Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? (3140 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by israelinvests: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Shut up your pathological nyamiri POLITICIAN is a mediocrity thinker
I pray the best should win among them.... But to say the truth... Peter obi is a poor thinker.. Tinubu achievements look more lucrative .... What do I know anyway....
GoodLuck to them.... But I think the fight is not necessary... We are all aiming for better nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BentizilL: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:
O ti ya were, ori e daru.

Come and change my identity.

This is to tell you that many yorubas like me are intelligent and not dummy like you that take everything said to you.

Osiun
Fool trying to do hard to be Omoluabi...
Stop disguising children of hate...
Even my Benin, Igbo friends here can write Yoruba...

That's how you guys start stealing, represent your people bastard... grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2022
dominic17:
Just to mention but few,he built state secretariat, constructed 28bridges,2 mini stadiums,constructed and rehabilitated 900KM roads and bulit teaching hospital for the state. All this thing are done without borrowing any Kobo instead he left cash and investment to the state, just imagine if he ruled a state like Lagos what he would have achieved. If we remove sentiment Tinubu is no match to Peter Obi
you can click below link to know more about his achievements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu built the new Lagos City Mall after it was razed to the ground go n verify. The new city was just a typo.

So Lasuth that was created 1055 does not need it upgrade to it facilities or was it your father that built n upgraded it ?

Werey eveey state governor built school but you wretched souls can not tell us a single school Peter Obi built or is presidential election now btw Mimiko n Tinubu.

You can keep trying but the more you compare Peter Obi to Tinubu the more you suffer heart attack, even in corruption which your foolish tribesmen insult Tinubu over Peter Obi looted more.

Corruption - was caught by the Nigerian police red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly using governor's convoy as decoy until a member of his staff that realise the thief will finish Anamabra gave out the details of his looting to the police.

Nigeria police as never stopped a governor convoy for any reason only Peter Obi was caught red-handed with looted fund in such manner and cursed abound NL telling us that is who will save us.

It was after this daring manner of looting was exposed that the bastard decided to open Pandora account in his daughter's Gabrielle name to start looting since he as been exposed by the police.

The fool is the only governor to use state fund to build malls in Abuja n PH n at expiration of his tenure convert it to personal properties. I know cursed souls like you will claim he built the malls with his money but show us a single Peter Obi build before becoming n show us any he built after he left Anambra coffer or do your lunatics mean to tell us malls are no longer profitable or there are no more land to build them.

We never talk the millions the bastard wasted in brewery while Tinubu invested in Econet n reap bountifully.

Strikethem:
Hahahahaha, truly, no one can defend Tinubu without being stupid.

How did Tinubu built LASUTH that was established in 1955 hahahahaha.

Truly, tinubu supporters are daft.

Even if you want to copy and paste a lie that some mumu like you posted, do you think intelligent people won't verify hahahahaha.

Tinubu initiated what? Are you daft? What did he initiate?
Imagine this mumu saying Tinubu has insight to build Hahahahaha, so why did he not build them in his 8years.

Which new city was raised to ground that he built, always finish statement ode. You are not talking g to tour fellow fools.

You must think you are talking to your fellow daft slave.

Tinubu built millennium schools hahahahaha, which state governor did not build schools, Mimiko of my states build different mega schools in all part of the state, so is that what is called development?

Truly, Tinubu supporters are completely daft.

Perossnally I will ensure that whenever you see my monicker you n your father never dare compare the Pandora Criminal to Bola Tinubu
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Oddfinder12: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2022
A whole mega city no get pipe borne water. There's no tap water in Lagos.
A mega city without roads. If not for fashola, Ikorodu for never get road.. upon say big industries are domiciled in ikorodu, no road. Containers and okada de drag road..
State sponsored agberos on rampage. Lgas o,government offices o, tax collection. Na Agbero hand e de. Person wey get personal private hospital inside Lasu. Oya mention one tin he built you dumb fools are screaming igr upandan. Wat did he do with the huge igr? Wat?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Danisaint112:

There is no point in replying you anymore it's obvious you are out of words.
your are fool... Person wey him generation never choose good leader before want to choose for Nigerians....
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2022
Oddfinder12:
A mega city without roads. If not for fashola, Ikorodu for never get road.. upon say big industries are domiciled in ikorodu, no road. Containers and okada de drag road..
State sponsored agberos on rampage. Lgas o,government offices o, tax collection. Na Agbero hand e de. Person wey get personal private hospital inside Lasu. Oya mention one tin he built you dfgfo umb fools are screaming igr upandan. Wat did he do with the huge igr? Wat?
dump OSU Lunatic.... Go back to your cursed region and stop disturbing our Peace....

