Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (60483 Views)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father
why his father now Bro u need malaria surgery aswear
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please retract that statement!

Why do you people just like condemning your country!

Nigerians are learners when it comes to gang violence, just that their media do not give it the necessary media hype

From the US, Canada, and down to the UK, gang violence is a big societal menace!

80% of Gang violence in US,UK and those countries you mentioned is carried out by blacks and Africans.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by TristanX: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Started from an argument at a bet shop!

Cultists are so foolishly stupid!

Damn!

Aswear. See how dirty and hungry they look.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by depure(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So you mean the lives of the two people
means nothing to worry about tongue
And he never say so
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2022
blueAgent:

80% of Gang violence in US,UK and those countries you mentioned is carried out by blacks and Africans.

True!

And not Nigerians!

That dude just made it look like its only in Nigeria we have gang violence.

I detest citizens castigating Nigeria. We are not the bet and same time not the worst!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by 07kjb: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

And your brothers hunting your parents every monday are hustling abi.
You ran away from UGM into Akwa ibom, opening your mouth to talk nonsense.
You will be sent back to your village by force.

U no get sense I swear
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2022
losky83:
Brother, give them a job, money, house and everything, this guys will still stay in thug live. They will commit at the job place and put you in trouble, sell the house for drugs and go back to cultism
No be lie. At least it will reduce. Some people come this life to be criminals, no redemption.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Cultists that die are the ones that shows off. Same goes with everything about life. Once you are a show off mf you will always attract lots of trouble. Always resist the urge to show off.
If I post for my Whatsapp status now say "got paid" even if I am not paid I know the number of people that will hit my DM asking for help. And if I don't help I'm a bad person. No be me carry wahala come my side so?

But let's say I really got paid and I keep it to myself. That means I will definitely have enough time to enjoy myself in peace cos nobodys gonna know that I even exist.

Let the foolish ones suffer for their folly

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by MikeJosy: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2022
God have mercy on the youth of our generation. All this battle of supremacy won't take anywhere but he'll fire. Say no to cultism today and regain Freedom from satanic powers. Give your life to Christ and renounce cultism.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Otunbakayce: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.
Idiot what is the difference between two and several? The two people whom you said died are they not human?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Wickedfacts: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2022
07kjb:

U no get sense I swear

Abeg shut up. Foolish refugee. Ugm don scatter all of una finish. Na sensible igbos I pity, not idiots like you

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Exmilitant:
When i say the blackman is backward, i know what i mean.
you went to a betshop, staked games on credit up to 5k. the booker demanded for collateral before you leave( your phone) instead of submitting or begging, you decided that calling your gang will be the right option.

the Norsemen should do the needful and call the boys to order ASAP!

So this is the reason why they are killing themselves. Those gamblers and cultists are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
check in uyo and see how many Akwa ibom indegine have a shop there igbos has occupied even there markets due to there laziness

You people are the reason why other tribes don't want to vote for obi...

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Megapason: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Are you always stupid?
Or you just chose to be stupid today? Despite how busy lagos, Oyo Ogun there are cultist activities. Anambra, imo, despict using them family and body parts to do money juju, they still do alot on killing baselesly. Everyone knows that imo is the center of cultism.and you are here talking trash about a state that is one of the most peaceful.when did selling fake product selling hard drug became hard work.
pachigo001:
im from imo state
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Megapason:
Are you always stupid?
Or you just chose to be stupid today? Despite how busy lagos, Oyo Ogun there are cultist activities. Anambra, imo, despict using them family and body parts to do money juju, they still do alot on killing baselesly. Everyone knows that imo is the center of cultism.and you are here talking trash about a state that is one of the most peaceful.when did selling fake product selling hard drug became hard work.

