Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (60363 Views)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Thanos5555: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So you mean the lives of the two people means nothing to worry about tongue

Oga na so the country done become ooo, if death toll no reach 100 then no be news

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Rayjnr: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people

With all the oil?, I think say na UK o
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Hisincrease: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Foolish people.
Lots of youths in that state are very Lazy.
Next they will blame Igbo people for taking over their lands and building several businesses.

But when they had the opportunity, they used it for cultism.

May God help them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Cultism still dey reign? Means that place still dey back ancient days

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Sigh...

Why its always good to keep an eye on the ATM card/PIN and investments, of this wasted souls. The moment they get killed, the best you can do is too just withdraw their money and use to consume Nkwobi!

They are also good business partners, cos you will potentially end up having the whole business since you have high probability they will get killed someday!

Always see them as asset if you are a friend to them. They barely live long and why you have to be prepared to capitalize on their demise

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.

Read ur dictionary and be sensible for once.

Several means when u are not sure of the number of people killed or affected.

So,he was very right.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by JimohMomoh: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Churches have a lot of work to do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
DanseMacabre:
By virtue of association alone, several don overboard on top wetin dem no even get clue about. Scores don start dey count be that...
fvcking aro,na water go carry you lass lass sad
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.
Two humans died and you call it 'just' wawoo!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by GoAndVerifyNow: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Jesus Christ!

So cult still dey?

E don tay o since I last heard of any cult clash.

Abeg wetin be the scores so far for this current clash?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2022
When i say the blackman is backward, i know what i mean.
you went to a betshop, staked games on credit up to 5k. the booker demanded for collateral before you leave( your phone) instead of submitting or begging, you decided that calling your gang will be the right option.

the Norsemen should do the needful and call the boys to order ASAP!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Who did the South East offend. No single day passes without a bad news.

It shall never be well with Ipob. I know Peter obi will never condemn this killings.

What has ipob achieved from this sit At home.

May God save and deliver SE

IPOB your days are numbered
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by fapel15: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Cultist killing each other is the best news after party jolof rice...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
shocked human killing human
Too bad
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Na their mama I pity sef imagine pushing for hours only for your son to turn/end this way.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people
Shut up, which state have the most active youth?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2022
ibechris:

Read ur dictionary and be sensible for once.

Several means when u are not sure of the number of people killed or affected.

So,he was very right.

Several means more than 2 but he is specific,he said it is only two,he said he is in plaza,so who will you consider to be correct?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2022
My dear state is in the news again for another wrong reason
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Raysleek: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
Very correct but first be disappointed into he killings
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by zoghys: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:

two people are not just, more so killing under any form of disguise should be condemned in its entirety.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by George234(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Small boys joining cult and killing themselves.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
My dear state is in the news again for another wrong reason. After Udom has successfully swallowed our 13% derivation funds

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by sofeo(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Ok.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
The devil has now been fully crowned as the king if this world. His children and subjects are now more than the righteous

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2022
JimohMomoh:
Churches have a lot of work to do
Homes

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Rayjnr:

With all the oil?, I think say na UK o
I stayed in Akwa ibom uyo precisely there men are lazy there women is better than them in aspect of hustling

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Exmilitant:
When i say the blackman is backward, i know what i mean.
you went to a betshop, staked games on credit up to 5k. the booker demanded for collateral before you leave( your phone) instead of submitting or begging, you decided that calling your gang will be the right option.

the Norsemen should do the needful and call the boys to order ASAP!

Oga rest with this black man talk,it is stale.

There are gang crimes in your glorified US you all always want to use a case study of a developed country.

There are mass shooting and all sort of crimes in the west too,so stop this black man talk because you're a black man and I'm a black man but we don't do any of this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
We need more of such clashes!

They should also do well to pick unpopulated and isolated areas for the bloody fights.

Nothing like ridding the nation of lowlifes.

Ignorant and dumb Negroes irritate me deeply!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.