Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? (3137 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
If Tinubu increased Lagos revenue which means he had more money to work for the state, so tell us what he achieved with the money.
oyebanji44:
He increased Lagos state revenue based financing RBF..

Meaning that Lagos can raise money and also finance loan or debt..without issuing a bond or pledging a part of its asset as collateral ....

No governor has ever done this ......

Nobody knows how tinubu did this..even me self , l don't know how he did it..

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Moderator this topic deserves to make front page.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2022
This Pandora Criminal Peter Obi caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy is whom you call the right man. This is aside the million in his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account, the money he looted to build himself mala in Abuja m PH but as luck will have it all his stolen asset is burning down to ashes one by one.

Strikethem:
If you and your entire slavish family vote Tinubu, how does that concern me mr Oponu.

That one is your palava, all I know is me, my people here in lagos and my people in ondo are voting Peter Obi and nothing your 100 can do about it. Same with millions of yorubas that will vote for a right man not one drug dealing bastard with no achievement.

And nothing you and your worthless useless, bastard slavish father can do about it than to perish for all we care.

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2022
But you can't list which is Fashola achievement among what I pointed out ?

i
MrColdsweat:

If you attribute fashola's achievements to tinubu. Wetin fashola go use campaign when e reach him turn?
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Of course it is not enough if Peter Obi could have achieved 1/100th of this maybe I would have considered him.

Rapuru14:

If these things you littered above are the reason a supposed 21st century youth is supporting sick and tired Octagenarian then I have every ground to question you sanity.

Meanwhile giving a clean man a bad label out inferiority complex and frustration won't in any way help your on candidate.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
This Pandora Criminal Peter Obi caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy is whom you call the right man. This is aside the million in his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account, the money he looted to build himself mala in Abuja m PH but as luck will have it all his stolen asset is burning down to ashes one by one.

Do not forget to show the bullion van from Tinubu.

And why hasn't EFCC arrest Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by babytoun: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2022
I never knew this simple question can be tougher than Jamb for tinubu supporters .

I guess questions like this form part of the reasons baba dey dodge interview .

ABEG MODE THIS IS A FRONTPAGE MATERIAL . WE NEED THE DIEHARD TINUBU SUPPORTERS TO SEE THIS AND RESPOND .

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
So the new look Fashola gave Lagos dissapperred n the tout that were nonexistent after Tinubu handed over to Fashola should be blamed on Tinubu now that they are everywhere ?

You don't even understand yourself...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Didijiji: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2022
ElSudani:

I have no time to trolls. Tell us what your own candidate achieved.
he achieved balabububluu
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2022
I tot same EFCC have arrested Tinubu n his bullion van. Sebi you wan prove say you be foolish soul.

Strikethem:
Do not forget to show the bullion van from Tinubu.

And why hasn't EFCC arrest Peter Obi.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
I tot same EFCC have arrested Tinubu n his bullion van. Sebi you wan prove say you be foolish soul.

When they are in government hahahahaha, you. Why did he not bring bullion van during Jonathan era.

Peter Obi is not in government or part of any government, why did efcc not arrest him.

You see how dull you are in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by ElSudani: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

What are these initiatives...tell us now.

It was fashola that gave Lagos a new look.... he increased lagos IGR from 90b to 300b...Tinubu achievement is minuscle...his only visible achievement is the louts and touts on the street of Lagos.

You are completely right.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2022
You guys are derailing this trend. The question is since Tinubu bulit Lagos we need the specific things he bulit in Lagos. If you know please tell us.
Superwave16320:

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2022
This is not about tribe asked yourself Osibanjo the vice president being a Yoruba how has benefited you as a person.pls focus on the topic.what did Tinubu do in Lagos when he was governor of Lagos State?
Superwave16320:
You forgot it was Yorubas that betrayed Awolowo n MKO. I am certain if indeed you are Yoruba, your father would have been among the traitors but it's pretty difficult for me to believe Ipob this days.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
If your father so desire let him wail to his death. You can be rest assured Tinubu will clear all the SW vote, as for what you desire to call the fool you own for a father, that is strictly your perogative. Me n my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Here is few pointers to Tinubu accomplishment in Lagos for your wretched soul to sleep in agony tonight.

Education - Tinubu remains dies gov to return schools to missionary n fiea to pay tuition of all student while Peter Obi was declared education was not for the poor. Tinubu paid bursary built millennium schools across Lagos while for 8 solid years Obi dis not lay a single foundation of classroom.

IGR - from the 500 million both Anamabra n Lagos generated in 1999 Lagos is today generating a trillion yearly due to the genius of Tinubu Alpha Beta. You can take all your complain about Alpha Beta to hell till any Nigeria company can achieve 1/10 of it accomplishment for Lagos.

