Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love (71778 Views)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by faceLAGOS: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
Out of all the people in this thread and also in Nigeria, why me

Ignore.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Maybe you should help him.
faceLAGOS:

Ignore.

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by faceLAGOS: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
Maybe you should help him.

I can only help him with a job.

That’s if he’ll be interested, but I doubt it.

Moreover, he just opened the profile couple of days ago.

How are you; how is your day going?
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2022
My day is going just fine, I'm just preparing for Christmas.

How's your wife and kids?
faceLAGOS:

I can only help him with a job.

That’s if he’ll be interested, but I doubt it.

Moreover, he just opened the profile couple of days ago.

How are you; how is your day going?
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by OrigeenalSeven: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:

smiles
my spirit led me to you
I know you would be wondering that why must it be you out of all people on this thread
dear God can use anybody to bless anybody it's not necessary if the person stays close or faraway.
one thing about my Nigeria people is that even if they see someone in need of help they won't help you even if they see you in a critical situation they will make mockery of you
pls don't take it personal dear I seriously need help that's why I quoted you but if you feel offended of me asking you of help pls don't be angry and forgive me
I don't know you in person but I have the feeling that you are kindhearted and the Lord can use you to bless me it doesn't matter how small or little it may be I will really appreciate you and be grateful
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
That same God could've also led you to those pastors who are always preaching about the importance of giving because we're in the season of giving, I'm sure they'll gladly help you out.

If you want me to help you, you gonna have to travel to SA so that I can meet you face to face because two months ago a Nigerian number attempted to scam me, but I outsmarted the scammer.
OrigeenalSeven:

smiles
my spirit led me to you
I know you would be wondering that why must it be you out of all people on this thread
dear God can use anybody to bless anybody it's not necessary if the person stays close or faraway.
one thing about my Nigeria people is that even if they see someone in need of help they won't help you even if they see you in a critical situation they will make mockery of you
pls don't take it personal dear I seriously need help that's why I quoted you but if you feel offended of me asking you of help pls don't be angry and forgive me
I don't know you in person but I have the feeling that you are kindhearted and the Lord can use you to bless me it doesn't matter how small or little it may be I will really appreciate you and be grateful
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:
Who gives a shit what mood you are cheesy cheesy your mood is your problem, I take it your menopausal bad mood is better today

Thanks for the insults, i didn't expect any better from riff raffs like you. You are on here advertising your cheap bleaching creams and stlll insulting people, what a brlilliant way to attract customers, grin that shit you are selling causes skin cancer.
oponu...online is where you wail like dog. See a grown up guy insulting like primary one student, idioot oshi. Who need a slowpoke like you as a customer, idiaaat carrying badluck up and down. From start, I knew a foool like you will quote me, as you don't have anything meaningful you doing with your life. Omoale jatijati....They only know how to come online and bully the weaklings. You can quote me again oo, I get your time this afternoon, idiot lots. Unreasonable goat, maaluu. Eran iyami oshogbo.lolsss.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyinda1599:
oponu...online is where you wail like dog. See a grown up guy insulting like primary one student, idioot oshi. Who need a slowpoke like you as a customer, idiaaat carrying badluck up and down. From start, I knew a foool like you will quote me, as you don't have anything meaningful you doing with your life. Omoale jatijati....They only know how to come online and bully the weaklings. You can quote me again oo, I get your time this afternoon, idiot lots. Unreasonable goat, maaluu. Eran iyami oshogbo.lolsss.
Oh!! Look! who is in a bad mood again, your life must be so shit and miserable. I feel Sorry for you, cheesy You are selling cancer causing bleaching cream to people and ruining their lives, you will die poor selling that poison. Yes, i will quote you to give you more attention you crave so desparately, here you have it! more low esteem attention seeking.

Primary one student? Huh? You get my time? Huh? undecided are those supposed to mean something? Right, so you are a weakling? grin Sorry grin no wonder you sound very sad and always in a bad mood. grin

You are right i don't have anything reasonable to do, just like you, you are also here bullying me. grin please try writing in languages i can understand... like English? lipsrsealed this languages hurts my head trying to understand it. If these languages are insults like last time, well.. it wouldn't hurt me if i don't understand the language would it? grin stupid. if you are going to insult me atleast try and do it in languages i can understand
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
Because, your location says South Africa, they see yous as money bags and might be easy to scam cheesy

