Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? (6786 Views)

Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex / Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BrendanJo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
There is this girl whom I so much loved and I decided to let her know my feelings and ofcause she knows as well and her closeness with everyone around the work place knew she likes me but after talking to her, she never said yes neither did she said no.
She is actually cute which makes most guys to want to have her as well and also, she is jovial as well. As a result of that,she flirt around with guys even when I'm around her, she will stir at me and said I'm too jealous.
I have never thought of having sex with her, but most times we do kiss. Some months back she withdraw herself from me all in the guess of i just want to have sex with her, as a result of such statement I stopped associating with her because that's was never my intentions. Of recent she started coming close and we were good again.
Just last week we were together in a room playing and kissing, but I was been careful the way I touched her. All of a sudden she told me she needed sex. I was astonished. I was like what do u say, she repeated it that she is tired of kissing and that she wants sex. I told her I don't want to cross my boundary.
She became provoked and walked out. Since then our relationship or friendship is going down the drain. She keeps her distance from me.
Note: this person never said yes to me neither did she said no. So I don't know if she belongs to me or not, she chat up alot of guys with love emoji.
Whats her reasons for being angry?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by chatinent: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
BrendanJo:
There is this girl whom I so much loved and I decided to let her know my feelings and ofcause she knows as well and her closeness with everyone around the work place knew she likes me but after talking to her, she never said yes neither did she said no.
She is actually cute which makes most guys to want to have her as well and also, she is jovial as well. As a result of that,she flirt around with guys even when I'm around her, she will stir at me and said I'm too jealous.
I have never thought of having sex with her, but most times we do kiss. Some months back she withdraw herself from me all in the guess of i just want to have sex with her, as a result of such statement I stopped associating with her because that's was never my intentions. Of recent she started coming close and we were good again.
Just last week we were together in a room playing and kissing, but I was been careful the way I touched her. All of a sudden she told me she needed sex. I was astonished. I was like what do u say, she repeated it that she is tired of kissing and that she wants sex. I told her I don't want to cross my boundary.
She became provoked and walked out. Since then our relationship or friendship is going down the drain. She keeps her distance from me.
Note: this person never said yes to me neither did she said no. So I don't know if she belongs to me or not, she chat up alot of guys with love emoji.
Which boundaries are you talking about, mbok? You dey kiss but you don't want sex. Brother, have you been wiped with a USB cord in the middle of your head before?

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by MarketDispatch: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
BrendanJo:
There is this girl whom I so

Nowadays you don't need a yes or a No to start a relationship ship. Once kissing has entered, or knacking has started, you already have an answer

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by faceLAGOS: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bro, bang that girl. She’s hornny

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by dazzlingd(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:
You are very stoopid

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by VeryWickedGoat: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2022
OP stand your ground and let her starve to death.
No time to simp for pretentious bitches.

If d thing hook her let her go to the nearest cornfield to rape a cornstalk or open her mouth and say Yes.

Nonsense.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by omotoshodontee1: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2022
continue living in fantasy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by okunwaye(m): 5:54am On Dec 17, 2022
I hate all this toddler story. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Suunnn(f): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:
To get the answer you got to sit her down into talking
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by lilachiever(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:

Don't yield to her request, make she no hang another person belle on your neck, she might be pregnant and looking for who to hang the baby on. These ladies do it a lot.

So many guys are fathering bastards without knowing.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Ikennaford: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2022
chatinent:

Which boundaries are you talking about, mbok? You dey kiss but you don't want sex. Brother, have you been wiped with a USB cord in the middle of your head before?
IPhone cord deh sweet well well, e deh enter bone marrow

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by texannaija: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Nowadays you don't need a yes or a No to start a relationship ship. Once kissing has entered, or knacking has started, you already have an answer

Please tell him ooo!. Shey people still dey “toast” sef again?. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by cumoverna: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2022
This op na small pikin,
I still get one fine girl wey all guys de disturb, I bleep am in a way she nor go forget, till today she still come around.

I first toast her, till today she never say yes or no.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by advanceDNA: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
Suunnn:

To get the answer you got to sit her down into talking

Cant we just stand and talk...?? Must talking be done sitting people down??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
At the end of the day you'll realize that u took one of the best decisions of ur life. That single decision may have saved u frm so many negative vices that might have come ur way after the sex. Always remember that a 5 minutes pleasure can destroy the future of a whole generation

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by SirJerrie(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Always remember that a 5 minutes pleasure can destroy the future of a whole generation

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Dunkjames5(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=SirJer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by yomi007k(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2022
lilachiever:

Don't yield to her request, make she no hang another person belle on your neck, she might be pregnant and looking for who to hang the baby on. These ladies do it a lot.

So many guys are fathering bastards without knowing.

No be lie...

Many men are suffering now becos of Free Sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Rexymania(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2022
Me sef won ask this question... LoL
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Boogyman557: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2022
because women are like ovens it takes them time to heat and cool off while men are like switch that can come on and off at almost any time.so when she's on fire be ready to hose her down or else she would explode.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BigDawsNet: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:

because they are human being... and they design to get Hot.. they trust u to come to u for sex.. so if u ignore them... they feel embarrassed and pass the aggression on you...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by turawaa(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2022
That’s a sexual harassment scene

But who go trust the guy for reporting sexual assault.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Nonexisting1: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2022
These children again.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Enny2013(f): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2022
If only u know her intentions.
Well,It is good to b disciplined. It shouldn't always b about sex.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Privatepart00: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2022
shocked

Coming to narrate my experience

She resulted to emotional blackmail to have her way

Still insisted no sex

A sex starved girl behave worse

“They claim to be the queen”

But can’t control themselves when hor&ny

PS: Why will Mod change hor&ny to hot ? Is the word bad compared to what Tinubu supporters write here

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Suunnn(f): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Cant we just stand and talk...?? Must talking be done sitting people down??
Lol

Nothing bad, talking while and when standing
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2022
You're too naive. You also need to upgrade your written and spoken English.

Don't say, act.

Anyway, thank God you didn't do anything with her. You would've ended up lasting just 69 seconds and she'll dump you for not being great in bed.

Some kids of nowadays have zero street cred and wisdom. Na indomie just full una head.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by legionISproteus: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:

She don fuccck another man.

You did well. Take my advice and ignore her. That friendship did you no good. You do not need her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by legionISproteus: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2022
omale88:
because women are like ovens it takes them time to heat and cool off while men are like switch that can come on and off at almost any time.so when she's on fire be ready to hose her down or else she would explode.
KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THIS LIE.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by legionISproteus: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
At the end of the day you'll realize that u took one of the best decisions of ur life. That single decision may have saved u frm so many negative vices that might have come ur way after the sex. Always remember that a 5 minutes pleasure can destroy the future of a whole generation
wia una dey learn dis tin sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me! / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies / FACTS ABOUT INTIMACY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.