Lagos is far better than the shithole u came from...

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2022
GoodLife4live:
your are fool... Person wey him generation never choose good leader before want to choose for Nigerians....

Baseless statements. You are rather the fool. I won't waste my time educating you. Kindly visit history.
Anu mpama.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are mannerless, and no one should have dignified you with an answer.

Many of you don't appreciate arguments, yet you want to open a thread with a question that you need answers to.

And when you don't get the answer you want, you start abusing like a child without home training.

You must be very stupid to play blind to his comment that made me replied like that mr manner and home trained hypocrite.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Danisaint112:

Baseless statements. You are rather the fool. I won't waste my time educating you. Kindly visit history.
Anu mpama.
ipob lunatic... Your stupid 419 boss has been exposed....

Watch the video below.... Ipob are the major imponsor 9f obi campaign... ejiofor faction.... hahahahaa....
https://fb.watch/htVym1PmhX/?mibextid=2Rb1fB
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
BentizilL:

That's how you guys start stealing, represent your people bastard... grin cheesy
Hin a o were o. Eyi mo ti ya were.

What I wrote is not even yoruba but Akure dialect.

You see how stupid you sound.
I will keep hitting the fact no matter how you take it.

Wo ti siun awee.

Hiun gidi sun o.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:
You must be very stupid to play blind to his comment that made me replied like that mr manner and home trained hypocrite.
look at dis never do well OSU lunatic from barren alaigbo.... Go back to your dead place .... Your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN has be exposed to us all... Ipob are the major sponsorer according to dis video..

I beg Nigerians to vote wisely
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BentizilL: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:
Hin a o were o. Eyi mo ti ya were.

What I wrote is not even yoruba but Akure dialect.

You see how stupid you sound.
I will keep hitting the fact no matter how you take it.

Wo ti siun awee.

Hiun gidi sun o.
This one na bastard sha, you dey tell Akure boy it dialect??
Stop disguising fool...
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
BentizilL:

the guy be Ipob member... Naa so dem dey do... so of them dey go disguise as woman.... Impersonate Yoruba and hausa name
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Superwave16320:
Tinubu built the new Lagos City Mall after it was razed to the ground go n verify. The new city was just a typo.

So Lasuth that was created 1055 does not need it upgrade to it facilities or was it your father that built n upgraded it ?

Werey eveey state governor built school but you wretched souls can not tell us a single school Peter Obi built or is presidential election now btw Mimiko n Tinubu.

You can keep trying but the more you compare Peter Obi to Tinubu the more you suffer heart attack, even in corruption which your foolish tribesmen insult Tinubu over Peter Obi looted more.

Corruption - was caught by the Nigerian police red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly using governor's convoy as decoy until a member of his staff that realise the thief will finish Anamabra gave out the details of his looting to the police.

Nigeria police as never stopped a governor convoy for any reason only Peter Obi was caught red-handed with looted fund in such manner and cursed abound NL telling us that is who will save us.

It was after this daring manner of looting was exposed that the bastard decided to open Pandora account in his daughter's Gabrielle name to start looting since he as been exposed by the police.

The fool is the only governor to use state fund to build malls in Abuja n PH n at expiration of his tenure convert it to personal properties. I know cursed souls like you will claim he built the malls with his money but show us a single Peter Obi build before becoming n show us any he built after he left Anambra coffer or do your lunatics mean to tell us malls are no longer profitable or there are no more land to build them.

We never talk the millions the bastard wasted in brewery while Tinubu invested in Econet n reap bountifully.

Perossnally I will ensure that whenever you see my monicker you n your father never dare compare the Pandora Criminal to Bola Tinubu
So renovating a build equates to building it.

Now with all your junkies you put down, do you now see you need to think well before posting.

You don't even know when LASUTH was established and you are here disgracing yourself.

Do you now see how foolish you can sound when trying to defend Tinubu. Know that you are not talking g to your fellow dummies.

Oloriibu like you, I thought it was your nonentity father that established LASUTH and tell you to say it is Tinubu.

Ode, I don't know how upgrading equates to establishment.

Then every Governors that upgrade government establishment should also start claiming they built it.

Oponu.

