Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex (1080 Views)

Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 10:08pm On May 24, 2023
It seems it's a must that your wife must deny you sex at some point. So get prepared
In my opinion, men should move closer to God, and use that period of sex-denial to Fast and Pray so as to cope and ward off the vexation their wife is bringing to them.
I pity men who can't fast and pray. Their wife go show them shege.
If after fasting 6 to 6 for 7 days and your wife doesn't calm down...increase the fast to 14 days...what this does is that Fasting makes u talk less or open to unnecessary argument and sex urge...so it helps and it also improves u Spiritually which is a big gain... instead of quaralling with your wife.
So after 14 days fast and your wife hasn't come back to her senses .Pls continue to fast till 30 days. And be happy you are walking closer to God. Forget about her... EVEN break your fast by cooking yourself or buying from food from canteen.

After a while she will be the one to come and tempt you with seduction away from your fasting, if u follow the fast strictly. U must not fall to her temptation. That will make you a joke of a weak man.

Note you must love God and spiritual things before you can do this....... otherwise the fast go dey vex you
It works... No wonder Paul even told us, it's better we are not married cos of all This marriage wahala and sexual temptation.
So once sex denial come....change it to fasting and get closer to God just as Paul us want to be all the time.
You will be blessed trust me. It will also help u from extramarital affairs .. Aside this method ..u and Ur marriage are in soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2023
Since everyone wants to be mad ,

Women should learn to fast when their husbands deny them upkeep money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 10:27pm On May 24, 2023
Cutehector:
Since everyone wants to be mad ,

Women should learn to fast when their husbands deny them upkeep money
I'm talking as a Christian and obviously, my advice is for Christian who loves God and care about their relationship with God.
You don't have to starve your woman for denying you sex. Just give her the minimum stipend for her feeding.

But go into fasting and improve Ur relationship with him. That act can inspire your wife
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Mille: 10:28pm On May 24, 2023
Rubbish.

By the second month, go and start getting it outside. If your income isn't big enough to accommodate sustaining a girlfriend, reduce your share of the family expenses minus those of the children and use the rest to take care of your own needs. Your own needs matter too.

Whatever you do as a man, make sure you have options.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 10:31pm On May 24, 2023
Mille:
Rubbish.

By the second month, go and start getting it outside. If your income isn't big enough to accommodate sustaining a girlfriend, reduce your share of the family expenses minus those of the children and use the rest to take care of your own needs. Your own needs matter too.

Whatever you do as a man, make sure you have options.

Christians should not encourage extramarital affairs. ...it's not scriptural
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Emmyginger(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2023
Is this a joke or what?
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 10:45pm On May 24, 2023
Emmyginger:
Is this a joke or what?
Oh.
What stops a Christian from fasting for 7 days, 14 days or 21 days?
Sex sex all the time....do u even dedicate time to get closer to God..?
Sex sex all the time has no benefit in my opinion.
I'm gradually making fasting a lifestyle....so I don't want to get used to sex to the extent of fighting my wife for it....she deny me sex...I go into one month fasting...Na she go beg me...as I'm away with God...
She gets craze
Me sef get craze to get closer to God and hear him

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Emmyginger(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Oh.
What stops a Christian from fasting for 7 days, 14 days or 21 days?
Sex sex all the time....do u even dedicate time to get closer to God..?
Sex sex all the time has no benefit in my opinion.
I'm gradually making fasting a lifestyle....so I don't want to get used to sex to the extent of fighting my wife for it....she deny me sex...I go into one month fasting...Na she go beg me...as I'm away with God...
She gets craze
Me sef get craze to get closer to God and hear him
Good luck with that
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 11:17pm On May 24, 2023
Emmyginger:

Good luck with that
Why must it be men begging women for sex
Why can't it be the wife begging us for sex...
I will rather fast for one year than beg a wife for sex, someone I married with my hard-earned money.
How can she be more sexually disciplined than me.....it's not possible...Na she must beg

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Nyascobar1414: 11:19pm On May 24, 2023
Your wife ain't giving you sxx.but you still paying her bills.. Why are men so clueless when it comes to relationship..

Any man that is selfish and also a narcissist cant loose when it comes to vvomen...

Guide your resources and attention the way a vvoman guides her jajiana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 11:25pm On May 24, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Your wife ain't giving you sxx.but you still paying her bills.. Why are men so clueless when it comes to relationship..

Any man that is selfish and also a narcissist cant loose when it comes to vvomen...

You have a point., Especially the attention part.
U can drop minimum cash for her feeding or like divide what u used to give by 2 or 3....
Or fast and mandate everyone must fast too...so that means u will drop less cash...Let everybody be crazing together

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Cutehector(m): 3:42am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

I'm talking as a Christian and obviously, my advice is for Christian who loves God and care about their relationship with God.
You don't have to starve your woman for denying you sex. Just give her the minimum stipend for her feeding.

