Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better (5299 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2022
backtovillage:

C'mon now we not talking about IGR.
This is all about the performance of the governors abi
Lagos should be included else you want to be a hypocrite here.

So you mean all the development in the whole SW is in lagos...is that what you mean??
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2022
tolue42:

We are all Yorubas, no discrimination.. can you compare that with "real Igbo" and "OSU Igbo"

When you don't even understand osu caste system, you're surely gonna sound dumb like you just did.

Do you really know what osu is??

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Lionstep: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

I should be the one telling you that.

List the total number of Estates in entire SE and compare with the one in Ibadan alone.

The fact remains that Ikorodu is better than Awka the capital city of your riches state. You can only deceive those that haven't lived in the SE

You're going too far, you should have said mushin or bariga is better than the whole South East

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by gonkin(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Now that it is not a country we should term it your village. I don't get the bullshit of Lagos shouldn't be call a state.

Talking about Port, does state government control and collect income from the port?

Is import duty a state revenue? Many of your are simply ignorant

Yeah, i was born and grew up in lagos, my parents still live in lagos, i left lagos on the 10th of this month. U wan try fresh air outside lagos? , i used to call other locations outside lagos a village too. Till i left lagos, now i call lagos the jungle. U will never find someone pooping at the corner of the road like the way lagos fugitives do. Are u from lagos? Or just claiming lagos cuz ur state of origin is a village.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:
Lagos - 1.7 t
Ogun - 470m
Oyo 310m
Ondo - 270m
Osun 160m
Ekiti 113m

Abia 157m
Anambra 159m
Imo 474m
Ebonyi 139m
Enugu 166m

Just compare 2023 budget of each state and tell me which state has potential to perform better.

Since you claim SE don't borrow to execute project and they have limited resources to execute project how will they accomplish development?

Mind you, the budget of individual states comes partly as a result of the governors performance especially in the area of internally generated revenue. Since SE generate the least IGR how would they increase their spending since their federal allocation is based on fixed percentage?

The way many of you reason is worse that illiterates

For instance, the budget of Lagos is more than the entire SE put together, the budget of Ogun state is more than two of SE states put together. That mean SW will have more money to spend in term of capital expenditure as well as in recurrent, those monies stimulates developmental and economic activities within that region.

If this is too difficult for the OP and his likes to see, then I can't help them

See your lame comparison...oyo is roughly the size of the 5 Eastern states.

Now add their budgets and compare again.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Did you wake up this morning smoking or this is your natural level of thinking

Umiah with little have been able to achieve more than any governor in Nigeria yet you think that's a bad thing

Trying to bring budge into argument of performance and trying to say higher budget equals higher performance is an insult to my intelligence

Name one project oyo governor have done that can be compared to ebonyi mall ..I dare you

Is Rivers fly over in anyway superior to ebonyi flyover ? Umiah has done close to 20 flyover ...yes 1,2,3,4.....20

It's obvious if umiah have rivers budget for 8 years no state would compare ebonyi

Can the law school wike built be compare to his university ?

Outside Lagos airport no airport in Nigeria can be compared to ebonyi airport

In all fairness no one is saying Umahi hasn't performed, but you comparing Ebonyi with Oyo state is madness.

List the name of the 20 flyover that you are lying about.

I want you to list it and let's do the cost analysis.

You are out of your mind if you say Ebonyi state Airport is next after Lagos. What happened to Abuja Airport?

Again show us the picture of your completed Ebonyi airport and let's compare with other existing airports.

Stop talking trash this early morning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Benwallt:
What about calabar

Calabar city is more developed than any SW city aside our former federal capital, lagos.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

You don't know what you are saying.

What's the budget of Ebonyi state?

What's the cost of projects executed by Umahi?

Am not saying Umahi didn't perform but comparing him with states like Ogun and Oyo state is share foolishness.

Ogun state Budget for 2023 is 470b, Oyo's 310b, and Ebonyi's 166b.

What is the total value of those infrastructures compared to that of Oyo?

