Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. (24878 Views)

Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by ojeysky(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
patwilly:

Which of the years of Highlander are you recommending?

I have a toks 08 highlander incase you decide to buy that, you can check my post
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by ojeysky(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Privatepart00:

Using the recommended oil , would save you lots of headache .
Driving 2001 MDX since Nov 2012 till date aside changing brakepad , oil change , tyres etc no issue has happened to the engine before . Still firing till date .
Also driving 2007 RDX since Aug 2014 till date no major issue has been worked on the car ,aside occasional maintenance the vehicle is still in top shape .
NB : always use the recommended oil and fluids you absolutely be fine .
Endeavor to check your dashboard while driving very important.
Both vehicles are in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
You can also register as a member in Acurazine where you get to learn from other owners the issue they have faced in their Acura and how they solved it .

I always enjoy my RDX over my rav4 any day....solid mini SUV but recent custom clearing of RDX is exhausting!
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by Ekenem123: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning my good people..
A friend wants to buy Toyota Corolla in ibadan from a car smuggler that uses saki axis to smuggle cars from cotonuo to Nigeria..
The problem is the car smuggler said his cars does not have original clearing papers...

My friend is seeking advice on buying a car without custom clearance papers ....
please your advice is needed urgently please
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by cmoney22222: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
You suppose to know what to advise him
Ekenem123:
Good morning my good people..
A friend wants to buy Toyota Corolla in ibadan from a car smuggler that uses saki axis to smuggle cars from cotonuo to Nigeria..
The problem is the car smuggler said his cars does not have original clearing papers...

My friend is seeking advice on buying a car without custom clearance papers ....
please your advice is needed urgently please
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by goodnewscliff(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=PattyMike post=119509196][/quote]how's the overall fuel consumption on the mdx??
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by PattyMike(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
goodnewscliff:
how's the overall fuel consumption on the mdx??

It’s wonderful. Almost like my 4 plug Bug daddy. Maybe cus I no Dey on AC lol
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by goodnewscliff(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lekan239:
my honda civic Japanese model I bought toks at 3.1m last month. So I don't think change will remain if he buy 2012 civic
where did u buy from??
Re: He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. by Ex0rrcist: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
bimppyola:

To check vin of any car

For comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Custom Duty Verification
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/
Remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? / Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.