Werey, I have listed up to seven things Peter Obi built, I dare you to mention one in Tinubu name first before we go to school.

Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
BentizilL:

This one na bastard sha, you dey tell Akure boy it dialect??
Stop disguising fool...
Fool, Akure boy kee you. Where is your agbole in Akure.

I am from Oda town in Akure south, Akosile family.

Where is your area in Akure, your family name.

Wo ti ya were.

Akure boy my foot, Akure boy that did not know different between yoruba and Akure.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
GoodLife4live:
the guy be Ipob member... Naa so dem dey do... so of them dey go disguise as woman.... Impersonate Yoruba and hausa name
May thunder strike you dead you if I am not yoruba.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oddfinder12:
State sponsored agberos on rampage. Lgas o,government offices o, tax collection. Na Agbero hand e de. Person wey get personal private hospital inside Lasu. Oya mention one tin he built you dumb fools are screaming igr upandan. Wat did he do with the huge igr? Wat?
Don't mind the lunatics
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
GoodLife4live:
look at dis never do well OSU lunatic from barren alaigbo.... Go back to your dead place .... Your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN has be exposed to us all... Ipob are the major sponsorer according to dis video..

I beg Nigerians to vote wisely
Dindirin.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ttalk: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:
Mention one thing he erected as Governor for 8year.

Sebi lagos was bush before he became governor in 1999, no bridge, no road, no airport, no seaport. He just came and built all that within 8years.

Tell us how he built them since you all claimed he built lagos.

Stop telling me about igr nonsense that every states have been generating since the beginning of Nigeria.

I know if he eventually becomes the president which won't happen, you guys will claim he develop Abuja and the whole Nigeria.

Your asked what Tinubu did and the guy pointed out IGR, now you are shifting it to what he erect.

Is it that you don't know the importance of IGR or what it means to the survival of a state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ttalk: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
OKOATA:

Nyesom Wike Built 14 flyovers in a space of 8 years, Peter Obi built 28 bridges/flyovers & 800km of roads in space of 8 years

Tinubu did not build a single bridge in space of 8 years. Some abnormal people say we should vote him for President?

They have come with lie.please mention the locations, 28 in Anambra wey me I know like the back of my hand.

Anambra1son, come and see one of your bloder

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:

But you insulted me as well even though I never insulted you.

So, I drew my conclusion that you are mannerless. Very uncultured, in fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Your asked what Tinubu did and the guy pointed out IGR, now you are shifting it to what he erect.

Is it that you don't know the importance of IGR or what it means to the survival of a state?

Igr hahaha, so it is igr that he built. What is the importance of the igr on your life?

Let start from there.

Why Lagos still full of slum with the huge igr?
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Strikethem:
Dindirin.
you will be tracked soon... U are working for ipob in the west... Anufia... Ipob fool
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 12:53am On Dec 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:
you will be tracked soon... U are working for ipob in the west... Anufia... Ipob fool
Mugu
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by walefresh3(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu is the way forward..
Ttalk:

The spirit of Obidient has entered this one.

Now let me lecture you a bit because you are probably not privy to Lagos's transformation between 1999 and 2007

Before Tinubu's administration, Lagos was stinking, there was the refuse of dirt that covers many roads in Lagos, Akesan along Egbeda has become a village of refused ground and the stinks can be felt 10km away, covering a large portion of roads, this sore sight is present in every part of Lagos state.

Tinubu formed an agency that address this issue and his LAWMA was copied by other states.

On road maintenance and traffic order, Lagos was known for its notorious Molue where criminality was the order of the day, the drivers have become notorious for causing gridlock and driving against traffic, he put a stop to it through the introduction of LASMA.

To complement that BRT was introduced and BRT lane introduced with minimal damage to people's property

Creation of additional Area Council: that's another area that transformed the face of Lagos. The population of Lagos has gotten to a stage where the existing 20LG can no longer cater to the Lagosian, and the constitutional limitation of creating additional LG was a hindrance even though Nigeria is a federation, Tinubu assembled the best lawyers and the outcome brought about Area councils where many Lagosians were employed and the area council became a closer unit that brought development to the people.

Education: I was a beneficiary of Tinubu's impact on education in tertiary institution, you would be surprised to know that Lagos State University up to 2005 only pays #25 as school fees. In 2006 bursary was paid to tertiary institutions in Lagos with the least student paid #25,000. This was the time when many states university were paying above 100k.

