Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

She's Too Touchy!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Too Touchy!!! (7641 Views)

Very Touchy Feely Women / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by ModCaller: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

Pls help me out!!! I have a female colleague who's married with kids, every time she's talking to me she like touching or should I say her hands is always on my body, last week I was talking to a colleague she came from behind wanted to tell me something and she pressed her boobs deliberately on my back, I wasn't comfortable with that.

On my own part I don't want to embarrass her, a friend told me is a normal thing and that she means nothing. But I'm a guy and I know the meaning of that touchy attitude... I want to tell her I'm not comfortable with that and I don't know how to put it, I have being running from having anything with a married woman . pls help me guys

Stop imagining things. Abi you wan fûck her?

Na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Telling someone in the authority is an escalation and that will be an overreaction.

Op, my generous advice for you is to man up, call her with the cool adjective and tell her assertively that you're not comfortable with her frequent touches on you as you do have utmost respect for married ladies. Shiekena

Thanks boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
ModCaller:

Stop imagining things. Abi you wan fûck her?
Na wa for you o.

I no wan Bleep her abeg!!! I'm not comfortable with the way she's touching me

1 Like

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by ModCaller: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

I no wan Bleep her abeg!!! I'm not comfortable with the way she's touching me

Then look for her and tell her or keep quiet and suck it up
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Henrikjay: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Killbillz:

Obviously u know little about women's needs and behaviours. That touching of boobs to the back is the a very direct message. I have this neighbour all over me, wanting to do things for me, always checking on me and making sure we spend time together. I didn't want to accept what I already knew. Then she started keeping late nights at my place. A very curvy girl who has a very good paying job and a bad habit of smoking even more than me. She would dress real skimpy, ass and boobs almost bare. And we would be smoking and drinking in my place sometimes till 2AM. One time she just couldn't take it anymore and asked me if I don't fūck... Because I chose to be celibate for a while so she doesn't know the real me in that aspect but she being a neighbour makes her out of my list. The way she acts around me like she owns me and I'm just happy she's not around this holiday season as my girl is spending time with me I know it would have caused some issues somewhat. Most women are bold at expressing their feelings but not with words directly rather with actions. No need for OP to do any nonsense findings. She wants him. Boob to the back is a classic. We nor dey line for queue. She has hands and no be say she dey hug am from behind which is even another thing on its own.She knows he's a man with red blood, she knows he might take the message anyhow but the truth is she doesn't care and hopes the guy can capitalise on it.

You are right and may be wrong also ..cause people differs and some my Nig ladies down there re something else .. Our bro should just stay clear from this married woman with her signals and intentions... There re many single ladies there in Nig....just like one of the earlier post that said one crazy girl said she has everything but she dont ve a man in her life ....

1 Like

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by WantsandMore: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

Pls help me out!!! I have a female colleague who's married with kids, every time she's talking to me she like touching or should I say her hands is always on my body, last week I was talking to a colleague she came from behind wanted to tell me something and she pressed her boobs deliberately on my back, I wasn't comfortable with that.

On my own part I don't want to embarrass her, a friend told me is a normal thing and that she means nothing. But I'm a guy and I know the meaning of that touchy attitude... I want to tell her I'm not comfortable with that and I don't know how to put it, I have being running from having anything with a married woman . pls help me guys
...better set boundaries & see her fall in line, you want to chop your cake & have it abi?
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
ModCaller:

Then look for her and tell her or keep quiet and suck it up

I'll tell her
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Henrikjay:

You are right and may be wrong also ..cause people differs and some my Nig ladies down there re something else .. Our bro should just stay clear from this married woman with her signals and intentions... There re many single ladies there in Nig....just like one of the earlier post that said one crazy girl said she has everything but she dont ve a man in her life ....

staying clear is the real thing
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
WantsandMore:
...better set boundaries & see her fall in line, you want to chop your cake & have it abi?

I'll do that politely
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Henrikjay: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

thanks sir, i tot so too

You are welcome bro .. Please do your best to avoid those married women.... But some of them will not tell you they are married just to commit you to get down with them ...evil women... But be careful and play your game safe and tight .
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by WantsandMore: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

I'll do that politely
Godspeed
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by intruder15(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

she does not relate like that to other male teachers

Then if you don't like it, let her know in a polite way.
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Henrikjay:

You are welcome bro .. Please do your best to avoid those married women.... But some of them will not tell you they are married just to commit you to get down with them ...evil women... But be careful and play your game safe and tight .

thanks boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
intruder15:

Then if you don't like it, let her know in a polite way.

I will boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

I can do that very well , but I feel that will be embarrassing to her.
you'd have been sacked if you did same to her and she didnt like you. She would have reported to HR of sexual abuse.

