Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love (71775 Views)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by paradigmshift(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ok next

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
walosky:
Instead of joining the NBA than wasting his energy on that kpekus

And who told you being tall automatically makes you an NBA player?

Do you have an idea what it takes to make it to the NBA?

SMH....

If it was about height, people like Curry and Iverson would never make it to the NBA

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by dapsoneh: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ge
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by kestolove95(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
For bed d height na same...

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
See bress abeg!
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by GUNITGuy: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Use your height for better thing like white people do.....
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
There's a disease that make people get tall abnormally have forgotten the name.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Tallvictor23: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
walosky:

It’s not that easy .
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Tozocalamity: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
they wil struggle to have sex doggy style Which is one of the most intresting sex positions there is

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Qardinalcaptain: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
leisuretym:
Very dirty girl
av u taken your drugs today?

5 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by treatise: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
walosky:
He may not be fit for that sport. NBA isn't solely based on heights.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Truvelisback(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Improper Fraction. grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Treassured: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Awwww this Is Cute❤
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mr Dongo
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Warrisdis shocked
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Ofadaman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is not the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through, dear. smiley

I knew the lots of y'all will still find a way to come and drop unflattering opinions on this very unassuming thread.

You do not even know his networth or his interests and goals, but you believe his life is wasting away from a picture online. As if joining the NBA is that even breezy, if he wanted to.

And you know the funniest thing, one would expect you that seemingly do not waste your energy on kpekuses to be successful and famed (in a chosen field), but alas....

Why you roast this guy like this na
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Truvelisback(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Persephone1:
I love tall guys, but when it comes to me "looking up to you" i no do ooo grin cheesy

Nevertheless, it's a beautiful thing to find love and appreciate it . cheesy grin. I wish them more beautiful years kiss
So, u want a man u will be looking down on.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Ofadaman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tozocalamity:
they wil struggle to have sex doggy style Which is one of the most intresting sex positions there is
.he can put her on top of stool

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by ppogba: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
leisuretym:
Very dirty girl

By just looking at her in the picture?

Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
walosky:
Is a lady responsible for your downfall?

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by ppogba: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is not the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through, dear. smiley

I knew the lots of y'all will still find a way to come and drop unflattering opinions on this very unassuming thread.

You do not even know his networth or his interests and goals, but you believe his life is wasting away from a picture online. As if joining the NBA is that even breezy, if he wanted to.

And you know the funniest thing, one would expect you that seemingly do not waste your energy on kpekuses to be successful and famed (in a chosen field), but alas....

It's like you have this response for this guy and his ilks ready.

Good one.

Perhaps, may be comments like this will make some people think well before clicking the submit button.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
This Guy no reach our NAIJA DOGO naaaa
The Guy use small thing pass me sef
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Gohs: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
I wish they were Nigerians, I would have used their pictures advertise Peter Obi 2023 naa! cheesy.

Please vote Peter Obi 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Franzinni: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tall guy ...better o ... Short people are very very troublesome ...I guess becasue thier brain is closer to the ground so they easily pick signal from devil ... short people nor dey gree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by fmonigent(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Try using simple English next time. By the way, I've corrected your several bungles, above. For example "but" and "alas" is redundant and shouldn't be conjoined. Try to get a better sense of the words you employ lest you end up appearing stvpid.

English man
And yet, still suffering and smiling
No be Juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Pells1: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is literally going to be me with anybody I date lol.

They look so funny and cute at the same time. grin

And it's how these kind of people always find themselves for me. There's one couple like that on TikTok/YouTube Shorts, too... . Crazily tall guy with a petite girlfriend.

Best wishes to these ones and their love ❤.
Am 6'3
Am tall enough
Let's start already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by walosky(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Is ladies responsible for your downfall?

See grammar? grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Johel(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
mocochannel:
"Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

Thabelo Glen Madiba, who describes himself as the "tallest man in South Africa," has shared photos with his girlfriend and their daughter on Twitter.

Madiba stands at 7 foot, 1 inch while his girlfriend, Pfunzo Mukwevho, is under five feet, more than two feet shorter than him.

"We are celebrating Love this side" he tweeted on Wednesday, December 14, 2022.

Useless guy...instead of him to make use of his height in the NBA.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by 1opinion: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Try using simple English next time. By the way, I've corrected your several bungles, above. For example "but" and "alas" is redundant and shouldn't be conjoined. Try to get a better sense of the words you employ lest you end up appearing stvpid.
Abeg shift, how have the errors in her comment affected your life?
Mr. I.T.K

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by walosky(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No wonder you’re still single

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.