Nice photos you gat there tongue are you coloured? As they call it in SA, my daughter is coloured
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, I've once explained to you my ethnicity, but I'm black.
gypsey:
Because, your location says South Africa, they see yous as money bags and might be easy to scam cheesy

Nice photos you gat there tongue are you coloured? As they call it in SA, my daughter is coloured
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
If I'm not mistaken, I've once explained to you my ethnicity, but I'm black.
oh! have ya? Sorry, i don't remember, I don't even remember this morning's comments i made on here let alone grin my bad, i apologise.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okay, cool.. smiley smiley smiley
gypsey:
oh! have ya? Sorry, i don't remember, I don't even remember this morning's comments i made on here let alone grin my bad, i apologise.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by OrigeenalSeven: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
That same God could've also led you to those pastors who are always preaching about the importance of giving because we're in the season of giving, I'm sure they'll gladly help you out.

If you want me to help you, you gonna have to travel to SA so that I can meet you face to face because two months ago a Nigerian number attempted to scam me, but I outsmarted the scammer.

alright dear
it's well
I understand how you feel and I know that you might have experience in the hand of that Nigeria that tried to scam you hence your refusal to help
no problem about that
but you telling me to come all the way to SA before you can help me it's not fair at all
at least you should have just made it point blank that you not helping me I'll understand sure but you are making mockery of me to the extent of even telling me to go and meet the pastors for help
may God help us all
happy weekend to you
take care
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Das1mama: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
mocochannel:
"Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

Thabelo Glen Madiba, who describes himself as the "tallest man in South Africa," has shared photos with his girlfriend and their daughter on Twitter.

Madiba stands at 7 foot, 1 inch while his girlfriend, Pfunzo Mukwevho, is under five feet, more than two feet shorter than him.

"We are celebrating Love this side" he tweeted on Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
OYA KISS YOUR BRIDE! wahala.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Back then when I was still a religious fanatic, I went to two different pastors on two occasions when I was financially stranded and they both helped me financially and emotionally.

So I don't get it when you say I'm making a mockery of you when I say you should go to those pastors who like preaching about the importance of giving.

Nigeria is known as one of the most religious countries in Africa, you can't be stranded with all those churches.

OrigeenalSeven:

alright dear
it's well
I understand how you feel and I know that you might have experience in the hand of that Nigeria that tried to scam you hence your refusal to help
no problem about that
but you telling me to come all the way to SA before you can help me it's not fair at all
at least you should have just made it point blank that you not helping me I'll understand sure but you are making mockery of me to the extent of even telling me to go and meet the pastors for help
may God help us all
happy weekend to you
take care
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Blessings27(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one na long distance relationship

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by faceLAGOS: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
My day is going just fine, I'm just preparing for Christmas.

How's your wife and kids?

Troublemaker smiley

Shey I tell you say I don marry abi I get kids?

Anyway, good evening.

How did your day go?
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:
Oh!! Look! who is in a bad mood again, your life must be so shit and miserable. I feel Sorry for you, cheesy You are selling cancer causing bleaching cream to people and ruining their lives, you will die poor selling that poison. Yes, i will quote you to give you more attention you crave so desparately, here you have it! more low esteem attention seeking.

Primary one student? Huh? You get my time? Huh? undecided are those supposed to mean something? Right, so you are a weakling? grin Sorry grin no wonder you sound very sad and always in a bad mood. grin

You are right i don't have anything reasonable to do, just like you, you are also here bullying me. grin please try writing in languages i can understand... like English? lipsrsealed this languages hurts my head trying to understand it. If these languages are insults like last time, well.. it wouldn't hurt me if i don't understand the language would it? grin stupid. if you are going to insult me atleast try and do it in languages i can understand
idiooot.. premature toddler, when will you see any reasonable man exchanging words with a girl like if not a foool like you. Oponuu omo
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:

omo...this foool even type long epistle just to get back at me, u must be seriously jobless oo. Eeyah Pele, God will heal you.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 18, 2022
oyinda1599:
omo...this foool even type long epistle just to get back at me, u must be seriously jobless oo. Eeyah Pele, God will heal you.
Yes, i am jobless like you, you are still here responding to my epistle, now write your own epistle in response, that is if you can write and spell correctly in English