Health - Tinubu built Island maternity, it success is replicated in Ikorodu Ajah badarry in mother n child maternity springing up across Lagos, with new one in the works for Alimosho Epe n other constituencies. Note that this mother n child hospital is not comparable to any across the length n breath of Nigeria. It is a facility I used personally. Add Gigi Bola as side attraction. Newly built Luth by the same Bola Ahmed Tinubu while doctors were going on year long strike under Peter Obi.

BRT -there is little to argue about here.
RRS - while some fools argued this was former operation sweep, I wonder if Tinubu should have allowed it to die off like all other state department allowed their security department die off. Note RRS is the most equipped n well trained security department after the DSS today. No state police division compares to it.

Eko Atlantic - the famous bar beach swallowed by the ocean is what Tinubu transformed to what hatefilled wretched soul can not phantom how he accomplished that till date.

Housing - The famous Abraham Adesanya Estate in Ajah was built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu with over 20 other estate across Lagos. Till date only his protege in Fashola is able to compete in providing similar accomodations while all others governor have no ideas how they made it happen. List below all start built m completed by Bola Tinubu.
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme

I can go on n on schooling your pathetic soul on project by Tinubu n yes there are some he invited Obasanjo n Tinubu to commission where they attest to his ingenuity though they belong to an opposition party.

Wetin Tinubu take senior your traitor father no amount of daily thread n new monickers you create can accomplish last last na you n your papa go tire.

dominic17:
This is not about tribe asked yourself Osibanjo the vice president being a Yoruba how has benefited you as a person.pls focus on the topic.what did Tinubu do in Lagos when he was governor of Lagos State?
Keep pretending like you can see what I listed he did previously. Now it is your turn to tell us what the pandora criminal in anamabra aside looting n being caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor's convoy.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
If your father so desire let him wail to his death. You can be rest assured Tinubu will clear all the SW vote, as for what you desire to call the fool you own for a father, that is strictly your perogative. Me n my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Here is few pointers to Tinubu accomplishment in Lagos for your wretched soul to sleep in agony tonight.

Education - Tinubu remains dies gov to return schools to missionary n fiea to pay tuition of all student while Peter Obi was declared education was not for the poor. Tinubu paid bursary built millennium schools across Lagos while for 8 solid years Obi dis not lay a single foundation of classroom.

IGR - from the 500 million both Anamabra n Lagos generated in 1999 Lagos is today generating a trillion yearly due to the genius of Tinubu Alpha Beta. You can take all your complain about Alpha Beta to hell till any Nigeria company can achieve 1/10 of it accomplishment for Lagos.

Health - Tinubu built Island maternity, it success is replicated in Ikorodu Ajah badarry in mother n child maternity springing up across Lagos, with new one in the works for Alimosho Epe n other constituencies. Note that this mother n child hospital is not comparable to any across the length n breath of Nigeria. It is a facility I used personally. Add Gigi Bola as side attraction. Newly built Luth by the same Bola Ahmed Tinubu while doctors were going on year long strike under Peter Obi.

BRT -there is little to argue about here.
RRS - while some fools argued this was former operation sweep, I wonder if Tinubu should have allowed it to die off like all other state department allowed their security department die off. Note RRS is the most equipped n well trained security department after the DSS today. No state police division compares to it.

Eko Atlantic - the famous bar beach swallowed by the ocean is what Tinubu transformed to what hatefilled wretched soul can not phantom how he accomplished that till date.

Housing - The famous Abraham Adesanya Estate in Ajah was built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu with over 20 other estate across Lagos. Till date only his protege in Fashola is able to compete in providing similar accomodations while all others governor have no ideas how they made it happen. List below all start built m completed by Bola Tinubu.
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme

I can go on n on schooling your pathetic soul on project by Tinubu n yes there are some he invited Obasanjo n Tinubu to commission where they attest to his ingenuity though they belong to an opposition party.

Wetin Tinubu take senior your traitor father no amount of daily thread n new monickers you create can accomplish last last na you n your papa go tire.

dominic17:

Keep pretending like you can see what I listed he did previously. Now it is your turn to tell us what the pandora criminal in anamabra aside looting n being caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor's convoy.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Why did Peter Obi not loot over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers during this Buhari era n let's see if he will not be rotting in jail eating watery beans.

Tinubu held no position after being governor for almost 10 years your PDP n EFCC couldn't not pin a dirt on his white stainless gown while Peter Obi was jumping from party to party to evade prosecution

Strikethem:
When they are in government hahahahaha, you. Why did he not bring bullion van during Jonathan era.

