Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. (62733 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by lereinter(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
You don see another man friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Knows12:
the story no clear anymore.. you said you cheated on him..

The story no clear at all I swear, from what I read she was busy collecting dick from the other guy while using the excuse that the man threw her and her first kid out. This is nothing but a complete lie.

The girl thinks she can emotionally manipulate here.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MufasaLion: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
franchasng:
Marriage is good, in fact awesome, but to reduce the chances of having a trouble marriage as a man, before you go into marriage, try and establish a sustainable means of earning income and also have a set/defined financial goal for your life and where you wish to be.

Then marry a lady that complements your life's goal or destination, and lastly pray for God's favour.

But financial stability for a man reduces the chances of having a troubled marriage.

I know entertainment celebrity marriages always end in divorce you may say, but its cos they live most of their life on media (makebelief, fake life, showoff).

Always take your marriage off media if you are financially successful as a man. Don't marry just for the fine body, consider upbringing and manner of the lady you want to marry. Some ladies and guys lack human conscience and empathy due to family upbringing.

Marry who get conscience and empathy and your marriage will never be troubled.

Well, you're right. I detest social media shït and noise. Anyways, whatever anyone's facing in marriage is none of my business.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
lereinter:

You don see another man friend cheesy

Exactly my point. grin no woman will think of leaving a man if she hasn't found another steady dick

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Rubbiish(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
There's nothing as interesting as being single, amass wealth and focus on other important things. This marriage thing will make y'all go crazy.

Make sure you leave that man but have an agreement on the custody of the kids. Kindly reach out to a divorce attorney.
It is very interesting when u are young, but no longer interesting as you get older. Family is extremely important. The society is built out of the family, those things u see as important won't exist in the first place without a family unit.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by faceLAGOS: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
I’m so sorry you are going through all these.

sad

Just do what makes you happy; you will be fine.

Pèlé

sad
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by vee22: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
You can't survive in the uk with a student visa and two kids as dependant unless you want to travel without them

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Knows12(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The story no clear at all I swear, from what I read she was busy collecting dick from the other guy while using the excuse that the man threw her and her first kid out. This is nothing but a complete lie.

The girl thinks she can emotionally manipulate here.
bros code 101 never trust a woman and never believe a woman without hearing from her man.. they can lie..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Judolisco(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
He is cheating but na u cheat first na

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by OLOKOESHIN: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Richy4:
You can divorce him on grounds of Infidelity, assault and irreconcilable differences...

But where I will never support u will be nursing the idea of running off with the kids... U are not the only one that made the kids... It was a joint effort..

If reverse was the case and he took the kids and disappears..just search within your conscience if u will like it...I will suggest that u let the law decide on what happens to them...

As for divorcing him, you deserved to be happy and if U are not getting the happiness that u wanted anymore, instead of dying untimely.. just end it...
Wishing you all the best..
Listen tO this cOrrect guy
You need to do what makes you happy AsaP.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by seunjungle1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
You're not sincere in your write up here at all...I smell foul from what you wrote.
Nairalanders always conclude so soon without knowing the root of the issue or matter that arise.

I smelled it that the guy ugly behaviour get started when he got to know that another man was seriously banging you all in the name of helping you for job....

Your husband might have his own fault somewhere somehow but I want to let nairalanders know that you pushed him to start misbehaving towards you.

And also, you already made up your mind on what to do...but you're making wrong decision on that of traveling abroad... Do you know the hard process and huge expenses you are going to face for yourself and the children UK visas?

You better go back to that guy and settlewith him for a bright future...

Truth always come bitter though.

7 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by kunle75(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

My mom wanted me to abort it, instead i packed my things and stayed with him.
He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I don't stress him for expensive outing our wigs or phone.
I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

My mind is now strong. I don't cry again if he offends me nor complain.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

Sorry for the long write up

I don't care what anyone will tell you, I am a man but with exceptions, before you brake down outrightly please seek help and take care of yourself first,also remember to do or take those decisions that are in your best interests.
If you're my kid sister I will do same as am doing now.

Stay blessed and safe � God be with you
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Tallesty1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:
These guys would do anything for clout. It is the mods that push y’all threads to the FP I blame.
You saw through the whole rubbish too? I been think say nah because I just finished sleeping make me no believe the story
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
zudozz:
If he hits you there is no excuse for that. But do not sneak out. Make him understand that he fvcked up!

Yes. Relocating to UK with d kids makes sense.

All d best!

I can bet my balls that she isn't relocating to any UK. Don't be deceived bro. She's planning on going to leave with that Rich dude.

5 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by nedekid: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cannot blame you.
Its your life, do what is best for you. Besides you are still young.
Men, make sure you try to be ontop financially, if not issues will be there. When it comes to that, free the woman and don't wound yourself for something you no longer keep.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by ukaface(f): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

How is he a scumbag, have you heard from the husband side . You women always play the victim when it doesn’t go your way.
A reasonable person With sound mind would hear from both side.
so how we wan take hear from the husband side now?
How do you exercise your sound mind?
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunjungle1:
You're not sincere in your write up here at all...I smell foul from what you wrote.
Nairalanders always conclude so soon without knowing the root of the issue or matter that arise.

I smelled it that the guy ugly behaviour get started when he got to know that another man was seriously banging you all in the name of helping you for job....

Your husband might have his own fault somewhere somehow but I want to let nairalanders know that you pushed him to start misbehaving towards you.

And also, you already made up your mind on what to do...but you're making wrong decision on that of traveling abroad... Do you know the hard process and huge expenses you are going to face for yourself and the children UK visas?

You better go back to that guy and settlewith him for a bright future...

Truth always come bitter though.