Fork you and your forking God

What da fork is Eeyah and pele? undecided Stupid! Stop writting in your forked up language.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2022
oyinda1599:
idiooot.. premature toddler, when will you see any reasonable man exchanging words with a girl like if not a foool like you. Oponuu omo
I am not a reasonable man grin just like your forking father. You call yourself a girl? Yea right! grin fools like you i fork with screwdriver in the ass.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 3:15am On Dec 18, 2022
gypsey:
Yes, i am jobless like you, you are still here responding to my epistle, now write your own epistle in response, that is if you can write and spell correctly in English

Fork you and your forking God

What da fork is Eeyah and pele? undecided Stupid! Stop writting in your forked up language.
Is about writing correct English now, lolssss. Toddler, Odee
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
oyinda1599:
Is about writing correct English now, lolssss. Toddler, Odee
Yes,it is because all you keep writing again and again is Odee grin grin i have made it clear to you several times that i don't know what da fork odee is but because you are so stupid you still keep writting odee! Atleast try a new word, i am sick and tired of reading odee, odee, odee. odee, Eeyah and pele... Come on woman! try another word, and please spell it correctly. So i can forking understand it! I am British we only speak and write in English!!!

Grandma! Stop selling your poisonous skin cancer causing bleaching cream on here, you are ruining the lives of ignorant uneducated fools like you.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
gypsey:
Yes,it is because all you keep writing again and again is Odee grin grin i have made it clear to you several times that i don't know what da fork odee is but because you are so stupid you still keep writting odee! Atleast try a new word, i am sick and tired of reading odee, odee, odee. odee, Eeyah and pele... Come on woman! try another word, and please spell it correctly. So i can forking understand it! I am British we only speak and write in English!!!

Grandma! Stop selling your poisonous skin cancer causing bleaching cream on here, you are ruining the lives of ignorant uneducated fools like you.
This boy you are funny oo, another long epistle again. Who born this monkey sef... lolsss
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
oyinda1599:
This boy you are funny oo, another long epistle again. Who born this monkey sef... lolsss
Now you are calling me a boy? I thought you said i am a grown man, You keep responding to my epistle, try writing your own epistle, stop complaining about my epistle. grin you are really stupid, you have not made any single sense since yesterday. Now your new word is who born this monkey sef.... lolsss. These rubbish you are writing makes no forking sense, grin i have looked at my dictionary i couldn't find words like , sef and lolsss... maybe you need a screwdriver up your forking ass.

Next time you respond to my epistle check a dictionary and make sure the words you will use are in the English dictionary

I am waiting for more of your rubbish replies, and again i advice you stop selling those bleaching creams they cause skin cancer especially if used in nigeria's very hot sun shine, you will not know this because you are an ignorant illiterate.
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 3:24am On Dec 19, 2022
gypsey:
Now you are calling me a boy? I thought you said i am a grown man, You keep responding to my epistle, try writing your own epistle, stop complaining about my epistle. grin you are really stupid, you have not made any single sense since yesterday. Now your new word is who born this monkey sef.... lolsss. These rubbish you are writing makes no forking sense, grin i have looked at my dictionary i couldn't find words like , sef and lolsss... maybe you need a screwdriver up your forking ass.

Next time you respond to my epistle check a dictionary and make sure the words you will use are in the English dictionary

I am waiting for more of your rubbish replies, and again i advice you stop selling those bleaching creams they cause skin cancer especially if used in nigeria's very hot sun shine, you will not know this because you are an ignorant illiterate.
Abeg mess off... Jobless Idiot. Smh
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2022
oyinda1599:
Abeg mess off... Jobless Idiot. Smh
grin grin grin grin I would advice you to go back to school and get some education otherwise your entire life will be rubbish, you will stay poor and ignorant and eventually die poor

Stop selling that bleaching cream, you are destroying people's lives. Your bleaching cream causes skin cancer and as nigerians would say "God will punish you" for selling that poison you call cream.. cheesy

I had fun trolling you.

Good luck. cheesy
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by oyinda1599(f): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin I woud advice you to go back to school and get some education otherwise your entire life will be rubbish, you will stay poor and ignorant and eventually die poor

Stop selling that bleaching cream, you are destroying people's lives. Your bleaching cream causes skin cancer and as nigerians would say "God will punish you" for selling that poison you call cream.. cheesy

I had fun trolling you.

Good luck. cheesy
Oponu Fuuu...ck off and get yourself a quality life, stop being a foool on this pretty space.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
oyinda1599:
Oponu Fuuu...ck off and get yourself a quality life, stop being a foool on this pretty space.... grin grin grin grin
Thank you! I will go get myself a quality life. grin grin grin

Pretty space? undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.