Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (60411 Views)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Quit being stupid on a public forum.

Igbo bastard
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Megapason: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people
Are you always stupid?
Or you just chose to be stupid today? Despite how busy lagos, Oyo Ogun there are cultist activities. Anambra, imo, despict using their family and body parts to do money juju, they still do alot on killing baselesly. Everyone knows that imo is the center of cultism. and you are here talking trash about a state that is one of the most peaceful.
when did selling fake product selling hard drug became hard work .There is at least ten Igbo man in every prison in the world became of the love of money. A time is coming when no igbo man would be aloud into any county. Right now every country screen seriously any Nigerian before issueing visa. And it because of Igbo man. And they are taking not that an Igbo man is a criminal. Even obi election is failing because he is igbo.
pachigo001:
im from imo state

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
Just die if you are tired.. one of the way out. If not go back to your hut and remain there

Soon akwaibom people will chase all of your brother's from their state grin grin
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by mrksquare: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Wow virtually all those cultist in the creek are still Akwa ibom people..

All the militants in River state are Akwa ibom people..

There is a clear distinction between cultist and militant Mr. Simpleton.

come to Rivers state and do your research and you will be amazed by the outcome. Greenlanders have a chunk of their foot soldiers emanating from youth from Akwa Ibom domicile in Rivers State. I am not just alleging. Same thing also applies to Iceland cult group. This are fact.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Wickedfacts: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
You may have dogs as that is the only family that you have, Nairaland rich boy. Everyone is claiming rich on faceless forum like Nairaland. You are a product of a broken home, just bear it like that... It is not our fault that your grandfather who is drunkard and rapist raised you. And you will become one in future because snake begot snake.

I am not the one who said your mother should open her rotten under and get pregnant for a lunatic. That is your family problem.
Your poor parents and entire family aren't worth up to my dog.
Just look at your life and look at your mates, you will see that you're father's curses are manifesting in your life.
May you never know a better tomorrow.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Megapason:

Are you always stupid?
Or you just chose to be stupid today? Despite how busy lagos, Oyo Ogun there are cultist activities. Anambra, imo, despict using their family and body parts to do money juju, they still do alot on killing baselesly. Everyone knows that imo is the center of cultism. and you are here talking trash about a state that is one of the most peaceful.
when did selling fake product selling hard drug became hard work .There is at least ten Igbo man in every prison in the world became of the love of money. A time is coming when no igno man would be aloud into any county. Right now every country screen seriously any Nigerian before issueing visa. And it because of Igbo man. And they are taking not that an Igbo man is a criminal. Even obi election is failing because he is igbo.

They will never learn.....

Most people don't want to vote for obi because he is Igbo...

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
akwesenana:
The most annoying thing about AkwaIbom cultists is that they are not sophisticated.
Many can't even speak pidgin. Just Ibibio all the way. And na them find trouble pass.
I don stay Benin and Warri. No body don ever stop me ask why I dey flash colour. angry
No where cultism is good. They are all possessed humans. Very foolish people. Benin and warri is calm because they have migrate into Yahoo

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
mrksquare:

There is a clear distinction between cultist and militant Mr. Simpleton.

come to Rivers state and do your research and you will be amazed by the outcome. Greenlanders have a chunk of their foot soldiers emanating from youth from Akwa Ibom domicile in Rivers State. I am not just alleging. Same thing also applies to Iceland cult group. This are fact.
You are yet to blame the pdp guy shot in the mouth on us?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Nah lie Akwa ibom as a whole is know for curtist
...coming from the enemies camp sad
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Soon akwaibom people will chase all of your brother's from their state grin grin
Akwa ibom you say.... No problem. But here in yoruba land.... Una no fit. Igbos have bought your family lands here finish. And what did you guys do with the money.... Women , bleaching cream and hot drinks.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2022
That's good. I don't pity fools
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Many Nigerian men are beyond redemption
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Otunbakayce: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Igbo bastard
Emi Igbo bastard? Aiye baba e ma baje ni. Koni ragba fun awon to ni e.
Oloriburuku omo ale!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
Akwa ibom you say.... No problem. But here in yoruba land.... Una no fit. Igbos have bought your family lands here finish. And what did you guys do with the money.... Women , bleaching cream and hot drinks.

