Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better (5396 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ologbo147: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Akwa Iboom Roads
If na road ehn, Akwa ibom na heaven, but beside that, if you go hustle for there you go be upcoming till you die
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I don't know why their governors keep abandoning their airports halfway despite the massive IGR.

Osun State airport was abandoned too and is today overgrown with weeds and a habitat for wild animals grin grin

The worst part is that you won't see them call out their governors oo...

But check every igbo related thread, they must be there.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

And Switzerland is less than 10 million people and is just the size of Abia and Enugu State put together, but has a GDP almost the size of Nigeria

You think anyone gives you award for size of land?

Thank you, I hope Ibadan with huge igr is better than Switzerland??
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I don't know why their governors keep abandoning their airports halfway despite the massive IGR.

Osun State airport was abandoned too and is today overgrown with weeds and a habitat for wild animals grin grin

It is because you are too dumb to know

Airport in Osun or Ekiti is not a priority just a waste of resources when Ibadan Airport, Lagos Airport, Akure Airport is not far away
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

I can post pictures of developed Ibadan all day but it wouldn't change anything it is just a total waste of time, I can also post post pictures of Slummy Anambra

Look at the Google images of the East, but it is just a total waste of time.

Post Google images of Ibadan too grin

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2022
tolue42:

It's an open secret naaaa

Outcast to where?? If you don't know what osu means you shut up
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

You no dey shame oo, Ogun state abandoned airport...

What are your Governors doing with the huge igr sef if I may ask undecided

This is Ogun state watch the Video, hopefully you are not too poor to afford Data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5yicjsiQ8

Ogun state airport is still under construction, let it be complete first before saying trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Why always running back to Lagos every time? Why would Nigeria's former capital always be your fall-back position whenever you're losing on a debate?

How would you feel if in 2065, you're comparing with North Central cities and they throw Abuja into the mix?

Can we be logical for once??

Then I should present your wicked governor because I want to please an emotional chest-beating ignorant dude on naira land.

Has Lagos become sixth state of SE or it's just hatred and self denial that is making you sound like a broken record.

My friend don't make me offend good Igbo people because I hate going tribal way, but many of you village champion that lacks decorum should be thought a big lesson.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

If you think that is better than this then you must be delusional

How many houses were even in that picture?

IBADAN IS AS BIG AS ANAMBRA AND MORE DEVELOPED THAN ENTIRE SOUTH EAST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNjcpKjwXs

Here is a village in Abia, Abiriba...its even cooler than this nonsense you just posted...talk more of cities like enugu and Owerri and Awka

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

These are Google pictures of Ibadan

Watch this Video of a drive through Ibadan too, Ibadan is another Lagos

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

It is because you are too dumb to know

Airport in Osun or Ekiti is not a priority just a waste of resources when Ibadan Airport, Lagos Airport, Akure Airport is not far away

Sorry, you're as foolish as your dumb governors. So, Osun State governor didn't realize an airport isn't a priority before wasting billions of naira on it

Since it's not priority according to you, then why did Ekiti and Ogun still go ahead to build those lock-up shops in the name of airports??

Make una continue to dey deceive unaselves. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Here is a village in Abia, Abiriba...its even cooler than this nonsense you just posted...talk more of cities like enugu and Owerri and Awka

Lol, imagine a village like Abriba even looks more beautiful than the so-called estates grin grin

Their biggest challenge is lack of travel and exposure, otherwise they would have realized how far they've fallen behind.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

I lived in SE for almost a decade. The definition of dilapidated is what you find in SE region. E shock you?

I am busy now.

I lived in SW for over 2 decades, the definition of dilapidation is what you find in SW region...try and travel.

I am busy now

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, imagine a village like Abriba even looks more beautiful than the so-called estates grin grin

Their biggest challenge is lack of travel and exposure, otherwise they would have realized how far they've fallen behind.

You dey mind them, because we dey talk down on our governors no mean say dem no dey work...

If I post pictures of where I live in Obosi ee, it's not even an estate or GRA...just a normal residential area
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Damn it, if not for the colorful crowd, I would have sworn this is a picture of 1765 Timbuktu grin grin grin

What happened to them, they got stuck while time went by or what cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

These are Google pictures of Ibadan

Watch this Video of a drive through Ibadan too, Ibadan is another Lagos

I can see GRA grin

Now post pictures of any Google image of any GRA in the east

This is what most places in Ibadan looks like in Google earth grin

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Damn it, if not for the colorful crowd, I would hay sworn this is a picture of 1765 Timbuktu grin grin grin

What happened to them, they got stuck while time went by or what cheesy cheesy

Na yoruba nation rally oo cheesy

By our amiable Sunday igboho inside ibadan grin
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Then I should present your wicked governor because I want to please an emotional chest-beating ignorant dude on naira land.

