Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? (6788 Views)

Men Should Learn To Fast As Coping Mechanism When Their Wives Deny Them Sex / Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BrendanJo(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Yes, they are humans as well. But think of it, someone who stop talking to you 3 months because she believes all you wanted from her will be sex, all of a sudden came up with the idea how will you feel? Jump into it?
omale88:
because women are like ovens it takes them time to heat and cool off while men are like switch that can come on and off at almost any time.so when she's on fire be ready to hose her down or else she would explode.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BrendanJo(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Must everything be about insult? If you claim to be that good in writing or whatsoever, where have that take you to. Sometimes we really have to use our imagination to know the state at which one is while writing.
Coming to your period 69 seconds you don't judge everyone to be that. You don't know me so u don't draw conclusions.
iLegendd:
You're too naive. You also need to upgrade your written and spoken English.

Don't say, act.

Anyway, thank God you didn't do anything with her. You would've ended up lasting just 69 seconds and she'll dump you for not being great in bed.

Some kids of nowadays have zero street cred and wisdom. Na indomie just full una head.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by thestreets(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
You're too naive. You also need to upgrade your written and spoken English.

Don't say, act.

Anyway, thank God you didn't do anything with her. You would've ended up lasting just 69 seconds and she'll dump you for not being great in bed.

Some kids of nowadays have zero street cred and wisdom. Na indomie just full una head.
al

baba u don take style dey market your product. no worry the guy too go use him experience write book to get digital asset way go dey pay am. but i still surprise say ppl dey buy book on how to last long ontop woman. dat one off me. no b war na. shey na team work abi na because say men dey brainless some how.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Baronthecelebri: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Lazy youth
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Jpblessed(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Op, please stop trying to understand a woman, rather flow with the rhythm for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Starz825(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2022
lilachiever:

Don't yield to her request, make she no hang another person belle on your neck, she might be pregnant and looking for who to hang the baby on. These ladies do it a lot.

So many guys are fathering bastards without knowing.

You nailed it man

Girl wey no tell you yes or no
Dey flirt with other guys
Dey kiss you for office but dey fvck other guys outside of office...

Now, suddenly want sex from you?

Op, you better give your self sense...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Qatar2022: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:
There is this girl whom I so much loved and I decided to let her know my feelings and ofcause she knows as well and her closeness with everyone around the work place knew she likes me but after talking to her, she never said yes neither did she said no.
She is actually cute which makes most guys to want to have her as well and also, she is jovial as well. As a result of that,she flirt around with guys even when I'm around her, she will stir at me and said I'm too jealous.
I have never thought of having sex with her, but most times we do kiss. Some months back she withdraw herself from me all in the guess of i just want to have sex with her, as a result of such statement I stopped associating with her because that's was never my intentions. Of recent she started coming close and we were good again.
Just last week we were together in a room playing and kissing, but I was been careful the way I touched her. All of a sudden she told me she needed sex. I was astonished. I was like what do u say, she repeated it that she is tired of kissing and that she wants sex. I told her I don't want to cross my boundary.
She became provoked and walked out. Since then our relationship or friendship is going down the drain. She keeps her distance from me.
Note: this person never said yes to me neither did she said no. So I don't know if she belongs to me or not, she chat up alot of guys with love emoji.
Whats her reasons for being angry?
You be proper mugu jezz this condition you still want yes what kind of man are you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by nnamdi640: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
My brother, you took the right decision, don't mind those telling you rubbish. Girls like that have bad intentions for demanding for such. Assuming you accepted her request, same people condemning you now will still speak bad of your action.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by DaInferno(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
dazzlingd:

You are very stoopid

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Nawa4unaoo: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
OHH GOD which kind person be dis sef, OP u sure say you well so

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Jii95: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
How old are you? I'm tired of giving underage tips about relationship. No shades bro!
Notwithstanding, just focus on your studies or skills acquisition, by the time you're due for relationship, you will understand that nowadays no guy cares about YES or No. Because action speaks louder than words. Even at the point of marriage, all you need to do is call your girlfriend to inform her people that you're going to see them.
Talking of that your kissing counterpart, do you want her to accept you as one of her boyfriends? She probably doesn't want to give you false hope of having a girlfriend in her, which is what real guys don't like. Her zoning you as sex mate, is much better, economical and peaceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by czarr(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
what is your reason for not having sex?
what is your reason for not having sense?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na wah

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
legionISproteus:
KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THIS LIE.
keep telling yourself this lie.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by misreal(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
U escaped a trap bro..
Don't ever sleep with a girl suddenly,else she will just pin pregnancy on you
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by jeromestarks: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'm usually a guy who doesn't give two shits about girls, especially those who aren't virgins but seriously, if you want a serious relationship with a girl, do not have sex with her if you didn't hear a LOUD and clear yes.

Let her verbally accept you. It's very important.

