Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,236 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (706737 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (1949) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by GloriousGbola: 12:57pm On May 26
PovertyStricken:
i don't know what you kids tend to achieve with this fake lives and show offs on this forum.
You go screenshot pictures from someone's IG page to show it off here as what?
Or is it another gimmicks to get under Ishilove or Folake4u's dirty pants?

Na today you know say fake lives full this forum?
It's the fake asses that shows off.
Ibime is still the same person operating that GloriousGbola moniker. The other day he lied to an ex moderator on this forum Ishilove that he was awarded a contract of 42 million.
You need to see the way the poor lady was jubilating, I really pitied how she was so gullible not to realize the gimmicks the charlatan is using to get under their pants

look at this riff raff

i was in another meeting on friday for project management services for a MUCH BIGGER project. a project with a value of 20 billion. a 42 m project where we may barely break even is making you hyperventilate. tongue tongue

pele o - you are true to your moniker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaPAbi0xtQ8

poverty has completely fked up your brain

riff raff

you are the kind of wretch who will fk up any opportunity that comes his way with your poverty mentality

with all your fake investigations, you do not know i too have been a mod on this platform?

my partner who is a sucker for sob stories and supporting wretched good for nothing individuals , gave a contract of 1m to a wretch such as yourself. made the mistake of paying the wretch in full in advance. the wretch promptly ran away. but we sat on a 16 million naira advance payment for a month without touching it until work started. that is the difference between me and you

but a riff raff like you will sell his soul for 100k / i would have said integrity, but for a wretch such as yourself, integrity is a foreign word

it is why you will still be here in 2027, stalking and cloning accounts -

if you dont die first, we will see you on fP beaten up for impregnating an underage schoolgirl tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ishilove: 1:03pm On May 26
GloriousGbola:

look at this riff raff

i was in another meeting on friday for project management services for a MUCH BIGGER project. a project with a value of 20 billion. a 42 m project where we may barely break even is making you hyperventilate. tongue tongue

riff raff

you are the kind of wretch who will fk up any opportunity that comes his way with your poverty mentality

with all your fake investigations, you do not know i too have been a mo on this platform?

my partner who is a sucker for sob stories and supporting wretched good for nothing individuals , gave a contract of 1m to a wretch such as yourself. made the mistake of paying the wretch in full in advance. the wretch promptly ran away. but we sat on a 16 million naira advance payment for a month without touching it until work started. that is the difference between me and you

but a riff raff like you will sell his soul for 100k / i would have said integrity, but for a wretch such as yourself, integrity is a foreign word

if you dont die first, we will see you on fP beaten up for impregnating an underage schoolgirl tongue tongue
Don't mind the reprobate. Investigator isonu
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by PovertyStricken: 1:06pm On May 26
GloriousGbola:

look at this riff raff

riff raff

with all your fake investigations, you do not know i too have been a mod on this platform?

chai see lies Omo true true the internet has made more rich men than reality.
See as this one just dey dish out lies.
Na wah oooo
Cc Donpablo9511
Person wey believe this gibberish you wrote and actually believes you had a contract of millions, then that person is worse than a he goat.
See him swimming in millions but cannot give a dime to ailing Juwessgratitud3.
Dey Play

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 1:08pm On May 26
PovertyStricken:
i don't know what you kids tend to achieve with this fake lives and show offs on this forum.
You go screenshot pictures from someone's IG page to show it off here as what?
Or is it another gimmicks to get under Ishilove or Folake4u's dirty pants?

Na today you know say fake lives full this forum?
It's the fake asses that shows off.
Ibime is still the same person operating that GloriousGbola moniker. The other day he lied to an ex moderator on this forum Ishilove that he was awarded a contract of 42 million.
You need to see the way the poor lady was jubilating, I really pitied how she was so gullible not to realize the gimmicks the charlatan is using to get under their pants

Dude seems you in love with ishilove
The way you keep ranting about her grin
Things they happen for this forum.
Las las they wan cast this thread.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 1:14pm On May 26
⚡🇺🇸 BOEING LEFT PASSENGERS STUCK ON SCORCHINGLY HOT PLANE

American Airlines passengers were stuck on an unbearably hot Boeing jet for an hour while waiting to depart from Miami Airport before they had to switch planes as passengers became desperate for fresh air.

Reports suggest an electrical problem was the cause of the heat, with Boeing expected to formally comment on the matter.

Passenger, Daniel Solana:

"All the little kids were crying, it got to the point that second time we were on there, where it was like, it had to be at least 95 degrees in there."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 1:14pm On May 26
Don't derail this thread please. Its normal to disagree but biko make una calm down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 1:15pm On May 26
WrriterNg:

American Airlines passengers were stuck on an unbearably hot Boeing jet for an hour while waiting to depart from Miami Airport before they had to switch planes as passengers became desperate for fresh air.

Reports suggest an electrical problem was the cause of the heat, with Boeing expected to formally comment on the matter.

"All the little kids were crying, it got to the point that second time we were on there, where it was like, it had to be at least 95 degrees in there."

