Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! (2738 Views)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by GoooodHardDick: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
MasterShifu010:

True, but from the father of her child ... undecided

Comrade, you've said it all grin

Thses girls think they can hook someone's child on you so you can show her and the child love. Imagine her statement "such single mother deserve to be love"

Omo your response was epic grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by GoooodHardDick: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
toujurs:
How many men have a woman helped, and how many men have helped a woman. Check the statistics so you can realize how stupid you think. Men are born hustlers. Most women who are independent are doing it out of bitterness. And anger.

Men assist their fellow men, abit, how many women assist their fellow women. Why do yoj think alot of girls go after sugar daddy, or you think they are handicapped. Because they don't want to work, but want to flex.

A very brilliant question. But unfortunately the fellow you asked this question has ran away.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by GoooodHardDick: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Romanoff:

The ones that get pregnant despite the condoms nko?

Y'all just want to fornicate and not deal with the consequences.

You'd rather the woman killed the baby than for y'all to take responsibility.

When the woman now chooses to have the babies that she made with a man, clowns like you will drag and stigmatize her.

If you don't want to deal with the menace of single mothers, it starts from the man, keep your organ to yourself. If you don't preposition a woman, she won't force you to have sex with her.

Sex is for marriage and only marriage.

If you hate single mothers, before you throw the first stone at them, make sure you're not taking part in what makes them single mothers.

Who is not to say there's a poor girl out there raising your own child that you know nothing about.

Sadly, if you're give a form to fill in the religion space, someone like you will claim to be a Christian, yet you see nothing wrong in fornication.

Continue, e dey wait for your for front.

Complete trash!

I have told you, when a man sleeps around please join him and fornicates around too.

That's when you'll know the difference between a man and a woman. We'll know who the society will classify as loose wayward and irresponsible
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Romanoff(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Complete trash!

I have told you, when a man sleeps around please join him and fornicates around too.

That's when you'll know the difference between a man and a woman. We'll know who the society will classify as loose wayward and irresponsible

I've said I have to say. Whether you think it's trash, na that one concern you.

E dey wait for you for front. Don't repent and stop fornicating. Be justifying your life of immorality.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by GoooodHardDick: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Suunnn:

Cast the first stone if you are worthful and ain't guilty some way somehow somewhere and someday

Why? Because if you happen to have a hand someway somehow somewhere and someday amongst hurting women, and those getting most women pregnant and denying it thereby making them single mothers an ever lasting curse follow

Some curses are never joked with, especially if you have a hand and still condemn.

So those women making men single fathers everlasting curse no follow am? How old are you?

So when a woman threatened to curse a man, the man is dumb and can't talk to curse her back abi? It's so funny how you women think the world revolves around you. Did he forced you into having sex with him? You went and had sex with him because of the cheap material things you wanted to gain from him, so why are you lamenting? You better wake up from your slumber, if you curse a man , he'll double the curse and curse you back.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by GodHimself: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Don't condemn them.

GoooodHardDick:
It has come to our knowledge here that most ladies mistake a widow for a single mother.

Understand that a widow isn't a single mother.
Widows are not single mothers. They're called one parent. Help them if you can!

However single mothers in this context are those foolish and wayward girls who intentionally went and received dick and became pregnant. They will always want to let the world know that they are single mothers as if na u give Dem belle. They are always toxic in behavior and highly manipulative. They're equally filled with entitlement mentality, pls avoid them like plague
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Arizoner: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Romanoff:
As long as you're a fornicator on this thread, you have no right to talk down on single mothers.

The only people allowed to throw the first stone are those who don't fornicate because the women became single mothers through fornication.

You can't be part of the problem and condemn the consequences.
what has fornication has to do with this? woman. I've fĂșcked a lot of girls and I have every right to cast the stone. Cos I didn't impregnate her. She was careless for not using condom. I was not.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It has come to our knowledge here that most ladies mistake a widow for a single mother.

