Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? (3142 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Didijiji: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:
Tinubu's achievements in Lagos is an insurmountable hurdle for his opponents. Rather than bragging about their own non existent achievements they expend a lot of energy trying to discredit Tinubu.
oga mention what he did. Stop blabbing balablu

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
OKOATA:
He increased Lagos IGR, can you please point out what he used the IGR to achieve in Lagos, is there a single flyover to his name?
I wonder o
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
OKOATA:
Not even a single flyover to Tinubus name, all he did was just steal and install thugs in Oshodi, during Tinubus time Oshodi was the dirtiest state you can think off, pickpockets everywhere.
My brother, that is what I have been asking o. So what exactly did he now do as governor.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

You are just the few smart ones. And I admire you rare intelligence seriously.

Election in Nigeria isn't supposed to be a about religion or race. And the Igbos is just one people that hasn't been voting based on religious and tribal prejudice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not also saying Peter Obi is a saint but I wouldn't want a presidential candidate that would be limited to do things because of religious barriers.

Meanwhile I don't trust Atiku as a man that would implement what he had said.

I only supported him in 2019 because he has Obi who would have given him sound advice but looking at OKOWA achievement in Delta State and his character he is just not someone that can be relied on.

When Peter Obi was special adviser to Goodluck Jonathan things weren't that super rosy but we buy a bag of rice for 7k max 8k compared to today's 30k plus etc

If most of your brother's begin to reason like this, trust me we would have dislodged this Fulani controlled government a long time ago.

Unfortunately this is the state we find ourselfs in today. Well I have said is that; wether PO wins or not, I will vote for him and know I did the right thing. smiley
Atiku can't win, he's deceiving himself. I am voting Peter obi cos I know what he did in anambra without crossing the niger bridge.

Forget propaganda from enemies.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
You forgot it was Yorubas that betrayed Awolowo n MKO. I am certain if indeed you are Yoruba, your father would have been among the traitors but it's pretty difficult for me to believe Ipob this days.

Strikethem:
Before you start shouting Ipob up n dan, I am yoruba from ondo state.

But truth be told, I want to ask, what exactly did Tinubu do for lagos, what did he build in lagos. To those shouting Tinubu build lagos. What and how did he build lagos.

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria.

Was it Tinubu that build Cater Bridge( Built in 1901)?
Was it Tinubu that build 3rd mainland bridge( Built in 1990)?
Was it Tinubu that build Eko bridge(Built in 1975)?
Was it Tinubu that build National theatre(Built in 1976)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Stadium(Built in 1961)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Museum(Built in 1957)?
Was it Tinubu that build the Seaport?
Was he Tinubu that build the Airport?
Was it Tinubu that constructed the rail track in lagos?

These are the things that make up a city

Which one of these did Tinubu built?

So Tinubu supporters, what can you people point out in the name of Tinubu.

We can all point out some of the things great Awoo buit in Yorubaland but that should be for another day.

So what exactly did Tinubu do in lagos, not talking of Yoruba land?
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by ElSudani: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Didijiji:
oga mention what he did. Stop blabbing balablu

I have no time to trolls. Tell us what your own candidate achieved.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by 00FFT00(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
Before you start shouting Ipob up n dan, I am yoruba from ondo state.

But truth be told, I want to ask, what exactly did Tinubu do for lagos, what did he build in lagos. To those shouting Tinubu build lagos. What and how did he build lagos.

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria.

Was it Tinubu that build Cater Bridge( Built in 1901)?
Was it Tinubu that build 3rd mainland bridge( Built in 1990)?
Was it Tinubu that build Eko bridge(Built in 1975)?
Was it Tinubu that build National theatre(Built in 1976)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Stadium(Built in 1961)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Museum(Built in 1957)?
Was it Tinubu that build the Seaport?
Was he Tinubu that build the Airport?
Was it Tinubu that constructed the rail track in lagos?

These are the things that make up a city

Which one of these did Tinubu built?

So Tinubu supporters, what can you people point out in the name of Tinubu.

We can all point out some of the things great Awoo buit in Yorubaland but that should be for another day.

So what exactly did Tinubu do in lagos, not talking of Yoruba land?

