Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love (71776 Views)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Skillsnigeria: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
That's good
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Elidrisy20: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
E good like that
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Enemyofpeace: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Child abuse pro max

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, u want a man u will be looking down on.
Point out where that is written in the post you responded to.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
If not for her breast, she could pass for his first daughter.. cheesy

They are cute though with their skin colour.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Truvelisback(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Persephone1:
Point out where that is written in the post you responded to.
U said u don't want someone u will be looking up to.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
U said u don't want someone u will be looking up to.
So does that equate I want someone shorter than I am?

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Persephone1:
So does that equate I want someone shorter than I am?
Are u short? I just assumed that u are tall.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by tuzle(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
jericco1:
He's not even tall, the girl is just short
they put tallest man in south Africa and u typed he is not even tall

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is literally going to be me with anybody I date lol.

They look so funny and cute at the same time. grin

And it's how these kind of people always find themselves for me. There's one couple like that on TikTok/YouTube Shorts, too... . Crazily tall guy with a petite girlfriend.

Best wishes to these ones and their love ❤.

So how short are u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by dreu2fine(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
walosky:
Instead of joining the NBA than wasting his energy on that kpekus
Stuppid post
Make e no do the natural tin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Haveyoueatentod: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
That baby will grow up to at least 6 feet plus

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by etrouble: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
This one is a pedophillr. A tall idiot like that sleeping with a dwarf. He must definitely be sleeping with primary school pupils

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by eminikansoso(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is not the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through, dear. smiley

I knew the lots of y'all will still find a way to come and drop unflattering opinions on this very unassuming thread.

You do not even know his networth or his interests and goals, but you believe his life is wasting away from a picture online. As if joining the NBA is that even breezy, if he wanted to.

And you know the funniest thing, one would expect you that seemingly do not waste your energy on kpekuses to be successful and famed (in a chosen field), but alas....
Una dey querrie before.
This is too much

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by eminikansoso(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Try using simple English next time. By the way, I've corrected your several bungles, above. For example "but" and "alas" is redundant and shouldn't be conjoined. Try to get a better sense of the words you employ lest you end up appearing stvpid.
Stupid not stvpid

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Monaboo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Ashirioluwa: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
walosky:

You are not automatically going to be a good basketball player just because you are tall.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Jsucre(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lanky

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is a typical example of Long Distance Relationship.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Goldmaxx(f): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Vyolet:
The only reason I ran away from a potential suitor, he is long and lanky,I couldn’t deal.
Go Fck your dildooo

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Goldmaxx(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ofadaman:

Why you roast this guy like this na
Stop being a simp... She nogo give you toto make you Fck

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Goldmaxx(f): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
eminikansoso:

Una dey querrie before.
This is too much
She nogo Fck you.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Keji1012(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
mocochannel:
"Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

Thabelo Glen Madiba, who describes himself as the "tallest man in South Africa," has shared photos with his girlfriend and their daughter on Twitter.

Madiba stands at 7 foot, 1 inch while his girlfriend, Pfunzo Mukwevho, is under five feet, more than two feet shorter than him.

"We are celebrating Love this side" he tweeted on Wednesday, December 14, 2022.

Her hole for don wide pass tunnel

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Okoroawusa: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Let me not say what is on my mind

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by mikewizzy1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Human were not created to be this tall
So said his heart might fail him soon

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by everythinggirly(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
The guy long o.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Ofadaman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Stop being a simp... She nogo give you toto make you Fck

Doesn't your ass get jealous of the kind of sh*t that comes out of your mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by zinaunreal(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ugly guy
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by CoolJul: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
You are talking trash. Did he tell you the gf is his full time job or career?.

Use your upper guy!.
walosky:
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by DJInfluence: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is not the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through, dear. smiley

I knew the lots of y'all will still find a way to come and drop unflattering opinions on this very unassuming thread.

You do not even know his networth or his interests and goals, but you believe his life is wasting away from a picture online. As if joining the NBA is that even breezy, if he wanted to.

And you know the funniest thing, one would expect you that seemingly do not waste your energy on kpekuses to be successful and famed (in a chosen field), but alas....
Burned grin You really burn that guy.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Whoknowsme: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Persephone1:
You must think every man lives for kpekus like you Nl boys. Other Men live a career, social, work, relationship life balance but not you Nigerian Nl kids. All you center on is "kpekus", your brains only filled with "kpekus" water.
Don't mind him, all they think about is kpekus but later they'll come here and rant about how Nigerian girls are daft.
There's no difference between him and the so called Nigerian girls he's talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.