Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (60367 Views)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
They should create a battle field for them cultist to execute their powers, by killing themselves, they will be reducing in the society

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by kissdabride: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father
Is cult a good thing??
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2022
This Mafian people no get level grin grin
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by feed70: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

In the future they must surly eat wat de planted.. na turn by turn u can’t escape it.. u think say u join cult u go kill somebody u go just walk away ? There is always a clause for everything evil thing u do and u must pay for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people
I disagree

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Hisincrease:
Foolish people.
Lots of youths in that state are very Lazy.
Next they will blame Igbo people for taking over their lands and building several businesses.

But when they had the opportunity, they used it for cultism.

May God help them.
then stay in ur state to avoid their lazyness do they call u to their place? Ansa no that's how dia life be ok

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by JAGS001(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
I witnessed the late Queen address the British Parliament and made statements of having jobs for everyone as top priority.

If these children get where them dey work, get pension and retirement savings. When them close from work, no be how to go kill person or fight go dey their mind. Na to rest and prepare for the following day.
the last massive unprovoked shooting happened in USA and the shooter wasn't jobless please talk another thing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by kissdabride: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2022
DennisEche:

Wicked goat indeed
Police are human too.
Nobody send those bastard to go form level.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
what have churches or mosques got to do with senseless people killing themselves? if God cannot stop them, how will churches stop them? sorry to say this but GOD IS TOO BUSY WITH SENSIBLE PEOPLE AND HELPING THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR LIFE AIMS AND AMBITIONS THAN TO WASTE HIS VALUABLE TIME ON SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE DECIDED TO BE STUPID. this life is all about choices and the choices that people make is entirely their responsibility and not of anyone. if these cultists feel this is the best path for their lives then so be it , you will be shocked to see that many of the cultists actually do come out of very very strong religious homes

JimohMomoh:
Churches have a lot of work to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by mrksquare: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Virtually all the cultist troubling Rivers state are from Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom wants to overtake Rivers state in gangsterism.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
I stayed in Akwa ibom uyo precisely there men are lazy there women is better than them in aspect of hustling
Shut up, which state are you from lets see how productive you guys are?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by funshint(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
I witnessed the late Queen address the British Parliament and made statements of having jobs for everyone as top priority.

If these children get where them dey work, get pension and retirement savings. When them close from work, no be how to go kill person or fight go dey their mind. Na to rest and prepare for the following day.
Even if they see work; shey dem go do? Those ones wey clash for Dubai that time, shey na joblessness cause that one too? These people are just stupid!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2022
funshint:

Even if they see work; shey dem go do? These ones are just stupid!
In the UK, if you're not working, government pays you a living wage so it is sort of compulsory you work. Some people when no get oil at all sha go still just dey.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Hisincrease:
Foolish people.
Lots of youths in that state are very Lazy.
Next they will blame Igbo people for taking over their lands and building several businesses.

But when they had the opportunity, they used it for cultism.

May God help them.
Those igbo miscreant sitting at plaza to ikot ekpene road selling all sort of fake phones are productive?

Will you people ever allow others to progress in your igbo state?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by makavalley(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Very foolish set of people you killed your fellow human all in the name of cultism and supremacy of what benefits?
One of the shortest way to be endangered human being and quickest way to die is to become a cultist ...I pity their parents... cultist never have rest, peace of mind till they finally manage to escape to adulthood, cowards when they are alone! But vampires when they're in groups...make their parents life miserable... bringing untimely death to themselves... creating unesessary violence even in time of peace ...life of cultist brings panic, sorrow to their immediate family

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by eflintsone(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.

Even one life matters
Na your type go condemn the northerners had it been it happened in Kano state

Be wise
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Tinymayour: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2022
It happens all around the world ofc ...I'm just curious why joining a cult group all in the name of violence..
Puremind1225:
Only in Nigeria
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
mrksquare:
Virtually all the cultist troubling Rivers state are from Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom wants to overtake Rivers state in gangsterism.
Wow virtually all those cultist in the creek are still Akwa ibom people..

All the militants in River state are Akwa ibom people..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by JustStupidity: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
你是个傻子。 说阿门 All of them are Mad
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.

Two young people’s lives are several to me.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Sickobeatz: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Henrikjay: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
So Bad to see some boyz ending their lives like this ... After all the investment their parents invested on them (Love, Care, finances and Education) .. Some of them are even raised by single suffering mothers , some are the only child of their parents ... Its supper better not to have a child at all than to give birth to a child that will end up like this fool's..
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
This is not good for Obi's votes counts
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Sickobeatz: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2022
chelsea1116:
Life wey dey sweet like this? And ppl stil dey do cult? Jesus Christ!!

Going to upgrade my "jew man" pendant into gold.

Hands in the air if you are a jew man and loving it.�

May God forgive them for they dont know any better.

I wonder what benefits cultists enjoy apart from death and having access to ritual killings
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father

Another potential corpse spewing gibberish!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2022
HAVE BEEN IN LAGOS FOR A VERY LONG TIME MAKE I NO LIE YAHOO DON TAKE OVER THIER HEAD,DEM NO DEY IDLE AT ALL COS PERSON WEY DEY HIM HOUSE DEY BOMB CLIENT NO GO GREE GO OUTSIDE GO KILL PERSON NA LAPTOP 247 WHERE D TIME TO GO DO RUBBISH NA MONEY DEM DEY FIND NOW.

SINCE I COME UYO I NOTICE PEOPLE AROUND HERE ESPECIALLY GUYS ABOUT 90% OF THEM DEY SO IDLE NA WHY DEM DEY JOIN CULT NOTHING DEY THEIR HEAD AGAIN AM FROM AKS BUT NA WETIN I DON OBSERVE B DAT DEM NO GREE WORK NOTHING TO OCCUPY THIER MIND

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Tradman: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
izubext007:
Aros just dey make mouth every where Dem go
go and be useful to ur family instead promoting cultism that the end is death and nothing more. Countless numbers of young people waste thier life in uniben in name of cultism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people
You are not far from the truth. Akwa ibom has the highest number of jobless youths in Nigeria, but they are not lazy.
I'm from Akwa ibom, life is very hard here which may one day result in a high level of crime if nothing is done about it.
The saddest part of it is that we have governors who invest in useless things that won't benefit the masses.
We have governors whose main aims are to build stadiums, worship centers, 10 lanes, 22 story buildings and other useless things for their own glory.
It's really sad.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by stamapro(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
People still dey do cultism? Fastest way to end life join wetin the economy dey talk, na only Mumu, buffoons and losers way no get value tag for their life the belong to cult, na stupidity of highest order to join within no increase your life for better. If you be cultist for here, you are the biggest fool of the century, you can see with your Mumu eyes the end product of cultsim, with your cockroach brain wey na sand fill your head join, I spit on all the cultist. Get a life. As if to kill na achievement, I wonder who dey brain wash them for that useless idiotic nonsensical cult meetings. Delusional, minded brats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by zedegit: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
gozmok1:
loll

useless things

You mean those shouting Aromate?

Some people behave like animals. Why kill?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Henrikjay:
So Bad to see some boyz ending their lives like this ... After all the investment their parents invested on them (Love, Care, finances and Education) .. Some of them are even raised by single suffering mothers , some are the only child of their parents ... Its supper better not to have a child at all than to give birth to a child that will end up like this fool's..

Most!

Why always smh when people celebrate all baby mama craps! They dont know what they are breeding!

Anywhere in the world, kids raised by single parent top the chart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.