Don't waste your time clarifying anything, brother. You will remain Ipob to then, so long as you do not align with their support for a man whose personal ambition means collective suicide to the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

What consign you with what Tinubu built if you claim you are not from Lagos, besides tell us town and relation so we can take you seriously, otherwise you'll be seen as another Osu disguising as a Yoruba who just want to troll people that don't send you
What concerns me is that never in your life market a rotten product to intelligent people. Yes, I am not from lagos, I am an ondo boy, I am not like you that can't be proud of where you come from.

He's is going for presidency of nigeria and not lagos. So what did he do in lagos?

Stop crying and give answer.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
00FFT00:

Don't waste your time clarifying anything, brother. You will remain Ipob to then, so long as you do not align with their support for a man whose personal ambition means collective suicide to the rest of us.
I don't even care about them, I am a learned yoruba man that don't do tribalism, I am a christian and not religiously daft.

They need to proof Tinubu is worthy of presidency. We can't continue to be foolish bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
You forgot it was Yorubas that betrayed Awolowo n MKO. I am certain if indeed you are Yoruba, your father would have been among the traitors but it's pretty difficult for me to believe Ipob this days.

Oloriibu, na wetin you be. What agreement did your father has with me that I must support someone cos he's yoruba.

Oloshi, which part of yorubaland did not vote Awolowo and Abiola.

You think everyone will be foolish slaves like you and your father?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
It's obvious you own a lunatic for a father cos if not you'd show where I asked you to vote anyone even your chosen.

Your conscience as turned your soul against you, who you vote is strictly your choice. Reminding your pathetic soul it was Yorubas that betrayed Awolowo n MKO does not translate to dictating who you must support.

I have a PDP member as brother with several friends in labour, we don't because of that call each other oloshi n oloriburuku like your tag your wretch of a father cos that is definitely not me you refer to, it can only be your father.

After the 2023 presidential election we will see which part of Yorubaland will not vote Tinubu so you can tell the type of hatred n foolishness you will die off.

Strikethem:
Oloriibu, na wetin you be. What agreement did your father has with me that I must support someone cos he's yoruba.

Oloshi, which part of yorubaland did not vote Awolowo and Abiola.

You think everyone will be foolish slaves like you and your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Shikini: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good question
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by 547muhammed: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oh, werey osiun. Go to Oda land and ask of Akosile family in Akure south.Truth always pain slave urchins like you. Spit.Oh, werey osiun. Go to Oda land and ask of Akosile family in Akure south.Truth always pain slave urchins like you. Spit....

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ttalk: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
What concerns me is that never in your life market a rotten product to intelligent people. Yes, I am not from Lagos, I am an old boy, I am not like you that can't be proud of where you come from.

He is going for the presidency of Nigeria and not Lagos. So what did he do in Lagos?

Stop crying and answer.

The spirit of Obidient has entered this one.

Now let me lecture you a bit because you are probably not privy to Lagos's transformation between 1999 and 2007

Before Tinubu's administration, Lagos was stinking, there was the refuse of dirt that covers many roads in Lagos, Akesan along Egbeda has become a village of refused ground and the stinks can be felt 10km away, covering a large portion of roads, this sore sight is present in every part of Lagos state.

Tinubu formed an agency that address this issue and his LAWMA was copied by other states.

On road maintenance and traffic order, Lagos was known for its notorious Molue where criminality was the order of the day, the drivers have become notorious for causing gridlock and driving against traffic, he put a stop to it through the introduction of LASMA.

To complement that BRT was introduced and BRT lane introduced with minimal damage to people's property

Creation of additional Area Council: that's another area that transformed the face of Lagos. The population of Lagos has gotten to a stage where the existing 20LG can no longer cater to the Lagosian, and the constitutional limitation of creating additional LG was a hindrance even though Nigeria is a federation, Tinubu assembled the best lawyers and the outcome brought about Area councils where many Lagosians were employed and the area council became a closer unit that brought development to the people.

Education: I was a beneficiary of Tinubu's impact on education in tertiary institution, you would be surprised to know that Lagos State University up to 2005 only pays #25 as school fees. In 2006 bursary was paid to tertiary institutions in Lagos with the least student paid #25,000. This was the time when many states university were paying above 100k.

