Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love (71752 Views)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is not the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through, dear. smiley

I knew the lots of y'all will still find a way to come and drop unflattering opinions on this very unassuming thread.

You do not even know his networth or his interests and goals, but you believe his life is wasting away from a picture online. As if joining the NBA is that even breezy, if he wanted to.

And you know the funniest thing, one would expect you that seemingly do not waste your energy on kpekuses to be successful and famed (in a chosen field), but alas....
Why have you taken that guys comment so personal? Can one not have an opinion on here? What is with the emotional melt down? Did he refuse to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by eminikansoso(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Goldmaxx:
She nogo Fck you.
Sorry boy, am not addicted to sex like your Dad.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
All I know is, Nairaland is where you find Nigeria most foolish men and I know one of them will quote me. grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by stanliwise(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
leisuretym:
Very dirty girl
Life no hard the way you look am o
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u short? I just assumed that u are tall.
If i type "someone shorter than i am" does that automatically makes me short?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by minasu190: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2022
walosky:
Instead of joining the NBA than wasting his energy on that kpekus
So, those who play NBA don't get married?to wipe you wire dey hungry me cool
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Mayflowa(m): 3:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is not the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through, dear. smiley

I knew the lots of y'all will still find a way to come and drop unflattering opinions on this very unassuming thread.

You do not even know his networth or his interests and goals, but you believe his life is wasting away from a picture online. As if joining the NBA is that even breezy, if he wanted to.

And you know the funniest thing, one would expect you that seemingly do not waste your energy on kpekuses to be successful and famed (in a chosen field), but alas....

Shet! That was an uppercut!
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by BadEnglish(m): 4:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Damn!!!
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Truvelisback(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Persephone1:
If i type "someone shorter than i am" does that automatically makes me short?
Maybe.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Obaaderemi2: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2022
gypsey:
Why have you taken that guys comment so personal? Can one not have an opinion on here? What is with the emotional melt down? Did he refuse to marry you?
Many of the girls around these days are so emotional, always ready to unleash. There's something broken in them because many of them have been scorned over and over by men. And you Know what they say about "a woman scorned". grin
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Famousmoni111: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2022
walosky:
Instead of joining the NBA than wasting his energy on that kpekus

Omo guy ur mumu na first class ooo so those who join NBA don’t have sex or get married? I see na Igbo way u dey smoke make u talk like who don’t have brain is time u leave it cuz ur situation getting out of hand pray for sense ode
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Uchedizzy(f): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Tall people sef if you want to talk to them you will start looking up
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by enonche85(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is literally going to be me with anybody I date lol.

They look so funny and cute at the same time. grin

And it's how these kind of people always find themselves for me. There's one couple like that on TikTok/YouTube Shorts, too... . Crazily tall guy with a petite girlfriend.

Best wishes to these ones and their love ❤.

I am tall o!... grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by shiki(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2022
You like it uh!
Samantha123:
Wow!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
Many of the girls around these days are so emotional, always ready to unleash. There's something broken in them because many of them have been scorned over and over by men. And you Know what they say about "a woman scorned". grin
precisely grin
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Very abnormal creatures, this is the kinda creatures Hitler didn't want, that guy is longer than normal i wonder what their unfortunate child would turn out looking like, and oh! his will bend with bad back pain when he begin to age, he may be celebrating being a long man now.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Mayflowa:

Shet! That was an uppercut!
You call an emotional melt down of a low esteem individual uppercut? undecided
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is literally going to be me with anybody I date lol.

They look so funny and cute at the same time. grin

And it's how these kind of people always find themselves for me. There's one couple like that on TikTok/YouTube Shorts, too... . Crazily tall guy with a petite girlfriend.

Best wishes to these ones and their love ❤.
You have managed to make the topic about yourself. Mmmm...
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyinda1599:
All I know is, Nairaland is where you find Nigeria most foolish men and I know one of them will quote me. grin grin
I have quoted you, now you have the attention you crave, anything else you want from nigerian men? grin they are so foolish you are so desparate for them to quote you
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Magnoliaa(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
gypsey:
You have managed to make the topic about yourself. Mmmm...

If I come for you now, you will start claiming victim and making predictions about my offline life...

As if it was not enough for you to quote me once, and I respectfully left you alone, (yet) you're still fishing for attention?

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If I come for you now, you will start claiming victim and making predictions about my offline life...

As if it was not enough for you to quote me once, and I respectfully left you alone, yet you're still fishing for attention?

Ok.
Come for me? Gbrrrrr! I am so afraid grin just make your opinion and move on! We are all on here to comment, someone comments another responds yea? (That is kinda how it works) but for some reason you take comments personal. If if you cannot handle it, don't comment.

Your offline, life? undecided i don't know you, never met you, why da fork would that interest me? I don't even remember ever quoting you on here before.

Now, let it out! whatever is it that has been bothering you, whatever shit is it you have to throw at me, let me have it! i don't give a hoot! cheesy
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
No ways, I prefer a man who's either the same height as I am or a bit taller than I am, not this beast.
shiki:
You like it uh!
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by shiki(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Really that height is a bit irritating
Samantha123:
No ways, I prefer a man who's either the same height as I am or a bit taller than I am, not this beast.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
He should've looked for the tallest lady in SA.
shiki:
Really that height is a bit irritating
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Under five feet?
Watin remain to be dwarf grin

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by shiki(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
The tallest lady in SA May not like him, this life no balance my sister
Samantha123:
He should've looked for the tallest lady in SA.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
gypsey:
I have quoted you, now you have the attention you crave, anything else you want from nigerian men? grin they are so foolish you are so desparate for them to quote you
Odee, who is seeking your attention, was only trying to air my opinion about the morons we have on here.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyinda1599:
Odee, who is seeking your attention, was only trying to air my opinion about the morons we have on here.
You are still seeking attention now by responding, grin grin what da fork does Odee means? undecided
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
gypsey:
You are still seeking attention now by responding, grin grin what da fork does Odee means? undecided
I'm not in good mood now pls, don't quote me again. Odee is an insult in Yoruba language.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2022
oyinda1599:
I'm not in good mood now pls, don't quote me again. Odee is an insult in Yoruba language.
Who gives a shit what mood you are cheesy cheesy your mood is your problem, I take it your menopausal bad mood is better today

Thanks for the insults, i didn't expect any better from riff raffs like you. You are on here advertising your cheap bleaching creams and stlll insulting people, what a brilliant way to attract customers, grin that shit you are selling causes skin cancer.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2022
Out of all the people in this thread and also in Nigeria, why me
OrigeenalSeven:

Hello good day to you
Happy weekend to you
Pls I'm really sorry to bother and disturb you
The truth is that am really going through a lot of hardship which is making me to feel depressed I barely feeds twice a day. I don't have a job or any work doing at the moment cus I just left the hospital not quite long I went for my leg treatment which I had hip dislocation on my right leg. pls I beg you in the name of the lord I will appreciate any little help you can render to me no matter how small it may be I will be really grateful unto you. Thanks and God bless I will be looking forward to your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.