Comparing 10 Okrika wears with 5 brand new designer wears is madness.

You are even comparing Ebonyi with Rivers state, do you know how much it cost Rivers state in road sanitation compared to Ebonyi which doesn't even have any establishment that handles that?

I've told you, stop this Mkpurumiri, you won't listen

Stop deceiving yourself with huge budget allocation that makinde has embezzled with nothing to show for it.

Just look at how an eyesore Ibadan is.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Lionstep:

You're going too far, you should have said mushin or bariga is better than the whole South East

Challenge me on this let me burst your bubbles this morning. Because many of us don't delve into dick measuring you are known for doesn't mean we are not aware of your precarious situation
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2022
gonkin:

Yeah, i was born and grew up in lagos, my parents still live in lagos, i left lagos on the 10th of this month. U wan try fresh air outside lagos? , i used to call other locations outside lagos a village too. Till i left lagos, now i call lagos the jungle. U will never find someone pooping at the corner of the road like the way lagos fugitives do. Are u from lagos? Or just claiming lagos cuz ur state of origin is a village.

I don't engage in rants. Bring out issues or swerve
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Lionstep:

For your mind now ibandan estates best all in south east state? Abeg try travel Small stop fooling yourself on nairaland

Don't mind him, this is the development he's talking about in ibadan

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Sammy07: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Let's slug this out.

I love debate cause it gives knowledge and idea.

For me, I think if we remove Lagos (for a good reason), SS govs performed more, followed by SE then SW.

In SS, Akwa Ibom wins, followed by Rivers State, Delta State, Cross Rivers State, Edo State and Bayelsa (the most miserable)

If you remove Lagos,
Kindly remove Ondo also

And kindly remove, Akwaibom, Rivers, delta and Bayelsa

Kindly remove Imo and Abia

And let's do this.

Edo & Cross River

Vs

Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ogun

Vs

Anambra, Enugu, Eboyin

And let's see which state governors performed better

2 Likes

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

See your lame comparison...oyo is roughly the size of the 5 Eastern states.

Now add their budgets and compare again.

I swear you are dumb. What constitutes state revenue in Nigeria if not IGR and FG allocation, what's the % of your IGR in formation of your your budget?

Why didn't you direct your comment to the OP that was comparing Oyo state with Ebonyi. You guys are tribal goons and can never reason and argue objectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

I should be the one telling you that.

List the total number of Estates in entire SE and compare with the one in Ibadan alone.

The fact remains that Ikorodu is better than Awka the capital city of your riches state. You can only deceive those that haven't lived in the SE

Is this one of the many estates in ibadan

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

In all fairness no one is saying Umahi hasn't performed, but you comparing Ebonyi with Oyo state is madness.

List the name of the 20 flyover that you are lying about.

I want you to list it and let's do the cost analysis.

You are out of your mind if you say Ebonyi state Airport is next after Lagos. What happened to Abuja Airport?

Again show us the picture of your completed Ebonyi airport and let's compare with other existing airports.

Stop talking trash this early morning
Outside ebonyi airport having the longest runway in Nigeria

Show me an airport better than this outside Lagos

Abuja airport that warehouse ?

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Sammy07:

If you remove Lagos,
Kindly remove Ondo also

And kindly remove, Akwaibom, Rivers, delta and Bayelsa

Kindly remove Imo and Abia

And let's do this.

Edo & Cross River

Vs

Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ogun

Vs

Anambra, Enugu, Eboyin

You want to compare Enugu city with all the shitty shitty glorified towns you call city in SW??

Have you tried to Google the images of Ibadan on the Internet?? Its an insult comparing it with enugu.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2022
gonkin:

Imagine someone comparing shitty Ibadan with reasonable cities in the east and south south...laughable grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Challenge me on this let me burst your bubbles this morning. Because many of us don't delve into dick measuring you are known for doesn't mean we are not aware of your precarious situation

You want a lagos challenge grin?? Why don't you try challenging with other SW cities??

