Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better (5302 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by gonkin(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Imagine someone comparing shitty Ibadan with reasonable cities in the east and south south...laughable grin

U nailed it bro, dont mind that
Ttalk
. He's yapping about ranting. Yet he's from a village and residing in a jungle

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by forgiveness: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

So, these are the airports you're proud of? These are the airports you want to compare with Anambra and Ebonyi airports?

Even the old Imo airport built by Mbakwe in the late 70's, wasn't this bad grin grin

Well, let Nigerians judge since tribalism has clouded your sense of reasoning.

You are such a du.nce. This is the tower not terminal. Olodo. grin

See the terminal under construction beside the tower your olodo thought is the terminal.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Bros, post SW Airports, even some northern states are better than the overhype SW in terms of fine structure.

Look at dutse Airport shocked

I just did, look above grin grin grin
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

Have you seen Ogun state airport?

1. This is just tower oooooo. Not terminal.
2. This is terminal under construction
3. Apron.

So this is what you call Airport?? Sorry for yourself...despite the so called oyo huge igr, yet they can't boast of a standard international Airport.

Even some northern states are better than you guys...celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by forgiveness: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

So this is what you call Airport?? Sorry for yourself...despite the so called oyo huge igr, yet they can't boast of a standard international Airport.

Even some northern states are better than you guys...celebrating mediocrity

Yes, better than Anambra and Ebonyi airports. The tower alone is half the size of thise aforementioned airports. grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Benwallt(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Oyo is only viable maybe because of its closeness to lagos...but in terms of development, calabar beats oyo state hands down...

Calabar that host the biggest city carnival in Africa, try dey travel outside your SW region.
What is the name of the carnival. How persons within your contact talk about calabar in respect to economy and good standard of living aside their fertile woman and their prowess in the bedroom?

Talk with facts not fallacies.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

You are such a du.nce. This is the tower not terminal. Olodo. grin

See the terminal under construction.

You're not ashamed that your governors built mechanic workshops and called it airports? Even some mechanic workshops in Owerri look far better than those eyesores called airports.

Your governors built it because they know people like you would accept it. So, enjoy, I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

No airport should look like this in 2022! If I show you the frontal view you will feel more embarrassed grin grin

Imagine oo, despite the huge igr of OYO state that they do boast of here...no single international standard airport.

The way they overhyped this their region you would think its heaven on earth, Whereas its one slummy region.

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2022
backtovillage:

Haha is that what you read.
We are discussing governors' performance then op removed Lagos and you are here saying the opposite of everything

Is there no other states in SW worth comparing with other states in the South??
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Ttalk: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
I repeat, the issue is basically due to cultural and ideological differences. Igbos keep their governors on their toes while Yorubas accept whatever their governors are doing.

Another example suffix here: Ota, Ogun state has far worse roads than Aba, Abia state yet the whole of Nigeria knows about the Aba situation while that of Ota is never spoken about. The result: the governor of Abia state was put under severe pressure to fix Aba roads and today, there roads are relatively okay but same can't be said of Ota.

When lies are told to oneself it will only make one a fool.

I tell you I know your politicians even more than you from SE. Please tell me any of your Senator, or HoR member that are exceptional and ill bring out their record to you.

Your region are the most helpless when it comes to governance. Should we start from constituency project, contract diversion and sales of employment to outsiders by your politicians. Look, I pity your generation if you'll come online and start defending politians from the SE who lack, character, compassion and humanity.

Why do we have so much killings in the SE today if not because of your terrible politicians, your youth are so helpless especially the less privilege ones that living in SE for them is like signing death warrant.

I know many of your politicians at the national stage like the back of my hand. Its only the ordinary Igbo citizen who has been caught up in the bondage that your leaders placed you that I pity.

But for the few enlighten one among you defending them, I say you are all fooools
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

Bring it on.
Oya start for every project u show from osun and ekiti done in the last 5 years I would show 4 from abia you start drop the first one
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

Compared to Ebonyi and Anambra states airports, Ogun state airport is better.

You can go ahead to show the frontal view if you even have anything to show in the first place.

You no dey shame oo, Ogun state abandoned airport...

What are your Governors doing with the huge igr sef if I may ask undecided

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by tolue42(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Outcast to where??

Stop saying rubbish about what you don't know...always endeavour to ask politely concerning things you know nothing about, I might consider giving you a lecture on that.

It's an open secret naaaa
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

Oshogbo alone is more developed than Umuahia, Abakaliki but you want to compare with small underdeveloped Awka with Ibadan!? grin

There's no city in the SE as developed as Ibadan.

Where is this development that you guys keep talking about??

Even where I live in obosi has more well conducive apartment than Ibadan.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

When last did you pass through Sango? Road wey dem don fix despite being a Federal road.

Oya post it naa grin
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

So, these are the airports you're proud of in 2022? These are the airports you want to compare with Anambra and Ebonyi airports?

Even the old Imo airport built by Mbakwe in the late 70's, wasn't this bad grin grin

Well, let Nigerians judge since tribalism has clouded your sense of reasoning. SMH.

Hahaha imagine oo...who are these people trying to deceive sef grin
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:
[/b]

Then I present Fashola and Tinubu to you, lets have a brain exercise on their performance

Emotional rant and dick measuring with poor knowledge of Nigeria governance.