Again, Tinubu paid WAEC for all residents of Lagos state, I know of many indigent students from another region that came to write WAEC in Lagos State.

He also built Millenium Schools in parts of Lagos state, the first projects that transform the face of secondary schools in Nigeria.
Also, he recruited new teachers that increase the standard of education in Lagos state.

IGR was increased from 600m to over 10b during his tenure.

This opened up investment and prosperity in Lagos state and new sets of immigrants from neighboring Yoruba states flocked to Lagos followed by people from other regions. You may even be among people that took advantage of the prosperity and boom experienced in Lagos during Tinubu to come to Lagos.

He introduced the first mobile emergency unit in Nigeria where the lives of accident victims were saved

As Lagos expands, so does the responsibility, that is why an Ondo person who does not reside in Lagos before Tinubu's tenure may not see what Tinubu has done

Tinubu laid the foundation for the new Lagos and by extension the SW.

You may not see it but the employment security of Lagosians is secured with the Lekki free zone, Dangote Cement, Dangote Fertilizer, Lekki deep seaport, Badagry seaport, and Eko Atlantic City. This alone will attract many other industries and will always make Lagos envious of others.

Today Lagos state budget is 1.7trillion, that's the budget of Anambra state in 9years.

Think brother, and don't be filled with hate for the people that surround you.

Lastly, the light rail is coming onboard, my Ondo brother, I wish to see Ondo state in the next 5 years conceive such ideas. If not, Ondo indigene will continue to troop into Lagos and Lagos can barely satisfy its populace and all of us will end up not getting the desired result,

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
It's obvious you own a lunatic for a father cos if not you'd show where I asked you to vote anyone even your chosen.

Your conscience as turned your soul against you, who you vote is strictly your choice. Reminding your pathetic soul it was Yorubas that betrayed Awolowo n MKO does not translate to dictate who you must supporter.

I have a PDP member as brother with several friends in labour, we don't because of that call each other oloshi n oloriburuku like your tag your wretch of a father cos that is definitely not me you refer to, it can only be your father.

After the 2023 presidential election we will see which part of Yorubaland will not vote Tinubu so you can tell the type of hatred n foolishness you will die off.

If you don't have a stupid, worthless, useless and dunderhead father, how dare you say anyone betrayed someone as if they have agreement with your worthless father to vote a particular person.

Omo ofo, Oloriburuku masanfani like your your worthless ape you called father with a tattered llife.

Tell your slave father we are not voting Tinubu, that he can perish with you if you both don't like it.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

The spirit of Obidient have entered this one.

Now let me lecture you a bit because you are probably not privy to Lagos transformation between 1999 and 2007

Prior to Tinubu's administration, Lagos was stinking, there were refuse of dirt that covers many road in Lagos, Akesan along Egbeda has become a village of refused ground and the stinks can be felt 10km away, covering large portion of roads, this sore sight are present in every parts of Lagos state.

Tinubu formed an agency that address this issue and his LAWMA was copied by other states.

On road maitainance and traffic order, Lagos was known for its notorious Molue where criminality was the order of the day, the drivers have become notorious in causing gridlock and driving against traffic, he put a stop to it through the introduction of LASMA.

To complement that BRT was introduced and BRT lane introduced with minimal damage to peoples property

Creation of additional Area Council: that's another area that transformed the face of Lagos. The population of Lagos has gotten to a stage where the existing 20LG can no longer cater for the Lagosian, and the constitutional limitation of creating additional LG was a hinderance despite the fact that Nigeria is a federation, Tinubu assembled the best lawyers and the outcome brought about Area councils where many Lagoisions were employed and the area council became a closer unit that brought development to the people.

Education: I was a beneficiary of Tinubu's impact on education up to tertiary institution, you would be surprise to know that Lagos State University up to 2005 was #25. In 2006 bursary was paid to tertiary institutions in Lagos with the least student paid #25,000. This was the time when many states university were paying above 100k.

Again, Tinubu paid WAEC of all residence of Lagos state, I know of many indigent students from other region that came to write WAEC in Lagos State.

He also built Millenioum Schools in parts of Lagos state, the first projects that transform the face of secondary schools in Nigeria.
Also he recruited new teachers that increase the standard of education in Lagos state.