That useless tribe call Igbo is a curse to this country..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.
Fool, I suspect you are a cultist too that's why you are playing down the situation.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

And your brothers hunting your parents every monday are hustling abi.
You ran away from UGM into Akwa ibom, opening your mouth to talk nonsense.
You will be sent back to your village by force.
Product of broken family. Always talking about one's parents while your wretched family is swimming in penury. Keep spewing trash because you are on faceless forum. Efulefu
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Puremind1225:
Only in Nigeria
Lol not really sir. Gang War is a general problem worldwide... Just cos we call it cultism down here doesn't make it different.

In most central and South American countries, gangs are literally in charge and not the government... They kill rival gang members, security officials and even ordinary citizens to inforce their will.

But down here they are mostly only killing themselves, we should be thankful.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
Product of broken family. Always talking about one's parents while your wretched family is swimming in penury. Keep spewing trash because you are on faceless forum. Efulefu

Go back to your state grin grin

We yoruba's will chase all you igbo's back to your cannibal land soon...

Even akwaibom Ur neighbors don't like you guys cool cool
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by juniior(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2022
DanseMacabre:
By virtue of association alone, several don overboard on top wetin dem no even get clue about. Scores don start dey count be that...

See another cultist here. What do you guys gain in cult?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father
Akwibom have very lazy and useless men. It's a fact, keep decieving yourself.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Wickedfacts: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:

Look at this born fool born to paupers. Is it me that said your parents should be useless animals that couldn't give you training?
Look here, you unfortunate baboon, the money I spend on feeding my dogs is more than your mother's bride price.
Go and call both your animals you call parents to give you home training. My dog is better trained than you and your other unfortunate siblings.
They will still chase you animalistic Igbos away from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Thank God they did not say herdsmen. That connotes that some attacks are sponsored under the auspices of herdsmen attack!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Akwibom have very lazy and useless men. It's a fact, keep decieving yourself.

No tribe lazy pass benin people. Boys na yahoo bois...Gals na oloshos. ....

The only hard working tribe for Naija na yoruba's...

God bless Southwest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Go back to your state grin grin

We yoruba's will chase all you igbo's back to your cannibal land soon...

Even akwaibom Ur neighbors don't like you guys cool cool
. Sensible and well to do Yorubas don't do this tribal shits. I have a lots of them here. It is only jobless ones like you that don't have sense to realize that igbos in Lagos or in any western states don't have time for you. And your opinion won't ever count.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Derry213: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
Na the person wey talk say 18 people died na him shock me fake news and rumor Is real oooh
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
. Sensible and well to do Yorubas don't do this tribal shits. I have a lots of them here. It is only jobless ones like you that don't have sense to realize that igbos in Lagos or in any western states don't have time for you. And your opinion won't ever count.

Go back to your state ..we r tired of you guys ...

All tribes in Nigeria hate you guys angry grin grin
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Otunbakayce: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

That useless tribe call Igbo is a curse to this country..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Quit being stupid on a public forum.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by candygist: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So you mean the lives of the two people means nothing to worry about tongue

Don'tond this fools. Always looking for ways to protect Evil doings. Same people will blame Buhari
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2022
tiswell:
Uyo is not known for cultism

what went wrong so fast

Uyo nyin!
Nah lie Akwa ibom as a whole is know for curtist
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Look at this born fool born to paupers. Is it me that said your parents should be useless animals that couldn't give you training?
Look here, you unfortunate baboon, the money I spend on feeding my dogs is more than your mother's bride price.
Go and call both your animals you call parents to give you home training. My dog is better trained than you and your other unfortunate siblings.
They will still chase you animalistic Igbos away from Akwa Ibom.
You may have dogs as that is the only family that you have, Nairaland rich boy. Everyone is claiming rich on faceless forum like Nairaland. You are a product of a broken home, just bear it like that... It is not our fault that your grandfather who is drunkard and rapist raised you. And you will become one in future because snake begot snake.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Go back to your state ..we r tired of you guys ...

All tribes in Nigeria hate you guys angry grin grin
Just die if you are tired.. one of the way out. If not go back to your hut and remain there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / 'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.