Make these ones come Naija first grin grin grin.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 1:17pm On May 26
PovertyStricken:

I'm married bro, I'm only concerned about Ishilove cos she's like a daughter to me,she's in her late 30's, unmarried and still living in her parents house in Lagos.
I don't want her to fall into the hands of marriage scammers and sugar coated friaudsters like Gloriousgbola.
That's why I want to expose the charlatan to her.
Yeah as for your last paragraph you're right.
Trolls have infested this thread same way they spoilt that ashawo sexuality thread.
No thanks to Ishilove and GloriousGbola

Ok, Godspeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

But you know about immigration solicitors in London, UK🇬🇧?? but you will not share their contact or info in public. Those in need must come to your inbox. Low life immature immigration scammer feeling funky

Go and ask likeme or whoever you are hallucinating about.

Here we are, 2nd program of the day. I brought the kids to the Manchester 10k run to cheer on their mummy who runs this race every year, and that's why I'm on daddy duty all day today

I am feeling a bit bad though because why would someone pay £45 for the privilege to suffer themselves running 10 kilometers. That's approximately N80k, or equivalent to one month salary for Okpansukkaisbae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 1:51pm On May 26
WrriterNg:

The desperacy to have "Boeing" on the news everytime is becoming stale.
What has this got to do with Boeing? Or does Boeing own American Airlines?
It's like a kid is abandoned in a car and then toyota is blamed for it.
Makes no sense, some of these headlines

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:59pm On May 26
Ibime:

Here we are, 2nd program of the day. I brought the kids to the Manchester 10k run to cheer on their mummy who runs this race every year,

I'm pretty sure their mummy don't know you come to nairaland fishing for Instagram account of well endowed lady to aid your romance scam

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by useni1: 2:00pm On May 26
obedience4:

I know it was you,
Clown
I don't care if you decide to be mad. Put more rubbish in your head. That's what the head is meant for

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:02pm On May 26
Countries with the Most Homeless People per 10,000 Population:

🇲🇽 Mexico: 1,111
🇵🇰 Pakistan: 331
🇧🇩 Bangladesh: 307
🇳🇬 Nigeria: 206
🇪🇬 Egypt: 186
🇹🇷 Türkiye: 176
🇮🇳 India: 126
🇨🇦 Canada: 62.5
🇬🇧 UK: 56.1
🇫🇷 France: 48.7
🇦🇺 Australia: 48.0
🇩🇪 Germany: 31.4
🇺🇸 USA: 19.5
🇳🇪 Niger: 18.6
🇮🇪 Ireland: 16.0
🇧🇷 Brazil: 13.1
🇪🇸 Spain: 8.6
🇮🇹 Italy: 8.4
🇵🇱 Poland: 8.0
🇭🇺 Hungary: 7.2
🇷🇴 Romania: 7.0
🇳🇴 Norway: 6.2
🇮🇩 Indonesia: 4.5
🇦🇷 Argentina: 2.0
🇰🇷 South Korea: 1.7
🇷🇺 Russia: 0.8
🇯🇵 Japan: 0.2

~ Source: Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), World of Statistics

- - -
If you rely on the select media coverage, you'd be convinced that homelessness is most prevalent in America. The media imperialism which America champions is a double-edged sword.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:12pm On May 26
⚡Multiple passengers and crew members on a Qatar Airways flight of a Boeing jet from Doha to Dublin injured after experiencing turbulence over Turkey.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:16pm On May 26
⚡The monitoring group "Belaruski Gayun" reported that on May 25, Mi-24 and Mi-8 helicopters of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at the Baranovichi airfield, Belarus from Bryansk region.

These are the first and so far the only military helicopters since the withdrawal of the Russian helicopter group from Belarus in August 2023.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:18pm On May 26
Sudan and Russia intend to sign a series of military and economic agreements, including the establishment of a Russian naval logistics support center on the Red Sea, according to media reports citing Lieutenant General Yasir al-Atta, a member of Sudan's Sovereign Council.

Lieutenant General al-Atta confirmed these discussions, stating:

"Russia proposed military cooperation through a logistics support center, rather than a full-fledged military base, in exchange for urgent supplies of weapons and ammunition."

He further clarified; "We agreed to this but suggested expanding the cooperation to include economic aspects such as agricultural enterprises, partnerships in the mining industry, and port development. Russia agreed to this broader scope."

A military delegation will soon arrive in Moscow, followed by a ministerial delegation led by Deputy Chairman of the Sovereign Council Malik Agar.

Upon the conclusion of the negotiations, the Chairman of the Sovereign Council will finalize the comprehensive agreement.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:26pm On May 26
⚡Al-Qassam launched about 12 long-range rockets from Rafah at Tel Aviv.

The Iron dome failed to intercept all rockets! Multiple impacts hspoejed in Tel Aviv.

2 Israelis were injured, besides material damage and fires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 4:06pm On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I'm pretty sure their mummy don't know you come to nairaland fishing for Instagram account of well endowed lady to aid your romance scam

Here we are, 3rd program of the day. We have now gone to a country park to enjoy nature and for the children to feed the animals.