Why always running back to Lagos every time? Why would Nigeria's former capital always be your fall-back position whenever you're losing on a debate?

How would you feel if in 2065, you're comparing with North Central cities and they throw Abuja into the mix?

Can we be logical for once??
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Benwallt:
What is the name of the carnival. How persons within your contact talk about calabar in respect to economy and good standard of living aside their fertile woman and their prowess in the bedroom?

Talk with facts not fallacies.

If you don't know the popular calabar Christmas carnival, the biggest carnival in Africa...then you must be the dumbest person ever.

It's not worth arguing with you.

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2022
forgiveness:

Yes, beyyer than Anambra and Ebonyi airports. The tower alone is half the size of thise aforementioned airports. grin

Stop deceiving yourself...we will keep exposing your dilapidated region to the rest of the country to see.

Rubbish
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I just did, look above grin grin grin

They're always quick to claim lagosian because they know that there's nothing in their region...
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2022
gonkin:

U nailed it bro, dont mine that
Ttalk
. He's yapping about ranting. Yet he's from a village and residing in a jungle

Imagine oo, even my home town is more developed and conducive than osun state capital
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

You think roads like this don't exist in the EAST?? Even my village has three igbo markets, maternity, bank, well tarred roads, nice housing, village halls(three well furnished)

Mind you my home town that we do call village...

And by the way, that your 3rd picture,I have the full view of it grin

I can post pictures of developed Ibadan all day but it wouldn't change anything it is just a total waste of time, I can also post post pictures of Slummy Anambra

Look at the Google images of the East, but it is just a total waste of time.

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by gidgiddy: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

See your lame comparison...oyo is roughly the size of the 5 Eastern states.

Now add their budgets and compare again.

And Switzerland is less than 10 million people and is just the size of Abia and Enugu State put together, but has a GDP almost the size of Nigeria

You think anyone gives you award for size of land?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

You no dey shame oo, Ogun state abandoned airport...

What are your Governors doing with the huge igr sef if I may ask undecided

I don't know why their governors keep abandoning their airports halfway despite the massive IGR.

Osun State airport was abandoned too and is today overgrown with weeds and a habitat for wild animals grin grin

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by gidgiddy: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Why always running back to Lagos every time? Why would Nigeria's former capital always be your fall-back position whenever you're losing on a debate?

How would you feel if in 2065, you're comparing with North Central cities and they throw Abuja into the mix?

Can we be logical for once??

Because without Lagos, they have nothing to boast about
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

When lies are told to oneself it will only make one a fool.

I tell you I know your politicians even more than you from SE. Please tell me any of your Senator, or HoR member that are exceptional and ill bring out their record to you.

Your region are the most helpless when it comes to governance. Should we start from constituency project, contract diversion and sales of employment to outsiders by your politicians. Look, I pity your generation if you'll come online and start defending politians from the SE who lack, character, compassion and humanity.

Why do we have so much killings in the SE today if not because of your terrible politicians, your youth are so helpless especially the less privilege ones that living in SE for them is like signing death warrant.

I know many of your politicians at the national stage like the back of my hand. Its only the ordinary Igbo citizen who has been caught up in the bondage that your leaders placed you that I pity.

But for the few enlighten one among you defending them, I say you are all fooools

Sorry, you're a capital DUNCE!!!

Someone intelligent should engage me please, not this senseless boy.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Benwallt(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

If you don't know the popular calabar Christmas carnival, the biggest carnival in Africa...then you must be the dumbest person ever.

It's not worth arguing with you.

Trash. Trash. Trash.

Of what use is a show of shame that is not of any economic importance to the state or nation.

Go n present you trash to your follow obidense. They will laff with your stupidity and foolishness.

Scram
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by forgiveness: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Stop deceiving yourself...we will keep exposing your dilapidated region to the rest of the country to see.

Rubbish

I lived in SE for almost a decade. The definition of dilapidated is what you find in SE region. E shock you?

I am busy now.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by BossGerald: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Benwallt:

Trash. Trash. Trash.

Of what use is a show of shame that is not of any economic importance to the state or nation.

Go n present you trash to your follow obidense. They will laff with your stupidity and foolishness.

Scram

Calabar Christmas carnival carnival has no economic importance?? Do you know how many foreigners that troop the country for that festival?? Do you know how many hotels booked?? Are they not going to eat??

You're very dumb oluwole, you must be a yoruba Muslim...very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by Elemosho478: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Is this how estates look like in Ibadan?? Very poor.

Look at enugu below

If you think that is better than this then you must be delusional

How many houses were even in that picture?

IBADAN IS AS BIG AS ANAMBRA AND MORE DEVELOPED THAN ENTIRE SOUTH EAST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNjcpKjwXs

Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by backtovillage: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Are there no other states in SW worth comparing with other states in the South??
Yes we have Oyo, Ondo, Lagos, Ekiti, Osun and Ogun state.
Re: Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better by EndsarsReloaded: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Imagine oo, despite the huge igr of OYO state that they do boast of here...no single international standard airport.

The way they overhyped this their region you would think its heaven on earth, Whereas its one slummy region.

We can only thank God for internet, a lot of lies and fallacies have been successfully debunked grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibori Is Discharged And Acquitted / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education / IGP MD Abubakar Vows To Fight Boko Haram To The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.