.

Na Black man still carry gangsterism for head inside that USA.
In the streets of LA, New York, and Chicago.. Na still black men carry am for head.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chiraq77:
This Mafian people no get level grin grin

I wonder how someone would decide to join cult, and still go and join one that can't even defend themselves.
when I saw the headline, I already knew it was Vikings that were going to have a field day.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I wonder how someone would decide to join cult, and still go and join one that can't even defend themselves.
when I saw the headline, I already knew it was Vikings that were going to have a field day.

But how can Someone claim to be a Mafian and gets killed with a 2 by 2

There's nothing mafioso about this Niggas
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ok
We are progressing
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chiraq77:

Cultism is too cheap nowadays in Nigeria.

I wonder how intellectuals still manage to join them.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mrklemo:

The Animal actually said... Aro confirm this nigga.

The video will be trace... All of them will be rounded up and their interrogation posted on nairaland... Mark today
you sure. For naija again?

Just imagine. For all the things bothering nigeria. These fools are there doing shit.

Instead of going after corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Na so blacks still carry gang for head in America, black man eeh.

Imagine, you dey owe person, still get mind call your gang.
Na the person wey get shop be Vikings abi na the person wey play game?
person wey dey owe .
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So you mean the lives of the two people means nothing to worry about tongue
He sounds like a jihadist
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Codes151:
you sure. For naija again?

Just imagine. For all the things bothering nigeria. These fools are there doing shit.

Instead of going after corrupt politicians

No mind dem
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chiraq77:

Maphite.... Not Mafian
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Exmilitant:
person wey dey owe .

The person wey get the shop come be mafia?

Nawa ooh.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

I am not the one who said your mother should open her rotten under and get pregnant for a lunatic. That is your family problem.
Your poor parents and entire family aren't worth up to my dog.
Just look at your life and look at your mates, you will see that you're father's curses are manifesting in your life.
May you never know a better tomorrow.

This is the hallmark of all APC yoots and supporters,so rooten and highly frustrated and abusive...may God deliver them...

Just see what is coming out of a human being!!! One can only imagine how rotten you are inside,chai!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mrklemo:

Maphite.... Not Mafian

Are you in UYO??

There seems to be alot of misconceptions between these two groups. (Mafia&Maphite)

Am very sure there's a group in UYO that calls itself the mafia and also makes use green regalia.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Financialman: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
These men should be called to order... this is the handiwork of the devil
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Jalaw: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Aboguede:
Calaba man grin

What does it mean?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Ogbeni shut da fvuk up.

I hate people that doesn't tell themselves the truth.
I served in Uyo, and what that nigger you quoted said is the sad truth about akwa ibom men.
tell him bro I served there too

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Jalaw: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Otasikwe:
then stay in ur state to avoid their lazyness do they call u to their place? Ansa no that's how dia life be ok

Your neighbor in Uyo was lazy,does it mean the whole of Akwa Ibom men are lazy?
Stop generalizing bro.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Jalaw: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

Very useless people.

Se this Ipob UGM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.