Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) (19215 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by imagrg(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Nigerian men too like toto.
Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by fuckwell2080: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2023
@OP you were very STUPID how can you pay such amount of money to a DIRTY SMELLING BITCH just for Bleep at the END you were order around like a DUMMY begging for SMELLING WIDE TOTO stink like ROTTEN FISH.Money you supose use clean up URSEF.You are a disgrace to ALPHA MALE.All those ALPHA MALE in the house you get 5 bottle of beer each and 5 plate of fried chicken 28th for been loyal to BIG JOE.
Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by KingDash: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Fat simp.. she don use your brain shine
TIDDOLL:
So I'm sitting here at the dinning close to the reception, Yemetu Ibadan precisely and it's 2am...
Took my rage down the steps with my backpack and my face cap on!! Had to take some shots of Orijin bitters to type this...

I'm happy I could tame my anger though, else you'd be seeing this on Instablog by dawn.

Probably titled "Middle age man slapped hook up girl and she fainted" or better still...."Hook up girl caused drama after client refused to pay up"

I did pay though...25k !!!

Started from a dating site, and we agreed 15k overnight for 3rounds, to include kissing et Al...well I've been busy for days since our agreement, and I eventually put a call through at my leisure, got to know she sells men's wear, told her to bring two packing shirts along.

Got to the hotel first, yea I bought rice(jollof nd fried) waited for her and got zoned into working on my PC.

She called, went down stairs to bring her up the stairs, room 9...I wasn't even interested in the asthetics of the 12k room, all I wanted is sex!

Though the fan works like a snail...
She complained, told her to keep calm...AC would come up by 10 according to the receptionist..

We got talking, she wouldn't stop about the heat..
Thanks to being plus sized..

Went straight into shower whilst we talk about her going back to Delta state, getting a shop and all..

She wouldn't stop about my height nd bla bla..

Let's just dive into this, tried bringing out my "fire" protection ..
Damn, I bought two! Then it all started..

No no no.... I'm here with my condoms she screamed...
What!!!.....see, I've got history with Durex getting torn nd all..reason I prefer this.

She no gree o.....I succumbed, she brought out a weird lubricant...
Blehhh....I cared less..she rubbed it on..
Nd I worked her a bit..she wouldn't even let me touch her spot.

I was irked, must it all look robotic??
She doesn't care a bit!

Did the first round....went to bath and she got dressed, let's go downstairs..

Woman?? For what exactly, I'm not going...got work to do on my PC, let's stay here and talk.

Started threatening she would give our her number if someone asked downstairs..

Oh well, go ahead..
About 45min downstairs after taking shots of bullet, kept on calling me to come downstairs..
Said I wasn't interested..
She later came up minutes after while I was dumping in the toilet..

She flung the toilet door open, I was pissed, close this door c'mon.
Finished...cleaned up nd got on the bed so we could kick on with the rounds..

She caught fire right away...
"Don't fucking touch me please,just go and sleep with an angry voice, I kept my cool..

Went to the sofa, kept on working but nah that urge won't give me a rest, went back to her.

I'm sorry I couldn't go downstairs with you..
No vex, Okay I go run you 5k more with the 20k

She got up, started negotiating 10k...
Told her 5k or nothing and turned my back..
She agreed!!

Ordered me to get the lubricant, I didn't flinch got it right away.
Told her to turn over, she bossed me around so good...

No I'm not doing, it's from the front or nothing..
Did some front...30min and I'm still not done then she went haywire.

You're sweating!! What is your problem self!!..
Stop pinning me down!!

Then and then my face changed!!
I payed a whole good deal for this..
Why would you be the boss here, da Bleep!! I've been so gentle all day, kind words nd all even while you spewing insults.

At 2am....she took a chair right to the door of the hotel room nd started screaming I want to hurt her..

Oh my...I still need my pride nd dignity intact..
Packed my stuffs nd all...
Nd went straight down to sit at the reception.

Can you be the judge of this smiley

This is not a hoax,it actually happened tonight.
Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by davizfx: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Map1:
if you are based in Ibadan let me get you some clean girl that will satisfy you with less pay
can you do one for me? Im passing by the ancient city tonight.
Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by Map1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
davizfx:
can you do one for me? Im passing by the ancient city tonight.
which area will you be
Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by tivhador: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Fucking Simp......and you even paid too. Ridiculous! undecided

Re: My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) by davizfx: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Map1:
which area will you be
Bodija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.