But go into fasting and improve Ur relationship with him. That act can inspire your wife
didnt the same bible preach that spouses shouldnt deny themselves their body or else they invite the devil to have a fieldplay in their marriage.

If i wipe you cord for neck eh.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Fahvvy: 5:16am On May 25, 2023
First of...
A spouse shouldn't deny their partner access to s.ex undecided...

The man has a right to his wife's body and vice versa, so denying your partner s.ex is you infringing on their right undecided...

Secondly...
If the reason why you're fasting is because your wife said no to s.ex, blimey, FASTING WILL NOT SOLVE IT!! undecided...

The fact that it has gotten to a point where she is denying you s.ex is proof that there's an underlying issue in the marriage and until that underlying issue is dealt with, you wouldn't get so much result undecided...

Thirdly...
S ex is a NEED for man, so a woman denying her hubby s.ex is invariably pushing him to going outside...

Whilst I don't support extra marital affairs, if your wife were to deny me s.ex without any valid reason that has properly being communicated, then I believe it's time to find her replacement undecided...
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 7:55am On May 25, 2023
Cutehector:
didnt the same bible preach that spouses shouldnt deny themselves their body or else they invite the devil to have a fieldplay in their marriage.

If i wipe you cord for neck eh.
Yes Bible said it....Bible said and command many things, but how many people obey?
In a case my wife fail to obey, should I rape her or continue to Nag , quarell and embitter myself?
You see, that command was given to reasonable Christian family with fear of God...but today, most people are selfish and unwilling to obey instruction
So I will Kuku turn my own to retreat and fasting...as Relationship with God is also important to me.
If she comes back to ask me for sex...I will tell her I'm fasting and not ready. Na she Sabi.
Man shall not live by bread and sex alone.....This can only be done by Christian who loves God more than sex though. So I know what I'm saying.
After all Paul dint marry and dint die...and he even told us it is better we dint marry so we can focus on God.,cos marriage comes with trouble and cares that can distract us from God...
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by diogo23: 9:44am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Did you know that some women deny their husband sex just to get what they want so a man should do whatever it take to get what he want
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by diogo23: 9:47am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Christians should not encourage extramarital affairs. ...it's not scriptural
And the man will be dying silently in his own house, This your mentality is the reason men die first in the family
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 9:49am On May 25, 2023
diogo23:

Did you know that some women deny their husband sex just to get what they want so a man should do whatever it take to get what he want
Removing food from the mouth of a person and removing sex from a man is not the same thing.
It's wickedness to withdraw food from anyone.
Lack of sex won't kill you
You can say that for lack of food.
Are u even supposed to starve your enemy, let alone your wife? I don't subscribe to that...but u may limit the extra cash u give her just to display Ur anger
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 9:52am On May 25, 2023
diogo23:

And the man will be dying silently in his own house, This your mentality is the reason men die first in the family
It's that reason we are to open our eyes and beg God to show us our realm woman in God.
People make mistakes and marry harlots and Jezebel and expected to be treated like Sarah treated Abraham?
Once u marry a bad woman...just carry your cross or use God to cope...
If u try and be wiser by doing things Ur wayz be rest assured u just open an hornet nest, the next wahala u meet, u should embrace it and not complain...
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by diogo23: 10:07am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Removing food from the mouth of a person and removing sex from a man is not the same thing.
It's wickedness to withdraw food from anyone.
Lack of sex won't kill you
You can say that for lack of food.
Are u even supposed to starve your enemy, let alone your wife? I don't subscribe to that...but u may limit the extra cash u give her just to display Ur anger
Oh she have right to starve me of sex? I see
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 10:10am On May 25, 2023
diogo23:

Oh she have right to starve me of sex? I see
Can a woman be in mood for sex all the time?
It will surely happen that she will deny u...so start learning to deal with Ur who Oga.
The Bible does not permit spouse to deny each other...but do people obey Bible?
Denying people food cos of sex is really low, and wicked...una no dey reason?..
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by diogo23: 12:04pm On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Can a woman be in mood for sex all the time?
It will surely happen that she will deny u...so start learning to deal with Ur who Oga.
The Bible does not permit spouse to deny each other...but do people obey Bible?
Denying people food cos of sex is really low, and wicked...una no dey reason?..
No but don't try to justify wickedness
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

i swear, the op is a simp..
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by PeterObi4Presid: 7:09pm On May 25, 2023
Cutehector:
i swear, the op is a simp..
Lol
I'm just being practical
Cos if u fight Ur woman for sex...she will probably not give u
If u ignore her, she might come to her senses later . But then u will be burning in passion...so why not convert that passion into fasting and reap Spiritual benefit instead of of fighting or chasing extramarital affairs?
This is straight forward
Re: Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex by Savedday2: 7:23pm On May 25, 2023
9ja girls are the most useless sent of women any man can get marry to.

Ashawo them!

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Pray For Marriage,while Single Guys Pray To Be Successful. / My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere / Stop Being Broke And Earn With ARGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.