These animals are lucky they don't live in Enugu otherwise they will end up in stew.

Fun fact: all birds (ducks. geese, swans etc) on UK water are property of the King by decree and no one shall take them for food.

Anyway I feel a bit bad that I had to use a whole loaf of bread on the matter knowing that a loaf of bread is all that Okpansukkaisbae has to survive on some days.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:09pm On May 26
Ibime:

Here we are, 3rd program of the day. We have now gone to a country park to enjoy nature and for the children to feed the animals.

These animals are lucky they don't live in Enugu otherwise they will end up in stew.

Fun fact: all birds (ducks. geese, swans etc) on UK water are property of the King by decree and no one shall take them for food.

Anyway I feel a bit bad that I had to use a whole loaf of bread on the matter knowing that a loaf of bread is all that Okpansukkaisbae has to survive on some days.

Lowlife scammer... Nobody is deceived here.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:10pm On May 26
⚡Georgia to return Abkhazia and Ossetia and become a member of the EU in 2030 - Prime Minister

"Our Georgian dream is to live in a united and strong Georgia by 2030 together with our Abkhazian and Ossetian brothers and sisters. A united and strong Georgia must become a full member of the European family in 2030," Irakli Kobakhidze said.

Kobakhidze is a member of the "Georgian Dream" party, which promotes the law on "foreign agents".

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:14pm On May 26
⚡Baltic countries and Poland will send troops to Ukraine if Russia achieves serious successes on the eastern front, Der Spiegel reports.

According to Spiegel, German parliamentarians were informed about this by their Baltic colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 4:16pm On May 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lowlife scammer... Nobody is deceived here.

Do you have enough info to update EFCC with now, or you want me to continue? There is still one day left of bank holiday weekend
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:16pm On May 26
⚡Norway’s minister of foreign affairs handed over a document confirming the recognition of Palestine to Palestine’s PM Mustafa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:19pm On May 26
⚡French President Emmanuel Macron believes that Europe has a large number of external and internal enemies and “may die.”

"We have never had so many external and internal enemies. I really believe that our Europe can die."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:22pm On May 26
⚡Meanwhile, in the shopping center "Epicenter" in Kharkov, that Russia hit with a missile today, something keeps exploding.

Western-supplied ammunition and equipment stored in the halls exploding and burning.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:24pm On May 26
⚡COSTUME REGATTA IN MOSCOW

Moscow's Yakimanskaya Embankment turned into a scene straight out of a movie, hosting a colorful regatta.

600 participants dressed as mermaids, witches, aliens, princes, and superheroes.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:25pm On May 26
⚡China is preparing an armada of ferries and civilian vessels to invade Taiwan as Beijing steps up its pressure campaign against the island nation.

While the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) lacks the numbers of amphibious landing craft needed to stage the sort of invasion seen during the D-Day landings, it could bridge the gap with civilian vessels, including dozens of gigantic roll-on, roll-off ferries that can each carry hundreds of armoured vehicles.

“Amphibious landings under fire are among the most difficult of military manoeuvres,” said Ray Powell, the director of SeaLight, a Stanford University project focused on grey zone activities in the South China Sea.

Civilian ferries “would normally be poor choices for such a mission” but could be used to transport troops en masse across the Taiwan strait after its coastal defences are destroyed, or to overwhelm the island’s military “with sheer mass,” he said.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:26pm On May 26
Ibime:

Do you have enough info to update EFCC with now, or you want me to continue? There is still one day left of bank holiday weekend

But why are you onto fraud? 42years old man.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:29pm On May 26
⚡Russia has officially terminated its nuclear arms reduction agreement with Japan, a deal that has been in place since 1993. This decision, effective from May 21, 2024, was announced amid escalating tensions and Japan's increased military activities near the Russian Far East.

The Russian Foreign Ministry cited Japan's "openly anti-Russian policy" and sanctions as reasons for the termination, highlighting the strained relations between the two nations​​​​.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:31pm On May 26
⚡Russian Prime Minister, Mikhail Mishustin:

"The agreement between the Russian government and the government of Japan on cooperation in dismantling of nuclear weapons subject to reduction ceased to be in effect as of May 21, 2024.

This severance of relations is the choice made by the Japanese side."

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:31pm On May 26
WrriterNg:
⚡The Prime Minister of Georgia accused the country's President, Salome Zurabishvili, of treason.

“The unity of the people and their elected government, along with meaningful steps, has given us the opportunity over the past two years to maintain peace in the country despite existential threats and various betrayals, including the betrayal of the president."

He noted that sovereignty is the most effective guarantee of a country's security.
I've noticed that most of these EU/NATO/Western backed regimes don't have the support of their people and even their cabinets. They act more like NATO/US supporters rather than sovereign vassals. Take a look at what is happening in Japan, Germany, Poland, Slovak, Taiwan... the list is long even France.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (1949) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Holywizard, WrriterNg, 0m0luabi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.