We shall see ....
E go shock Una soon

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Emi Igbo bastard? Aiye baba e ma baji ni. Koni ragba fun awon to ni e.
Oloriburuku omo ale!

Keep crying.. grin grin
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

I am not the one who said your mother should open her rotten under and get pregnant for a lunatic. That is your family problem.
Your poor parents and entire family aren't worth up to my dog.
Just look at your life and look at your mates, you will see that you're father's curses are manifesting in your life.
May you never know a better tomorrow.
. I won't brag with you on faceless forum. You keep on mentioning dogs, is dogs your only achievement in life. Your mate is talking about Good business and investment and you are here talking about dogs.. Anyway, am not surprised, you took after your grandfather who is a rapist and drunkard who raised you. Sorry ooooo, product of broken family..I feel your pains. Try to ask your mother about your father... To at least know who your father is... It is very important.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Robinmido(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Omo this your clap back get weight ooo. You got no joy man. Damn undecided
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

We shall see ....
E go shock Una soon
Go and hustle for passenger, agbero.

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
Go and hustle for passenger, agbero.

Go and sell gala and lacasera

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mikekan30: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
Akwa ibom have many lazy and jobless people

They are not more Useless than yourself and your Generation.

Useme'

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by gfon(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Instead of this boys to enter street huztle to make papa proud, anyways I gat no pity for em all.

Your mates dey bomb for night you dey kill your fellow man in that same night because of ordinary colour of clothes.

Nonsensical
boss make I align with you,no be billing. I just need a clique/mentor
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mikekan30: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2022
akwesenana:
The most annoying thing about AkwaIbom cultists is that they are not sophisticated.
Many can't even speak pidgin. Just Ibibio all the way. And na them find trouble pass.
I don stay Benin and Warri. No body don ever stop me ask why I dey flash colour. angry

Mumu who do you think they run things for pH here, u never jam Alaye Akwa Ibom u go tear....

Mind what you post!
Foolish boy
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Mikekan30: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
akwesenana:

Atleast in Benin and Warri, yahoo don take their time but this ones in Uyo are too dumb.

Hahaha ignorant fool, if u know the rate of Yahoo boys in Uyo, Ikot ekpene and Eket u for shut that your ignorant uneducated mouth!

Mumu always do research before you post your Ignorance.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Go and sell gala and lacasera
And we will still use that money to buy all your family houses and you will become our tenants. Nothing pure like legitimate business of selling gala and lacasera. Money is there ooo

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SHINJA: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Doracity82:
And we will still use that money to buy all your family houses and you will become our tenants. Nothing pure like legitimate business of selling gala and lacasera. Money is there ooo

Drug money abi ritual money cheesy

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by geniusaustin(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
I witnessed the late Queen address the British Parliament and made statements of having jobs for everyone as top priority.

If these children get where them dey work, get pension and retirement savings. When them close from work, no be how to go kill person or fight go dey their mind. Na to rest and prepare for the following day.

SOME OF THEM WITH JOBS STILL PREFER TO BELONG...FOR SELFISH BENEFITS.....OGNANJE LINEAGE!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Doracity82(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Drug money abi ritual money cheesy
I thought you say that we are selling gala and lacasera?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
You dey fan yourself nau say you sabi speak better grammar abi pidgin. Clap for yourself. You be emeka,
But You aren't different from them..

akwesenana:

Atleast in Benin and Warri, yahoo don take their time but this ones in Uyo are too dumb.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
You see why Nigerians youths of today are messed up
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Lionstep:

Mr lazy man, when can you die of cultist crash I want to take ur wife that's if she even fine self
.....Igbo man it's clash not crash

Try and survive ugm ebube agu first
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

How much?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

Whats your whatsapp number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi