Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? (3141 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Nyamiri is writing about Lagos state to a native of Lagos state..who all his ancestors were born, bred and buried in Lagos state.
no be juju be that?

Keep matching on the doing what you like in Lagos State. When you are dawn, you will go back to your region empty -handed.......The gods controlling the affair of Lagos state will trouble to and your family...
See this mumu, anyone that says the truth is always igbo. Oponu apoda.

Native of lagos but still wretched, even those that came are living better than you and giving you job so that hunger won't kill you.

Odensi
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Oni kuure. Apooda

Iwo gan, oni kuure, oni sunre.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
A man that left government over 10 years or do you mean to ask where Peter Obi got the money he use to build malls in Abuja n PH ?

Strikethem:
Oya tell us where he see money that he carried bullion van.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by OKOATA(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
A man that left government over 10 years or do you mean to ask where Peter Obi got the money he use to build malls in Abuja n PH ?

Nyesom Wike Built 14 flyovers in a space of 8 years, Peter Obi built 28 bridges/flyovers & 800km of roads in space of 8 years

Tinubu did not build a single bridge in space of 8 years. Some abnormal people say we should vote him for President?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Even you please read what you list as Obi achievement n point out 3 that is concrete that can be compared to what I listed here as achievement of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

dominic17:
Sorry I didn't see what you listed earlier but I have seen I now. You can check this link for Obi's achievements https://financialquest.com.ng/what-you-need-to-know-about-mr-peter-obi-for-governor-of-anambra-state/
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by OKOATA(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
Even you please read what you list as Obi achievement n point out 3 that is concrete that can be compared to what I listed here as achievement of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

This is what Obi did in Anambra within 8years. He built 28bridges/flyovers.
Wike has built about 13flyovers, what has Tinubu built. Show us photos and stop talking about Tinubus achievement.

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by 00FFT00(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Apart from perhaps, the government house, where else in Lagos do Lagosians constantly enjoy communal pipe-borne water?.

Anyone?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:

I am not from Anambra, I am not from south east, I am not igbo. I am yoruba but I can tell you things that Peter Obi built in Anambra when he was governor without crossing niger bridge.

These are some of what Peter Obi built
Focus on facts.
1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
5. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
6. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
7. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha.

These do not include other things he did that I know.

Now can you name anything built by Tinubu name?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Strikethem:
[s][/s]Complete hogwash.

So in Anambra now, the cargo airport built by obiano should be tagged on Peter Obi.

Why are you so dense?
byour pathological liar do not have any foundation... He didn't write any manifestos for predecessor... Till date your weak theifobi lack says and power to take decisions in anambra... But TINUBU till date TINUBU still have POLITICAL power to decide who is next and what to do in LAGOS.... U be mumu... Show me obi Entourage that is in control of any POLITICAL office in anambra ? Fool.. NAA u gangannbe dence

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by jamace(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
ElSudani:
Tinubu's achievements in Lagos is an insurmountable hurdle for his opponents. Rather than bragging about their own non existent achievements they expend a lot of energy trying to discredit Tinubu.
Grammar without substance. Urchin sighted. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by jamace(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
byour pathological liar do not have any foundation... He didn't write any manifestos for predecessor... Till date your weak theifobi lack says and power to take decisions in anambra... But TINUBU till date TINUBU still have POLITICAL power to decide who is next and what to do in LAGOS.... U be mumu... Show me obi Entourage that is in control of any POLITICAL office in anambra ? Fool.. NAA u gangannbe dence
Peter Obi is not a political jobber like Tinubu.

Urchins claim Tinubu laid the blueprint for development of Lagos. How comes under Tinubu Lagos debt rose from N200m in 1999 to N100b in 2007?
As far as I am concerned, Lagos developed Tinubu and his family...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Hahahahaha, what did master planner built as a Governor.

Mumu like you, what do you expect him to say before, you expect him to denigrate his party chairman. You see why I said you are dense.

Mention one thing built by your drug dealing master in lagos

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rapuru14:

It's obvious the question is paining you to your ass if not why the abuse?

Same way urchins kept calling for hell to let loose on Rufai simply because he requested Tifnubu should face the press.

Meanwhile is this all he did to be elected president of over 200million people?

Indeed urchins are possessed by high level demons which make them reason like sub-humans.

Shut up your pathological nyamiri POLITICIAN is a mediocrity thinker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Strikethem:
Hahahahaha, what did master planner built as a Governor.

Mumu like you, what do you expect him to say before, you expect him to denigrate his party chairman. You see why I said you are dense.

Mention one thing built by your drug dealing master in lagos
He did alots... Your pathological nyamiri POLITICIAN is a mediocrity achieval... Don't ever compare that Dullard to TINUBU....

THIEFOBI don't have any foundation... He lack the brain to transform that's why anambra state look so primitive and underdeveloped.... Nyamiri fool ... Furking impostor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Shut up your pathological nyamiri POLITICIAN is a mediocrity thinker
Lagos developed Tinubu and his family... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
jamace:

Peter Obi is not a political jobber like Tinubu.

Urchins claim Tinubu laid the blueprint for development of Lagos. How comes under Tinubu Lagos debt rose from N200m in 1999 to N100b in 2007?
As far as I am concerned, Lagos developed Tinubu and his family...
let your unproductive anambra build your thiefobi naa
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by GoodLife4live: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Danisaint112:

I said it. I knew if you were to reply you will start with insults. You were even too pained to notice I said. That's exactly how you know/spot a clueless and ignorant follower and a BAT

With all the LASes you are mentioning it's clear you don't know what a Governing body focus on. Least I forget the LASes you mentioned are filled with Agberos and you call it an achievement.

Even with all this Lagos was still ranked 2 world liveable city in the world. Tell me what has he really achieved.

You have ran to internet to go fetch information plus embed pictures for me to digest your nonsense. grin Please try harder.
but no single place is qualified as a city in the whole of igboland ? Is that not anough for you to cry ?

Dis is Lagos we built with the support of fg but your barren land is CURSED... Nobody cares to do anything there including the colonials...

See Lagos.. your best 8n nigeria

RINUBU LAGOS

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Imagine in 1999 Tinubu had insight to build following estates -Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme n more

Tinubu built Lagos Island maternity till date no hospital ensure safe delivery of mother n child in any public facility across Nigeria bas they do. It is now replicated in Ikorodu my home town and Ajah where I live with plans to have it in every LGA.

Tinubu built LASUTH campus (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) n equiped with the best modern facility, it as became a standard for other teaching hospitals across the country, he also built additional 25 primary healthcare centers across the state and refurbished 9 of them.

Bola Tinubu of Lagos state yesterday commissioned the state Central Business District worth over N15 billion.

Tinubu also built the new Lagos City malll After it was razed to the ground.

Bola Tinubu also initiated the following
PPP Initiatives:
-Lekki Free Trade Zone PPP - Tinubu
-Eko Atlantic - PPP Tinubu
-Lagos state security trust fund - Tinubu
-Lekki infrastructure company - Tinubu
-Enron power project PPP - Tinubu
-LSPDC PPP - Tinubu
-Privatisation of Healthcare delivery ( Labs and diagnostic centers) - Tinubu
-Lagos BRT scheme PPP - Tinubu
-Lekki concession company PPP - Tinubu

Bola Tinubu built 4 millennium secondary schools each with 39 classrooms, staffs room, library, laboratories, and 60 toilets as a new model for public schools listed below -
-Abibatu Mogaji Senior Sec School Agege
-The Millennium Senior Secondary, Egbeda
-Babs Fafunwa Millennium Secondary, Ojodu.
-Bola Ige Millennium Senior Sec School Ajeromi-Ifelodun

Bola Tinubu built Ogba shopping complex
Eko international bank
Gowon Estate modern market

For more on Bola Tinubu project
https://tinubustraight.com/asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-on-transportation/
The fact is you will continue disgrace Peter Obi each time you come across those of us that were alive when Tinubu was governor. Even Azikwe will labour to his death to compete with Bola Ahmed Tinubu talk more of a baby like Pandora.