IGR was increased from 600m to over 10b during his tenure.

This opened up investment and prosperity in Lagos state and the new sets of immigrant from neighboring Yoruba states flocked Lagos followed by people from other regions. You may even be among people that took advantage of the prosperity and boom experienced in Lagos during Tinubu to come to Lagos.

As Lagos expand, so the responsibility, that is why an Ondo person who do not reside in Lagos prior to Tinubu's tenure may not see what Tinubu has done

He introduced the first mobile emergency unit in Nigeria where lives of accident victims were saved.
Wow, wow, wow, wow, what an achievement to a governor, parking dirt is a great achievement.

Giving you bursary is a great achievement, something so many others are doing for fun.

Increasing igr that did not reflect is a great achievement to you, you are really educated o hahahahaha.

So those were the things he built in lagos that made lagos what it is today hahahahaha.

So you can't mention any infrastructure in the name of Tinubu and just look at all you put down as achievements hahahahaha.

Let me tell you about Governor Otiko of ondo state, all the rubbish you put here was what he did in ondo.

It is a shame on you that you can't even mention a flyover to his name, so cleaning dirt is an achievement to you, a whole Governor taking cleaning dirt as achievement hahahahaha.

Which school did you go to. You are a disgrace to the educated across the world.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

What are the things your own candidate initiated and completed? Lagos became one of the largest economies in Africa due to Tinubu's initiatives and folks like you are trying to kill yourselves trying to distort this fact.
Many people at this point have already made their decision on whom to vote for, why don't you try and promote your candidate with his scanty resume rather than wasting your time on Tinubu.
What are these initiatives...tell us now.

It was fashola that gave Lagos a new look.... he increased lagos IGR from 90b to 300b...Tinubu achievement is minuscle...his only visible achievement is the louts and touts on the street of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ttalk: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
Wow, wow, wow, wow, what an achievement to a governor, parking dirt is a great achievement.

Giving you bursary is a great achievement, something so many others are doing for fun.

Increasing igr that did not reflect is a great achievement to you, you are really educated o hahahahaha.

So those were the things he built in lagos that made lagos what it is today hahahahaha.

So you can't mention any infrastructure in the name of Tinubu and just look at all you put down as achievements hahahahaha.

Let me tell you about Governor Otiko of ondo state, all the rubbish you put here was what he did in ondo.

It is a shame on you that you can't even mention a flyover to his name, so cleaning dirt is an achievement to you, a whole Governor taking cleaning dirt as achievement hahahahaha.

Which school did you go to. You are a disgrace to the educated across the world.

Bring it up brother I am a lagosian and married an Ondo person,please bring it on and let's compare.

But before that where do you live, do you live in Lagos or in Ondo state, we can all learn from each other and I won't want us to go the low level, let's argue maturely.

Let me ignore your jab because I didn't abuse you in my writeup, I don't see why you should come this low
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
If your father so desire let him wail to his death. You can be rest assured Tinubu will clear all the SW vote, as for what you desire to call the fool you own for a father, that is strictly your perogative. Me n my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Here is few pointers to Tinubu accomplishment in Lagos for your wretched soul to sleep in agony tonight.

Education - Tinubu remains dies gov to return schools to missionary n fiea to pay tuition of all student while Peter Obi was declared education was not for the poor. Tinubu paid bursary built millennium schools across Lagos while for 8 solid years Obi dis not lay a single foundation of classroom.

IGR - from the 500 million both Anamabra n Lagos generated in 1999 Lagos is today generating a trillion yearly due to the genius of Tinubu Alpha Beta. You can take all your complain about Alpha Beta to hell till any Nigeria company can achieve 1/10 of it accomplishment for Lagos.

Health - Tinubu built Island maternity, it success is replicated in Ikorodu Ajah badarry in mother n child maternity springing up across Lagos, with new one in the works for Alimosho Epe n other constituencies. Note that this mother n child hospital is not comparable to any across the length n breath of Nigeria. It is a facility I used personally. Add Gigi Bola as side attraction. Newly built Luth by the same Bola Ahmed Tinubu while doctors were going on year long strike under Peter Obi.