Has Lagos become sixth state of SE or it's just hatred and self denial that is making you sound like a broken record.

My friend don't make me offend good Igbo people because I hate going tribal way, but many of you village champion that lacks decorum should be thought a big lesson.

Sorry, you're obviously unexposed and unintelligent.

Stop trying to play in a league that is far above your mental capacity.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Sorry, you're as foolish as your dumb governors. So, Osun State governor didn't realize an airport isn't a priority before wasting billions of naira on it

Since it's not priority according to you, then why did Ekiti and Ogun still go ahead to build those lock-up shops in the name of airports??

Make una continue to dey deceive unaselves. SMH.

You are just stupid

Osun didn't need that Airport Aregbsola was just looking for an avenue to siphon money but the Airport is useful in Ogun state and let Ogun Airport be complete first before saying trash.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

How many houses were even in that pictures?

You think those are really better than this?
You guys are really delusional

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by daania50080: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2022
you like Vawulence oo you like Vawulence oo ...
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Ibadan

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Sorry, you're a capital DUNCE!!!

Someone intelligent should engage me please, not this senseless boy.

Why are Igbo killing Igbo, answer the question or swerve, intelligence without content. Your timid and crude expression show how intelligent you are.

We are you observing Monday sit at home?
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

Do you have any idea how many houses are in this picture below...

Enugu

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Lionstep: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

I should be the one telling you that.

List the total number of Estates in entire SE and compare with the one in Ibadan alone.

The fact remains that Ikorodu is better than Awka the capital city of your riches state. You can only deceive those that haven't lived in the SE

I no get your time, I'm on nairaland mostly to cash cruise �... I'm not that jobless, if you like live with obi of Onitsha in the same house but have it in ur mind that ur brown ruffed ibandan doesn't come close to what they currently have in the east

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

You are just stupid

Osun didn't need that Airport Aregbsola was just looking for an avenue to siphon money but the Airport is useful in Ogun state and let Ogun Airport be complete first before saying trash.

Slowly read the topic under discussion again, then read what you wrote and see how senseless you are.

I used to think that Yorubas are educated but see how dull, unintelligent and foolish most of you sound. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

It's a village oo, post your ogbomoso village let's see

Even obi cubana village in oba is better than what you posted.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Slowly read the topic under discussion again, then read what you wrote and see how senseless you are.

I used to think that Yorubas are educated but see how dull, unintelligent and foolish most of you sound. SMH.

You are the dunce here

I was replying to your comment not commenting under the topic

Who care what a nonentity like you think about Yoruba? Most Yoruba wouldn't even give a damn about whatever hole you crawled out from.

Even despite the fact Aregbesola squandered the state resources on that Airport and it still failed to manifest he still did and completed alot of projects across Osun state.

You are exhibiting your low IQ if you want to judge a government base on only Airport project. The Airport that was built in Anambra how much revenue and traffic is it now generating for Anambra government? I thought you guys said Anambra can now compete with Lagos with just that Airport lol
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

You are just stupid

For how many yrs??

Obiano built Anambra cargo airport within 4yrs, umahi is about to complete ebonyi airport despite small budget and igr...

Have shame for once.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Elemosho478:

Ibadan

The pictures you posted is obtainable in any state capital in Nigeria except kogi...

Even maiduguri is better than what you posted
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Sorry, you're unexposed and unintelligent.

Stop trying to play in a league that is far above your mental capacity.

When we are talking about intelligence your type should not be mentioned, starting from your user name, Endsars reloaded that connotes, riot, bloodshed, and national disaster to your writing capacity that lacks substance, to your chest-beating, egocentric and bogus claim with a glaring glint of Nzogbu nzogbu approach to discussion, sorry, you are not fit to engage me in a political discussion that relates to development in Nigeria.

It is only a lame duck that attacks personality when the societal discussion is being debated. You can even be the best in your one-eye-man village, but you lack the intelligence, exposure, capacity, and experience to engage in this discussion.

Your attack on personality will henceforth be ignored, but when it comes to intellectual debate, am in, for now, Mr intelligent, carry your intelligence to SE and solve these unnecessary killings that none of your fathers have been unable to find a solution to.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

For how many yrs??

Obiano built Anambra cargo airport within 4yrs, umahi is about to complete ebonyi airport despite small budget and igr...

Have shame for once.

You are mistaking something

Our priority in the west is different

That Airport is very important to Anambra because they want to compete with Lagos state and grow their IGR. In the west we don't have the same priority and purpose.

Because of Anambra priority they couldn't afford to build a shoddy airport, they spent a lot on the project so that it can achieve what they want it to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. / Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu / U.S Declassified Memo Accuses Murtala Muhammad Of Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.