Peter Obi is not in government or part of any government, why did efcc not arrest him.

You see how dull you are in reasoning.

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Rapuru14:

They will show you 1 picture now with Tinubu, Obasanjo and 1 white man and tell you that is the Jagaban the master planner drawing the plan of their destiny grin

grin When I see them now (the bolded) I don't even bother arguing again. I just ignore them (leave them to wallow in their ignorance).

I only advice those who has been misinformed but are willing to give a listening ear (fence benchers).
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by babytoun: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2022
Why is this not a front page item yet ?
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Strikethem:
Before you start shouting Ipob up n dan, I am yoruba from ondo state.

But truth be told, I want to ask, what exactly did Tinubu do for lagos, what did he build in lagos. To those shouting Tinubu build lagos. What and how did he build lagos.

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria.

Was it Tinubu that build Cater Bridge( Built in 1901)?
Was it Tinubu that build 3rd mainland bridge( Built in 1990)?
Was it Tinubu that build Eko bridge(Built in 1975)?
Was it Tinubu that build National theatre(Built in 1976)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Stadium(Built in 1961)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Museum(Built in 1957)?
Was it Tinubu that build the Seaport?
Was he Tinubu that build the Airport?
Was it Tinubu that constructed the rail track in lagos?

These are the things that make up a city

Which one of these did Tinubu built?

So Tinubu supporters, what can you people point out in the name of Tinubu.

We can all point out some of the things great Awoo buit in Yorubaland but that should be for another day.

So what exactly did Tinubu do in lagos, not talking of Yoruba land?

Before Tinubu came on board, Lagos had many ways to generate revenue and become independent financially, but no one saw the opportunity.

Tinubu came and wondered how Lagos can have so many industries and yet be dependent on federal allocations.

He realized also that for Lagos to match up with the pace of other highly industrialized cities of the world, it needed a modern transportation system to ease the flow of goods and services.

Tinubu began work by strengthening the tax system. Using the court most of the time, he was able to get big industries to give back for all the goodies they had enjoyed when the whole tax system was a mess. That is why it is said that Tinubu brought some fiscal sanity to Lagos state. His blueprint for revolutionizing the tax system and easing the flow of goods and services is known as the Master plan and has been diligently adhered to by successive governments from Fashola to the current administration of Sanwoolu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Strikethem:
Atiku can't win, he's deceiving himself. I am voting Peter obi cos I know what he did in anambra without crossing the niger bridge.

Forget propaganda from enemies.

Good decision. And the best.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Danisaint112:
Strikethem

You won't see them in threads like this. Even if they appear now they would begin with insult because the are clueless.

Only a fool and an ignoramus will believe Tinubu built Lagos. Fact. If you think school is scam try Illiteracy.

This election has truly exposed the kind of fanbase Tinubu has.

Usually Agberos who believes the election is a do or die affair later they would tag Igbo politics Nzogbu Nzogbu whereas it's what best describes them.

This is Lagos before Tinubu became Governor in 1999

nyamiri fool... U don forget say I dey around.... Ok

U only show us 2 local governments out of 20...what about the remaining 18 Local governments ?

When Lagos city was capital... Lagos State has is own executive governor...

Same lagos state was created in 1967 but Lagos city has been in existence before then..

Before 1999, Lagos state don't have strong institutions that's coordinating / championing developmental affairs of Lagos...

When Tinubu came in....
He institutionalized parastatas that will work on the 25 years lagos developmental plans....

1) SINGLE TREASURY ACCT

2) LIR ( Lagos internal revenue ) IGR

3) LAMATA ( Lagos management Transportation ) UNDER DIS ARE ,Light rail, high way road construction and over head bridge , BRT TERMINALS , BRT BUSES...

4) LASWA ( Lagos water way transportation )

5) LASTMA ( Lagos traffic management )

6) LASEMA ( Lagos safety/ emergency management management )

7)LASERA

cool NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

9) MILLENNIUM SCHOOLS

10} REHABILITATED ALL LAGOS FIRE SERVICE CENTER... Introduced emergency toll line 24 hours..

11)52 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA ..built additional 52 LCDA for grassroot development
12)EKO ATLANTIC

ALL THESE INSTITUTIONS BIRTHED NEW LAGOS... And every predecessors after Tinubu are following the developmental plans...

Tinubu gave us new LAGOS...

1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Before Tinubu came on board, Lagos had many ways to generate revenue and become independent financially, but no one saw the opportunity.

Tinubu came and wondered how Lagos can have so many industries and yet be dependent of federal allocations.