BRT -there is little to argue about here.
RRS - while some fools argued this was former operation sweep, I wonder if Tinubu should have allowed it to die off like all other state department allowed their security department die off. Note RRS is the most equipped n well trained security department after the DSS today. No state police division compares to it.

Eko Atlantic - the famous bar beach swallowed by the ocean is what Tinubu transformed to what hatefilled wretched soul can not phantom how he accomplished that till date.

Housing - The famous Abraham Adesanya Estate in Ajah was built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu with over 20 other estate across Lagos. Till date only his protege in Fashola is able to compete in providing similar accomodations while all others governor have no ideas how they made it happen. List below all start built m completed by Bola Tinubu.
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme

I can go on n on schooling your pathetic soul on project by Tinubu n yes there are some he invited Obasanjo n Tinubu to commission where they attest to his ingenuity though they belong to an opposition party.

Wetin Tinubu take senior your traitor father no amount of daily thread n new monickers you create can accomplish last last na you n your papa go tire.

Strikethem:
If you don't have a stupid, worthless, useless and dunderhead father, how dare you say anyone betrayed someone as if they have agreement with your worthless father to vote a particular person.

Omo ofo, Oloriburuku masanfani like your your worthless ape you called father with a tattered llife.

Tell your slave father we are not voting Tinubu, that he can perish with you if you both don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
So the new look Fashola gave Lagos dissapperred n the tout that were nonexistent after Tinubu handed over to Fashola should be blamed on Tinubu now that they are everywhere ?

Obagreatdatoye:

What are these initiatives...tell us now.

It was fashola that gave Lagos a new look.... he increased lagos IGR from 90b to 300b...Tinubu achievement is minuscle...his only visible achievement is the louts and touts on the street of Lagos.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Rapuru14: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

I have also asked them this severally but non is able to answer me.

Peter Obi achievements is obvious. Threads has been set up here by well meaning Nigerians to showcase his achievements severally.

But you see some of his die hard supporters like Moh247 Leodeking Ihordspy pandoraobi and the likes has never been able to point out one of his (Tinubu) achievements.

All they believe is that as Tinubu ruled Lagos from 1999 to 2007 definitely he built all infrastructures in the state. undecided pathetic to know this is actually the reason alot are supporting him.

I mean for a state that became the capital of Nigeria for 77 years (1914 - 1991) compared to Abuja that has been capital for 31 years you ought to experience good development.

What I'm sure Tinubu did was loot Lagos State real good if not he won't be spending money carelessly mobilizing fake supporters for campaign.

They will show you 1 picture now with Tinubu, Obasanjo and 1 white man and tell you that is the Jagaban the master planner drawing the plan of their destiny grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Rapuru14: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
If your father so desire let him wail to his death. You can be rest assured Tinubu will clear all the SW vote, as for what you desire to call the fool you own for a father, that is strictly your perogative. Me n my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Here is few pointers to Tinubu accomplishment in Lagos for your wretched soul to sleep in agony tonight.

Education - Tinubu remains dies gov to return schools to missionary n fiea to pay tuition of all student while Peter Obi was declared education was not for the poor. Tinubu paid bursary built millennium schools across Lagos while for 8 solid years Obi dis not lay a single foundation of classroom.

IGR - from the 500 million both Anamabra n Lagos generated in 1999 Lagos is today generating a trillion yearly due to the genius of Tinubu Alpha Beta. You can take all your complain about Alpha Beta to hell till any Nigeria company can achieve 1/10 of it accomplishment for Lagos.

Health - Tinubu built Island maternity, it success is replicated in Ikorodu Ajah badarry in mother n child maternity springing up across Lagos, with new one in the works for Alimosho Epe n other constituencies. Note that this mother n child hospital is not comparable to any across the length n breath of Nigeria. It is a facility I used personally. Add Gigi Bola as side attraction. Newly built Luth by the same Bola Ahmed Tinubu while doctors were going on year long strike under Peter Obi.

RRS - while some fools argued this was former operation sweep, I wonder if Tinubu should have allowed it to die off like all other state department allowed their security department die off. Note RRS is the most equipped n well trained security department after the DSS today. No state police division compares to it.

Eko Atlantic - the famous bar beach swallowed by the ocean is what Tinubu transformed to what hatefilled wretched soul can not phantom how he accomplished that till date.