Abi every development for that region only dey for lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Is this one of the many estates in ibadan

Look am not troller, come with intelligent argument and not all these childish display.

I expect you to list name of Estates in SE and let's compare with the one in Ibadan alone
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

I swear you are dumb. What constitutes state revenue in Nigeria if not IGR and FG allocation, what's the % of your IGR in formation of your your budget?

Why didn't you direct your comment to the OP that was comparing Oyo state with Ebonyi. You guys are tribal goons and can never reason and argue objectively

You're dumber,who also told you more igr and budget equals more development??

Do you know the igr and budget of India?? Are they more developed than dubai, singapore(I don't want to mention European countries)??

Yes since you want to compare budget, let's add the 5 SE states budget together and compare to Oyo state, after all they're roughly the same size.

Try dey travel oga, your region aside lagos is the worst in the South part of Nigeria in terms of development.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Outside ebonyi airport having the longest runway in Nigeria

Show me an airport better than this outside Lagos

Abuja airport that warehouse ?

This is Kano Airport

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Look am not troller, come with intelligent argument and not all these childish display.

I expect you to lost name of Estates in SE and let's compare with the one in Ibadan alone

You Don divert to estates grin? I dey talk overall development you dey talk about empty estates that are majorly occupied by corrupt government officials.

Whereas most oyo state indigenes are living in slums.

If you need list of Estates in the SE, Google the ones in Enugu, that one alone will keep you shut forever

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Benwallt(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Calabar city is more developed than any SW city aside our former federal capital, lagos.
Why is it not as prosperous as Lagos?
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

This is Kano Airport

Is kano in the SW??
I expect you counter him with the ones in SW...don't come and post lagos pictures here oo grin

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by forgiveness: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok let's do a small compilation

For every project carried out in ekiti , osun and oyo combined in the last 8 years I would name 4 carried out in abia ...yes abia

South west have absolutely the worse leadership in the south

While Abia state struggled to build 1 flyover in 16 years, Ogun state built 15 flyovers during the tenure of Amosun but you want to compare Abia with those aforementioned states. No bi mumu bi dat?

3 Likes

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

This is Kano Airport
Are you seriously comparing this to ebonyi airport ? Lmao this is less than 25% the size of ebonyi airport terminal na post something better
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

While Abia state struggled to build 1 flyover in 16 years, Ogun state built 15 flyovers during the tenure of Amosun but you want to compare Abia with those aforementioned states. No bi mumu bi dat?
I know right so would you take up the challenge or would you run away like a scared hypocrite ...it's an easy victory for you take it

Want to compare Ogun to ebonyi ? Another easy victory for you ...it's mere ebonyi
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Benwallt:
Why is it not as prosperous as Lagos?

Is lagos SW?? Mind you calabar was only the capital of then Eastern Nigeria...but for how long?

Lagos was a whole federal capital for a whooping 75yrs, is that what you want to compare??

List any southwest city more developed than calabar??
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

You forgot to mention ogun state bad roads grin

What's the budget of ogun state and Abia state??
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you seriously comparing this to ebonyi airport ? Lmao this is less than 25% the size of ebonyi airport terminal na post something better

You for ask am whether airports don finish foe SW that he had to go get kano state airport grin
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Benwallt(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Is lagos SW?? Mind you calabar was only the capital of then Eastern Nigeria...but for how long?

Lagos was a whole federal capital for a whooping 75yrs, is that what you want to compare??

List any southwest city more developed than calabar??
First talk about the time those states were created. How far they have gone from the time of creation to that of calabar.

Oyo is far ahead of calabar in all ramifications.

When you mentioning economically viable state in Nigeria, calabar is as the rock bottom.
We are not talking about aesthetics here.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by forgiveness: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

You forgot to mention ogun state bad roads grin

What's the budget of ogun state and Abia state??

The good roads in Ogun state is enough to turn Abia state to Dubai.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathen Elendu (Elendu Reports) Was Arrested / Can Africans Govern Themselves Well? (nigeria) / Policemen Kill Two Drivers At Illegal Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.