Dont be a simp!
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Cutehector:
you'd have been sacked if you did same to her and she didnt like you. She would have reported to HR of sexual abuse.

Dont be a simp!

Thanks boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Temmylee02: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Oga how old are you?

Seems you're still a teenager
only meaningful comment here sad
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Cowbell521: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
gaddafe:
Just read above and look at the nonsense advice given to the OP. If the gender roles were reversed you would have seen feminist all over the place. Someone was even asking how old the guy is. As in, if it were a female would we be asking this?

OP this is sexual abuse whether we accept it or not and you should speak up quickly before that Jezebel start to manifest her plans ( Satanic people everywhere)!
Op listen to this Guy. Report her to HR if she do am again. Make her lose her job before she destroy your life. Evil gender
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Cowbell521:
Op listen to this Guy. Report her to HR if she do am again. Make her lose her job before she destroy your life. Evil gender

Thanks boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by SirJerrie(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Anytime she tries it, tell her something like "Madam take am easy... You be person wife"
Tell her something like that while moving away....
Or say something that'll make it look like it's inappropriate to touch you like that (na man you be, figure out something to say)
Say it politely!!!
When you move away from her touches like twice or thrice, she'll get the message..

Avoid wetin fit lead to future regrets!!
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by DaInferno(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

May God grant us understanding, there are some decisions you'll take on your own thinking its right, but a very wrong decision
More excuses. REALLY?! undecided
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by rezky(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
gaddafe:
Just read above and look at the nonsense advice given to the OP. If the gender roles were reversed you would have seen feminist all over the place. Someone was even asking how old the guy is. As in, if it were a female would we be asking this?

OP this is sexual abuse whether we accept it or not and you should speak up quickly before that Jezebel start to manifest her plans ( Satanic people everywhere)!

grin i really like this version of reasoning., as funny as it seems., i can't deny their is an iota of truth in what you said.

Some pple may not agree though
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
SirJerrie:
Anytime she tries it, tell her something like "Madam take am easy... You be person wife"
Tell her something like that while moving away....
Or say something that'll make it look like it's inappropriate to touch you like that (na man you be, figure out something to say)
Say it politely!!!
When you move away from her touches like twice or thrice, she'll get the message..

Avoid wetin fit lead to future regrets!!

thanks boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2022
udofia234:

I can do that very well , but I feel that will be embarrassing to her.

dey play
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by VIKTO83(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2022
I believe u do chat with her on WhatsApp....
Just pass the message politely.
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
VIKTO83:
I believe u do chat with her on WhatsApp....
Just pass the message politely.

Noted boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by OrigeenalSeven: 2:59am On Dec 19, 2022
na wah for you oo
see food way you for dun chop since clean mouth na you dey allow the hot food to cold
wait oo shey you be suwegbe?
e be like better conji never hold you that's why if e hold you nobody go tell you before you rush carry her go back of ur office pull ur zip komot that ur long blockos from ur trouser take knack her hot wet towtow when you sef go release ur hot akamu inside you no go know
you say she get big boobs Abi make sure you suck am hungrily like pikin way no see food chop for three days
thank you.
you can contact me for more good advice
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:
na wah for you oo
see food way you for dun chop since clean mouth na you dey allow the hot food to cold
wait oo shey you be suwegbe?
e be like better conji never hold you that's why if e hold you nobody go tell you before you rush carry her go back of ur office pull ur zip komot that ur long blockos from ur trouser take knack her hot wet towtow when you sef go release ur hot akamu inside you no go know
you say she get big boobs Abi make sure you suck am hungrily like pikin way no see food chop for three days
thank you.
you can contact me for more good advice

I'm sorry! I can't do such, I know what I faced the last time I knqck married woman. I cannot put myself in that shoe again
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by OrigeenalSeven: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
udofia234:

I'm sorry! I can't do such, I know what I faced the last time I knqck married woman. I cannot put myself in that shoe again

okay na it's well just tell her say you no like this her touching body cus ur body no like am

bros show me love na
help me with 1k make I use take hold body this sapa is too much
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by OrigeenalSeven: 3:18am On Dec 23, 2022
udofia234:

try give this one a chance
whereas she might not be bad as the first one
to knack dem dey sweet o you go release inside them without fears and worries
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2022
udofia234:
Are you in kindergarten or what? undecided

You know the meaning of her maneuvers and are not comfortable with it, so what is holding you from calling her aside tomorrow and telling her straight up that you would rather she keep the relationship between you two on a strictly professional basis or that she observe social distance around you? Or do you need your kindergarten teacher to come hold your hand or what in this? undecided
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Innobee99(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Oga how old are you?

Seems you're still a teenager
What are u trying to portray? That he should play along?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! / How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures ) / Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.