He realized also that for Lagos to match up with the pace of other highly industrialized cities of the world, it needed a modern transportation system to ease the flow of goods and services.

Tinubu began work by strengthening the tax system. Using the court most of the time, he was able to get big industries to give back for all the goodies they had enjoyed when the whole tax system was a mess. That is why it is said that Tinubu brought some fiscal sanity to Lagos state. His blueprint for revolutionizing the tax system and easing the flow of goods and services is known as the Master plan and has been diligently adhered to by successive governments from Fashola to the current administration of Sanwoolu.

bros dem think say naa only to build fiscal structures be government.. that is why I keep saying it that tinubu is the only way now for better nigeria.... we need strong institutions..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
bros dey think say naa only to build be government.. that is why I keep saying it that tinubu is the only way now for better nigeria.... we need strong institutions..

Exactly.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Strikethem:
What concerns me is that never in your life market a rotten product to intelligent people. Yes, I am not from lagos, I am an ondo boy, I am not like you that can't be proud of where you come from.

He's is going for presidency of nigeria and not lagos. So what did he do in lagos?

Stop crying and give answer.
u dis OSU lunatic fool parading as Yoruba... No sane Yoruba son will behave as stupid as u are....

dis is anambra

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U only show us 2 local governments out of 20...what about the remaining 18 Local governments ?

Same lagos state was created in 1967 but Lagos city has been in existence before then..

Before 1999, Lagos state don't have strong institutions that's coordinating / championing developmental affairs of Lagos...

When Tinubu came in....
He institutionalized parastatas that will work on the 25 years lagos developmental plans....

1) SINGLE TREASURY ACCT

3) LAMATA ( Lagos management Transportation ) UNDER DIS ARE ,Light rail, high way road construction and over head bridge , BRT TERMINALS , BRT BUSES...

7)LASERA

cool NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

9) MILLENNIUM SCHOOLS

10} REHABILITATED ALL LAGOS FIRE SERVICE CENTER... Introduced emergency toll line 24 hours..

11)52 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA ..built additional 52 LCDA for grassroot development
12)EKO ATLANTIC

ALL THESE INSTITUTIONS BIRTHED NEW LAGOS... And every predecessors after Tinubu are following the developmental plans...

I said it. I knew if you were to reply you will start with insults. You were even too pained to notice I said. That's exactly how you know/spot a clueless and ignorant follower and a BAT

With all the LASes you are mentioning it's clear you don't know what a Governing body focus on. Least I forget the LASes you mentioned are filled with Agberos and you call it an achievement.

Even with all this Lagos was still ranked 2 world liveable city in the world. Tell me what has he really achieved.

You have ran to internet to go fetch information plus embed pictures for me to digest your nonsense. grin Please try harder.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
u dis OSU lunatic fool parading as Yoruba... No sane Yoruba son will behave as stupid as u are....

dis is anambra

A lot of state experience flood this year including Tinubu's Lagos, so if you want us to start digging up pictures we will.

This is also the Lagos you holding high esteem. Mind you Lagos is one kings of flooding in Naija. Even GRA's experience flood in the Lagos Tinubu built. Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sorry I didn't see what you listed earlier but I have seen I now. You can check this link for Obi's achievements https://financialquest.com.ng/what-you-need-to-know-about-mr-peter-obi-for-governor-of-anambra-state/
Superwave16320:

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
Why did Peter Obi not loot over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers during this Buhari era n let's see if he will not be rotting in jail eating watery beans.

Tinubu held no position after being governor for almost 10 years your PDP n EFCC couldn't not pin a dirt on his white stainless gown while Peter Obi was jumping from party to party to evade prosecution

Oya tell us where he see money that he carried bullion van.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Tinubu came and wondered how Lagos can have so many industries and yet be dependent on federal allocations.

So is that how he built Lagos you people keep shouting? Or are you people daft?

The question said what did he build in lagos, how did he build lagos, what nonsense about revenue generation are you talking about?

What did I ask what are you answering?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:

dis is anambra
See this fool, every sane yorubas that isn't foolish and daft like you will ask that sane questions many a time.

But I didn't expect worthless slave like you to have an answer to it.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
[s]
GoodLife4live:

When Tinubu came in....

1) SINGLE TREASURY ACCT

7)LASERA

cool NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

9) MILLENNIUM SCHOOLS

12)EKO ATLANTIC

[/s]Complete hogwash.

So in Anambra now, the cargo airport built by obiano should be tagged on Peter Obi.

Why are you so dense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? / "Inec Rigged Out Atiku and " Witnesses Tell Presidential Election petit Tribunal / Brace Up To Defend Our Democracy - PDP Charges Nigerians On New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.