Na man you be abeg. Some idiots here are complete simps

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by adecz: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Go for it❗️❗️

An uneducated man with such
complexes and type of friends will
always remain a stumbling block.

Best of luck✌️✌️✌️
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by toujurs: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
The life of a woman grin, May God have mercy on this gender.

Zero self value, always looking for whom to reap from.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
sad leave the INGRATE b4 God leave you..
Leave him b4 he plan Evil/charm u spiritually.The earlier u RUN with ur dear life,the better.

Go apologize to ur mum.If that lunatic try nonsense while u are outa his root,he go met mother Hen(Hope u knw how mother hen protect her chick's from hawk)
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by franchasng: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, you're right. I detest social media shït and noise. Anyways, whatever anyone's facing in marriage is none of my business.
lol, the op's story is so emotional I can feel her pains.

She was honest enough to mention that she cheated, majority of ladies would cover that part and act all saintly to draw pity.

Any man that beats his girlfriend or fiance' or wife is a mad man. Why should you beat or lay your hands on a grown up person to start with?

I really don't understand why some useless men beat their wives, it reeks of stupidity and lowlife angry
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Adakintroy: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Drama.

Its make over redo over again. Its like living life for the first time over again.

Remember m&b? yes..thats what you reading.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Gohs: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
sad
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Knows12:
bros code 101 never trust a woman and never believe a woman without hearing from her man.. they can lie..

Exactly my comment bro. I told her straight up that she's lying. No cap! She's a complete liar and a cheater because she Don jam rich dude na why she wan suddenly divorced her husband
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tallesty1:
You saw through the whole rubbish too? I been think say nah because I just finished sleeping make me no believe the story

First thing I do now is to check the age of the account. They create these topics to start gender wars and have opportunity to spill their bile.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Gohs: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

First and foremost, the man radically changed after his wife performed rituals on him as instructed by the spiritualist — this is what opened the door for more spirits into that man's life.

Don't visit spiritualist — they'll ruin you.
Now, the husband's behaviour has changed and the woman is not enjoying her marriage.

Please visit churches like MFM/CAC for intense prayers and deliverance.

By the way, remember to vote Peter Obi next year. Okay?
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by udeh3(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
frozen70:

Well you have tried so far
He trained you in school quite alright but you have paid him back too with all the financial support you put into his business and marriage

If you are no longer finding peace and love in the marriage, you can do whatever that is in your mind

I stand with you because the marriage foundation was on lies and now that you are fully aware he lied to you that he was an Engineer, whereas you thought he went to the university, whats wrong if he tells you he works as a plumber in government hospital

You wanted him to upgrade himself and go to school, but he dogged it because he is not capable of being in school as his brain can't stand higher education, why not tell you openly that he doesn't want to further his education

While you go ahead with your plan, even when you get there, live your life but give him access on phone to speak with the children

But am 100% sure that you may never want him again because ov his violence on you

Real men don't beat women, they walk away

I went through her narration, and I didn't see where the man lied. He was a civil servant. Many things are really wrong with Africans, and one is the lack of proper education. Do you know there's dignity in labour. Why pressuring him to go to school? In UK or US, a plumber makes more money than a medical doctor. Non is inferior to the other, only in Africa

This is somebody that didn't look back, but sacrificed for you to go to school without thinking it twice. He preferred her going to school than training himself. Can this lady do same if she was in this guy's shoe? You finished and dated a rich dude... If not love for money, why do that? You went back to him and married him this time. Money came, yes, through you! Did her altitude changed or not when the money came?

She attested that the guy never raised a hand on her even when they were suffering... Suffering should bring in anger and not the other way round. Now, he's beating you, so, what changed in you? What were the things you were saying to him now that made him hit you?

When I condemn hitting your partner, are you also free from bad behaviors?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Idaytesj29(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
I hate any form of abuse, both physical and emotional in marriages. You have a thousand reasons to divorce him but one reason to rebuild the marriage. There are 3 sides to a story, (1) your side of the story (2) your husband's side of the story and (3) the truth about everything. Have you asked yourself about what would have happened if he didn't sponsor you in school at his own expense?

I have a blood sister that my husband sponsored to the UK about 14 years ago and sent her to nursing school. She became a citizen, and rich while the man was deported about 5 years ago because of Visa issues. Now she divorced the man over some flimsy excuse 2 years ago despite the 3 children they have.

Women with power and wealth tend to take their men for granted

Despite the man's commitment, she also cheated on him with another man. The man who gave her the job. I believe that was the start of the problem in the relationship.

I think, without any external forces, she needs to meet with her husband in a serene environment, with no distractions and have a frank talk about it. Else, their children will suffer like mad

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by zakkxx: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
My sister if U live him men will chop u like Ghana banku!! Be wise oo! Nothing is outside here
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truth be told, if all you said were true with no garnishing of lies, then you have tried in all capacities. But nonetheless I’m not in a position to tell you what to do when it comes to ur marriage. But either way, I have this token advice for you. Don’t come to the UK with ur kids without a supporting hand, either on student or working visa, u need someone to help with the kids custody and bills sharing. Just my token and I wish you well in all ur endeavors.
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Knows12(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Exactly my comment bro. I told her straight up that she's lying. No cap! She's a complete liar and a cheater because she Don jam rich dude na why she wan suddenly divorced her husband
leave her, she go regret. She want follow new man japa.. dear woman. I know all their tactics

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by RichAbujaGuy: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tie score on this phuckey Mrs. Op. Your husband lied about his age and occupation from the beginning and you failed to use good sense with your reproductive responsibility. Sounds like it's really time to separate and or divorce and go your own way in life. Good luck in your endeavors aboard, raising your pikins, and finding anoda rich or well-off guy to befriend you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.