Strikethem:
I am not from Anambra, I am not from south east, I am not igbo. I am yoruba but I can tell you things that Peter Obi built in Anambra when he was governor without crossing niger bridge.

These are some of what Peter Obi built
Focus on facts.
1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
5. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
6. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
7. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha.

These does not include other things he did that I know.

Now can you name anything built by Tinubu name?
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Superwave16320: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Peter Obi built 28 bridges please name just 10 of those bridges n fly over. Even that is too much list 5.

OKOATA:

Nyesom Wike Built 14 flyovers in a space of 8 years, Peter Obi built 28 bridges/flyovers & 800km of roads in space of 8 years

Tinubu did not build a single bridge in space of 8 years. Some abnormal people say we should vote him for President?
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BentizilL: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Strikethem:
I am a bonafide yoruba man but I don't support blindly.
I didn't hate Tinubu or anyone. But for anyone to tell me to vote him without telling me what and what he did in lagos just the way I outlined it is a total slam to my educated self.

This same question is what I have been asking them even on Facebook, Twitter, but none of them have given me answer rather turned it to abuse.

As in how do you convince me to vote a man with nothing to his people as two times Governor of a state that has always been booming.
Stop hiding under Omoluabi name, only a bastard ask what Tinubu did in Lagos...

Even opposition doesn't debate Tinubu stellar achievements and unrivalled legacy, Reno omokri had to call him the best governor any Nigeria state ever had... kiss

Stop disguising and rep your people...
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by adekolaelect(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Only one thing that is making Iyamiris to migrate to Lagos as if there is civil war in the region and later claim it as no man's land but they all know their papa land is very far to that state (Lagos) .Good things always have more friends everyday . People only associating with success but not Failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BentizilL: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
dominic17:
Sorry I didn't see what you listed earlier but I have seen I now. You can check this link for Obi's achievements https://financialquest.com.ng/what-you-need-to-know-about-mr-peter-obi-for-governor-of-anambra-state/
Never in your life drop this link to when talking about Tinubu..
I cannot imagine I click on that link and fail to see any tangible thing Obi did in Anambra... Pls don't ever mention Obi side by side with Tinubu, it's an embarrassment to the legacy of Tinubu...

Even opposition can't hide the fact that Tinubu is the best governor ever to rule a Nigeria state...
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Just to mention but few,he built state secretariat, constructed 28bridges,2 mini stadiums,constructed and rehabilitated 900KM roads and bulit teaching hospital for the state. All this thing are done without borrowing any Kobo instead he left cash and investment to the state, just imagine if he ruled a state like Lagos what he would have achieved. If we remove sentiment Tinubu is no match to Peter Obi
you can click below link to know more about his achievements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

Superwave16320:

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by dominic17: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
My friend stop ranting, Tinubu is no match to Peter Obi check below link for specific details of his achievements without borrowing Kobo and compare them with Tinubu's achievements even with all the debts he borrowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

BentizilL:

Never in your life drop this link to when talking about Tinubu..
I cannot imagine I click on that link and fail to see any tangible thing Obi did in Anambra... Pls don't ever mention Obi side by side with Tinubu, it's an embarrassment to the legacy of Tinubu...

Even opposition can't hide the fact that Tinubu is the best governor ever to rule a Nigeria state...
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Superwave16320:
Imagine in 1999 Tinubu had insight to build following estates -Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme n more

Tinubu built Lagos Island maternity till date no hospital ensure safe delivery of mother n child in any public facility across Nigeria bas they do. It is now replicated in Ikorodu my home town and Ajah where I live with plans to have it in every LGA.

Tinubu built LASUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) n equiped with the best modern facility, it as became a standard for other teaching hospitals across the country, he also built additional 25 primary healthcare centers across the state and refurbished 9 of them.

Bola Tinubu of Lagos state yesterday commissioned the state Central Business District worth over N15 billion.

Tinubu also built the new City After it was razed to the ground.