However single mothers in this context are those foolish and wayward girls who intentionally went and received dick and became pregnant. They will always want to let the world know that they are single mothers as if na u give Dem belle. They are always toxic in behavior and highly manipulative. They're equally filled with entitlement mentality, pls avoid them like plague
I used to doubt you GUYS until I encountered 4 under few weeks.
I saw same Energy, same character, and endemic hatred for Men. These were Blacks.
I'm afraid such women shouldn't be allowed distance near their kids, else na Genetic hatred for Fathers loading. Always want to be the only humans that should be heard
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
toujurs:
How many men have a woman helped, and how many men have helped a woman. Check the statistics so you can realize how stupid you think. Men are born hustlers. Most women who are independent are doing it out of bitterness. And anger.

Men assist their fellow men, abit, how many women assist their fellow women. Why do yoj think alot of girls go after sugar daddy, or you think they are handicapped. Because they don't want to work, but want to flex.

If you check her profile picture you'll know shes a lesbian...idk why yall keep engaging her...you cant use logic for a lesbian now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Suunnn(f): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

So those women making men single fathers everlasting curse no follow am? How old are you?

So when a woman threatened to curse a man, the man is dumb and can't talk to curse her back abi? It's so funny how you women think the world revolves around you. Did he forced you into having sex with him? You went and had sex with him because of the cheap material things you wanted to gain from him, so why are you lamenting? You better wake up from your slumber, if you curse a man , he'll double the curse and curse you back.
Funny enough

Beginning with age, i'm in the best position to ask you about age not you asking me

And quoting, "you you you" i have been trying to understand why you utter out mannerlessly reading through as though you know me well enough.

While and when offended you rather face the actual problem than placing it on a whole, knowing there are mind blowing people who do not fall in such category as you tend to categorize them all up..

And talking "cheap" you did talk cheapest, you need to awake from your slumber because i see you are far away embracing partiality and injustice rather than talk fact i mean fact...

Curse work on people who wrong beyond expectation and have no remorse over such wrong doing especially with people who never wronged you and in return you decide to hurt them wronging, so you saying the man could curse me back that should happen if i'm you who rather than facing fact and hitting the nail on the head opts out to spit vaguity....

Do you not know that single motherhood could result in variety, as follow:
1. Loving a man whom you want to settle with and going with him as well only for you to get pregnant::he denies it running away from his responsibility and while and when further punishment meets up with him he then begin to seek forgiveness he never deserve

2. Being divorced

3. Being raped

4. Flirting etc

Did you place all of these into consideration before tarnishing all women?

Is it really all women??

Are the reasons for single motherhood the same
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by 701adeyemo: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
This story again ?This story again ?...
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Romanoff:
As long as you're a fornicator on this thread, you have no right to talk down on single mothers.

The only people allowed to throw the first stone are those who don't fornicate because the women became single mothers through fornication.

You can't be part of the problem and condemn the consequences.
So, how do you identify fornicators on this forum? Please, enumerate them, so me too can gbes!
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by DarkGray: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Persephone1:
This topic again grin grin

I have come to realize that most times topics like this does not come from a place of sense but spite that is why it is not taken seriously and reality is quite the opposite.

Only an illogical and emotional being will take this seriously grin
Hello

Friend.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Single mothers are mostly southeastern ladies. Ya wancin yaran southeastern karuwai neh wallahy
Lol! You sound like someone whose senses are incomplete.Arent single mothers in the North? I saw so many in Niger state where am serving.
Please take your drugs for mental illness regularly.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by RealLagosBoy: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Some women became single mother out of unforseen circumstance that is beyond their control.

You can't just blame them.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! by Blissguts: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Lastly, dem never repent. They're still whorish and very arrogant even to G-d. No woman who fear G-d would attempt to LovePeddler about. Not possible. Cos it aijt easy for female to give sex. So you can measure up what's at play when she's even giving it recklessly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture] / Married Women Cheating Without Protection. / A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.