Housing - The famous Abraham Adesanya Estate in Ajah was built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu with over 20 other estate across Lagos. Till date only his protege in Fashola is able to compete in providing similar accomodations while all others governor have no ideas how they made it happen. List below all start built m completed by Bola Tinubu.

I can go on n on schooling your pathetic soul on project by Tinubu n yes there are some he invited Obasanjo n Tinubu to commission where they attest to his ingenuity though they belong to an opposition party.

Wetin Tinubu take senior your traitor father no amount of daily thread n new monickers you create can accomplish last last na you n your papa go tire.

It's obvious the question is paining you to your ass if not why the abuse?

Same way urchins kept calling for hell to let loose on Rufai simply because he requested Tifnubu should face the press.

Meanwhile is this all he did to be elected president of over 200million people?

Indeed urchins are possessed by high level demons which make them reason like sub-humans.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ttalk: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Rapuru14:

Same way urchins kept calling for hell to let loose on Rufai simply because he requested Tifnubu should face the press.

Indeed urchins are possessed by high level demons which make them reason like sub-humans.

If nothing at all I will rather go to a state that it's budget is worth 9 times that of Anambra.
Lagos Budget 1.75trillion
Anambra Budget 160m
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
You ask for Tinubu's achievements I listed the ones I know that made me support him go on n keep wailing instead of telling us the achievement of the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Rapuru14:

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Rapuru14: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
You ask for Tinubu's achievements I listed the ones I know that made me support him go on n keep wailing instead of telling us the achievement of the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

If these things you littered above are the reason a supposed 21st century youth is supporting sick and tired Octagenarian then I have every ground to question you sanity.

Meanwhile giving a clean man a bad label out inferiority complex and frustration won't in any way help your on candidate.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by MrColdsweat: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:

If you attribute fashola's achievements to tinubu. Wetin fashola go use campaign when e reach him turn?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Rapuru14: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

If nothing at all I will rather go to a state that it's budget is worth 9 times that of Anambra.
Lagos Budget 1.75trillion
Anambra Budget 160m

Sorry for engaging you.

You're obviously dumb, what waste of time?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by PHIPEX(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
There is no infrastructure anyone can tie to Tinubu in Lagos that's why they parrot IGR

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Bring it up brother I am a lagosian and married an Ondo person,please bring it on and let's compare.

But before that where do you live, do you live in Lagos or in Ondo state, we can all learn from each other and I won't want us to go the low level, let's argue maturely.

Let me ignore your jab because I didn't abuse you in my writeup, I don't see why you should come this low
I am staying in lagos. That you are a lagosian does not make you indigen of lagos. And that is not the bone of contention.

All what you mention is what other governors are doing.

Are you saying Ambode, fashola, sanwo olu did not increase lagos igr? And during Tinubu time can you mention any infrastructure in his name.

If you can, do that and I will verify that.

We all can see what Lateef jakande did, what Ambode did, what fashola did and what sanwo olu is doing.

Like in ondo, we can see what Mimiko did, we ment mention and see what Akeredolu did even though it is minimal, atleast, he built a fly over.

What did Tinubu do?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:

I can go on n on schooling your pathetic soul on project by Tinubu n yes there are some he invited Obasanjo n Tinubu to commissioentiren where they attest to his ingenuity though they belong to an opposition party.

If you and your entire slavish family vote Tinubu, how does that concern me mr Oponu.

That one is your palava, all I know is me, my people here in lagos and my people in ondo are voting Peter Obi and nothing your 100 can do about it. Same with millions of yorubas that will vote for a right man not one drug dealing bastard with no achievement.

And nothing you and your worthless useless, bastard slavish father can do about it than to perish for all we care.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is this not a simple question that should be answered if you know it.this supposed to be an avenue to sale your candidate?
Ttalk:

What consign you with what Tinubu built if you claim you are not from Lagos, besides tell us town and relation so we can take you seriously, otherwise you'll be seen as another Osu disguising as a Yoruba who just want to troll people that don't send you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northeners blasting Tinubu on their Facebook pages / I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) / Kwara Central Senator-elect Turns Errand Boy At Hilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.