However, if you want to play games with her, fvck her the very second she pulls her skirts up in your presence. Don't wait for any stupid "yes" or no.
Fvck and fvck then pass to the next fvcker when you're tired.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by intruder15(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:
There is this girl whom I so much loved and I decided to let her know my feelings and ofcause she knows as well and her closeness with everyone around the work place knew she likes me but after talking to her, she never said yes neither did she said no.
She is actually cute which makes most guys to want to have her as well and also, she is jovial as well. As a result of that,she flirt around with guys even when I'm around her, she will stir at me and said I'm too jealous.
I have never thought of having sex with her, but most times we do kiss. Some months back she withdraw herself from me all in the guess of i just want to have sex with her, as a result of such statement I stopped associating with her because that's was never my intentions. Of recent she started coming close and we were good again.
Just last week we were together in a room playing and kissing, but I was been careful the way I touched her. All of a sudden she told me she needed sex. I was astonished. I was like what do u say, she repeated it that she is tired of kissing and that she wants sex. I told her I don't want to cross my boundary.
She became provoked and walked out. Since then our relationship or friendship is going down the drain. She keeps her distance from me.
Note: this person never said yes to me neither did she said no. So I don't know if she belongs to me or not, she chat up alot of guys with love emoji.

What just happened to you is the reality of life we live in. A life where as a guy you have to keep shooting your shots till she opens her leg. When she is not ready, nothing happens.

When she is ready and you turn her down, she will run backwards (in closeness). Do you know why? Ladies feel most vulnerable asking a guy for sex. When they do, your reason is irrelevant. E must happen. Or she withdraw from you afterwards.

She is just pissed. Nothing more. She still loves you or lust after you. These days they no de know women finish.
The ball is in your court to recreate that moment and follow through with the activity if you are mentally ready to walk that part.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BrendanJo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
My reasons for not having sex with her was because initially she stop talking and associating with me for 3 months because she believes all I wanted was sex, even when I never thought of it, also, she never agreed that we were dating. So making that demand I thought to myself probably she wants to test me not until she became angry and left I never knew she was serious. I had to apologize to her. This same person is flirting with others.
czarr:
what is your reason for not having sex?
what is your reason for not having sense?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BrendanJo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
You are absolutely right.
intruder15:

What just happened to you is the reality of life we live in. A life where as a guy you have to keep shooting your shots till she opens her leg. When she is not ready, nothing happens.

When she is ready and you turn her down, she will run backwards (in closeness). Do you know why? Ladies feel most vulnerable asking a guy for sex. When they do, your reason is irrelevant. E must happen. Or she withdraw from you afterwards.

She is just pissed. Nothing more. She still loves you or lust after you. These days they no de know women finish.
The ball is in your court to recreate that moment and follow through with the activity if you are mentally ready to walk that part.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by badboyTee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
BrendanJo:
see free Toto wey you just allow escape like who does that
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Monatyk(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hi, I have some wise advice that will help you if you want to unwind and have a good time. For instance, grantubodesexo.com is perfect for a night out because it allows you to let off steam and enjoy the activity. It's definitely worth a look, in my opinion.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 2:52am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=BrendanJo post=119212038]There is this girl whom I so much loved and I decided to let her know my feelings and ofcause she knows as well and her closeness with everyone around the work place knew she likes me but after talking to her, she never said yes neither did she said no.
[/quote

Sound like she like attention n playing games. Seems as if it boosts her ego when a man wants her. U saying no she sees as rejection id guess. She dnt seem like d serious relationship type

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by BrendanJo(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2022
U right because since then her attitude change and she no longer come close to me like then. She loves attention and wants to show that they are alot of guys who wants her. [quote author=Mrscarter post=119286075][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Privatepart00: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
BrendanJo:

Females have the mindset that a guy is always ready for sex. Turning them down when the move is made by a female , leave her thinking you don’t find her attractive. In such a case she gets angry , hoping you will come where she is and pet her . With the hope she gets what she wants.
I have been there before, I laughed loud when she got angry and stood up , started crying as well .
In my mind is not me she will manipulate to have her way .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2022
BrendanJo:
U right because since then her attitude change and she no longer come close to me like then. She loves attention and wants to show that they are alot of guys who wants her.

Yep lotsa girls r like that. Especially the younger they are. I think attention from guys (no matter their intentions) gives them some sort of self worth somehow
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Thazard(m): 3:03am On Dec 26, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Nowadays you don't need a yes or a No to start a relationship ship. Once kissing has entered, or knacking has started, you already have an answer
swears down
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Don't get intimacy with her.
It is for your life. Maybe she wants to record and drag down your career. People have fallen victim of this.
Even a pregnancy can be hooked on your neck.
There are other worse things and cases. Moreover I don't see any good outcome from sex outside of marriage. There are so many kids on the streets begging, do you know what caused it? Sex outside marriage is among the reasons too
Sex outside your marriage just doesn't move the world forward.
I wish to see all sex workers empowered, whether male or female.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by DonroxyII: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
BrendanJo:
You too Should withdraw from Her Shikena .... na Shakara Oloje ... she will come back if you don't give a Hoot about Her ....

Women like "Men" like a Man that can stand Up for himself and Blant a "No" .... if you Simp Up, She will Damn you for real !

She can't just have your body because she wants to have it .... Because You can't place same demand upon her and she obliged immediately!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? by Blupen(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
dazzlingd:
You are very stoopid
Boss calm down no vex abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Pictures That Show You Have A Dirty Mind / This love chat made me cry.. / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.