Bola Tinubu also initiated the following
PPP Initiatives:
-Lekki Free Trade Zone PPP - Tinubu
-Eko Atlantic - PPP Tinubu
-Lagos state security trust fund - Tinubu
-Lekki infrastructure company - Tinubu
-Enron power project PPP - Tinubu
-LSPDC PPP - Tinubu
-Privatisation of Healthcare delivery ( Labs and diagnostic centers) - Tinubu
-Lagos BRT scheme PPP - Tinubu
-Lekki concession company PPP - Tinubu

Bola Tinubu built 4 millennium secondary schools each with 39 classrooms, staffs room, library, laboratories, and 60 toilets as a new model for public schools listed below -
-Abibatu Mogaji Senior Sec School Agege
-The Millennium Senior Secondary, Egbeda
-Babs Fafunwa Millennium Secondary, Ojodu.
-Bola Ige Millennium Senior Sec School Ajeromi-Ifelodun

Bola Tinubu built Ogba shopping complex
Eko international bank
Gowon Estate modern market

For more on Bola Tinubu project
https://tinubustraight.com/asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-on-transportation/
The fact is you will continue disgrace Peter Obi each time you come across those of us that were alive when Tinubu was governor. Even Azikwe will labour to his death to compete with Bola Ahmed Tinubu talk more of a baby like Pandora.

Hahahahaha, truly, no one can defend Tinubu without being stupid.

How did Tinubu built LASUTH that was established in 1955 hahahahaha.

Truly, tinubu supporters are daft.

Even if you want to copy and paste a lie that some mumu like you posted, do you think intelligent people won't verify hahahahaha.

Tinubu initiated what? Are you daft? What did he initiate?
Imagine this mumu saying Tinubu has insight to build Hahahahaha, so why did he not build them in his 8years.

Which new city was raised to ground that he built, always finish statement ode. You are not talking g to tour fellow fools.

You must think you are talking to your fellow daft slave.

Tinubu built millennium schools hahahahaha, which state governor did not build schools, Mimiko of my states build different mega schools in all part of the state, so is that what is called development?

Truly, Tinubu supporters are completely daft.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2022
BentizilL:

Stop hiding under Omoluabi name, only a bastard ask what Tinubu did in Lagos...

Even opposition doesn't debate Tinubu stellar achievements and unrivalled legacy, Reno omokri had to call him the best governor any Nigeria state ever had... kiss

Stop disguising and rep your people...
O ti ya were, ori e daru.

Come and change my identity.

This is to tell you that many yorubas like me are intelligent and not dummy like you that take everything said to you.

Osiun

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2022
GoodLife4live:
but no single place is qualified as a city in the whole of igboland ? Is that not anough for you to cry ?

Dis is Lagos we built with the support of fg but your barren land is CURSED... Nobody cares to do anything there including the colonials...

See Lagos.. your best 8n nigeria

RINUBU LAGOS

There is no point in replying you anymore it's obvious you are out of words.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:
Mention one thing he erected as Governor for 8year.

Sebi lagos was bush before he became governor in 1999, no bridge, no road, no airport, no seaport. He just came and built all that within 8years.

Tell us how he built them since you all claimed he built lagos.

Stop telling me about igr nonsense that every states have been generating since the beginning of Nigeria.

I know if he eventually becomes the president which won't happen, you guys will claim he develop Abuja and the whole Nigeria.

You see how ignorant you are.

What was the size of Lagos IGR before Tinubu?

And what was it after Tinubu?

Lagos began to grow under Tinubu, and is currently the 7th fastest growing city in the world by IGR.

Every state generates IGR, but which other state is financially independent?

Use your head, my friend.

Tinubu built Lagos.

Lagos before Tinubu was a tottering giant with potentials that no one was utilizing. Tinubu made Lagos what it is today.
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2022
Strikethem:
O ti ya were, ori e daru.

Come and change my identity.

This is to tell you that many yorubas like me are intelligent and not dummy like you that take everything said to you.

Osiun

You are mannerless, and no one should have dignified you with an answer.

Many of you don't appreciate arguments, yet you want to open a thread with a question that you need answers to.

And when you don't get the answer you want, you start abusing like a child without home training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Introduces Automated Salary Payment / Northern Governors are the King Makers.Jonathan Can Never Be President,period! / Vagabonds Want To Succeed Me---Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.