Again, Tinubu paid WAEC for all residents of Lagos state, I know of many indigent students from another region that came to write WAEC in Lagos State.

He also built Millenium Schools in parts of Lagos state, the first projects that transform the face of secondary schools in Nigeria.
Also, he recruited new teachers that increase the standard of education in Lagos state.

IGR was increased from 600m to over 10b during his tenure.

This opened up investment and prosperity in Lagos state and new sets of immigrants from neighboring Yoruba states flocked to Lagos followed by people from other regions. You may even be among people that took advantage of the prosperity and boom experienced in Lagos during Tinubu to come to Lagos.

He introduced the first mobile emergency unit in Nigeria where the lives of accident victims were saved

As Lagos expands, so does the responsibility, that is why an Ondo person who does not reside in Lagos before Tinubu's tenure may not see what Tinubu has done

Tinubu laid the foundation for the new Lagos and by extension the SW.

You may not see it but the employment security of Lagosians is secured with the Lekki free zone, Dangote Cement, Dangote Fertilizer, Lekki deep seaport, Badagry seaport, and Eko Atlantic City. This alone will attract many other industries and will always make Lagos envious of others.

Today Lagos state budget is 1.7trillion, that's the budget of Anambra state in 9years.

Think brother, and don't be filled with hate for the people that surround you.

Lastly, the light rail is coming onboard, my Ondo brother, I wish to see Ondo state in the next 5 years conceive such ideas. If not, Ondo indigene will continue to troop into Lagos and Lagos can barely satisfy its populace and all of us will end up not getting the desired result,
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by walefresh3(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
The spirit of Obidient has entered this one.

Now let me lecture you a bit because you are probably not privy to Lagos's transformation between 1999 and 2007

Before Tinubu's administration, Lagos was stinking, there was the refuse of dirt that covers many roads in Lagos, Akesan along Egbeda has become a village of refused ground and the stinks can be felt 10km away, covering a large portion of roads, this sore sight is present in every part of Lagos state.

Tinubu formed an agency that address this issue and his LAWMA was copied by other states.

On road maintenance and traffic order, Lagos was known for its notorious Molue where criminality was the order of the day, the drivers have become notorious for causing gridlock and driving against traffic, he put a stop to it through the introduction of LASMA.

To complement that BRT was introduced and BRT lane introduced with minimal damage to people's property

Creation of additional Area Council: that's another area that transformed the face of Lagos. The population of Lagos has gotten to a stage where the existing 20LG can no longer cater to the Lagosian, and the constitutional limitation of creating additional LG was a hindrance even though Nigeria is a federation, Tinubu assembled the best lawyers and the outcome brought about Area councils where many Lagosians were employed and the area council became a closer unit that brought development to the people.

Education: I was a beneficiary of Tinubu's impact on education in tertiary institution, you would be surprised to know that Lagos State University up to 2005 only pays #25 as school fees. In 2006 bursary was paid to tertiary institutions in Lagos with the least student paid #25,000. This was the time when many states university were paying above 100k.

Again, Tinubu paid WAEC for all residents of Lagos state, I know of many indigent students from another region that came to write WAEC in Lagos State.

He also built Millenium Schools in parts of Lagos state, the first projects that transform the face of secondary schools in Nigeria.
Also, he recruited new teachers that increase the standard of education in Lagos state.

IGR was increased from 600m to over 10b during his tenure.

This opened up investment and prosperity in Lagos state and new sets of immigrants from neighboring Yoruba states flocked to Lagos followed by people from other regions. You may even be among people that took advantage of the prosperity and boom experienced in Lagos during Tinubu to come to Lagos.

He introduced the first mobile emergency unit in Nigeria where the lives of accident victims were saved

As Lagos expands, so does the responsibility, that is why an Ondo person who does not reside in Lagos before Tinubu's tenure may not see what Tinubu has done

Tinubu laid the foundation for the new Lagos and by extension the SW.

You may not see it but the employment security of Lagosians is secured with the Lekki free zone, Dangote Cement, Dangote Fertilizer, Lekki deep seaport, Badagry seaport, and Eko Atlantic City. This alone will attract many other industries and will always make Lagos envious of others.

Today Lagos state budget is 1.7trillion, that's the budget of Anambra state in 9years.

Think brother, and don't be filled with hate for the people that surround you. GoodLife4live come and see ooo....person don s hooked nyamiris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows / Obama, Not The First American President With Black Blood / Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.